Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Visiting Wynn and Bruno

"Visiting another couple in a remore cabin with a hot tub leads to lots of excitement…"

4
0 Comments 0
3.0k Views 3.0k
6.9k words 6.9k words

Author's Notes

"This story is the continuation of the adventure of my wife Eve and myself, John, with our wonderful friend Wynn, the start of which is described in the two-part story “Visit of Wynn.”"

The foreplay

 And summer came, hot, humid, and very exciting. After our wonderful weekend with Wynn, there were regular phone calls with Wynn, mostly between Eve and Wynn. Wynn said she would love to see us again, but it was difficult to schedule that at short notice. Meanwhile, she enjoyed updating Eve on her sexual adventures, and Eve enjoyed sharing those with me. 

At some point in time, Wynn said, she met Bruno, a very friendly and open-minded guy very similar to her. Wynn was very excited to tell us they have great sex, and now Wynn would like us to meet again to bring our adventure to a new level, with Bruno included. They want to rent a nice but remote cabin on a small island that can only be reached by a small boat. Fortunately, we could find a suitable date for a weekend at the cabin quickly this time. They would go there on Friday, and we would join them on Saturday. 

Eve and I were looking forward to spending an exciting time with Wynn and Bruno. On Friday, before leaving, we went to bed in a rather horny mood. Nude, as always at night, I was on my back while Eve turned to me, resting on her elbow. 

“What do you expect tomorrow,” she asked, “I think you look very much forward to seeing Wynn again and continuing the play we started when she visited us.”  

“O sure,” I said with a big smile, “but I think you are looking perhaps even more forward to renewing your mutual female treatment.” 

I felt a warm hand wandering over my chest. 

“Well,” she said, “you are right. However, I do not only look forward to playing with Wynn again, but I am also eager to meet Bruno. Wynn told me he likes anal play, so perhaps, as you are not in favor of that, he may be willing to let me finally experience that. Or perhaps even a threesome with both you and Bruno. And I guess Wynn would like to join also! I don’t know what will be possible, but just the thought of it makes me very horny. And I think you are pretty excited as well, just thinking about fucking beautiful Wynn again.” 

While she was talking, I felt her hand slowly move from my chest downwards towards my member, becoming more erect by the second. 

“Oh yes,” Eve continued when she grasped my shaft, “I see your dick is fully prepared already but needs to wait still for quite a while for Wynn. So perhaps we should find some other solution for poor dicky.” 

Meanwhile, Eve slowly moved one leg, followed by more of her abdomen atop mine, pushing her breasts on my chest. Then she expertly moved her hips downwards, slowly, with her legs spread, one on each side of me. Not difficult to guess what she was up for; no time for any foreplay, just straight to the core; she wanted my manhood inside. 

“Eve, I love you; I am sure you are wet as hell, just thinking of treating Wynn with your magic tongue,” I said. 

Eve did not answer but started to kiss me. Her tongue entered my mouth, finding my tongue for a passionate kiss while expertly positioning the entry of her pussy at the top of my cock. She was very wet indeed; my cockhead entered her very smoothly, shifting softly along the walls of her pussy. While still kissing, we both moaned; she succeeded in getting my hot rod deep into her tunnel. As always, we took it easy; it felt great to be in this position, tongues expressing burning lust. Then she started slowly fucking me, my dick leaving and entering her again. We stopped kissing, at least for a moment. 

“My god, John, you feel so good inside me; I could go on forever,” Eve told me. 

“Well, let’s try that,” I answered. While Eve continued fucking me, she raised the upper part of her body to get into her favorite cowgirl position, riding me. I knew what to do: my hands squeezing her breasts and fingers playing with her nipples would drive her mad. 

“Let’s see whether you can indeed go on forever like this,” I said. 

Eve continued with even more power; she firmly pushed her boobs in my hands and started fucking me like crazy, her pussy milking my cock.

“My god, Eve, you almost make me cum.” 

“Yes, I want you to cum; shot your hot load deep in my cunt,” she could still reply, but I also saw her orgasm building up. She started trembling, shaking, and moaning heavily, bringing me over the top as well. With closed eyes to better feel the excitement and ecstasy, I pushed my aching member as deep inside as possible to deliver my cum, shot after shot. 

“Not bad as foreplay for the weekend,” Eve told me after our ecstasy subsided. I fully agreed with her; we kissed, and without saying much, we fell asleep. 

I don’t know how long it took, but I woke up with a hand on my cock. 

“Oh honey, I am so happy you are finally awake; I did dream all night about our upcoming weekend. I am dripping wet for hours already, and I urgently need you to take immediate action.” 

I needed some time to realize what she had just said, but I was happy to comply. I quickly moved on top of her; my cock did grow immediately to its desired shape. 

“Fuck me hard, John, fuck me as hard as you can.” 

I smiled and told her to wait a second. Eve spread her legs as much as she could and wrapped them around me; I felt her feet at my back. She had me in a tight grip and eagerly pushed her pubic bone to mine. 

Even in this situation, I liked teasing her, so with my cock at full attention, I took care that its head was slightly touching her lips while noticing already how dripping wet she was. Then in one move, I pushed my cock deep inside her eagerly awaiting love tunnel. She screamed loudly, upon which I started fucking her at high speed, indeed as hard as I could.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, o my god, o my god,” she shouted. 

Once more, she started trembling and shaking, so I knew she was cumming really soon. While we kissed passionately, I felt Eve losing control. I pushed my dick inside her as deep as possible without moving further while her whole body wildly shook.

My orgasm was approaching as well, but for the time being, I had to calm down a bit and wait until Eve had her body under control again. Eve kissed me again when she calmed down and told me, “You did not come yet, right?” 

Without waiting for my answer, she continued, “Fuck me slowly, honey, and shoot all of your seed deep inside me.” 

And so I did, slowly pushing my dick deep inside her very wet cunt; with each move, we welcomed the soaking sound of juices, my god, how hot again. My dick grew even further; I felt the ecstasy build up, and finally, I shot my load, heavily moaning. Eve smiled at me; she enjoyed it so much. 

“Well,” she said, “already a second foreplay, and our adventure did not even start yet.”  

 

At the hot tub

Well, that was last night; we slept a bit more. Now it's morning, and we are preparing for our few-hour trip. It is a warm day, and Eve chooses to wear her favorite bra, a g-string underneath a short and very sexy dress, while I select shorts and a t-shirt. It’s an easy ride, and we talk about what to expect. 

I tell Eve, “I hope Wynn still looks as sexy as before.” Eve agrees and tells me that Bruno seems to have some quite impressive equipment. 

However, Wynn refused to give Eve further details. “You better find out yourself,” she said. 

“Are you curious as well, John?” 

“Of course, I am curious, I will not play with Bruno, but I am very interested to see him play with you. I wonder whether he can bring you into an even higher orgasmic state as you were in last night.” 

Eve smiles and suggests that perhaps Bruno can do so by anal play. 

“Perhaps the two of you can bring me to places I have never been before,” she says with a very naughty smile. 

“Ok, let’s see what will be possible, but in any case, I would really love to watch what will happen, and as Wynn loves watching as well, it may become a very exciting weekend. But Eve, perhaps you should give Wynn a call that we will arrive at the parking lot in about ten minutes so that they can pick us up with their boat.”  

We park our car and see the small island where the cabin must be. We take our luggage and walk towards the water, where we notice a rowing boat approaching with two persons; we recognize Wynn, and the other must be Bruno. They also see us; Wynn starts waving both arms very enthusiastically. 

“What a welcome,” Eve says when Wynn steps out of the boat; she is wearing a lovely short white dress, obviously without a bra: with every step she takes, her boobs dance invitingly up and down, synchronously with her ponytail, my god, what an exciting view..!

Also, Bruno steps out of the boat; he is taller than us and welcomes us with a friendly smile. 

“Great to meet you guys,” is the first he says. I see his eyes wander over Eve’s body with another big smile. 

 “I am so happy you are finally here,” Wynn says while hugging and kissing Eve. Then she hugs me as well, pushing her body against mine. “It is so great to feel you in my arms again,” she says while kissing my lips. 

“And this is Bruno,” she continues, “my lovely and very special friend.” 

We shake hands, and Eve hugs Bruno and kisses him on the cheeks. We tell them also we are delighted to be here and that we are really looking forward to spending an exciting weekend with them. We step into the boat, and Bruno rows us to the island.

It’s a beautiful place: the island is wonderful, and the cabin is pretty large, with a living, a kitchen, a large bathroom, and two bedrooms with king-size beds. One bedroom has a large mirror on the wall. Further, there is a terrace and a wonderful private garden. We put our luggage away and position ourselves in the lounge chairs on the terrace while Bruno gets our drinks and snacks.  

“What a gorgeous place to spend the weekend with the two of you,” Eve says. 

“Oh yes,” Wynn answers, “it is very private, and you did not even see it yet, but in the garden, there is a wonderful in-ground hot tub in which we all four will fit in easily.” 

I notice Eve and Wynn exchange a naughty smile. “Aha,” Eve replies, “and clothing-optional, of course..!” 

“Sure,” Wynn says, “it’s very private over here, so we can decide whatever we like.” 

She leans backward, smiles at me, and spreads her legs somewhat. Oh my god, Wynn has nothing underneath her very short dress. She smiles naughtily at me when she sees me noticing her slit. 

Bruno enters with the drinks, and we start some small talk, but not for long. Wynn says she met Bruno in the sauna, where she was with Mary, one of her best girlfriends. They were sitting in a cabin when Bruno entered. 

“It was already pretty hot in there, but it became much hotter when Bruno entered. Nothing worth mentioning happened, but we did have a perfect time with lots of fun and naughty remarks. The mutual attraction was undeniable. Anyway, we enjoyed it very much and at the end of the evening we invited Bruno to join us at my house.” 

Bruno continues: “There, something did happen; we spent a very remarkable night together.”

“Aha,” Eve says with a big smile, “you had a spicy threesome!” 

“Well,” Wynn answers, “our sauna visit was originally intended as warming-up for a hot lady session, but when Bruno showed up, we decided to share the fun with him. How lucky he was, and how lucky we were” 

“We love to share,” Wynn continues, “as well as to watch and be watched, as I told you already. And after our night with Bruno, even more so.” 

Bruno adds, laughing, “Yes, I was their victim, these ladies totally exhausted me, but it was great.” 

Wynn says, “Yes, Bruno enjoyed, and we enjoyed Bruno, so this night became only the beginning of our fun with him. We always have a gorgeous time when meeting Bruno, sometimes with the three of us, and sometimes only me or Mary with him. Even if I am alone with her, we discuss in detail our experiences and fantasies with Bruno.” 

Wynn continues, “I told Bruno everything about our exciting weekend when I visited you guys; he was amazed about the experience and became really eager to participate in a follow-up.” 

“Well, he may not be the only one,” I answer, “we are excited too. Last night, Eve was extremely horny about our upcoming visit today, and I could hardly manage to satisfy her needs.” 

Everybody laughs while Eve adds, “John tries being modest; he succeeded very well; I was totally exhausted tonight. And now I am in urgent need of more.” 

Again everybody laughs, and Wynn suggests, “Why don’t we move to the tub.”

We walk into the garden, following Wynn and Bruno. I again enjoy the view of Wynn with her swinging hips, her left arm around Bruno’s waist. The tub is in the corner of the garden. It's a beautiful round hot tub, large enough to fit us all. 

“Depending on what you choose for optional clothing, you can leave your stuff here,” Wynn says, “but I choose the option for Bruno because I want to briefly introduce his assets to you in the same way Eve introduced John’s assets to me at your place.” 

Eve smiles at me while Wynn positions herself behind Bruno, her hands on his chest. “I am very proud of Bruno’s torso,” Wynn tells us, “and not only on his torso.” 

Her hands move under his t-shirt that she lifts over his head in one go; indeed, an impressive body, at least so far. 

“Looks good, looks very good,” Eve says. 

“Oh yes,” Wynn replies, “and the best is yet to come.” 

Wynn’s hands shift over Bruno’s chest, then over his hips, enter his shorts, and move to his buttocks. Bruno’s cock starts growing when Wynn’s hands move forward to meet his cock under the fabric. Eve grabs my hand, obviously very curious. 

“The best asset of Bruno is found here,” Wynn informs us, and in one move, she shifts his shorts down. 

I hear a surprising “Ahhhh…,” from Eve, and I have to agree, what a cock, half erect, not very thick compared to mine, a bit thinner but far longer.

“What a beauty,” Eve says, “what a wonderful dick, very promising…!” 

Bruno smiles, and so do I. 

“Sure,” Wynn replies, “I can fully confirm that he is proud of it, and I even more so. But let’s jump into the pool; I am sure we are all ready to play.”

Wynn pulls the dress over her head, and hand in hand with Bruno, she takes the few steps to get into the tub. How great to admire the fullness of Wyyn’s body again with her beautiful boobs, her small landing strip, and her beautiful ass. Eve’s attention is more on Bruno’s large and still half-erect dick that sways back and forth when they move to the tub. We do not want to lose any time, so Eve and I immediately get out of our clothes and join Bruno and Wynn in the tub. 

“Well, Bruno,” Wynn asks, “and did you like what you saw when they entered the tub?” 

“Oh yes,” Bruno answers, “I did not yet have a close look at John, as I was impressed too much by the beauty of Eve.” Eve smiles at Bruno; I am sure she is aroused.

We enjoy the water in the tub, it's warm and very nice, but we are eager for more. Bruno and Wynn are sitting more or less opposite Eve and me. We cannot clearly see it, but Bruno’s face tells us that Wynn is playing with him below the surface. 

“Are you playing a naughty game, Wynn?” Eve asks with a big smile. 

“Of course not,” Wynn replies, “I just try to get Bruno in the right mood, but if you want, you can help; why don’t you join us?” 

Eve looks at me with a very naughty smile, and I tell her, “Why do you wait? I know what you want..!” 

Bruno and Wynn smile invitingly while Eve moves next to Bruno, now in the middle between both ladies. I see Eve’s hand moving downward over Bruno’s chest and disappearing underwater to find the surprise she is eagerly looking for. 

“Oh my god, that’s the best one I ever took in my hands..!” 

I feel a little embarrassed, but ok, that’s what it is..! 

Wynn asks Bruno: “Why don’t you sit on the edge so that John can see what’s happening here.” 

Bruno complies; he puts his hands on the edge to get his lower body out of the water. A huge erect member shows up, with one hand of Wynn and another hand of Eve around the shaft, and still room for more. Both ladies look at Bruno in full adoration. I see Wynn’s hand slightly moving upward; she pulls the foreskin back to reveal the cockhead in all its glory. 

I find it very exciting to watch; it reminds me of my treatment when Wynn visited us. “Go on, ladies, give him the best treatment you can imagine; I enjoy watching.” 

They smile at me and slide further down into the water to start licking Bruno’s equipment, giving me an excellent view. I feel my member growing, and I start playing with it. Eve is licking Bruno’s balls and shaft on the left side, and on the right side, Wynn is doing the same. Every now and then, their tongues meet to enjoy that as well. 

Next, I see the cockhead disappear into their mouths, one by one. Bruno starts moaning. But at the same time, Eve's arousal increases as well. I cannot see anything in detail, but obviously, Wynn is playing with Eve’s pussy. My god, how hot is watching this..! 

Then Wynn says, “Please go on, Eve, I will take care of just you,” upon which Wynn moves behind Eve, who now has full access to Bruno’s dick, to give him a full and intense blowjob. 

Wynn is just in front of me; she puts her arms around Eve to treat her boobs and nipples. I am sure Eve's nipples are, meanwhile, very sensitive. Eve starts moaning while I watch Wynn's back and buttocks. Most probably, Wynn is fingering Eve. 

Wynn is so close by that I can let my hands wander over her back and hips. She looks back at me and smiles. I lean a bit forward to allow my hands to find her breasts; oh my god, how soft they feel. She enjoys and pushes her buttocks towards my member. This allows me to slowly lead my other hand to her hips and lower. For better access, Wynn spreads her legs somewhat. Finally, I reach her slit and feel her engorged clit. Wynn shivers briefly, and I enjoy teasing her again.

YvieSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YvieSweet

Suddenly, Eve leaves Bruno’s dick alone; she steps out of the water, gets on Bruno’s lap with a leg on each side, and kisses him passionately. Bruno puts his arms firmly around Eve; she lifts up her body. His huge dick points straight up towards Eve’s entry. 

Now that she can no longer treat Eve, Wynn joins me. 

“Let’s enjoy this,” Wynn whispers in my ear, “wait, please sit on the edge, then I come on your lap so that we can also enjoy ourselves.” 

I comply and move a bit so that we both have a good view of how Eve and Bruno are playing with each other. Wynn turns around. I am struck again by how beautiful she is; her breasts are even fuller than I recall from our previous encounter. Her hard nipples are pointing feverishly in my direction. She smiles at me when landing on my lap, with a leg on each side. My palms enclose her eagerly awaiting boobs, and I start playing with her nipples. Oh my god, how I love this. 

“Let’s just watch John; I know, it turns you on as well.” I feel Wynn’s hand around my hard dick.

 “Bruno has the size, you the curve,” she whispers in my ear, “you won’t believe how much I have been looking forward to feeling your wonderful cock inside again. Even thinking about it made me horny, and I can hardly wait to feel you on my g-spot again, but let’s take our time.” 

“I was already proud of my dick, but you make me even more so. He will be very pleased to serve your g-spot,” I reply, speaking softly.

“I can feel that,” she says, as she still holds my dick in her hand while positioning my cockhead just opposite her slit. 

“Oh, look at that,” she whispers in my ear. 

Bruno’s huge cock is now at Eve’s love tunnel entry. 

“I am sure she is soaking wet,” I tell Wynn softly, “the juice must be dripping from her pussy.” 

Wynn laughs at me. “Perhaps I am wet myself too,” she says, “you want to try?” 

There is no way to escape from that exercise; I let my fingers search and find her hot spot. 

“Look, Bruno further enters Eve; you see that, isn’t that hot?”

Wynn moans while still watching Bruno and Eve. “Oh my god, your fingers are hot too,” she cooed while Bruno's cock is halfway inside Eve.

“Eve is very wet; he is just teasing her,” I tell Wynn. “And yes, you are very right; you are very wet too; I love that, let me taste.”

Meanwhile, Bruno’s dick shifts further inside Eve. I have no idea who is causing it, but for sure, Eve produces a major moan when he enters fully. She never had such a long dick inside, as far as I know. She obviously enjoys it. Wynn and I enjoy the view. 

Meanwhile, I have taken my finger out of her to put it in my mouth. “Mmmm, you want to taste also?” 

Bruno and Eve start to really fuck now; we see his dick going up and down, leaving and entering her again, making soaking sounds. When Eve lifts her body, we see her juices dripping down over his balls. 

Wynn notices it as well. “My god John, this turns me on that much; I need your dick, but only very slowly. Can you handle that?” 

“Of course, honey, I am totally yours.”

Wynn takes my dick again in her hand; he is rock hard meanwhile. She positions its head at her lips and slowly moves it over her slit.

It feels so good…, but I leave all control to Wynn; not easy. While Bruno and Eve make more and more noises, Wynn kisses me; finally, our tongues meet again, exciting! Wynn positions my dick at her entrance and moves forward a bit so that my dick shifts very slowly inside; it seems to take hours before my rod is fully inside. My god, how warm it is inside; my cock glows when her muscles squeeze my shaft. Wynn leans backward and starts minor movements; I presume my cockhead massages her g-spot. 

She looks at me and smiles with lots of lust in her eyes; “Yes, yes, yes…,” she says with every move she makes. “Let’s continue this way as long as they are fucking; I want to see them and feel you simultaneously,” she whispers. 

“Maybe you want to feel me even more,” I tell her softly to not disturb our fucking partners, though they will probably not hear anything beyond themselves. Wynn still leans a bit backward, resting on her hands behind her. I have a wonderful view of her breasts and start to massage them and tease her nipples gently. “Very softly, ok?” I whisper in her ear. 

For a moment, Eve and Bruno seem to take it easy, or at least easier. Eve opens her eyes and notices us, but apparently, she does not have sufficient awareness to say something to Wynn or me. Instead, she passionately starts kissing Bruno again and whispers something in his ear. Both stand up and re-position for fucking doggy style. With Eve on her knees, Bruno enters her in one violent move; again, she moans strongly. Bruno bows forward and takes her breasts in his hands. I know Eve likes this very much. Again a beautiful view to see Bruno pushing his dick almost balls deep inside Eve. Wynn enjoys the soaking noises the cock produces from Eve’s cunt juices. Wynn and I laugh at each other. 

Wynn is milking my cock again. “Take it easy, you horny John,” she warns me. “I feel your dick growing inside me, but don’t cum yet!” 

“I think their passion and lust will overwhelm Eve; see how Bruno is ramming his cock into her waiting cunt, how he fills her to the hilt,” I say to Wynn. 

Moans and groans escape from their mouths. We are in an excellent position to see how violently Bruno continues to drive his cock inside Eve. I never saw her so aroused.

“She will collapse when her climax arrives.”

“Oh my god, John, this turns me on so much. This is so hot to be here with you inside me and watching Eve and Bruno fucking the brains out of each other.” 

Eve is getting close, but she suddenly tells Bruno that she wants to ride him. 

“She loves to ride herself into orgasm,” I tell Wynn.

Bruno reacts immediately. Next to the tub, he gets on his back, and I cannot believe how fast Eve is mounting him. In no time, his rock-hard member is again fully inside. Apparently, Eve is in a hurry; she starts riding Bruno, doing an almost violent job. 

With every thrust, she shouts, “Fuck.” Her orgasm is approaching quickly. “Oh Bruno, fuck, fuck, fuck,” she yells.

Her body starts shaking and trembling, and most likely, she will collapse soon. I cannot resist pushing my rod a bit further inside Wynn when watching this.

“Wait, take it easy; I want to watch this in every detail; our time is coming soon,” Wynn orders me while watching Eve collapse on top of Bruno. 

“I think Bruno did not shoot his load yet,” Wynn whispers. 

“Unbelievable,” I reply.

Eve remains on top of Bruno until she resumes a bit. Then they kiss again, while she apparently notices that he is still very hard. 

“Did you not come yet?” she asks Bruno. 

“No,” he answers with a big smile, “I succeeded in postponing so that you can give me a blowjob to finish.”

“Bruno loves blowjobs, almost as much as anal,” Wynn whispers in my ear while still fucking me very slowly, “let’s watch how Eve finishes him.”

“I want everything out of your gorgeous monster,” Eve tells Bruno. He laughs. “Ok, ok, please go on, don’t wait..!” 

I am still sitting on the edge of the tub. Wynn’s legs are around me; my cock is deep inside her. Eve spits lots of saliva on her open hands, takes Bruno’s still rock-hard cock in her hands, and starts milking him. 

Wynn and I watch intensely while Wynn contracts her muscles around my cock; she slightly increases the speed of moving her vagina around my dick. Wynn moans softly; my god, how exciting..! 

Meanwhile, Eve milks Bruno faster and faster with both hands; every now and then, she puts the tip of his member in her mouth, sucking it loudly.

Wynn moves her upper body a bit further backward, I guess, to better feel the tip of my cock touching her g-spot; her moaning increases. Instead of watching Eve and Bruno, she is now watching me, with lots of lust in her eyes. 

“I feel you are getting wetter and wetter,” I tell Wynn. In response, she just smiles. Though it is not easy, I try to minimize my own movements to allow Wynn to get the most out of this. 

Eve is switching more towards a blow job; Bruno’s dick disappears more and more into Eve’s eagerly awaiting mouth. She gags every now and then, but she gets more and more of Bruno inside. He moans loudly; while Eve intensifies her effort, apparently Bruno is getting close. 

Wynn puts her arms around me and starts kissing me passionately, though most of her attention is still on Eve and Bruno. I feel my dick moving in and out of her tunnel, and Wynn intensifies contracting her muscles around my cock. 

Bruno warns Eve, “Oh my god, I am cumming, I am cumming,” but I take that almost for granted now that Wynn treats my own dick this way. But Wynn seems to get really turned on by this message of Bruno. Eve is obviously very eager to take it all. Bruno shouts loudly every time Eve pushes his shaft inwards; his sperm disappears shot after shot in Eve’s throat. When Bruno is done, Eve releases his cock and sucks the last drop of semen from his shaft, laughing at us with a very naughty smile. Then she kisses Bruno passionately.

“She loves sharing the sperm with Bruno,” I tell Wynn, “and soon she will share it with us as well, I think.” And indeed, she steps into the tub towards us. 

“I have a surprise for you guys, kind of a cherry on the cake,” Eve says while putting her arms around us. Eve kisses Wynn and asks, “does this taste familiar to you?” “Do you want to taste it as well?” Eve asks me. Eve kisses me as well; our tongues meet, and I taste the sperm.” I feel the muscles in Wynn’s vagina contracting again around my dick. 

“Aha, it looks like you two are having a good time as well,” Eve says, carefully noticing the apparent position of Wynn and myself. “Look, Bruno, what is happening here,” she tells Bruno. He steps into the tub next to Eve.  

“Well,” Wynn takes off, “we wanted to get the most out of the show you two provided. While watching, we explored our own excitement caused by your effort. John got a hard-on, and I got very wet, so we tried to enjoy ourselves a bit more, but without going over the edge, though that was not easy, isn’t it, John?” 

“Yes,” I reply, “Wynn was eager to get my dick inside, but we only allowed minor movements.” 

“And if I see it correctly, you are still doing so,” Bruno says. 

“What do you think, Wynn? Shall we explore this a bit further?” I ask. 

In response, Wynn leans a bit backward and starts moving her hips. I feel my dick wandering through her tunnel. Oh my god, this is so hot. It feels like my cock has been inside her for ages and eagerly waiting to explode, but not yet. 

I move my left hand to the base of my member to find her clit. Wynn smiles at me while my thumb makes small circles around her clit. 

“I think John, in return, we should provide them a kind of show now, a very slow one, ok?” Wynn says.

Wynn continues to move her hips back and forth. Then she whispers, “John, please take it easy and don’t shoot your load until I want you to come.” 

That may not be easy, certainly not when she starts contracting her muscles around my cock. Her milking is slow but intense. I guess at the same time, my dick treats her g-spot. It feels so great; I feel my member grow even further. Bruno now sits on the edge of the tub, legs widespread. Eve sits in front of him, between his legs. Bruno cups his hands around Eve’s breasts, squeezing them and playing with her nipples. 

“Let’s tease them a bit more,” Eve says while she also spreads her legs; her hand moves to her vagina. Of course, she is still wet; her fingers slide along her glistening slit; what a hot view when she puts her lips apart to open her gate. 

I look at Wynn; she notices Eve’s show, too, then looks at me with a naughty smile, intensifying milking my cock. I feel I am to explode soon; my cockhead grows. 

“Oh, Wynn, Wynn,” I warn her. 

“Do you have problems, dear John? Do you want me to help you?” she asks me with a big smile while intensifying her effort further. She pushes her vagina violently over my cock, very deep inside her tunnel. There is no escape; I don’t know where my orgasm is coming from; it must be from deep inside, it hesitates for a moment, but then my cock explodes.

 I am totally overwhelmed for a few seconds, shouting, “Ahhh, ahhhh, ahhh…." I look Wynn straight into her eyes to notice she is continuously smiling at me while I deliver my shots deep inside her cunt, one after the other. She is doing a great job violently milking every drop out of me; what a lovely girl she is..! 

“I guess this is just what you needed,” Wynn tells me when I resume a bit from cumming. 

“Well, this was even more than that,” I reply, “I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.” 

“Oh sure, John, you don’t know how much I love your dick; it is the only one I know that can treat me this way. Everything felt so great, from starting slowly until shooting your load.” We laugh, putting our arms around each other for an intimate hug.

Then Eve stands up: “John, good to hear that Wynn loves your dick so much; I love yours as well, and Bruno has an exciting one too; it just touched areas you could not reach until now, which was very, very hot, I hope you are not jealous.” 

“Of course not, honey,” I reply. “I loved watching you enjoy Bruno; it made me very horny. Playing together as we do now is so exciting.” 

Wynn looks at Bruno, and both laugh, nodding their heads in full agreement. 

Eve continues, “Well, John, watching you cum inside Wynn was an exciting view too, but you did not do a great job; you came too early. Wynn still needs something; why don’t you move on and leave Wynn for me to finish her.” 

I know she is right, and I am pleased to give way to Eve: “Please be welcome.” 

My dick slips out of Wynn’s vagina when she moves from my lap to the edge of the tub, spreading her legs around Eve’s body; both ladies kiss gently. Now Eve wants to take it easy. I see her mouth slowly moving from Wynn’s mouth downwards, kissing her neck and earlobes, then her breasts, nibbling each nipple, and then moving downwards over her belly, down to where Wynn wants her most. 

I look forward to noticing what Eve can achieve. Her magic tongue must be everywhere now, over Wynn’s lips and clit, and even moving inside. I cannot see any detail, but noticing the impact on Wynn is very exciting. Wynn tries to pull her legs even tighter around Eve's head in an obvious effort to get the most out of Eve’s tongue. Wynn’s eyes are closed now, and Eve is apparently very successful. Wynn starts making wonderful sounds. 

“Oh Eve, oh Eve, oh my god, I am cumming, please go on, please go on!” 

So does Eve, until Wynn cannot stand it anymore; her body is trembling and shaking while she gets over the edge. When Wynn is recovering, Eve smiles at me. 

“Job finished; next time, you should take care of that, John. But it was delightful; she tasted like you.”

We move all four back into the tub and enjoy being together, discussing how much everyone has enjoyed our exciting experience. Every now and then, we get out of the tub to enjoy the sun, making naughty remarks and playing around in the nude, teasing each other and admiring our bodies. We discuss how great it is to walk around this way without hiding anything. 

For the time being, we are not aiming for more immediate sex, though we are discussing having it. Eve explains that she would love to exercise anal with Bruno and perhaps involve Wynn and me in that play. 

“No doubt, Bruno will love that,” Wynn tells us, “and I am also sure that John and myself are eager to watch you two and to assist you in making the most out of that,” she continues. 

“Just thinking about that makes me already horny,” Eve says. 

“Well, me too, but maybe we first should have dinner,” Wynn suggests. So we move inside to prepare for that, looking forward to what the evening will bring.

Dinner is excellent, entirely in the nude. I enjoy our naked young bodies, beautiful art pieces, dicks longing for encounters, titties dancing and asking for attention, and barely visible pussy lips, eagerly looking for natural counterparts. Oh yes, a naughty mind is a joy forever. After dinner, we relax further with a glass of wine.

Wynn tells us about her fantasy. “You know, I would love to do a role play, being tied up with edging and teasing. Bruno is not really in favor of such a play, so I was thinking, John, are you maybe interested in that?” 

Instead of myself, Eve answers: “Well, Wynn, I think John is not really experienced in role-playing, but I am sure he is interested in any spicy play with you, isn’t it, John?” 

I smile at Eve and Wynn: “Eve knows me well, Wynn, and she is very right.”  

Then Bruno adds, “What we could do tonight is to split; you and Wynn go for a role play, while Eve and I go for an introduction of anal play.” 

“You mean in separate bedrooms?” Eve asks. 

“Yes, it is better to start such plays more privately. In particular, before entering an anal play in a foursome, I think it is preferable to carefully exercise. I can probably teach Eve some things for that purpose.”

 “Sounds like a good idea,” Eve answers. 

Everyone laughs. I say, “I love spicy experiments, so I look forward to going for a role play with Wynn tonight. I am sure Eve is at least as much looking forward to an anal play with Bruno.” 

Wynn laughs at me; I see the excitement in her eyes. She stands up, walks to me with dancing titties, and takes my hands; I get up, we hug, and Wynn says, “Let’s not waste time, come on John, take your glass; we are going to spend the night together!” 

Before leaving, I give Eve a tender kiss. Wynn and I go hand in hand, smiling at Eve and Bruno.

“Have an inspiring night, enjoy!”

Published 
Written by Pamperman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors