Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Are You Hiding Under There?

"Courtney makes a new friend and finds he has some impressive equipment"

17
3 Comments 3
16.0k Views 16.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words
This is my short story about my encounter with the largest penis I have ever seen in my life. I know there are hundreds of “Big Cock” stories out there and whenever I heard them from friends, drunk coworkers, or online forums, I never really bought it. It always seemed like one of those “I swear the fish was this big!” stories. I always thought these women were encountering something a little bigger than they had before and wanted to exaggerate to one-up each other.

But I promise you my story is not one of those. At 29, I’ve been sexually active for about eleven years. I’ve never been a slut, per se, but I’ve always had a healthy sexual appetite and have dated around like any normal, single girl in college and twenties.

My experience with penis size has been what I imagine a lot of girls my age have. I dated a few guys with what some might consider small dicks and I’ve dated guys with what I always thought were big. I’ve never sought out bigger ones or really thought it made much of a difference, to be honest.

I had incredible orgasms with boyfriends with five inch dicks and I’ve been left wanting more from guys with seven inch cocks. It always came down to who could last long enough to make me reach that climax.

The reason I am writing this story to share with Lush readers is a guy I met named John at a teaching conference. At 47, John was a bit older than what I generally find myself attracted to. Maybe it was the three martinis at dinner or maybe it was his pleasant demeanor while we isolated ourselves from boring conversation at the rest of the table. Maybe it was the fact that I broke up with my boyfriend two months prior and was wearing out my vibrator in his absence.

Whatever the reason, John had successfully interested me in him - beyond our conversations about our school systems.

As the group piled into a taxi and headed back to the hotel, I found myself squeezed into the backseat, sandwiched between John and a young teacher named Jessie. Jessie was a little drunker than the rest of us and kept trying to get the rest of the group to go to another bar before we turned in for the night. I think the fact that she was an extremely pretty, 24-year-old blond girl, the other two guys in the car were easily convinced and agreed to stop at the hotel bar for a nightcap.

John and I decided to pass and said our goodbyes to the group. On the elevator ride up to the 28th floor of the hotel, I couldn't help myself. I began running through ways that the night might go. Was John going to make a move? Did I want him to? Should I make a move? John finally broke the silence when the elevator came to a stop.

“Well, here we are,” he said.

“Yep, I’m this way,” I said, as we stepped out of the doors.

“Oh, me too.”

As we walked down the long hallway, we laughed about how drunk Jessie was and how she might miss the following day of the conference. Suddenly we were at John’s door.

“This is me. See you tomorrow!” he said cheerily.

“Goodnight!” I replied, honestly a little disappointed he didn't invite me in.

I walked to my room feeling stupid. He wasn’t into me? I was trying to put some subtle vibes out but he either didn’t pick up on them or just wasn't interested. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was dressed conservatively - it was a teaching conference after all. But my slim figure, short red hair, and perky c-cup tits should have drawn some sort of attention. Maybe he is gay?

I shed my professional outfit and put on the terry cloth hotel robe. It was one of those weird things I enjoyed about staying in hotels.

I turned the TV on and laid on the bed. For about 15 minutes, I watched whatever was on HGTV but my mind was still focused on John. You know what? Fuck this. I’m going to make a move. With my mind made up, I tied the front of my robe, slipped my room key into the front pocket and walked out of my room. I walked down the hall, stopped in front of the room John had entered, and took a deep breath. Knock, knock, knock.

A few moments later, John answered the door wearing a gray t-shirt and some loose-fitting athletic shorts.

“Hey Courtney, is something wrong?” he asked.

“Yeah, actually I was going to take a shower and they didn't put any conditioner in my room. Did they give you some? I just didn’t want to bother with the front desk,” I said, not revealing my true intentions.

“Uh, let me look. Wait here.”

Wait here? He wasn’t going to invite me in?

Standing out in the hallway, I didn’t want anyone to see me so I decided to ignore his request and strode into his room.

“Hey John, I didn’t want anyone in the hall to see me outside your door and get the wrong…” I started.

“Courtney! Wait don’t come…” John interrupted me, but it was too late.

When I walked into his room, I saw his laptop open on the bed with a video paused on the screen. John was watching porn! The still image showed a skinny brunette on her knees orally servicing a big, white cock.

“John!” I started laughing - not at him, but in a ‘this is not a big deal’ kind of way. “What are you watching?”

“Oh my god, this is mortifying… I was just… I… there’s no explaining this away. We’re both adults. You know exactly what is going on here…” he said, ashamed.

There was a long pause where neither of us said anything. Subtlety had gotten me nowhere - it was time to go for it.

“Can I… watch it with you?” I asked.

“I don’t think that is a good idea…” he started, but before he could finish I was crossing the room. I picked up the laptop and hit play. The girl on screen resumed giving a slow, sensual blowjob. It seemed he was into the more realistic tender porn, not the typical gagging and name calling that you usually think of.

I remembered this hotel had smart TVs so I grabbed the remote, pressed a few buttons, and with a quick change to ‘presentation mode’, suddenly the image on his laptop was playing on the forty-inch television on the wall. The sound filled the room - soft moans and gentle sucking was all you could hear as John and I were silent.

“Come on, grab a seat.” I invited John to sit next to me on the bed.

“Courtney… I don’t know about…”

“Listen, just sit the fuck down and watch a little porn with me. I don’t usually watch this stuff so I’m interested.”

He seemed a little unsure but took a few steps and sat down on the bed. He took one of the many pillows and covered his lap. I quietly laughed a little - here I was, in his bed watching a girl suck a cock on a big high-definition TV, but he was still being shy.

Sophia_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sophia_Connor



We watched in silence for the next fifteen minutes, as the actors on screen proceeded to suck and fuck each other in every position imaginable and finished with her back on her knees coaxing a large load of cum out of the man onto her tits.

It was a test of wills as we did not so much as look at each other. I was so incredibly aroused, I’m sure my panties were soaked under my robe. I noticed him shifting the pillow a couple times so I knew he was dealing with a similar level of arousal.

“Can we watch another?” I asked.

“Um… sure. There is a folder open on the desktop with a few more videos in it. You can choose this one,” he said, nervously.

I grabbed the computer and began browsing through the folder. “A few” was an understatement. He had a library full of videos! I finally clicked on one called “Nikki Rhodes Gets a Big One.” This was no random choice. An ex of mine had told me I looked like Nikki Rhodes once and I have to admit, we had similar traits.

The video began to play and started with Nikki talking to her ‘boyfriend’ about having to pay off a debt by having Nikki strip for some rich guy. Before long, this guy pulls out his big dick which draws the attention of Nikki. I’m sure I don’t need to tell you what happened next in the video.

As the action played out on the screen, I decided to go for it and slowly slid my hand under the pillow John had on his lap. When I felt what he was hiding, I immediately pulled my hand back.

“What the fuck is that!” I yelped, pulling the pillow away from him.

John’s shyness seemed to be immediately replaced with a little cock confidence. Turning towards me, he grabbed my hand and placed it back on the lump in his shorts.

“Why don’t you take it out and see for yourself,” he suggested.

Overcome with hormones, I grabbed at the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down, taking his boxer briefs with them. Now freed, his stiff cock sprang out like a pop-up book. It was enormous. I grabbed it at the base with my right hand but my fingers didn't wrap all the way around. I grabbed it with my left hand just above my right hand and there was still a good 5 inches of cock sticking out. I can’t even think of what I would compare it to.

I looked at him with shock in my face.

“I have never seen anything like this! It’s, like, a foot long!” I squealed.

“It’s not 'like a foot long'. It is a foot long. Twelve and a half inches long and seven inches around,” John said, very proudly. “Many women run out of the room when they see it but you seem quite taken by it. Perhaps, you’d like to give it a try?”

Without another word, I leaned over and began sucking the bulbous head while stroking the rest of this monster. Almost mirroring the actions of the sensual blowjob we had seen in the first video - except on a much larger cock - I sucked, licked, kissed, and stroked his cock until he was as hard as possible. As I did so, John slid my robe off my shoulders.

I sat up for a moment and removed the robe completely, leaving me in my black lace bra and soaked-through, matching panties.

John took the opportunity to take control. He sprang into action, pushing me onto my back and spreading my legs in the air. He leaned in and took a deep whiff of my panties.

“Ugh, I love the scent of an aroused woman!” he growled, before pulling my panties to the side and attacking my wet pussy with his talented tongue. Within seconds, I was breathing heavily, moaning, and calling out his name. About a minute later, I was shaking and cumming all over his face.

Before I could even recover, John slid up my body and kissed me deeply. I tasted my juices on his lips and rather than disgust me, it only served to further my arousal. I felt like a wild animal ready to be fucked.

“Are you ready for this?” he asked.

“Yes, put it in me, you fucking stud,” I said and grabbed at his cock, lining it up with my opening.

He slowly pushed forward and I felt the big tip parting my lips and sliding inside me. Almost immediately, it felt too big. I was being stretched like I have never been before.

“Ow, ow, go slow. It’s too big!”

Seemingly familiar with this reaction, he rolled us both over so that I was on top.

“Here, you control the penetration. Go slow. We have all night,” he assured me.

I squatted over him and realigned his cock with my cunt. Over the next several minutes I allowed myself to put more and more weight on him, forcing him inside me inch by inch. All the while, John rubbed my clit sending pleasure surging through me to combat the pain of being stretched. I was glistening with sweat, even though I was barely moving. It was sensory overload. Each inch that disappeared inside me caused a new level of pleasure. By the time I had about eight inches inside me, I was in a state of constant orgasm. It was just pushing on every pleasure center in my vagina and I couldn't stop cumming.

Soon, I felt him pushing against my cervix. It wasn't unpleasant but I knew that no more of him could go in. I began to raise up slowly and after a few excruciatingly slow strokes, I was riding him at a decent pace. I had adjusted to his size and the pleasure he was giving me was too much to handle. I collapsed on his chest, breathing heavily.

Knowing what I needed, he rolled us back over and began to fuck me slowly. Not that he felt I was okay, he began stroking a little harder and faster. Soon, he was pounding me. The constant little orgasms stopped as a gigantic one quickly built inside me. Like an earthquake, my vagina exploded in orgasmic pleasure and rippled throughout my body. I had never felt such pleasure.

We fucked at this pace for what seemed like hours, switching from missionary, to doggy-style, to him laying behind me in a spoon position which drove his cock directly at my g-spot until my final orgasm of the night tore through me.

Feeling my last shudders, he pulled out of me and pushed me on my back. Getting on his knees next to me, he stroked his cock, priming it to explode on my tits. At last, he groaned and rope after rope of cum shot out, coating my tits and face. I’d never taken a money shot before and this was one for the ages. Finally, he collapsed next to me and draped his arm across my stomach.

He had fucked all my energy away. Without even getting up to clean up, we drifted off to sleep, exhausted.

I awoke in the middle of the night, covered in dry cum. Silently, I grabbed my robe, got out of bed, and tip-toed out of his room and back to my own room.

I didn’t even see John on the last day of the conference, or ever again for that matter. It makes me feel a little slutty but, then again, it was the best sex I’ll ever experience so I guess I can live with it!

Published 
Written by thatguy625
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments