Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

View From The Tower

"An unexpected result from an invitation to climb to the top of a church tower."

27
13 Comments 13
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"This story is fiction."

Let me begin by saying that I am the tower captain of my local church tower. By this, I mean that I am responsible for the bells and the bell ringing for Sunday services, weddings other similar occasions. Because of my position, I am one of the few people who has a key to the tower and this means I can climb it whenever I wish and as a result, I can enjoy the view from the top.

*

The Monday following the village fete, I popped into the village store and bumped into Helen Spencer. Helen is a relative newcomer to the village and I had been much taken by her when I first saw her but, to date, had not had the opportunity to have a proper chat with her.

We greeted each other warmly and she asked "Why didn't you visit my stall on Saturday?"

"Too busy showing villagers up the tower," I replied. "I hoped you were going to be one of them."

"Yes I wanted to see but like you too busy."

"Well, you can go up any time you like you only have to ask me."

"How about this afternoon," she said.

Her reply caught me by surprise but in keeping with my promise I said, "Certainly, what time?"

"Two thirty?"

"Two thirty it is," I replied.

"See you."

And with that comment, she turned around and left the shop letting me watch her cute figure in tight jeans as she did so.

*

I arrived at the church just before two thirty to find Helen already there. To my surprise, she had changed out of her jeans and tee shirt into a very short PVC skirt and simple silk blouse. To casual observers Helen gave the impression of being a reserved 'Plain Jane' but somehow I had always been aware that there was more to her than met the eye, Seeing her there in the silky top and red PVC skirt that zipped up the front just confirmed my impression.

"Ready to go?"

"Yes," she replied.

So we set off up the spiral stair to the clock room and belfry. The way to the platform above the bells is a vertical ladder from the clock room up past the bells. When we got to the bottom of this ladder Helen hesitated.

"Oh, a ladder."

"Problem?"

"Not if you are close behind me," she said.

"I will be," I said.

"I mean really close," she emphasized.

"OK."

So, at her insistence I found myself pressed against her back with my arms around her so I could hold the ladder. It was at this moment that I began to lose my self-control. I could feel my cotton bikini briefs being stretched and pressing against my thin summer trousers. The way that Helen pressed against me and wriggled her bum as we climbed did nothing to calm my excitement. In a way, I was glad to reach the platform above the bells and no longer feel her pressing against me. Helen waited on the platform while I climbed the next short ladder up to the trap door that led onto the roof. I opened the trap and then got back down to the platform where Helen was waiting. Once there she turned to me.

"I can manage this ladder," she said.

And with that comment, she began to climb up it. This gave me the chance to sort myself out and relieve the pressure in my briefs.

Helen stopped at the trap door when she was half in and half out.

"Do you get a good view up here?" she called.

I looked up.

"A very good view," I replied, and I could not have made a truer statement. The ladder was short enough so that Helen, with one foot on the ladder and the other on the edge of the trap door, gave me a close and beautiful sight of a pair of very damp panties that covered all but hid nothing. My cock had been growing stiffer up to this moment but now it was rampant, so I decided not to hide it when I climbed up the ladder to join her.

YreneShy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YreneShy

I was three-quarters of my way out of the trap door before I saw Helen sitting on the roof with her back against the central flag pole. She had her feet wide apart but her knees up and together and this position allowed me to see the pout of her wet knickers between her thighs. At the same time, I let her have a good look at the obvious bulge in my trousers.

"Is that a gun in your pocket or are you pleased to see me?" she said quoting Mae West's famous line.

"It's a hot weapon looking for a holster to make it safe" I replied.

"I may have the answer to your problem but you need to come over here so I can inspect it first."

Almost immediately I was on my knees in front of her. She lowered her knees as she lent forward to undo my trousers and I had a lovely view of her now open blouse and what was revealed, a pair of beautiful tits. At the same time my trousers fell down and she could see the wet patch of precum in my briefs, She pushed them down and freed my cock.

"A lovely big weapon. I'm sure my holster can manage it so you better uncover it," she said.

With that instruction, I unzipped the front of her skirt, grasped the sides of her knickers, and pulled them down her legs. Once she was free of her wet panties I pushed her legs apart and said, "I think I need to lick this into shape first."

"Oh yes." she said, "And it needs a good long service."

I needed no second bidding. My tongue was licking her cunt lips and neatly trimmed pubes before she had completed her instructions. Goodness, she was delicious and I was in heaven as I licked and fingered her until I found her clit. Then I began nibbling and sucking on it and soon had her squirming with pleasure whilst making encouraging mewing noises. Not that I needed much encouragement at this stage for my erection was rock hard and wet with more precum.

Her squeals became more vociferous then suddenly her thighs clamped my head and she was in full flow with me lapping up every squirt.

"Oh!" she squealed. "I need that tool of yours to plug my leak." With that, she pulled me up to her and my cock slid into her holster as if it was made for it.

I failed to stop the leak, indeed I did the opposite as I had reached such a fever pitch that it did not take many thrusts before I was adding my own copious cum to the flood.

When we recovered Helen pushed me onto my back and climbed on top.

"Well cowboy," she said. "Now your weapon is in my holster I think a gentle ride back to the coral would be good."

It began as a delicious slow fuck with me caressing her beautiful tits that I had released from her skimpy bra and tweaking her nipples as I felt her cunt grip and squeeze my prick.

Unsurprisingly we ended at a gallop with Helen shouting "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." so loudly I feared the whole village would hear. When we had recovered we both agreed the view from the top was wonderful.

Published 
Written by 2Bkilnhill45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments