Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Visiting A Neighbor

"A teenage girl seeks for sex"

35
7 Comments 7
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Everyone has started to have sex around me. Where I grew up, sex hasn’t been talked about much, but now, in senior year, every girl is doing it with their boyfriends—everyone except me. It’s not that I am ugly, I have a full figure with good tits and I'm conventionally attractive, I just haven’t thought about it much because in my household it’s an unmentioned topic.

Having to hear all the sex stories everyday at school has left me sexually frustrated, I want that as well. The only problem is, I don’t like any of the boys who are at my school. I’ve had a little crush on the older neighbor across the street. Thing is, I can never do much with my parents always being home, until this weekend where they had to urgently leave for a work trip with their company. They told the neighbor to check up on me every once in a while and that I should go talk to him if I ever needed anything. Well right now I need sex, so I might as well follow my parents rules and go over “to talk” with the neighbor.

I’m standing in front of my closet, trying to decide what to wear. I need something that would make me look fuckable; I need him to want me, to be hard just by seeing me. Otherwise, this won’t work. I scan over my closet and finally see a see through black lace summer dress. It’s a bit longer but if I wear lingerie underneath, it will look good since it’s see-through. I put on some red lipstick and put up my black long hair in a ponytail so that my neck is showing. I put on a pair of black thongs and a black lace bra that barely fits my boobs that have grown recently. I see my reflection in the mirror, I look good, I look confident. I gather up the courage and walk across the street to his house and knock on the door. He opens the door, his face covered in shock when he sees how I look.

“Hi! My parents said I should come pay you a visit if I ever need anything. I was gonna bake a cake but I realized I'm so dumb and don’t have sugar,” I say, innocently smiling.

"Uhm, yeah, sure, come in. I’ll give you some sugar, it’s in the kitchen, top cabinet,” he says, still completely baffled and shocked. I slowly walk towards the kitchen and then Get on my tiptoes to reach the cabinet, I push my ass a bit back making sure he could see the thong. 

"Uhm, can I offer you a drink or something?” he asks out of politeness, still completely lost at how to react to my revealing outfit. 

“Oh yes, that would be perfect,” I say, still innocently smiling with my big blue eyes staring at him. I walk past him to sit down at the kitchen counter and I “accidentally” rub against him. His face turns red and he tries to ignore the growing bulge in his pants. I sit down on the counter and pull my dress up a bit to get more comfortable. He hands me the drink, too scared to look at me. While taking the drink I touch his hand and he quickly pulls it away, too scared to touch me. 

"So, um, what’s the occasion? Why are you dressed so fancy for baking a cake?” He asks shyly, still not looking at me. 

"Oh, you know, no reason; it’s just so hot this spring that I wanted something more refreshing,” I answer, pretending to be completely innocent while I eye his growing bulge in his pants, knowing that he likes the outfit. 

“Does it get lonely living alone?” I ask him. He finally looks at me and smiles.

“I mean, yeah, but you wouldn’t understand; I bet you have boys over at your house all the time,” He teases me. I roll my eyes and smile at him.

"Oh, I have never had a boyfriend, I'm as innocent as they come,” I tease him back. 

“Really? With that outfit, I would have guessed you are planning to fuck someone later today,” he says, properly looking at my whole outfit now.

"Yeah, I am planning on fucking someone…you,” I say innocently, looking up at him with my big eyes and smiling. He stares at me without responding. I jump off the kitchen counter and approach him. I place my hands on his shoulders and step closer to him so that my thigh is touching his hard dick now. He continues to stare, completely shocked.

“No, uh, no, we can’t do that. You aren’t even legal, I'm twenty years older than you, this is insane,” He finally responds by stepping away from me. 

"Oh, come on, I turned eighteen last week, that makes me legal, and I know you are older. That means you know what you are doing, unlike the boys at my school,” I say, stepping closer to him again, letting my dress strap fall off my shoulder. I see him thinking about this whole situation.

“I really shouldn’t do this…” He tries to reject me but I don’t let him finish the sentence and I lean in to kiss him. To my surprise, he doesn’t resist anymore, he grabs my ponytail and pushes my lips closer to his. He grabs my ass and continues to makeout with him. Then he lifts me up and I hold on to him by putting my legs around his waist. He carries me to the bedroom and it finally hits me what I am doing. This is so wrong, what would my parents think, what would my friends think? I can’t do this. I suddenly get nervous and try to break the kiss. He grabs my jaw so that I stop moving and lays me down on the bed still kissing me. He starts taking off my dress.

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

“Wait, maybe we shouldn’t do this. I think I’m scared,” I whisper meekly.

He looks at me, his eyes full of lust.

"Oh, come on, you came over here. You wanted this to happen,” he says while slowly starting to kiss my neck and moving down my body. He takes off my bra and my underwear. I instantly close my legs. 

“No, I’m not letting you touch me there,” I say, even though I can feel myself starting to get wet. He just smirks at me and continues kissing me down my body. He starts getting closer to my pussy, but I refuse to open my legs. He grabs My knees and looks at me. 

“Come on, open up. I need to teach you a lesson for dressing so provocatively,” he says in a stern voice. I still refuse to open my legs. He manages to reach my clit and rubs it, carefully observing my reaction.

“No, I’m not opening my legs,” I try to say, but a moan comes out, not letting me finish my sentence. He continues to stroke my clit and I feel myself moaning again and then My leg muscles relax and I open my legs.

“There you go. That’s my good girl,” he says while taking off his pants and underwear. He gets on top of me, his hand still down at my clit rubbing it. I feel myself getting really wet and I can’t resist him anymore, but I still want him to think he didn’t win.

“I don’t want to fuck you, I’m innocent, I don’t do such dirty things,” I whisper into his ear. He continues working on my clit and kissing my neck. 

“If you were so innocent, you wouldn’t visit your neighbors dressed like a complete whore,” he whispers back into my ear. “Do you know what whores get for dressing like that?” he asks. 

“They have to be taught a lesson?” I ask.

He continues rubbing my clit, and I moan while feeling an orgasm building up. I feel his hard cock rubbing against me. 

“Yes, exactly. You see, you are a quick learner,” he says and I finally feel his dick at the entrance of my pussy. He grabs my hands and holds them down above my head and then pushes all his length into me. I let out a moan, both mixed with pleasure and pain. He holds still for a few seconds letting me get used to this new sensation and then fully pulls out before shoving his dick back into me. He picks up a pace and continues fucking me. I can’t stop myself from moaning, his dick fills me up completely and feels so good in me. It’s a completely new sensation for me. I decided to annoy him a little bit again now that he picked up the pace.

“I don’t want this, I shouldn’t be doing this, I'm innocent,” I moan while squirming and trying to get away. I feel his grip tighten on my hands and then he slaps me across my cheek. That shuts me up quickly. 

“I told you what happens to sluts. I’m not done teaching you a lesson. Now behave and make me cum or you wont get to finish as well,” He threatens me and I don’t dare resist again, the thought of not finishing when I’m so close works perfectly to shut me up. I arch my hips and start grinding him while he continues fucking me. He feels so good in me. I don’t want this to end. He quickened his pace. I moan again, unable to stop myself. 

“Please, cum in me, I deserve that for being so provocative,” I plead with him while moaning from the new pace. He grunts into my ear, pleased to hear my demand. He starts slowing down, he releases my hands and puts one hand on my throat. 

"Shhh, stop moaning like a whore,” he says, but I can't stop because I feel my orgasm getting closer. Then I feel something warm in me. He starts cumming, he grunts and comes into me completely releasing everything into my pussy. That sets off my orgasm and I moan louder while I feel my pussy contract over his dick while I orgasm.

He gets off me and lays down next to me. The whole afternoon gets to me and now I'm tired. I snuggle closer to him and look up to smile at him. He moves closer to me and we both fall asleep hugging each other. 

Published 
Written by WriternReader
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments