Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vacation Part 6 (Janet 2)

"Fuck, I think I felt your cum hit my stomach."

6
5 Comments 5
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I wake the next morning with my cock hard as a rock. I feel something soft and wet on it. I look down to see Becky running her tongue up and down my shaft while cupping my balls in her hand. I moan as she takes me in her mouth. Lightly squeezing my balls as she sucks my cock, I run my hand down her soft hair. I pull her hair and say, “Get up here and ride my cock, slut.”

Smiling she kisses her way up and straddles me. Seeing her face as she slides my cock in her drenched pussy is pure pleasure. Both of us are moaning as she slides up and down my shaft. She is going slowly for she knows when I blow this load it will be the last of the day for it will be Janet’s turn again.

Bringing Becky down and squeezing her ass, I suck her nipples causing her to moan even louder. Hearing Becky moan in my ear, “Oh Fuck, I am coming.” Causes me to grab her waist and fuck her harder.

I feel her juices flood my crotch. I pull her down hard on my cock as it starts to pulsate flooding the inside of her pussy with my cum, collapsing on top of me she says, “I can hardly wait until my next night.”

We walk out of the bedroom with our juices running down her leg. We hear Janet say, “Well, I sure hope the two of you left enough for me to get fucked tonight,”

Smiling and kissing her I say, “I will always be making cum to fill all your pussies.”

We all have breakfast and as the dishes are finished I say, “Come on, Janet, let’s go outside.”

Grabbing a blanket she follows me outside and down close to the lake. Spreading the blanket I say, “I know you are not very experienced when it comes to men. I am sure though there are a couple of things that have thought about you wanted to try.”

Blushing she says, “Well I have heard where men are dominating and take control of a woman. I would like to try it where the man is under my control for a while. I want him to feel vulnerable to me, so I can have my way with him.”

Smiling I say, “Okay, how about this, I will allow you to tie me to the bed and have your way with me. I will say that if I say stop you do for safe will be a stop word. I will be under your complete control for the time you have me tied up.”

“So, I will be able to do anything I want to you? I know I would love to shave all that hair off around your cock and balls so you will be as smooth as I am,” she says.

Smiling, I respond, “You had better be careful if you do that for if you cut me by accident, the others will be pissed at you.”

Pulling her close to me I start tracing circles around her nipples. She moans as my hand traces down her soft and firm stomach to her sweet pussy. I kiss her as I say, “I will not fuck you until tonight, but I will give you a few orgasms through the day. One more thing, remember when you have me tied I will not eat your pussy after I shoot a load of cum in it.”

She moans louder as my finger traces circles around her clit. I kiss her sweet lips as I plunge two fingers deep inside her pussy. Her pussy clamps down on my fingers like a vice as my thumb rubs her clit. She lightly bites my tongue as it explores her mouth.

“Oh Fuck, I wish it was your cock in my pussy now instead of your fingers,” as she floods my hand through a wave of orgasms.

Putting my fingers to my lips I lick them clean, “MMMMMM you taste as good as you did on the first day.”

I tell her to stay put and will be back in a few minutes. I return to the cabin and find what I am looking for; some ties that will hold me secure but will not leave any marks. Sue follows me into the bedroom and asks, “What are you doing?”

Smiling, I say, “I am getting the room for Janet and me tonight. I will not tell you what is going on for it is between the two of us.”

She comes over and kisses my lips saying, “I know what I would love to do on our next night.”

Smiling, I say, “You never know I might give it to you.” As I slide a finger deep in her wet cunt.

Removing my finger I say, “I have to get back to Janet.”

Hearing her sigh as I walk out the door, I know I left her wanting more. Today is Janet’s day and I am going to give her what she wants.

I return to Janet to see her naked body being kissed by the sun. I think of how wonderful and tight her pussy is. I move between her legs as she moans when my tongue runs up her slit. I slip two fingers inside her pussy as I start sucking her clit.

Moaning louder now, she grabs my head forcing my face hard into her pussy, she cries out, “Oh Fuck, I am coming.” As she floods my mouth with her sweet juices, I drink them down as fast as I can.

Lifting my head after her orgasm, I start to wipe my face, just to have her say, “Don’t, come up here and let me clean your face.”

I move up next to her to have her kiss my lips. She licks and sucks my face clean. Reaching down and grabbing my cock she says, “Now your turn for pleasure.”

She moves down and as I feel her warm breath on my hard cock, I moan. She licks just the head of my cock as she lightly squeezes my balls. I watch as she takes the first half of my cock in her mouth just to move quickly away to rub her nose. Laughing she says, “Your hair tickles my nose.”

She moves back and takes all my cock deep in her mouth. I moan as I hear sucking sounds and her head bobs up and down. Gently squeezing my balls as she sucks my cock, I reach down and massage her tits. My cock is throbbing and starts pulsating dumping my cum down her throat.

Lifting her head and smacking her lips she says, “MMMMMM that was good and I look forward to later today.”

Helping her to her feet, I pick up the blanket and we head back to the cabin. We stop outside to gather some more would for the fire pit tonight’s gathering. I kiss her sweet lips while gripping her sweet ass.

Lovers2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lovers2024



We are bombarded with questions as soon as we walk in the door. I quickly say, “We agree that what happens in the bedroom stays there. Now to answer one question, I did put ties on the bed but, that is for Janet and me to know what they are for.”

The rest of the day goes by quietly, with Janet and me slipping out every so often where I would eat her out and sometimes she would suck me off. We always return with smiles on our faces.

The time comes for our gathering at the fire pit. I have Janet sit in my lap while I play with her pussy. I kiss her lips as she says, “I think it is time for us to retire to our room.”

Smiling she gets up and takes my hand. When we enter the room I close and lock the door. I take Janet in my arms and kiss her saying, “Now remember I say stop and it is over.”

Very carefully she ties me spread eagle on the bed. She checks to make sure I am secure before heading out of the room for a few minutes. She returns with a bowl, soap, a rag, and my razor. Smiling she says, “Now to take care of that hair tickling my nose.”

I hold my breath slightly as she lathers up around my cock and balls. I let out a sigh of relief each time she removes the razor from my cock and balls. I find it both erotic and arousing having her shave my pubic area. When she finishes she lightly rubs the area to make sure all is smooth. She leans down and kisses my cock and says, “Now all the hair is gone, it is time for some real fun.”

She spread her legs over my face and drove her pussy down against my mouth. I tongue fucked her pussy while I feel her mouth take my cock in. I can feel her head bob as I alternate tongue fucking her pussy and sucking her clit. I feel like I am about to explode in her mouth when she stops and says, “Not yet for you.”

She turns and soon I can feel her tits bouncing off my head as she grabs my hair and forces my tongue deeper in her cunt. I hear her cry out, “OH Fuck,” as she floods my mouth with her juices. I drink in as much of her juices as I can through her orgasm.

She moves where her pussy is over my cock. As the head of my cock enters her pussy she says, “Now be still, if you move at all, I will pull your cock out of me.”

I moan as she slides all the way down my throbbing cock. I say, “Fuck, you are so tight and feel so good around my cock.”

She leans forward and licks my face clean of her juices as she slides slowly up and down my cock. Straining against my bounds, I try to free myself so I can wrap my arms around her and fuck her senseless. I say, “You are going to pay for this.”

Smiling she responds, “I am sure I will but, not until I untie you. So you might as well just lie back and enjoy your suffering.”

She slowly rocks back and forth with her tits swinging above my face just far enough so when I stick out my tongue I cannot reach them. She must see on my face I am about to shoot my load deep in her pussy for she moves quickly to come off my cock. I scream, “OH come on, I need some relief.”

Moving where her legs straddle my head and her pussy is just close enough for my tongue to run up and down her slit. She says, “I have two more orgasms coming before you get any relief. Now eat my pussy again slave.”

Flicking my tongue as far inside her pussy as I could and occasionally hitting her clit, it takes a while for her to start flooding my face and neck with her juices. I drink as much as I can of her orgasm.

I can only watch as she moves back to my cock. I watch as she rubs her pussy and then rubs my cock or her ass. She says, “You are going to love this next one.”

She lifts herself over my erect cock and guides the head into her tight ass. It takes time to get my cock all the way up her ass. She says, “Now you watch my ass slide up and down your cock. You better let me know before you shoot your cum up my ass or we will have to start all over again.”

I watch my cock slide in and out of her tight sexy ass. I cannot see what she is doing to her front but hear her moaning. I close my eyes and enjoying the feeling of her ass squeezing my cock as it goes up and down. I open my eyes suddenly saying, “Janet, if you do not stop now your ass is going to be full of my cum.”

She moves off my cock and back to my face. Lightly patting my face she says, “That is a good slave. Now you can eat my pussy again.”

This time she moves in real close allowing my tongue to penetrate hers depts. I alternate between driving my tongue deep in her pussy and flicking her clit. I can hear her moaning and breathing heavy as she grinds her pussy in my face.

She leans back forcing her pussy hard against my face. She floods my face as her orgasm starts. I drink in all her juices I can. I hear her cry out, “OH Fuck, this is the best yet.”

She slowly moves back to my cock. As she starts sliding my cock in her swollen pussy, she reaches up and unties my hands. She says, “Okay, you are free to fuck me and get some relief.”

I grab her waist and start slamming my cock deep in her pussy. I need my relief so bad, I do not care much if I bruise her thighs or not. I grab her waist tighter and with a final ram start flooding her pussy with my cum. She says, “Fuck I think I feel your cum hitting my stomach.”

Lifting her off me I quickly untie my legs. I turn her over on her stomach and lift her ass. I guide my still hard cock into her tight asshole. I am able to slide my cock in her tight ass fairly easy. I start pounding her ass. My balls are slapping her ass as I say, “I told you that you will pay for what you did to me.”

I finally ram the last time in her ass and explode filling her ass with my cum. I am holding her tight as we both fall forward on our sides with my cock still bin her ass. She starts to move to pull my cock out. I grab her and whisper, “No, you will go to sleep with my cock in your ass. My cock will not come out unless it shrinks small enough to come out or it falls out in our sleep.”

Published 
Written by Country52466
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments