Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Onlookers

"Quick shag with onlookers"

30
19 Comments 19
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

My wife and I had the most wonderful sexual experience last month.  This is a true story and has somewhat of a slow start.  Apologies for that but I hope it’s worth it in the end.

We had booked a spa day at a very posh hotel.  We needed it. A break from a very busy life.  We arrived and went through the usual routines.  We headed off to the Hydro pools.  It was quite large and around the edge there very various water jets etc.

Well, to cut a long story short I discovered that one set of jets was perfectly placed to massage my cock and balls.  I spent quite some time there and was sure I could make myself cum with them.  I finally got out and headed for the sauna where I saw my wife had gone.  We were alone so I sat next to her and placed her hand on my rock hard cock.

‘What brought that on’, she said.  I told her about the jets and said she should go and try.  She was reluctant at first but I kept nagging.  Eventually, we headed off together and I showed her which jets.  The pool wasn’t too busy.  I could see from her face that they had the same effect on her.

‘My God, I’m cumming’, she said, only minutes after the jets had begun massaging her pussy. I looked at her face and could tell a wave of orgasm was washing over her. ‘Wow, you lucky cow, I’m so horny’, I tell her.  She tells me that the steam room is very large and dark, and there might be the opportunity for her to wank me off. We head over to it with me trying my hardest to hide my boner.  Anyway, there was some other guy in there, he never left, we overheated and had to get out.

We carried on with the spa day which included a massage. None of this helping how horny we both were by now.  I visited the jets in the pool a few times and came as close as I dared to shoot my load.  Then it was time to leave.

When we got back in the car I said to my wife how much I needed to fuck her when we got home.  To my amazement, she said, ‘Why wait until then?’ The spa was in a forest and although still light there were plenty of car parks around. She suggested we found one and fucked in the car.  Bloody hell, I was even harder now.  We sent off and as I drove I dropped my hand down onto my wife’s leg and worked my way up to her pussy.  It was sooo wet.  I pushed my fingers in and began to pleasure her. 

It took ages to find an empty car park and when we finally did, it was a closed-off one having work done to it.  There were a van and a digger in the car park but everyone seemed to have left and the light was beginning to fade.  We quickly parked up and put the seats down in the back of the car. I wasted no time in taking off my wife’s dress and pulling her knickers down.  I went to work on her sweet pussy.  Kissing, licking and sucking her clit.  The moans of pleasure just made me more and more horny and hard.  

After a few minutes, my wife suddenly moved away from my face and grabbed her dress and covered herself.  I looked puzzled and she said, ‘Outside!’ I turned and looked.  In the dimming light, there stood a couple of guys, obviously workman, with their cocks out having a good old wank at the sight of my wife’s cunt.  I was determined to fuck my wife so I opened the door and explained that we weren’t into dogging but they were more than welcome to watch, but that would be as far as it went.  I shut the door again and looked at my wife. ‘That okay?' I asked.  She seemed a little unsure at first and then relaxed, removing her dress that was still covering her.

FreyaDa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FreyaDa

I bent down to carry on my licking of my wife’s cunt.  The thought of being watched had obviously had an effect because the second my tongue touched her clit she exploded with an incredible orgasm.  It seemed to last forever.  When it had subsided I noticed she was staring out of the window. ‘Look at the size of his cock’, she said.  I turned and yep it was massive.  Far longer and thicker than mine.  ‘Think I should help them?' Well, I wasn’t expecting that question that’s for sure. ‘Only a wank,’ she continued.  My cock seemed to get even harder if that was even possible. ‘If you want sweets,’ I replied.

Still naked, she moved to the door and opened it. ‘Want a hand lads?'

Not sure who was most shocked, me or the lads. Anyway, she reached out and tried to put her hand rounds this guy's huge cock. It was so big.  With her other hand, she reached out and started to wank off the other guy. Amazing sight.  The guy with the massive cock didn’t last long and very soon after my wife had started tugging him cum started jetting out of his knob.  Simply loads of the stuff.  All over my wife’s tits.  So much that it seemed to pour down over her tummy and increasingly close to her pussy lips.

All this was too much for the other chap and he soon ejaculated as well.  Two loads of strangers cum now dribbling down my wife’s tits and tummy. Incredible.  The guys put their dicks away, said their thank yous and headed off to the last remaining van.  My wife shut the door of the car and went onto her knees.

‘I’m sure you don’t want to lie on strangers cum so take me from behind.’ I didn't need to be told twice and plunged my cock into her cunt. God, she was wet. God, I was hard. God, I didn’t last long.  Gushes of cum soon shot into my wife’s cunt. More than I can ever remember happening before.  We both collapsed in a heap and couldn’t speak.  After a while my wife put her dress on, leaving the drying cum on her body.  I think she loved the thought of it there. I got dressed and we headed home.

Thankfully, when we got home the kids were still at grandparents because I had recovered and the second we were in the door I lifted my wife’s dress up, lay her on the carpet and started fucking her hard.  Dried cum was still all over her tits and tummy and I didn’t care.  We both had intense orgasms.

We have talked about the events of the day since and have great sex after and during the conversations.

Like I said, sorry the start is slow but it’s how it was.

 

Published 
Written by Lovepanties
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments