Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Goes Around, Comes Around (Part 1)

"Payback"

19
10 Comments 10
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It's going on 1:00 in the morning, and Brian still isn't home. I have a feeling he might be cheating on me. Our marriage just isn't the same. After he made chief of staff at General Hospital, he has been distant, cold, and cranky. He rarely sleeps in our bed. He makes excuses to get out of the house on his days off from work. When he is here, the phone will ring three times, I'll answer it and nobody is there. That makes me think he is probably cheating on me. I don't know what else to think. When I try to talk to him, he tells me, I'm crazy. I have no idea what I should do. I know he will never tell me the truth.

I decide to go to bed. I toss and turn till I finally fall asleep. I have a dream of Brian in bed with the new nurse that just started working at General Hospital. She is very beautiful. Her name is Lonnie Murphy. She is around five feet eight inches tall, 125 pounds, blond hair, blue eyes. What I see them doing to each other in my dream, forces me to wake up. It's now 7:30 in the morning.

I notice Brian is not in our bed; no big surprise. I have to know if he is cheating on me, but part of me isn't sure if I want to know. Yet, the other part of me wants to know. Brian didn't even call to tell me he wouldn't be coming home. I guess he just no longer cares our marriage is in some serious trouble. He doesn't worry about coming home to try save our marriage. I guess maybe I shouldn't worry about saving our marriage either.

I grab my car keys and decide to go shopping. I need something to keep my mind from thinking my marriage is probably over, and my husband is probably cheating on me.

I'm driving to the mall. I drive in front of the Golden Crown Hotel, I see Brian with a woman, and she isn't the new nurse. I drive down the side street to get a better look at the women. I can finally see who she is, and I nearly have a heart attack. I park my car and watch my husband kiss my sister. He puts his hand on her ass. I can't believe all these weeks I thought he was cheating on me with the new nurse at the hospital, but all this time he was cheating on me with my sister. He knows what a slut my sister is. He also knows I hate being around her and he is sleeping with her.

Well, two can play this game. If he thinks I'm just going to sit around, and wait for him to come home and work on our marriage, he really needs to think again. Pay back is a bitch. I'll be the bitch who will pay his cheating ass back. Let's see how much he likes being lied to and cheated on. If this is what he wants to do, then it's only fair I get to do the same thing. I'm done trying to make him happy. If it's my sister he wants, then he can have her, but I plan on having the same kind of fun he is having.

TeresaAss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TeresaAss



My cell phone rings, and I'm happy to see who is calling me. I quickly answer my phone.

"Steve, I need you to come to the Golden Crown Hotel, now."

"Darla, you're at the Golden Crown Hotel? Do you know who else is there?"

"You mean my cheating husband?"

"Oh, you know? I'm guessing you also know, who he is sleeping with?"

"My sister Rhonda, yes, I saw them groping each other in the parking lot. Can you come to the hotel?"

"Yes, I'm on my way to the hotel now Darla. Wait in your car for me. I'll be there in a few minutes."

We both hang up our phones. I'm sitting in my car biting my finger nails. I can't believe the woman he is cheating on me with, is my sister. He knows what kind of person she is, and yet, he still made a choice to sleep with her. I hope he enjoys getting a taste of his own medicine. That's exactly what I'm going to give him. Of all people, he chooses to cheat on me with my sister. Asshole. After I tried like hell to make him happy, this is how he thanks me.

"Darla, get out of the car. Let's go to the restaurant and talk. It's going will be okay."

"I don't think it's so. Steve, my husband, is cheating on me with my sister. Remember last year? I thought he was cheating on me then, but he told me he would never cheat on me. I should have listened to my instincts then."

"Darla, there is something I need to tell you about Brian. Remember when I broke it off with Brenda? You were wondering why I broke off our engagement. Well, I caught Brenda and Brian in bed together. I'm sorry I never told you, but your grandmother died. I couldn't bring myself to hurt you anymore."

"What Steve? Oh god, you caught my husband, your brother, in bed with your fiancé?"

"Yes. I'm thinking maybe it's time my brother gets some pay back. You willing to give him the payback he deserves Darla?"

"Damn right, I'm willing to pay him back. We need to think of a plan."

"Don't worry, I'm really good at thinking up a plan. Can you be here tomorrow night at 8:00?"

"I will be here. Let's make sure he sees everything. He always has my backstabbing sister to go to."

"Darla, I have to ask you this. Are you sure you want to do this with me? I'm your husband's brother. You have always known how I feel about you."

"Yes, I'm sure I want to do this with you, and I know how you feel about me. I wish I had given you a chance a long time ago. I ended up marrying the cheating, backstabbing, idiot."

"Okay, well, if you're sure this is what you want to do, then I'm on board. We will meet here tomorrow night. I have no doubt Brian and your sister will come back here tomorrow night."

Published 
Written by EroticaLover69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments