Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twilight Passion

"Why rain makes me wet..."

6
3 Comments 3
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
She lay in the dark, eyes closed, the street lights casting an amber glow across her through the blinds. She could hear his breathing slow as he rolled towards her to run his hand across her cheek. She held her breath and listened to the rain pounding on the window and tin roof. He let his hand slide slowly and firmly down her chest, caressing her as he gently touched his lips to hers. She could feel his heart beat faster as he teased her nipple through the thin silken fabric, before letting his hand drift to her stomach. 

He kissed her neck as his hand gripped her nightgown and he tugged it roughly upwards, exposing her from the navel down. She opened her eyes and slightly spread her legs, grinning devilishly at the surprised look in his face that quickly darkened with lust. With a sharp intake of breath, he let go of her nightgown and ran his fingers over her bare, silky smooth mound, not daring to breathe.

He looked at her as he felt her folds and she leaned towards him, gripping his face to kiss him hard, before slipping her tongue in his mouth. She gently teased his tongue with hers, licking the tip before thrusting deeper into his mouth and grabbing his hardening cock. She moaned into his mouth as he teased her clit.

Her heart raced so much that the pounding blood in her ears nearly drowned out the sound of the pelting rain. He growled in her mouth and gripped both of her hands in lustful aggression. The want, the need in his eyes made her flush with desire. He jerked her nightgown up over her head and tossed it behind him, followed by his own shirt. She tried to sit up, only to be pressed back down into the soft mattress as he reclaimed her hands. She reached to kiss him and he forced her back again, reaching into the shelf behind her before handcuffing first one, and then the other of her hands to opposite corners of the bed frame. 

He gave her a dark look before laying against her, letting her feel his growing dick against the warmth of her thigh. He kissed her gently in the lips, then cheek, before moving down her neck. She strained to arch towards his mouth as he slowly moved down her slender frame, leaving wet traces across her goose-fleshing skin. She wanted badly to get her hands on him and have her way, but he was not having it.

He continued kissing down her naked body. He stopped, giving her chest a calculated look before swooping in to take a nipple into his mouth. She grunted as he tugged with his teeth before letting it pop out of his mouth and flicking it with his tongue. He leaned close and, looking in her eyes as she watched him heatedly, he swirled his tongue around the edge of her areola and let his fingers find her folds again. Her eyes went wide as he started to venture further down, licking and sucking until he reached her mound.

He stopped, teasing her, just above her skin at her panty line. She wanted to cry and tried to raise her hips to his mouth, but he slipped a finger inside her and forced her against the bed. 

"Oh, God yes..." She uttered under her breath. "I need you...."

He shook his head and pressed his finger against her slick, wet wall, eliciting another moan from his enthralled lover. He chuckled to himself before pulling her hips up just ever so slightly to his mouth, and breathed hot air onto her. She whimpered and tried to pull back, but he was too strong. He pulled her closer and licked her clit once gently. She sighed and he licked her harder, pulling her up to his mouth and sucking her clit while he flicked it with the flat of his tongue. She cried out in pleasure, her weight pulling down every time the pleasure became too much. He did not allow that for long, and pushed her down with a hand on her hip and his finger still inside her. 

He slowly pulled his finger from her and looked at her eyes once again as he quickly pushed two back inside her. He saw her shiver and her eyes roll back, her head falling to the pillow before he lowered his head and continued his assault. He started to thrust his fingers faster, pressing them against the rough wall as he tortured her clit with his tongue, stopping ever so often to let his spit and her juices to flow down her, giving everything a soft fleeting sheen in the golden light coming from the window.

"Please..." She whimpered. He looked at her as he continued to lick her, then let his tongue slide into her crevice, replacing his fingers as he moved them to drag her wetness further back between her cheeks.

"Oh...do you like that?" he asked, delighting in her anguish. Her eyes blazed as he climbed on top of her. She could feel how hard he was, his thickness fighting to reach her through his pants.

She whimpered again, looking at him with longing.

MySweetToy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MySweetToy

He rolled to his back and undid his pants, pulling them off in one swift motion and throwing them across the room. He grinned and straddled her across the shoulders. With one hand on his hard cock, he placed the other in her hair, caressing her head before gripping it tight and pulling her face to his smooth sack.

She eagerly licked him before sucking one, and then the other into her mouth. She pulled at the handcuffs, straining to lick his shaft as he stroked it in front of her. He moaned and placed his hands on the wall behind her, letting his dick fall hard across her face. She took him in her mouth as best she could, swirling her tongue around the tip a couple times before licking his slit and trying to swallow as much as she could.

He kept one hand on the wall and grabbed her hair again, giving her a better angle as she bobbed back and forth across his hard cock. He grunted and moaned and began thrusting against her face, unable to hold himself back any longer. It caught him by surprise, but she traced patterns firmly on the base of his dick while he sucked, and he felt his balls clench and new what was coming. 

"Oh, holy fuck!" he held her face against him, her nose on his pelvis as his load released into her mouth. She hummed and swallowed as much as she could as he pulsed several times into her. He pulled back, leaving just the tip in her mouth, and she licked and sucked him clean. He gently thrust again as she pressed her tongue against the underside of his head before pulling out and releasing her.

He uncuffed her hands and she pounced on him, causing him to fall back on the bed. She kissed on his neck and grabbed his hand, guiding it down to her wet hole. He rubbed his hand back and forth across her clit, as she ran hers against his softening cock. She clicked her tongue at him and grinned before rotating to straddle his face. She sat up straight as he opened his mouth and she grinded against his tongue.

After a few moments, she leaned forward and took his limp dick in one hand. She ran the nails of her other hand asking his inner thigh and sucked his tip into her mouth. She stuffed the rest of him in her mouth until her nose was between his thighs and sucked until she could feel him growing again. She moaned against him as she felt his tongue move with increasing enthusiasm.

Once she had him hard again, she pulled off him and rolled back around with a leg on either side of his hips. She leaned forward and kissed him, giving her tongue into his mouth. She grabbed his dick and guided him to get wet slit. Once she had him lined up, she dropped down on him quick, doing once the tip was inside her and rotated her hips around him a couple times before slamming down and back up and repeating it.

She managed to complete the round a few times before he could not take it anymore. He grabbed her shoulders and rolled her over, thrusting into her hard and fast. She cried out in pleasure and wrapped her legs around him tightly, allowing him deeper access. He took that as an invitation and began thrusting faster. Her moaning became more constant, until she flexed her legs against him, preventing him from going more than a couple inches into her.

He groaned in frustration and pulled her up hard and fast, completely withdrawing from inside her. She pouted in protest until she saw the look on his face, and he rolled her over, gripping her hips and pulling her up and towards him, aggressively.

"You will submit to me," he choked out into her neck. He stood up and moved off the bed, gripped her hips again and pulled her back against him, his cock finding her niche without guidance this time. She cried out in a mix of desire and pain at feeling so full so quickly. He thrust harder, leaving against her and gently bit her shoulder for a better grip. As he felt her going limp with exhaustion, on the edge of exploding, he pulled back enough to grip her hair in his left hand while he grabbed her hand in his right and guided it to his balls.

She massaged his sack as he tugged back on her hair. As she started rubbing him, he removed his own hand and started playing with her clit and thrusting, not releasing her hair. Her moans became screams as he pounded her right pussy and rubbed her clit into a throbbing, sensitive swollen nub.

Her body began to tense and he tug harder at her hair and began fucking her harder. She screamed and froze as he kept going, dowsing his dick and the bed with her juices. As she came down, he kept thrusting hard and fast a few more times before unleashing within her. She moaned as he released her, grabbed her, and pulled her next to him, holding her close as they drifted into a sated slumber.

Published 
Written by CinderSubs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments