Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vacation Part 7 (Sue 2)

5
3 Comments 3
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Janet and I wake the next morning. Her legs are sticky from my cum. I filled her pussy and ass so much during the night it leaked out and down her legs.

I feel her stir and wince. She tries to stand and says, “My legs are so sore. I think you bruised my inner thighs and my ass still feels as if your cock is still in it."

Bending down and looking between her legs, I say, “Well it looks as if you have a couple of small bruises on your thighs. I told you that you would pay for torturing me by not letting me dump my cum. Even if I fucked you again now, I think you would still be sore.”

Gingerly she walks to the door and asks, “What are you going to tell everyone about you being bald below the waist?”

“I will just remind them that what happens in this room stays in this room,” I respond.

I stay in bed for a few minutes and wonder. It is Sue’s turn to spend the night with me. I know what she likes and do not know how I am going to fulfill one of her fantasies. I stand and look at the bindings that had me tied last night. I decide to leave them for now, who knows maybe we will use them tonight. I walk out the door with my bald cock sticking straight out.

Sue comes over and says, “Oh my, you look as if you have not reached puberty yet.”

I grab her and turn her around, bending her over. “I will show you that I have reached puberty.”

I ram my cock inside her pussy before pulling it out and shoving it in her ass. I say, “Now bitch, you tell me if I have reached puberty.”

I fuck her ass hard and fast. I hear her moaning as my cock slides in and out. I grab her hair and pull her head close to my mouth and say, “How about it slut? Have I reached puberty?”

Gritting her teeth, “Fuck, you have reached puberty and your cock feels so good up my ass.”

I continue pumping my cock in her ass causing my balls to slap against her. I give one final shove and my cock starts pulsating filling her ass with my cum. Pulling my cock from her ass I say, “Come on Sue, we need to talk.”

I see from her walk, maybe I did get a little too rough with her. Sitting on the rail outside I turn and ask, “By any chance do you have any fantasies that I could fulfill for you here?”

I see her think it over before she answers, “I have three fantasies and two you cannot fulfill here. One is where I am kidnapped for a week and repeatedly raped by unknown person or people until the ransom is paid.”

Being shocked I say, “You are right that will not happen here.”

“Well," she says, “the next one will not happen for we would need another man. I want to have two men to alternate between fucking my pussy and mouth.”

“I am not sure I would want to share anyway. Maybe the last one will happen,” I say.

“The last one,” she says, “I am not sure will ever happen. I want to be tied to a bed and have a man bring me close to orgasm several times. Once he does let me orgasm, I want to actually orgasm for at least fifteen minutes.”

“I will think about if I can make it happen,” I say, “In the meantime though.” I push her up against the wall and lift her leg. Before she can respond I put my lips to hers and shove my cock deep in her pussy.

I hear her moan against my lips. Breaking my lips away from hers, I say, “Do not orgasm yet. I am going to spend all day bringing you close and finish you off later in the bedroom.”

Pulling my cock out of her pussy and grabbing her hair, I force her head down to suck my cock off. My cock throbbing in her mouth, I feel her start to suck knowing it will not take long before her mouth is filled with my cum. I groan as my load of cum shoots hard down Sue’s throat. I hear her drinking down my thick and hot cum as if there is no tomorrow.

I pull her to her feet by her hair and snarl, “If you go and finger yourself to orgasm, I will spank your bare ass until you cannot sit for a week. Do you understand me?”

I see her smile as she says, “Yes sir, however, can I finger my pussy if I promise not to orgasm?”

I think it over for moment before saying, “No, if you feel as if your pussy needs to be played with then you will come to me and no one else. Is that understood?”

Slowly nodding her head she says, “Yes, but what if I cannot find you?”

“Then you will just have to wait or better yet you stay with me by my side all day,” I say.

We walk back in the cabin to have breakfast. The other women are giggling. I am sure Janet told them about last night.

Sue sits next to me all through the day.

Sofia_Reginald
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia_Reginald

I continually slip my finger in her pussy and play with her clit knowing she would beg soon for relief.

It is almost noon before she begs, “Please let me orgasm this is torture.”

I find myself feeling sorry for her after what I went through the night before, but I feel as if I am to fulfill her fantasy about a fifteen minute orgasm, I will have to keep doing what I am doing.

We decide to go out and get some sun today. So Sue and I pull out the loungers. I say, “Sue, we are only pulling out four loungers.”

Seeing the puzzled look I add, “You will be lying next to me while we are out here. That way I can play with your pussy and keep track of what you are doing.”

I see Sue bend over to position a lounger. I could not help myself, so I come up behind her and grab her hair and say, “Now, bitch it is time to stretch that tight ass of yours again.”

Shoving my cock in her pussy quickly, she lets out a yelp. With my cock now lubricated with her juices, I ram my cock deep in her ass. As I pump my cock in and out her ass, she says, “Oh Fuck, you keep stretching my ass out like this, no one will want to fuck it again.”

I reach around and trace circles around her clit. I lean down and whisper, “Fight it, you are not to orgasm until I say tonight.”

Through gritted teeth and gasps of breathes she says, “You are making it hard for me. I do love your cock in my ass and it does make it easier to push aside the need to orgasm.”

Grabbing her waist, I shove my cock deep and hard in her ass and shoot a huge load of cum inside.

I decide we need another lounger set up next to mine for Sue. The loungers are just too small for two people.

We are all out getting some sun, when I reach over and pull Sue on top of me. I start to turn her around when she says, “Not the ass again. I want to feel your cock in my pussy. I promise to get off you before either of us orgasm.”

Thinking it over, I say, “Okay, if you do not move off me quick enough, I will spank that bare ass of yours.”

She guides my hard throbbing cock inside her soaked pussy. She starts rocking back and forth and as I moan, I grab her hair and say, “Ride my cock bitch. You wanted in your pussy so bad, so ride it like you mean it.”

She starts rocking harder and faster on my cock. We are both moaning loudly until she suddenly jumps off my cock just in time to take it in her mouth and drink my load of cum down her throat. She licks my cock clean before returning to her lounger.

Tina sees that Sue is flustered from not getting to orgasm. She gets up and comes over to us and says, “I will finish you off since he will not do it.”

As she drops to her knees, Sue says, “Oh no, there is no need for I do know what he is trying to do and if you cause me to orgasm you might ruin it.”

Several times during the day, I bring Sue close to orgasm just to stop short. I can see on her face she is ready to orgasm. It takes less and less time to get her close to orgasm. I am sure when we get to the room she will be ready.

It is getting dark when I stand and take Sue’s hand. I help her up and say, “Time for bed and to give you some relief.”

I lead her to the bedroom where she sees the ties Janet and I used the night before. I quickly remove them and order, “On the bed bitch. Now, get on all fours.”

I tie her hands to her knees before spreading her legs. I tie them off so her pussy will stay open for me. “Now slut you will get what you deserve.”

I position my head under her between her legs. I hear her moan as my tongue darts in and out of her sweet pussy. I start fingering her tight ass as she floods my mouth. I say, “Don’t you dare cum bitch before I tell you to.”

I hear her moaning loudly as I drive my tongue deep inside her pussy. I feel her wiggle as if trying to escape and drop her pussy hard on my mouth. I can feel she is about to cum and do not think I can stop her this time if I try.

I move out from under her and guide the head of my cock to the entrance of her pussy. I lean down to her ear and whisper, “Once my cock is all the way in your pussy, you can cum, you cunt.”

I shove my cock hard and deep in her pussy and her wave of orgasms start. Her orgasm is so hard that her pussy sucks my cock like nothing I have ever felt before. Her pussy tries to suck my cock off my body as I feel her pussy squirt her juices down my balls and onto the bed.

I do not know if I fulfilled her fantasy or not, but I do know my cock had felt like it just about come off inside her.

I manage to release her from her bindings before I gather her in my arms. We both fall fast asleep.

Published 
Written by Country52466
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments