Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vince Redux

"Second time with new boyfriend - follow up to my Lynn's Wedding story"

19
7 Comments 7
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I first met Vince at my friend Lynn's wedding on August 23, 2014 (see photos in my Lynn’s Wedding album, and my posted story called Lynn's Wedding).

Vince was, and is, all rippling muscles in his chest, arms, and legs. Cute butt, too! And... mmm... ten solid inches of mega-thick cock. Plus, he had, and has, the knowledge of how to use it on a woman to devastating effect.

We had an amazing night together that first time, on Lynn's wedding night. And I knew that I got a much better fuck that night than the bride did! My thought the morning after was it should remain a one-night stand and a cherished memory. At the time, I felt that a second time might ruin the sweet memory.

Then on Saturday, September 13, 2014, I was shopping at the local grocery store, when who should come up the aisle but Vince? All rippling muscles and sizzling sexual hotness. My pussy instantly began to tingle and to moisten.

I ran down the supermarket aisle to him and I kissed him hard. He pulled me into his strong arms and kissed me with an intense passion, a passion which my last boyfriend had never, ever shown me. I felt the huge bulge in Vince’s pants pressed against me, and I thought back to what a hot fuck those wonderfully hard ten inches had given me just three weeks earlier.

I wrapped my long legs around his waist and I began dry humping him right there in the super-market aisle. He kissed me with intense lust.

I suddenly knew that I just had to take him to bed again. I needed and wanted that, and I knew that he did, too.

As soon as I got him to my place, I couldn't resist Vince. It was a very happy reunion of my mouth and his gorgeous cock. Mmm, he tasted so yummy! I’d been so silly to have convinced myself to have only the one experience with this hot man, with this big delicious cock.

I decided right then and there that I was not going to leave these reunions to mere chance ever again. I had met Vince by chance at Lynn’s wedding and now at the supermarket. But he was, and is, way too hot to leave these things to chance. I decided at that moment to make sex with this stud a regular habit!

I shoved him flat on his back, climbed on and did my magician act. You know, the one where I make his entire ten inches of hot maleness, completely disappear from view, deep into my hungry femininity.

With my pussy overflowing with Vince’s man-milk, my tongue went to work between his muscular thighs. Between licks, I whispered hotly, “Mmm, Vince, I want you to empty your balls down my throat! Please, baby?” And he did!

After he rested a bit, Vince put me on my back and slowly slid into me. Then he picked up the pace. Faster and faster and faster he thrust his way into me. "Slam!" Vince wasn't happy enough just to stuff his whole ten inches into me. He even tried to cram his balls into me, too.

I finished him off with one more blow job, which he claimed was the best anyone had ever given him.

Then we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Vince awakened me just before dawn by slowly, leisurely eating me. The man had, and has, awesome tongue skills! He was building and building and building me toward an inevitable and intense orgasm.

SallyVerdaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SallyVerdaa



With his face heavily smeared in my girl-come, Vince drove his magnificent cock into my pussy relentlessly. Only after I had five orgasms all over him and all over the bed, and only after I tearfully begged him to explode into me, did he finally let his cock erupt. That felt so amazing.

As we dressed and kissed and he went home so we could both rest. I told him he had to come back that night. No way was he not going to give me two nights in a row of hot fucking. No way in hell!

When he arrived that second night, Sunday, September 14, I immediately stripped him. Damn,what a luscious naked body. My eyes lustfully drank him all in.

He slid his whole ten inches up through my cleavage and straight into my hungry, waiting mouth. His long, thick cock was a perfect fit, completely filling my ample cleavage, something my last boyfriend lacked the equipment and the skill to do, and lacked the imagination to even think of doing with me. Once again, I felt that I had hit the jackpot when I met Vince.

The combination of tit fuck and being fed his enormous Italian sausage had me trembling and quivering and moaning, and coming hard. Yes, sucking on my man was making me come! Even without anything actually touching my pussy.

I shoved Vince flat on his back, knelt over him, hollowed my cheeks and sucked hungrily. His cock was bulging my cheek outward and I felt so happy. I sucked even more hungrily, determined to drink down every last tasty drop he could offer to me.

I wanted, I needed, a mouthful of Vince juice. And he gave me everything that I wanted.

After another brief rest, I straddled Vince, grabbed his huge cock in my hand and began working him up into me. "Yes!" I moaned. Vince started to feed his whole ten inches up into my hungry pussy. "Mmm!"

Finally, I had what I wanted, what I needed: all of him stuffed up into me. I could feel the cock head inside of me, almost to my belly button, and his wonderful, come-swollen balls knocked hard up against my pussy lips.

And then I came. Twice! He shoved himself up into me hard and he came. His first orgasm triggered my third.

Yes, I’d been so silly to think I could live a happy life, having fucked this incredible man only once. Even this third night with him, I knew, would never be enough.

Please visit my Vince Redux album, from my profile page, to see what I have described in this story.

Since our back to back fuck dates on September 13 and 14, Vince and I have spent many nights in bed together. We also spend all weekend, every weekend, fucking each other’s brains out.

Every time I even think about Vince, I get so horny! He's so hot and sexy, and he could have any woman he wants. But for some reason that I just can’t fathom, he only wants to bang me! Which is fine by me. I want his whole ten inches all to myself, and I want to bring his love monster every bit as much sexual pleasure as he brings to me. And I feel so proud of my own sexual skills every time I make him moan and tremble and come.

To paraphrase Dean Martin: "How lucky can one girl be? I rode him and he fucked me. Like the little slut said, 'Ain’t that a hot hunk in my bed?'"

Published 
Written by katlover1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments