Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend Getaway

"A weekend getaway starts off with no expectations"

16
8 Comments 8
2.8k Views 2.8k
773 words 773 words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story…"

I have to confess… ever since we kissed, I couldn’t stop thinking about what was next.  The feel of her bare skin against mine, the taste of her lips… it is enough to drive a guy crazy.

We decided to meet up one weekend.  It took some persuasion, but she agreed to fly out and meet me in Florida.

I spent the four hours driving, rock hard, thinking what might happen.  We had agreed that there were no expectations.  This would be two friends hanging out, having fun.  If something happened, great… if not, that was fine too.

I arrived at the airport and within five minutes she came walking out of the terminal.  Holy shit, she looked amazing in that dress.  Her thick ass, great tits… that cloth hugged all the right curves.

I got out of my jeep and walked up.  She immediately wrapped her arms around me with a big hug.  “Well, I guess someone is excited to see me”, she said. 

My dick apparently showed my approval of the dress.  “What can I say? You look sexy as hell.”

We made small talk while driving to the hotel.  Nothing more than catching up like old friends do after not seeing each other for several months.

As the doors of the elevator closed, she grabbed my hand.  It felt nice, the little bits of affection.  It always had.  But this time was different.  She pulled on my hand to get me to turn her around and asked, “So, you like the dress?”  She then turned away and lifted the dress just enough to show her bare ass.

I immediately turned her around and planted a long kiss.  As the elevator chimed, indicating we had reached our floor, we broke apart.  We rushed to the room, and as we entered, I unzipped my pants and released my hard cock.

She was looking out of the window, checking the view.  I walked up behind her, grabbed her by the hips and slid inside her.  Holy shit, she felt amazing.  She was wet, tight and let out a soft moan as I slid in and out of her.

creamy_ebonyyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
creamy_ebonyyy

Her moans got louder as my pace increased.  I stopped, just as I was about to cum.  I turned her around and kissed her, pulling her to the bed.  She shoved me down and started to mount me.  “Wait… not yet.  I want to taste you. Fuck my face”.

She smiled a huge grin and slid up over my face.  I slid my to tongue inside of her, my nose pressed hard against her clit.  She started grinding back and forth, her delicious juice covering my face.  She began moaning again, louder and louder by the minute.  Finally, she squealed and collapsed on the bed.

She barely had a few seconds to catch her breath as I walked to the end of the bed and pulled her hips up into the air.  She was now kneeling with her sopping wet pussy staring back at me.

I slid my dick inside again.  This time sliding in and out at a rapid pace.  My balls slapping against her with each stroke.  I kept up a rhythm that matched her frantic breathing and high pitched squealing; I could feel my balls tightening up.  She must have felt it too as she suddenly said, “I want to taste you”.

She dropped to her knees and started sucking.  As she would back up to the tip of my dick, she would swirl her tongue around the head.  It felt amazing.  I was getting closer and closer.  All of a sudden, I felt a finger slide into my ass… holy shit!  This is happening and I am losing control.

As she fingered my ass, I felt more and more pressure until my cock exploded in her mouth.

As I finished, she swallowed every last drop.  She stood up to walk to the shower and said with a slight grin, “I guess that is a great way to start off the weekend.  What do you think of my outfit for tonight?  It is packed up top in my suitcase.”  She walked into the bathroom to shower and I rushed to her suitcase.  Sitting on top of her clothes was a dildo with a harness. 
I think this is going to be a fantastic weekend.

Published 
Written by Txholdenfool
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments