Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Will and Jenna Meet at Sun Valley Nudist Resort, Part I

"Two young teachers meet accidentally at a nudist resort."

28
10 Comments 10
14.2k Views 14.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Will Lather and Jenna Towns met during their first year of teaching at Waterbury High School.  Will was hired to teach PE and coach the cross-country team.  Jenna taught math and sponsored the “mathletes” academic club.

Will and Jenna are now in their third year of teaching.  They both have become comfortable with their teaching and were quickly becoming very popular teachers among the students and their colleagues.

Will has been running practically since the time he could walk.  A towering figure at 6’1”, Will maintained his lean runner’s body with strong, long legs and a solid chest from lifting weights.  He had a moderate amount of light brown/blond hair on his chest and legs.  He usually ran one or two marathons a year as well as other shorter races.

Jenna was more casual in her approach to physical fitness.  At 5’7”, Jenna was a bubbly, fit woman who had small perky breasts and a tiny ass.  She worked out by dancing, doing yoga, and group fitness classes.  It helped her relieve the stress of her academic workload. 

Their first date was actually at a nudist resort where they met by accident.  Will had been going to the Sun Valley Nudist Resort for years.  Spending all those years naked in locker rooms and his naturally outgoing personality made naturism a perfect fit for him.  He has been going to nudist events since college.

Jenna’s history is different.  She went there that day on a dare.  Her girlfriends told this math teacher that she needed to live life more fully and to relax more.  They convinced her to go with them to a nudist resort.  After all, she would get to see all these naked guys and not worry about seeing anyone that she knew.

It was a beautiful, perfect day for the resort.  The temperature was in the low eighties and not a cloud in the sky.  Jenna and her friends found beach chairs right by the pool.  Jenna slowly and reluctantly shed her clothes, revealing her trim little body and fresh Brazilian done for this occasion.  Hoping to ensure her anonymity, she wore sunglasses and a big floppy hat.

Jenna couldn’t take her eyes off the guys.  She had never seen so many penises on so many handsome men.  Of course, there were also those people who you don’t want to see naked, but it’s all about having a positive body image—and there was still plenty of eye candy for her to feast her eyes on.

Jenna was positioned right in front of the ladder where everyone entered and exited the pool.  Her disguise made her so comfortable that she didn’t even realize that she casually spread her legs apart giving everyone coming out of the pool a perfectly clear view of her clean pussy.  She was just chatting away drinking wine coolers with the girls when she almost choked on her drink.

She immediately recognized the face coming up out of the water as that of Will Lather, her colleague at school.  They never really talked much, but certainly knew each other.  As stunned as she was seeing someone she knew, she was even more stunned as he jumped up out of the pool and stood in front of her as water dripped on her from his penis.  From that angle, his penis seemed like an eighteen inch hose, but in reality was five soft inches.  And thick.  And uncut.  And well-groomed.  His legs were muscular and his chest was broad.  And he was flashing the biggest smile she had ever seen on him.

“Jenna?” he asked directing his question to her pussy, then to her tits, and then finally to her face.

Jenna immediately closed her legs as she became aware of her nudity.  She threw her hat over her pussy and crossed her arms over her breasts.  “Will? What are you doing here?”

“I come here most weekends in the summer.  I’ve never seen you here before.  What brings you here?” he asked.

“Uh, my friends thought I needed to expand my horizons,” she said staring at his growing cock.

“And, are your… horizons… expanding?”

“Yes, but not as much as yours,” she said sarcastically.

Aware that his growing cock was on full display and that it was bad form to sport a hard-on at a nudist resort, he asked, “Mind if I sit down and join you?”

“Of course, please do!” Jenna’s girlfriend, Sandy, answered for her.

“The girls and I will leave you two alone.  We’re going for a walk,” Sandy said as she gave them a wink.

“You don’t have to be so nervous and hide yourself, Jenna.  I’ve already seen it all.  And you have a beautiful body that should not be hidden by that old hat,” he said in a way that made Jenna very comfortable.

“Thanks Will.  I just never thought I would run into anyone I know.  Especially you!”

“Well, are you disappointed?” he joked.

“God no, I just never thought of you naked, and I guess I never imagined that you would have such an awesome body under those PE clothes.”   Jenna’s surprised herself with her own comment as she started to relax.  She placed the hat on the ground, exposing her bald pussy to her colleague.  His cock started growing again until it was a full eight inches and pointing up at the sky.

“I really apologize, this doesn’t usually happen here, surprisingly, and it’s bad manners to walk around with an erection,” he whispered.

“Here,” Jenna offered, as she placed her towel on his crotch and truly accidentally ran her hand alongside the length of it.  She giggled and said, “Sorry.”

“No need to apologize.  You can do that anytime.  Probably best not at school, though.”  They both giggled.

They chatted for a while and then Will offered to give Jenna a tour of the grounds.  She got up and wrapped her towel around herself just above her tits.

“Here, you won’t be needing this,” and Will untied the towel at her breasts and got his first chance to feel her body, which had always been covered by her modest “math teacher sweaters”.

Lisa_wet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lisa_wet

 She liked the feel of his strong hands on her breasts.  He took her hand and showed her the resort.

Will showed her the cafeteria, bar, playground area, other pools, and volleyball sand pit.  She was amazed at the people who had no problem jumping up for the volleyball with all their body parts flapping and flopping.  She was really having a good time and becoming much more relaxed with her nudity.

They made their way around to the locker room area.  The first thing Jenna noticed was that there were naked men and women in there together.  Will explained that there was only the need for one locker room, since this was a “nudity required” club and not “clothing optional”.  She still thought it was weird.

Will brought her down the hallway alongside the locker room and said, “These are the family changing areas, like small locker rooms that some families prefer.”

He opened the door and turned the light on allowing her to enter.  He closed the door and quietly locked it.  “In here there are a few benches, the bathroom, and the one large shower.  Want to see how it works?”

“Well it’s a sho… ah… a shower.  A large shower.  That holds more than one person,” she said as the light bulb went on.  “That really is a good idea.  Conserve water.  Save the environment.”

Jenna looked in Will’s eyes and said, “I’m all for saving the environment.”

Will gently held her arms as he leaned in to kiss Jenna.  Jenna closed her eyes and felt Will’s lips touch hers… gently at first, and then with more force.

Jenna pulled back and placed her hands on Will’s chest and felt his muscles.  She wrapped her arms around him, pulled his bare body into her breasts, opened her mouth and kissed him.  She could feel his growing penis push against her belly button because he was so tall.

Will moved his right hand down to rub her clit.  She gasped and kissed more, shoving her tongue down his throat.  The happy, bubbly math teacher was now showing another side of her personality.  The side that was waiting to be released.

Jenna reached down with both hands and grabbed Will’s eight inches of meat.  She was impressed by his girth as well as his length.  Jenna guided him to one of the benches and made him lay down.  She sat between his legs and took his cock as far as it would go down her dainty throat.  She used both hands to stroke the part of his shaft that she could not take in her mouth.

Will could only make muffled moans so that no one could hear them outside the room.  Jenna paused to take a breath and then spun around so that her naked pussy was right over Will’s face.  She teased him, moving her pelvis back and forth as his tongue was reaching out for the moving target.

Finally she stopped and lowered her vagina on top of his face so that he could taste the sweetness of Jenna.  She likewise bent forward to continue sucking his massive cock.

The sucking went on for ten minutes until Jenna stopped and got up.  Will started to get up, but she pushed his chest back down on the bench.  “Not just yet,” she commanded.  The math teacher was in control and the PE coach had to submit to her desires. 

Jenna spun around and placed her pussy directly over his rock hard cock.  She kissed him again, forcing her tongue down his throat.  She rocked her body back and forth until she felt him slide inside her.  He was hers now.  She controlled the scene.  She moved back and forth as his eight-inch hard penis found her special spot.  She bounced up and down, swaying sideways, giving Will sensations on that part of his body that he never felt before or as intensely.

Will felt Jenna come, and that was all it took for him to come inside of her.  When their orgasms halted, she breathed deeply and collapsed on top of Will.  He wrapped his arms around her and she cuddled alongside his head.  She could feel the last few drops of cum leaking out of his cock, which was shrinking back to its normal size still inside of her.

She lifted her head, looked him in the eyes, kissed him gently and laid her head down again.  They showered together and went back to the girls by the pool.

“Hey we thought you guys got lost!” Sandy joked.

“We did,” Jenna answered, as a small amount of cum was dripping down her leg.

 

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments