Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trapped And Tempted

"One woman's elevator fantasy come true."

43
11 Comments 11
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Disclaimer: The following story contains explicit content and is intended for mature audiences. Reader discretion is advised. This work of fiction includes themes of sexuality and adult situations. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All characters depicted in this story are consenting or willing adults and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental."

I was sitting in a cozy chair by the fireplace in the hotel lobby, trying to finish my novel. I was giving an early morning presentation at the conference tomorrow, and always have trouble sleeping the night before a presentation. It was late, around midnight, and I figured a change of scenery might help.

My job had become my life during the past few years. In my twenties, I had a pretty active social life. I went out with friends a lot, had a few boyfriends, and a few short-term hook-ups. Then I turned thirty and figured I needed to get serious about my career. In the past six years, I’d worked hard and moved up in the company. I always offered to work overtime, and my social life got smaller and smaller until it was practically nonexistent. Forget about a sex life. I’d been flying solo for a very long time.

I got up to warm my hands by the fire and forgot the skirt I was wearing was the one that always rode up in the back. Until I felt a little draft when I bent over. I quickly stood up and pulled at the hem of my skirt to adjust it. When I turned around, I saw a man looking at me with a sly grin. I sat back down and tried to finish my book, but I was distracted by the man who kept looking at me. I decided to call it a night and go up to my room and put some last-minute touches on the presentation for tomorrow’s conference. I figured that might calm the night-before jitters.

I stepped into the elevator and pressed the button for the fourth floor, and the man with the grin quickly stepped in behind me and pressed the button for the sixth floor. He was uncomfortably close behind me, as we were the only two people in the elevator. I watched the numbers as we ascended, and then the elevator jolted to a stop. My heart skipped. But I figured it was just a little glitch, and we’d start back up again. Then a voice came over the speaker,

“I’m so sorry, folks. I’ve called maintenance and we’ll get you started back up in a jiffy. You’ll need to press the call button to talk to me. Everyone okay?”

I pressed the button. “Okay for now, but it won’t be long, will it?”

“Like I said, I’m sure maintenance will have things working again in a jiffy,” the voice said.

Now my heart picked up speed.

I’m stuck in an elevator with a stranger. He looked about 10 years older than me. Nice looking. Great eyes. My favorite fantasy is now staring me in the face. The fantasy I read about, the one I write about, the one I think about when I make myself come. “Allie, you’re getting ahead of yourself,” I said to myself. “They’ll have us out in a few minutes, these things are never stuck that long.”

The man stepped to the side of me, facing me. He was still very close. Much closer than a stranger should be.

“I’m Barry. Kind of a predicament here, huh? And you are?”

“Allie. I’m staying here for the conference. I hope they get this going soon.”

We’ve only been in here a couple of minutes, and I can feel myself getting aroused. I’ve had my elevator fantasy for a long time. It’s my go-to story for a sure-thing orgasm when I’m masturbating. Now my body knows it’s stuck in an elevator with an attractive stranger. And it’s telling me to do something about it. I’m trying to ignore it.

“If you want to call them, go ahead, but I’m sure they’ll let us know. Are you okay? Are you claustrophobic? You seem to be breathing a little heavy,” the man said.

He stepped even closer to me. I stepped to the side and backed up against the elevator wall. My pussy was getting wetter by the second.

“No, I’m not claustrophobic. I have things I need to do tonight before the conference. I’m presenting tomorrow.” I tugged at my skirt.

“Well, no one will be able to take their eyes off you. You’re quite beautiful.”

He stood in front of me, about a foot away. His eyes traveled from my face to my feet and back up again, lingering on the area between my skirt and legs. I could feel my neck flush.

The voice came on again.

“Well, folks I’ve got some not great news. Maintenance needs a part, and they can get it, but it’ll take about two hours max for them to get it and install it. You want to sit tight, or should I call the fire department? Everybody still okay?”

Barry leaned down and pressed the call button. “I’m fine and would rather not be part of the evening news.”

I didn’t even think of that. The last thing I wanted was for my colleagues to see me emerge from an elevator in a short skirt with a man. The jokes I’d have to endure after that.

I pressed the button. “I’m fine also. But if there’s anything you can do to hurry them along…”

“Sure thing,” the voice said.

“So here we are,” Barry said.

“Here we are.”

“There’s something about being in tight quarters with an attractive woman.”

Did he really just say that? There was no mistaking how my breathing changed after he said that. I knew he heard it.

“Can I tell you that I find you extremely attractive and very sexy in that short skirt?”

My pussy was clamoring for attention. I gripped the elevator railing that was attached to the wall. My back hugged the wall of the elevator. A mixture of fear and desire was coursing through me. Having a fantasy was one thing. Having it presented to you in real life was overwhelming. I looked down and saw the bulge in his pants. My pussy convulsed a couple of times and my panties got very wet. My heart was racing.

He smoothed some stray hairs away from my face and drew them behind my ear, his fingertips tracing the outline of my ear along the way. Then he touched his fingertips to my lips.

“Your lips are so…”

As he leaned in, I leaned toward him as well.

He pressed against me and we kissed. I felt his hardness against me.

“I don’t know. I don’t think…you know it could be fixed very soon.” I was breathless and very conscious of my pussy.

He breathed into my neck while he rubbed his erection on me. My hips reacted and pushed out toward him. My mind and my body knew this scenario and they both wanted it.

“Two hours. We’ve got plenty of time,” he said. And I think you want to. I think you want me inside of you.” He ran a finger along the inside of my thigh. My hips arched into his bulge again.

He rubbed against me again, and his lips brushed my ear.

“Just say it. One word. Do you want me inside you?”

“Yes,” I whispered.

Barry stepped away from me, unzipped his pants, and pulled out a gorgeous cock. Like, fall on your knees, gorgeous. He stroked it a couple of times and asked me again.

“Do you want me inside you?”

He kicked off his shoes and took off his pants. Then he came at me, pressing me into the wall, rubbing his cock on me. His fingers went under my skirt and found their way to my wet folds, and I leaned into his hand. His fingers worked my pussy like he’d known it for years. My legs became weak.

“You’re so wet. So ready.” He removed his fingers and took a step back. “Take off your clothes. All of them.”

 I hesitated. He pressed against me again and reached into my soaked panties and found my clit and danced his fingertips on it. I thought I was going to come right then. He stepped away and told me to take off my clothes.

I took off my clothes.

“You’re so beautiful. I want to put my cock in you and fuck you. I won’t if you don’t want me to, this can all be over before it starts. Tell me. I want to hear you say it.”

I stepped toward him. “I want you to fuck me.” I was breathless. “I want you to put this gorgeous cock inside me and fuck the shit out of me.” I never wanted to be fucked so badly. My hips twitched. My pussy was looking for something to fill it.

He pinned me to the wall again then got down on his knees. He reached under my skirt and pulled my panties down. I lifted a foot to step out of them and spread my legs. His fingers spread my pussy lips. Then he buried his face in me and started licking and sucking. I held onto the rail on the elevator wall and pushed myself into his face trying to fuck his tongue. He held my thighs and growled into my pussy. The vibration from his deep voice, along with his tongue licking my clit and fingers in my pussy drove me wild.

LUCYMILLERS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUCYMILLERS

This stranger stopped what he was doing and stood up. It seemed like he could sense I was going to come. He pressed against me and kissed me while he rubbed against me. My hips arched toward him. I was reaching for his cock when he stepped back.

“Not yet. Get down on the floor,” he said softly.

He took my hand and guided me to the floor.

“On your hands and knees.”

His hands, fingers, and lips seemed to be everywhere as I shifted position and got on all fours.

“Barry,” I panted… “I haven’t…I don’t…”

“I won’t hurt you,” he said.

He reached between my legs, found my clit, and rubbed it in slow circles. I rocked back and forth as he rubbed me. He pulled his hand away, grabbed one hip, and I felt the head of his cock as he stroked it against my pussy lips. I was definitely going to come. I groaned and pushed my hips back against him, but he pulled it away and instead, I felt fingers inside me.

“Do you want it?”

“Oh yes,” I moaned. I never wanted anything so badly. My hips were rocking. I touched my clit. I needed to come.

All in one second, I felt the head of his cock on my pussy and his hands on my hips as he sunk his cock in me and started pumping slowly. I groaned and started rocking faster.

“No baby. Slow down.”

He held my hips in place while he deliberately stroked his cock in and out of me. I groaned with pleasure and need.

No one had ever fucked me like he did. He pushed his cock in, then pulled out about halfway and did a series of short little pumps, then drove it in all the way again. He kept teasing me with it. My legs tingled to my toes, and I felt pressure building inside my lower belly. I cried out. He pulled out of me, and I squirted as I came.

My whole body was convulsing with spasms of ecstasy. I was over thirty-five, and I had never come like that in my life. There’s always all this talk about large dicks, and I’d had all varied sizes, but nothing made me come like this man. He had a magic cock, and magic fingers, and he knew how to work that magic. And size had nothing to do with it.

“Oh yeah, baby,” he said. “That was beautiful.” He rubbed my ass with his hands as my hips twitched and jerked.

After coming like that, I felt like an animal. All want and need. I arched my back, and he kissed and licked my ass.

“Fuck me,” I said.

He grabbed some of our clothes and bunched them together on the floor of the elevator.

“Get on your back.” His voice was full of gravel.

I got onto my back and spread my legs for him. But instead, he grabbed my ankles, put them on his shoulders, and leaned into me, so my legs were hooked up and over his shoulders. I’d never been in this position before.

He leaned over me and drove his cock deep into me. He thrust harder and faster. My hands grabbed at the clothes around me as he kept driving it into me. We were panting and groaning.

My head cleared for a few seconds when I realized he was going to come inside of me. I’d never had anyone come inside me without a condom. A couple of guys when I was younger started to come, then pulled out, but that was it. Shit.

“Barry, don’t come...” I was panting, His cock was like a piston. My body was consumed with his cock, and I was getting ready to come again. He was so good. I could feel my vagina pulsing.

“Not yet, baby, not yet almost.”

He slowed for a few seconds, and I thought he was going to come, his whole body stiffened, but then he started pumping me like crazy. I felt my vagina contracting. I was going to come again.

I threw my head back and cried out. The position we were in made the orgasm much more intense. I really couldn’t move my legs very much at all. As I felt my vagina contract and pulse, he drove his cock deep into my pussy. It seemed to get larger, and then it stiffened and spasmed, shooting cum deep inside me. I don’t know how many times he shot inside of me. I was deep in the most intense orgasm I’d ever had. I felt my pussy grab his cock as it pulsed and contracted. My entire body was enveloped in waves of deep arousal and release, again and again.

My head rolled side to side as he pulled out slowly. I groaned with pleasure. He gently removed my legs from his shoulders. He moved some clothes and sat on the floor next to me, brushing my stomach with his fingers.

“That was fucking incredible,” Barry said.

I felt a little drunk and dazed. I was still having mini aftershocks from my orgasm. He noticed this and put the palm of his hand against my pussy applying gentle but steady pressure. He kissed my neck and put his tongue in my ear. I could feel another orgasm building and my breath quicken. He bent his head towards my breast and licked my nipple. Then he twirled his tongue around my nipple and put his mouth on me and sucked. My hips ground into the floor of the elevator as I came again. His hand never moved as I came, he just kept steady, light pressure on me.

“I can't,” I panted. “I can’t come again.” I felt pretty hazy. I knew I wouldn’t be able to come again.

“Oh, I think maybe you can.”

“Can you get on your hands and knees again?”

“I don’t think I can. I’m pretty wobbly.”

“How about this, then.”

He lifted my legs and put my feet against his chest.  I felt so good, so relaxed, so sexy…which seems odd to say considering I was on the floor of an elevator with a stranger named Barry, or who said his name was Barry. But nothing in the fantasy I imagined prepared me for this man.

Barry played with my nipples and swirled his fingers around my breasts. Then he dipped his thumb into my sensitive pussy and very slowly slid it in and out a few times. He ran his thumb from my pussy down between my ass cheeks. Then he started rubbing and teasing my asshole. He put two fingers of the same hand in me and slowly moved his hand in tiny circles. I pushed my feet against his chest, and he pushed back, countering me. I was still having aftershocks from the last orgasm and the only thing that existed right then was Barry’s hand and what it was doing to me.

His fingers inside of me were barely moving and he pushed his thumb into my ass. He let his thumb work in and out of me and his fingers were along for the ride moving in and out of my pussy, very gently, very slowly. It felt incredible.

“Oh…oh…I…”

“Yeah, I knew you would come again for me. You look so hot right now. If you could see what your pussy looks like right now. Ohh…come for me now, come for me, Allie.”

I reached and caught his hand and wrist and held them still. Then my orgasm exploded in bliss. I made some guttural throat noise while the orgasm washed over me and in me.

He let my feet down. Then he sat beside me and gathered me in his arms. He held me for a few minutes. My body shook with waves of extended pleasure.

“That was something else,” he said.

“Yes, I’m not sure I’ll ever walk again.”

He chuckled. “You’re incredible.”

All of a sudden, I felt self-conscious. My fantasy didn’t really have a ‘wrap-up” after the sex. I wasn’t quite sure what to do with myself. What do I do now? Putting my clothes on might be a good start.

“I guess I should get some clothes on. I have no idea what time it is.” I sorted through the clothes on the floor, grabbed mine, and tossed his in his lap.

Barry stood up and put on his pants. I worked my way into my very rumpled clothes.

“I’m sitting back down,” I said. “My legs are still jelly.”

“Okay if I sit with you?” Barry said.

We were both oddly formal with each other as we sat on the floor with our backs against the wall. Barry put his hand on my thigh.

“Allie…”

Then we heard the same voice from earlier over the elevator speaker.

“Hey buddy, you two are fucking hot.”

I looked at Barry. What did he mean by that?

“Looks like the maintenance guys are on their way - it's going to be about another thirty minutes, but the good news is the air conditioning is still working, and so is the video camera. I’ve got a couple of guys here with me that didn’t catch the first show live, so maybe you’ll give us another?”

Published 
Written by Lacie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments