Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Up The Hill

40
10 Comments 10
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

The city lights were bright below. Streams of headlights coursed through the boulevards, stopping and going. They flowed like blood through the arteries of a living body. And the city truly was a living body and that night, it had a fever. Its pulse throbbed and its heat radiated up into the hills where we stood. 

Meeting at a club down in that fevered body, we escaped in our lust to the heights. My scooter brought us quickly from the noise and the crowds. At the wall overlooking, we felt its heat and watched the blood flowing. As strong as the heart of the city was, hers beat just as hard and twice as fast. Millions of people in the throbbing city but she picked me. 

I stood behind her, hands on her hips, tasting her skin with a peck of my lips. Our passions grew, fueled by alcohol and desire. I let my hands roam from her hips to her thighs. Her short skirt hung loose over her warm skin, moist from the hot night air. Even in the warmth, goosebumps rose on her skin under my palms. I pried her thighs open and slid one hand up and between. The other found her breast as she leaned on the waist-high wall. 

Her panties were soaked and her breast was firm. She moaned for more, my fingers teasing. I pushed my erection against her ass. It strained in my trousers, throbbing and bent. Her soft ass pushed back against my dry humps, wanting what I offered, “Mm yes, Baby,” she cooed, not knowing my name.

Emboldened by her approving moans, I knelt behind her on one knee, pushing her floral skirt over her hips. I kneaded her honey-colored asscheeks, suddenly exposed to my view, and kissed her mound, covered only by a white thong panty. Her cinnamon scent combined with the natural essence of perspiration was so intoxicating. I wanted nothing more than to fuck her right there against that stone wall.

Fucking her, however nice that would be, would only hasten the conclusion of our brief acquaintance. I wanted to impress her should we meet again. She was truly beautiful. And, by the way, I knew that this would be brief. Not even a one-night stand in that no one would be staying the night. I was not in love, not far from it. We both just needed something that the other had to give. She, hopefully, would find in me a selfless and generous lover.

I was a self-serving son-of-a-bitch. As generous as I would be in the next few minutes, it was only to guarantee that I would have future chances to ravage her body. Judge me harshly if you must, but I have a hunch that you’d do no different had you had her in your arms. I would make her come, many times if she wished, but only knowing I would as well, even if only once.

She squirmed as my tongue swirled over her panties, pressing down on her pubic mound, moist and wanting. Her moans and cries of pleasure filled the night, high above the city that lay below. Unheard by millions of ears, she spoke only to mine. I wondered how many others, like us, filled the mountains surrounding us. Could anyone be in earshot or even see what we did? A curious question whose answer I didn't care to know.

My busied tongue was joined by the fingers of my right hand, tugging at her panty crotch, teasing but not uncovering her convulsing sex. She moaned, calling for more, begging for the touch of my skin on her secret places. My left hand slid up and over her hip, tracing the divide of her ass with my thumb, grating her puckered asshole with her thong. She cried out in approval.

My cock, tightly confined in my shorts, throbbed and leaked a steady flow of clear pre-cum, begging to be free of its present confines. I ignored my discomfort, focusing on her pleasure. In my mind’s eye, I could see the pleasured contortions of her facial expressions. Though hidden from my view, I could imagine that she bit her bottom lip, a desperate effort to keep from shouting her pleasure to the world. 

It was sudden and powerful. Her body shuddered and her knees buckled, cursings and profanities escaped her lips. Her first orgasm and I had yet to remove her panties. I continued to tease her sex through the duration of her gasping climax. Though she was not a child, fully grown and, I could tell, not a little bit experienced, I was still surprised and delighted by her language. 

“Yes,” she gasped, “Eat me you motherfucker. Eat me. Damn you, it feels so good.”

Her back arched when I pulled her panties just below her ass. In the darkness of the night, her scent, already present and heady, suddenly free of her undergarment, filled my flaring nostrils, driving me to push my tongue deep into her sodden pussy. Her juices were as addicting as her aroma. Pulling her cheeks open with both hands, I pushed my tongue deeper, switching from her pussy to her anus. Another orgasm, her fist lightly hammering the smooth stone atop the wall. It was with no small effort that I held my face between her cheeks. Her hips swaying with the weakness of her knees, I gripped tightly with my hands. Further driving her orgasm, I sucked her erect clitoris between my lips and lashed at it with the tip of my tongue. More cursing.

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

“You gotta fuck me, Baby,” she pleaded, “Please fuck my pussy.”

Finally, I stood behind her, still oblivious to her name, letting my shorts fall to my ankles. My eyes caught the flash of a blue light far below, announcing with the scream of a siren that someone’s night was about to be spoiled. “Shitty luck,” I thought as I took my throbbing cock in hand, sliding its knobby head up and down the crease of her wet pussy. 

I penetrated her pussy lips with the thickness of my cock head, just inside her sex, bringing a hissing, “Yes,” from my anonymous lover. I pushed slowly and gently inside her depths, feeling her grip my shaft with her cock starved sex. All the way in, I felt her wet heat coating my balls when they rested on her stretched pussy. The fingers of my right hand slid over her hip and around the front, finding the nub of her clit and began to massage it.

“Yeah, Baby,” she whispered, “That feels good. Fuck me with that big dick.”

Withdrawing all but the wide head of my pulsing tool, I continued to strum my fingertip over her clitoris. Another slow thrust deep inside and back out, I watched her lay her head on her forearms. I would take this as slow or as fast as she commanded. Her sex, although not a virgin pussy, was tight nonetheless. Her heat embraced my rigid shaft, refusing to release its grip. With every outstroke, she seemed to pull me back in. 

“Harder, Baby,” she urged, “Fuck me like you mean it.”

Abandoning her clitoris, I grasped both her hips and gave her what she needed. Her head no longer rested on her arms but hung between them as she pushed back against my thrusting. Her gasps and moans were coupled with obscene words, barked as confirmations of satisfaction and pleas for continuation, “Don’t stop. Fuck me harder. Please don’t fucking stop.”

I continued as instructed, my orgasm beginning to swell in my loins. I would hold on as long as possible but like any man, I would reach that point of no return. I focused on the humid air, the city lights, and even the clouds that slowly strolled like a wandering monk past the bright, full moon. Anything that could hold my attention for more than a half second to delay the inevitable.

It occurred to me at the moment her third orgasm wracked through her body, that men are very peculiar. We pursue the woman until we have her body in our arms. Our greatest desire was to have her and when we finally do, we will think of anything but her or look in any direction except hers to try to keep her or ensure future encounters with her.

Shaking the confusion from my sweating head, I wondered why it would be so wrong to just enjoy the moment. Brought back to conscious reality, I heard the wet slapping sounds of sex that our bodies made. smell of her arousal and our perspiration combining in the warm air. I bucked hard and fast against her trembling body, my hips slamming against her rippling ass. 

“I’m gonna come,” I hoarsely announced.

My lover quickly pulled away, standing upright then turning to face me. Our lips met in a lover’s kiss and she took my cock in her hands, twisting and stroking my shaft, lubricated by her girl cum. I pushed a knee between her thighs trying to grind against her dripping pussy. Her tight thong panty which was pushed down to mid-thigh prevented my efforts but her hands worked quickly to bring my climax to fruition.

Cum flew from my cock and dripped from her fingers and down her legs. My knees grew weak and my breath came in gasps. Suddenly, there was no city below and the full moon was no more. The only thing that remained was my orgasm. Her hands slowed in pace, milking every drop from my balls. I could hear her words of approval. I felt her kisses burn into my neck. 

She offered a cigarette, which I let her light for me as I zipped the fly of my trousers. The smoke filled my lungs, calming my pounding heart. We caught our breath, leaning on that wall with our back to the city below before heading back down the road. Her body pressed to my back and her arms around my waist as we raced down the hillside on my scooter.

All I could think was that old nursery rhyme, “Jack and Jill went up the hill...”

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments