Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

True Romance

"I spend a perfect day with my ninetneen-year-old girlfriend, Sophie"

17
1 Comment 1
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

It was a warm sunny day in October. Sophie and I spent a perfect afternoon together, walking in the park, sitting by the river, talking about everything and nothing. We’d only been dating three months, and the excitement of being together was still fresh. 

She’d come out in tight black jeans and a thick orange sweater, but with the unexpected autumn heat, she was overdressed, and when we sat down on a bench by the river, she peeled off her top. 

“I wish I could take off my jeans too”, she whispered in my ear.” 

“Wait till later,” I said. “I’ll help you.” 

She giggled and leaned her head on my shoulder. I felt the strands of her wavy brown hair tickling the skin on my neck. In the warmth, our bodies relaxed and melted together. 

She rested her arm along my thigh and I pulled her closer and gave her a squeeze, making the front of her low-cut top balloon outwards and revealing her plump, ripe breasts. I noticed that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“I’m so hot,” she said. 

I ran a hand up her skin-tight, black jeans, feeling her firm slender thighs.

“You’re burning. Let’s walk a while.”

We ambled under the shade of the trees. I carried her sweater, and we held hands innocently. We walked alongside the river for a while until we came to a sheltered hollow. Sophie stood by the railing, watching the kingfishers diving in the water. I grabbed her narrow waist under her top, feeling the thrill of bare skin, pulled her closer, and gave the top of her head a kiss. She sighed with pleasure and leaned back against me, wriggling her bottom against my groin, then sliding, then squeezing me—until she felt my instinctive response, and she gave a little squeal of delight. 

***

Later, we found an Italian restaurant with a garden, vines growing up the walls, and a candle on each table. We had spaghetti alla Puttanesca with red wine. In the candlelight, the beautiful skin of Sophie’s arms, cheeks, and breasts seemed to glow. Her moist lips hung open. Her dark eyes glittered and teased and held my gaze for long minutes. Under the table, she pushed off her trainers and rubbed her toes up and down the inside of my calf. We had tiramisu for dessert, sharing a bowl. After each spoonful, she licked her moist lips, holding my gaze.

“You missed a spot,” I said. 

I put my hand on her cheek and wiped the corner of her mouth. Very gently, I rubbed my thumb over the bottom lip of her open mouth. 

Sophie’s toes reached higher up my thigh until her white socks peeped out from beneath the table cloth.

“Let’s go home,” she said. 

We walked home, giggling from the wine, arm in arm, our bodies swaying together. 

***

Back at Sophie’s place, she jumped in the shower without delay, and I lit the lamps, put on some jazz, and lit the fire. 

After a long wait, she came out wearing just her summer pyjamas—shorts and a top in matching candy pink stripes, showing off her smooth, bare legs. She was drying her hair. She looked so adorable, so innocent, that I had to grab her. 

“Come here,” I said. 

She playfully protested, but I pulled her towards me on the sofa. She sat down between my legs with her back to my chest and I smothered her face with kisses and I ran a hand all over her supple young body. She was naked under her pyjamas, and her nipples were erect. I tickled her waist and stroked her slim, tanned legs and teased her until she purred with pleasure and her eyes closed. All her resistance had melted away. Reaching an arm upwards and backward, she held the palm of her hand against my cheek and I felt her back arch, and she parted her legs, so I slipped a hand inside the loose cotton shorts and felt between her legs. She was still warm and a little damp from the shower.

Sophie gave a sigh and turned her head to whisper in my ear. “I’ll do anything for you, Nicky.”

“Anything? Really?”

“Yeah… really. What do you want?”

I kissed her lips, her eyelids, and the delicate shell of her ear. Then I said, “How about a little dance, babe?” 

“Okay honey,” she giggled. 

Sophie was a good dancer, at any time, but, now that she’d had some wine and she was horny, it was even better. I turned up the music a little. The jazz was slow and oozy.

Taking up a position right in front of me, she slipped her pyjama bottoms to the floor and kicked them away. Then, she let the rhythm of the music take hold, gyrating and snaking her half-naked body, lifting her arms and twisting her hips left and right, but always keeping her dark, liquid eyes on mine, daring me to look down.

HORNEYCHOCSLUT
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HORNEYCHOCSLUT

“Come on baby,” I coaxed her.

Still rolling her hips, she pushed her top up over her firm, flat belly, teased me a little, then popped out her full young breasts. She threw her top aside and danced naked in front of me. 

“Are you going to show me that gorgeous cock of yours?” she teased. “Come on, honey… show it to me.” 

Her big, brown eyes were watching the tent in my jeans. So, I stood up close to her, undid my belt, and dropped my jeans. I put my hands on her shoulders and joined the rhythm of her dance.

Her eyes grew wider. “No underwear, honey?” she asked. “Have you been like that all day?”

I gave her a knowing smile but didn’t answer.”

“What a naughty boy,” she said, reaching down with her hand.

*** 

I closed my eyes and lay back on the sofa while Sophie knelt between my legs. I felt her right hand on my thigh, pushing my legs apart, the weight of her body pressed against me. Her other hand was slowly, so slowly, stroking my plump penis, teasing me with skillful fingers, and I could sense the warmth of her breath, making me wait. Then her gossamer-soft lips followed her hand, and, for a while, she held me and gave me little kisses and licks all the way up and down my member, making me throb, and emitting little squeals of delight as she felt me twitch in her gentle grip. 

Leaning forward, she held my wrists down and started to kiss me all the way up and down my penis. Finally, she took me all the way inside her mouth and I could feel the wetness and warmth of her delicate mouth enveloping the top and then the length of my penis. I gave a huge sigh and melted into the sofa. 

“Ahhh… Sophie....” I murmured. “Sophie... honey... don’t stop …” 

The jazz was slow. She started to move her mouth and hand in rhythm to the music. Jolts of pleasure shot through my loins. Time became unimportant. I gave myself up to the earthy rhythm of the music and the loving hold of Sophie’s little hand, the intimate warmth of her mouth. 

***

In the firelight, Sophie’s nakedness gleamed and glistened. While I knelt before her, my manhood stiff and throbbing, she lay back on the thick fur rug and parted her legs. She was so supple I could hold her behind the thighs and press them back further until her knees were almost touching her ears and the lips of her smooth shaved pussy parted by themselves. 

Her mouth hung open. Her dark, liquid eyes were heavy with lust. 

Holding her gaze, I brought my hardness to the damp, puffy folds of her labia and pressed myself against her, not entering her yet, but sliding the underside of my cock against the moist groove between her lips. 

She thrust against me and started to whimper. 

“I need you now, babe,” she muttered throatily. “Just have me.”

A touch of my hand and I was inside her, feeling her wetness on the sensitive tip of my cock. I teased her a while longer, then pushed deep inside, feeling the grip and pull of her vagina muscles. She was almost too tight for me, but as I fell into a rhythm, she began to loosen. Soon we were hand in glove, and it felt as if every part of my penis was gripped and caressed by her. 

I thrust deeper and began to feel my loins slapping against her smooth supple thighs. My penis was so sensitive by now that I could feel the pleasure in every nerve. Sophie was in a state of complete abandonment, with her eyes closed and her arms thrown back. I watched her glistening body moving to the rhythm of my thrusts, her full breasts bouncing up and down. I held her slim waist, aroused by the softness of her skin, holding her in place as I thrust deeper inside her. 

***

“Do you love me, honey?”

“I love you, babe." 

Her groans grew louder and she began to spasm. I could hold myself no longer. The dam broke, and I squirted inside her. 

“Fuck, yeah," she gasped.

She gripped her thighs tightly around my waist, and I squirted inside her again and again, flooding her with my cum.

*** 

We lay on the floor together, side by side, half embraced, exhausted, like a pair of damp rags thrown down. Our bodies were naked and shiny with sweat, our faces pink with the exertion, our chests still heaving. My cock lay like a fat snake against my belly, Sophie’s fingers curled gently around it, and my cum dribbled out from between her spread legs. As we lay there with our eyes closed in dreamy ecstasy, our kisses were damp and tender. 

Published 
Written by nick_comes_around
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments