Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vacation 2 Janet

"She flopped on the bed and said she was ready"

7
4 Comments 4
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I guided Janet to the bedroom. She flopped on the bed and said she was ready to feel my cock inside her. I walked over to her and ran my finger from the bottom of her slit to the top. She was wet but I did not think she was wet enough. I licked my finger and smiled. She tasted so good.

I stretched out next to her and kissed her lips, then smiled and told her that we have time. I wanted to make sure her pussy was ready for my cock. I traced my fingers down her chest and circled her nipples with my finger as I kissed her some more.

I felt her shudder as my finger traced down to between her legs. She spread her legs and opened her pussy for me. Kissing my way down her neck to her nipples, I started to suck one as I slipped my finger inside her. Her pussy was so tight that it started to milk my finger. She moaned as I sucked her nipples.

Janet gripped the sheets as her body trembled through an orgasm. I heard her gasp and told me she wanted my cock in her pussy. I smiled and started to kiss down her stomach, moving my head between her legs and burying my face in her pussy. She squirmed as I ran my tongue up and down her slit. I slipped a second finger in her pussy as I started sucking her clit.

She started bucking and flooded my mouth with her juices as a second orgasm hit and I drank in her juices. I felt her settle down and kissed my way back up to her mouth. I made it back to her mouth and she kissed me and licked her juices off my face.

I pulled her on top of me and saw the confused look on her face, then felt more of her juices leak down to my stomach. I told her I was about to put my cock inside her but wanted her to control how fast I entered her because I did not want her hurt. I moved her down and over my cock.

She guided my cock to her opening. I stopped her from taking my whole cock inside her when I heard her cry out and saw the pain on her face. I held her up with half my cock inside her and told her to take it slow for it was her first time. I felt her relax and let her slip down further. It took several minutes before my cock was all the way inside her pussy.

I moved her slowly up and down my shaft and watched the pain she showed on her face change to pleasure. She was so tight I thought I was going to blow my load before I was ready. She took control of riding my cock and picked up the pace. I heard her moan and tell me she was going to milk my cock dry.

She told me she was a virgin and her pussy felt like it, but the way she rode my cock I would not have believed it. She picked up the pace even more and was riding my cock like a Pogo stick and it felt wonderful. I grabbed her hips and forced her down as my cock exploded, dumping a huge load of cum inside her. My cock throbbed and pulsated inside her and I heard her cry out as her own orgasm started.

I pulled her off me and she moved down to my cock and started licking it clean. She looked at me and said she was told to clean up after herself. I felt her tongue run up and down my shaft. I found my cock getting hard again from her cleaning.

She got up off the bed and ran to her bag. I watched her rummage through it until she found what she was looking for. She handed me a bottle of lube and told me since my cock was hard again, I might as well pop her ass cherry now.

I had her get on all fours as I got on my knees. I squeezed some lube on my fingers and told her to spread her legs. I used my clean hand to spread her ass cheeks apart and slipped one finger in her ass. I heard her cry out and telling me she knew my cock was big but did not think it would feel so tight in her ass.

I moved so she could see that my cock was not in her ass.

AmyDark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyDark

I told her that her virgin ass will need some work before it will take my cock. I moved my finger in and out of her ass more and felt it relax around my finger some so I inserted another finger. I heard her cry out in pain. I started to pull a finger out and she stopped me. She told me she wanted her ass cherry popped.

I decided I had worked on her ass as much as I could. I moved behind her, pulled her hands back and told her to pull her ass cheeks apart for it might help. I lined up my cock and slowly inserted the head in her ass. She cried out in pain so I waited until her ass relaxed a bit and then shoved half my cock in her ass.

I pulled out a little and smeared more lube on my shaft. I waited for her to relax again. I shoved my cock three fourths of the way in before stopping. I heard her pant in pain. I felt her relax again and rammed the rest of my cock inside her ass. She screamed out. I leaned down and told her the worst is over now.

I started sliding my cock in and out of her ass slowly. I reached around and started playing with her clit to try and help her relax. I felt her relax and I picked up the pace. It took a few minutes before she started moving with me. We got the timing down where when we separated my cock would stop with just the head inside her then ram it back in.

I played with her clit and her body responded. I wanted her to orgasm as I shot my load of cum in her ass. I heard her moan in pleasure as I fucked her ass, slamming my cock in her one last time I held her there as I felt my cock dump my load of cum in her ass. We fell forward with her back to me and we fell asleep a couple minutes later.

I felt someone running a hand up and down my cock. I opened my eyes to see Janet was awake and rubbing me. I smiled as she told me she wanted me to fuck her pussy again. I said in a few minutes and pushed her on her back. I moved on top of her and sat straddling her stomach.

I smiled and told her now is the time to pop her tit cherry. She looked frightened and told me she did not know a man's cock could fit in a nipple. I told her it was not like that. I took her tits and lifted them around my cock. I held them tight together as I started moving my cock between them, pushing forward making the head pop out close to her mouth.

I moved back and forth between her tits and told her they felt good. I heard her moan in enjoyment and she licked her lips each time she saw the head of my cock. I felt my cock build pressure and knew it would not be long. I asked where she wanted my load all over her tits or in her mouth. She answered by opening her mouth. I let go of her tits and pushed my cock in her mouth as my load shot out. She drank it down like it was all she was going to get.

I had her suck my cock a few minutes more and then I moved behind her and lifted her leg over me opening her pussy once again. I slid my cock inside her and heard her moan as my cock slid slowly in. I fucked her slowly wanting to make it last. She whispered that she was very happy she waited for me.

I slammed my cock in her pussy as I shot another load of cum inside her. She kissed me and looked at the clock. We agreed we needed to get some sleep. I knew I would have her another night, I thought I might just have to make it two with the threesome promised to me.

As I started to fall asleep I thought, who will be next?
Published 
Written by Country52466
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments