Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Visitors Have Gone

"Emma and I enjoy each other... again and again and..."

7
6 Comments 6
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"All characters, names and locations are from the forefront of my imagination, at the time of writing!"

Emma and I watched as her parents went off down our drive, waving to them but also teasing each other's body below the window ledge. I murmured in her ear that I'd just check they'd left nothing behind. My comment elicited a conspiratorial smile from her as she knew the reason behind the suggestion.

Quickly, I went from the kitchen via the dining area to the sunroom, where I folded out the sofa bed, and, thankfully, nothing had been forgotten by them. Occasionally, her father had forgotten his wallet in the past and nearly caught us partially naked when he returned to retrieve it.

Returning to the kitchen, I snuggled up behind Emma, ensuring she felt the growing bulge in my trousers, as she continued to wave, I reached round and cupped each of her breasts, ensuring I stroked the hard peaks of her sensitive nipples. I didn't think it possible but they seemed to harden even more as I stroked and caressed the curve of her neck by grazing the skin with my teeth. A mumbled groan rose from within her. All thoughts of departing guests were forgotten as she turned to me and we scrabbled to remove our clothing.

She reached behind me to pull my shirt up and I fiddled to unlock the clasp of her bra. Both successful, we could give free rein to our roaming, inquisitive fingers. Hers ran up and down my back, the insistent scratching of her nails sending shivers down my spine and into my groin. I leant back slightly and dipped my head so that I could nibble upon first one nipple, then the other.

Knowing how sensitive hers are, I soon felt her buckle a little at the knees so I stopped and continued undressing her. First, her close-fitting top and loose blouse, speedily followed by her trousers and panties. As always, I had to step back and simply enjoy her nakedness. Pretending coyness, she clasped her hands in front of her closely shaven vulva, stepped towards me and proceeded to finish stripping me. Soon, I was as naked as she, sporting an achingly hard erection.

Chuckling, she gripped it, slid her hand up and down to spread the slickness and proceeded to lead me through the house to our well lit but not overlooked sunroom. Once in there, she turned, pulled me to her body and we kissed hard and deep. Not a word was necessary as we'd been teasing each other all morning whilst we prepared for her parents' visit. A light touch as we passed each other, a quick peck on the cheek or, more lewdly, blatantly sexual gestures with root vegetables.

No preliminaries were now needed or wanted. She guided backwards to the bed settee, taking care that neither fell but ensuring she ended up on top when we settled into position Looking down at me, she made exaggerated movements of her hand as she wet it with her saliva before dropping it down between our bodies and running the palm up and down my shaft. I could not help but let out a small groan accompanied by an involuntary upward thrust of my hips.

Seemingly satisfied with the result, Emma tightly gripped my, by now, very wet cock and lifting herself, guided it into place. I could do naught else but look down and watch it disappear into the hot, slippery and velvet depths.

As soon as it was in place, she was like a woman possessed - bouncing up and down for a few strokes and then grinding her hips down and from side to side. Her breathing was rapidly becoming more rapid and I could feel the small contractions which preceded ano orgasm. All this speed and desire was threatening my ability to hold back my climax but I realised I was fighting a losing battle as I felt the pulses deep between my legs and the almost overwhelming to thrust upwards and spurt, spurt, spurt. At the crucial moment, an insistent tapping on a nearby window distracted me.

Ysabell01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ysabell01

I should explain, at this point, as apart from one notable occasion, many years ago, I have always been a, one might say, 'one shot guy'. It takes me ages to recover after ejaculation and as this coupling of Emma was fast and furious, I wanted to have a slower and more leisurely time after she'd sated her initial desire.

So, what had distracted me? A bird! Yes, one of the feathered variety was busily pecking at the glazing putty. Never have I been more pleased to see one.

As Emma's movements slowed and her spasms subsided, I propped myself up on my elbows and could just about reach her nipples with my mouth. Gently, I sucked and nibbled letting her body slow down and her breathing recover. As that quieted, I increased the suction of my nibbling and bit them less gently. First, there was a small mew of protest which quickly changed to quiet moans of pleasure. The thrust of her hips speeded up and in very little time, I was flat on my back, her hands pushing firmly on my chest as she ground herself against the stiffness within. Her inner thighs slapped against my legs and my balls were washed in the seeming flood of juices from within her.

I watched as Emma's face changed from wide-eyed staring, allied with grunts of effort to the glassy-eyed forerunner of another orgasm. Her movements slowed and she lowered herself onto my chest, gasping for breath. For a moment, I thought I'd overdone by starting her off so quickly after her first climax. My doubts were soon allayed when she wiggled her hips, sighed and murmured: "That was sooooo good."

Letting her breathing calm and our bodies cool for a while, I eventually rolled us over whilst just about managing to keep my still hard rigidity inside her. I started that rhythmic movement so well known to us all. After some minutes of gentle but delicious thrusting and withdrawal and her evident responses, I pulled a cushion down and, lifting her a little, pushed it under her bottom. Immediately, for me, at least, the sensations were enhanced. I could feel everything from her entrance to the nudge of her cervix. Emma must have appreciated the change too because she looked straight into my eyes, grinned, grasped my buttocks and pulled me deeper into her.

That was all the encouragement I needed. My pace speeded up. I raised my body to achieve a different angle and I could look down at my cock appearing and disappearing. Her urgency increased. Our bodies slapped together. Sweat glistened. A flush spread across her neck and between her jiggling breasts. The volume of our panting increased. Guttural nonsensical sounds escaped our mouths. We were almost fighting with each other.

Soon, I could see and feel the spasms of her impending climax and I could feel the imminence of my ejaculation. I wanted to stay forever in that moment but, of course, it was not to be. Not for the first time we climaxed together, shouting incoherently as we reached our peaks. Noisily and slickly we tumbled over the edge, our bodies slowing their convulsions. I stopped first with a few desultory twitches as the last spasms of her orgasm petered out.

I, gently as my exhausted body would let me, lay on her breasts, the still hard peaks of her nipples reminding me of the hugely enjoyable coupling we'd just enjoyed.

Greedy that I am, I thought of all the many more times we could do that.

Published 
Written by rebustoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments