Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Upgraded Pt1

"In flight entertainment has never been so good..."

41
9 Comments 9
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"A fantasy written for a very special lady friend....."

I first spotted her being guided through security as I sat in the departure lounge waiting to be called forward to board.

She was one of several of the group of cabin crew being ushered on to the aircraft to prepare for boarding and although as elegant and gorgeous looking as her colleagues it was clear that Charley – as I was later to find out was her name – was clearly a bit older than her co-workers.

She was also wearing heels that appeared to be non-regulation, with heels at least an inch or two higher than the usual trolley dolly, and a sheen to her barely black nylons that suggested they may be of the stocking variety rather than tights.

The sight of her had certainly piqued my interest and I was hoping she would be allocated to my section of the aircraft for the long flight to the US, it would sure help relieve the boredom at least for the next few hours... and who knows I found myself thinking she may be up for relieving more than just my boredom.

One of the benefits – and pleasures – of long-haul travel for work is that the company pays for the upgrade to business class which also helps. Imagine my delight then when as I approached my seat in the first row of the business section cabin there was Charley stretching up to place her red jacket in the overhead locker as she prepared for her day’s work.

As she stretched to place the item in the locker her crisp white blouse stretched tightly across her breasts hugging the curvy outline of her body and the thin bodice she appeared to be wearing underneath did little to hide the stiffness of her erect nipples… My my, I thought, this little minx is already as horny as I am starting to feel. As I looked closer I could also make out the tell-tale bumps of her suspender clips on the top of her stockings and the dark welt at the top of her nylons as her skirt rode up from her stretching for the overhead space.

“Can I help you?” I casually enquired seeing an early opportunity to strike up a rapport with her while looking into her ravenous eyes that danced wildly as she looked me up and down.

“It’s ok but thanks,“ she replied as she completed the task, turned and headed back to the galley with a spring in her step and a little extra wriggle of her hips designed to keep my attention I was sure.

As I sat down and settled in for the trip the lovely stewardess brought me champagne and a menu for dinner pointing out in a cheeky way this was my chance to choose what I wanted to eat at 40,000 feet later tonight.

The way the that was said left me in no doubt this one was playing the game. Soon it was time to settle in for take-off, head rests up, arm rests down, seat belts fastened. You know the drill.

Once the safety video had been shown and emergency exits pointed out – remembering the nearest one may be behind you – my new friend took her seat for take-off sitting directly opposite me. I swear she opened her legs slightly as she sat down deliberately to show me her underwear and as she buckled up she looked directly into my eyes, smiled and slowly licked her top lip with her tongue in a very suggestive manner. The last time I’d seen an obvious come on like that was while surfing porn one night.

As we rumbled down the runway and built up the speed for take-off, Charley slowly and deliberately crossed her legs making sure I caught a glimpse of her stockings tops before she attempted half-heartedly to pull the hem of her skirt down over her knees while also leaving one shoe dangling very suggestively – all the time looking directly at me with a mischievous smile on her beautiful face.

I was finding it very arousing and difficult to hide my now obvious arousal.

As we reached cruising height the crew were released to prepare for service allowing Charley another opportunity to tease me as she stood up to take off her high heels and replace them with flatter more comfortable footwear for the long hours ahead for her. This proved to be another sensual activity that I never knew could be turned into such an erotic event!

 

Slowly she lifted her foot across her leg and to her other knee before slowly slipping it off and then rubbing her nyloned feet and toes very suggestively before placing the flat shoe into place and then this tease was repeated with the other foot. It was too much to resist.

“If you find your feet getting tired and in need of a massage during the flight just let me know” I offered.

“Why thank you kind sir, I may just have to take you up on that,” she replied with a wink. To complete the memorable show she then stretched up into the overhead locker once more to put her heels away, once again the red figure hugging skirt riding up above her thighs to suggest a hint of dark welt of stocking top.

I knew I was going to struggle to finish those spreadsheets I was supposed to be working on during the flight but right now there was only one set of sheets on my mind and who I wanted to get spread on to them.

Soon the pre-dinner drinks were being brought to us and Charley cheekily asked if I would like a nice stiff one before she served me the starter and main course! Now I knew she was teasing me, but I didn’t flinch and simply said yes please and I like it shaken not stirred with plenty of ice to help cool down.

“Coming right up” she replied with a shake of her hips. “Is that shaken enough for you,” she laughed.

I was wondering just how far she was prepared to go as she moved around the cabin serving the rest of the busines class customers. I couldn‘t help wonder if the mile high club was on the agenda today.

“Is everything ok?” enquired my new fantasy stewardess who had sensed I was daydreaming. If only she knew about what I was fantasising about. ”You looked deep in thought,“ she added.

“Oh I was” I replied deciding it was time to take the direct approach. “I was just wondering where I could take you to dinner tonight when we landed in New York.”

Charley simply laughed and said, “We’ll see. After today’s delights you may not still be hungry!”

MeganTexxxas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeganTexxxas

Soon after the meal was ready, she started to serve canapes and lay out our trays and meals. When I had almost finished the meal and was peeling off the lid from my dessert Charley appeared from nowhere and asked if I would like an extra helping of double cream with my brownie. A double entendre if ever I’ve heard one.

Next up was after dinner coffee and mints but as Charley poured the milk into my cup we hit some minor turbulence and the next thing she was leant on top of me with milk spilt all over my trousers.

But instead of being mortified at the accident she looked down and laughed and said, "My you really are pleased to see me stood this close to you." It made us both chuckle and make light of the situation, which was nobody’s fault to be fair. "Let me get a cloth and clean that up," she said.

Before I could object she had rushed off to the galley and came back with some towels which were soon put to use mopping up the mess in my crotch. This little minx knew exactly what she was doing too.

“I would normally use other methods to mop up a creamy mess in that department,” she said looking directly into my eyes and licking her lips as she said it. ”Judging by your reaction there may be some more to be mopped up later,” she added.

 

There certainly was going to be at this rate, I could feel my swelling growing and my trouser snake stiffening as Charley wriggled her way back to the galley and I wondered just how far this saucy tart was prepared to go. I was soon to find out...

Shortly after, an announcement was made advising that the cabin lights were going to be dimmed to allow us the opportunity to rest and grab some sleep en route to the Big Apple. Charley soon appeared looking pleased with herself and carrying a blanket which she asked would I like to wrap over me to keep away the chill of the cabin air. "Sure," I said reaching out for the blanket.

“It’s ok, let me unwrap if for you,” she suggested and swiftly leant over me, those pert breasts brushing against my cheeks as she stretched over with the blanket and reached down to tuck me in. Her nipples stood to attention under her crisp taught white blouse tempting my to open my mouth and nibble on them.

“I know what you are thinking you dirty boy,” she said as she smoothed the blanket down running her hands down towards my thighs. ”Let me see just how naughty you are,” she whispered as she slipped one hand under the blanket and ran it across my crotch and drew her thumb nail down along the length of my erect stiff cock. ”Mmmmm is that a lethal weapon you have smuggled on board or are you just pleased to see me?” she giggled.

 

“Both,” I replied feeling empowered and encouraged by her now obvious and deliberate teasing and the clear signals coming my way. I reached my own hand behind her knee and discreetly run up the back of her thigh until I reached soft warm flesh above the dark welt of her upper stocking.

She slowly unzipped my trousers and eased the tip of my sticky manhood over the waistband of my boxers and ran her thumb across the tip leaving it covered in pre-cum which she then licked off as she removed her hand and put her thumb into her mouth.

“I’ll be back soon. Don’t go anywhere. I plan to finish what I’ve started,” she said and headed off to complete her duties.

Leaving me nursing one rock hard swollen and aroused cock, Charley departed and I wondered what she had in store next. I did not have to wait long!

“Ok follow me” she said as she came back to my seat, hardly giving me chance to restore my dignity. I zipped up quickly and followed her through the galley and past the first class section until she went down a small staircase and opened what looked like a cubby hole.

“Quick, in here,” she said as she ushered me into a small cabin and closed the door.

”What the….”

“Shhhh,” she said putting her hand over my mouth.

Leaning in she whispered to me this was the rest area for crew on a long haul flight and where they invited special guests who wanted to join the club... the mile high club!

 

With that she turned her mouth to mine, planted her lips on to my own, slipping her tongue into my mouth as she reached down and felt my hardness growing again.

 

Not to be left behind I hitched her skirt up over the top of her stockings until I could see the smooth silky pale flesh of her thighs, contrasting so nicely between the red hem of her outfit and the barely black welts of her nylons. I reached further under the skirt to feel the warmth of her soft mound, which was greeted with a sharp intake of breath from Charley as I teased my fingers across her pubic bone and ran them around the shape of her by now swollen lips.

I wanted to slide my hand under the thin silk material of her panties and head for the forbidden fruit but pulled back and undid her blouse instead, opening it to expose her matching bra and a rather firm pair of pert breasts with very aroused and stiff nipples.

I bent down and ran my tongue across the stiff hard nipples while sliding a hand under her skirt and pulling her by now soaking wet panties aside. I gently teased her clit with my thumb while easing a finger inside her glistening wet pussy. She gripped my neck tight as she breathed in sharply, biting her bottom lip as the first wave of orgasm started to sweep through her now highly charged and sensitive body.

Feeling the climax ripple through her I leaned into her ear and told her how much I wanted to fuck her. How hard she was making my cock and how much I could feel the pre-cum leaking inside my pants. My words only heighted her climax and I felt her shake as her juices ran down my hand and over my wrist like a river.

Sitting down to recover, Charley felt for my zip and ripped open my trousers telling me it was now my turn to enjoy the pleasure she had just experienced. Wasting no time for small talk, as soon as my rock hard throbbing member was exposed, Charley swooped down in it like a hungry wolf on a mission, feeding it into her eager red lipstick-coated mouth, her lips wrapping me tightly as she teased her tongue around the tip and tasted the salty pre-cum waiting for her.

Published 
Written by steve59uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments