Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

There is No Spell for Love

"Lea can have everything but David, or so she thought"

2
2 Comments 2
6.3k Views 6.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Competition Entry: Magical Sex Stories
The sun descended into the jagged horizon, casting dark, ominous shadows across Lea’s room. She gazed out the window, forehead resting upon the cool glass, watching the men below stack hay into the cart. Her heart pulsed at the sight of David in his dirty pants, ripped white shirt and bulging muscles as he heaved the barrels of hay.

“What I would do to have him all to myself” Lea thought as she paced back in forth in her room. “I can never have what I want” Lea screamed out to no one, stomping her feet on the old red carpet. She flung herself onto her four poster bed, not holding back any dramatics. Lea closed her eyes and thought about how much she wanted David and how unfair her life was turning out.

Lea was the only child of the King of Westerly, making her royalty on their small island. However, she was not only dealt a title when she was born but also the magical powers that transcended her family tree. Even as a little girl, Lea skillfully used her powers, obtaining everything and anything she wanted. At the age of four, she wanted a small pony, and within seconds, a small pony with pink ribbons appeared in front of her. At the age of 12, she had commanded her father to get her a new sailboat to race around the pond with the other children. When he didn’t deliver in time, she cast a spell, and got her own shiny red racing boat. Now, at the age of 26, she only wanted one thing. And that small thing was love.

Despite her apparent beauty and her genuine personality, Lea could not find a man that suited her perfectly. Of course she has had her chance with all of the eligible men in Westerly, but none of them satisfied her. She experienced some of the best climaxes, best dates and best kisses with these men, but she could not find one that she truly fell in love with. The sex was great, but she wanted it to mean something. And that, she could not procure with some spell.

As she lay on her bed, thinking about how she could possibly find a suitable bachelor, she heard a knock on her door. She jumped up and smoothed down her long skirts. Lea ran to the mirror and checked her hair and pulled her corset a little tighter. No one would mind if her tits were slightly spilling out. She opened the door with a flourish and there, at six feet tall, stood David. He was slightly panting and his body was sweaty from the day’s labor, giving him a sexy, earthly look. Lea’s breath quickened as she locked her eyes with his blue, glistening ones. He gave a small smile.

“Miss Lea, I have been told that I will be escorting you to the dinner tonight” He said, in a deep, husky breath. Lea could barely formulate a sentence, she was transfixed. “I will swing by around 8pm” David continued as he turned to leave. He was halfway down the hallway before Lea’s brain caught up. “Sounds great! Cannot wait” She yelled after him.

Lea hurried back into her room and shut the door. “My goodness, I am a fool! A stupid, blubbering fool” berated Lea. She was disappointed at herself for not being able to speak to the one man that she wanted to have a chance with. Lea had a crush on David ever since he carried her home after she fell off of her horse. His strong, burly arms, cradled her small body and he was so warm to the touch that Lea instantly became infatuated. Ever since that fateful day, three years ago, Lea has been secretly yearning for him. But because he was a worker at the Westerly estate, David was off limits.

Lea spun around on her heel and headed towards her closest. If he was going to be the one to escort her tonight, she was going to make it worth it.

She quickly undressed, revealing a lithe body that every girl dreams about. Her milky, white skin gave Lea an innocent look while also a mysterious glow against her piercing blue eyes and long, curly red hair. Lea loved her red hair. She thought it gave her a rebellious look as opposed to the traditional Westerly family tree of brunettes. Her tits were perfectly round and perky. Though she wished for them to be bigger, she dared not cast a spell on her own body. Lea always feared that one day she would mess up her magic and it would have dire consequences. Instead, as she stood in nothing but red satin panties, she flicked her fingers and in her closet, a dark green gown appeared. It was the perfect dress for tonight.

As 8:00 approached, Lea prepared for the special dinner. Her hair was coiled into a loose bun, with curls falling down and framing her angelic face. She put on a light layer of make-up, nothing heavy, just enough to highlight her natural beauty. Lea turned to the mirror to admire her curves and her round, firm ass. She began to cup her tits, squeezing them and pinching them. “Gosh, I wish David was the one doing this” she thought as she began to caress her nipples. The more she touched her beautiful body, the more turned on she became. Lea could feel a small wet spot form on the front of her red panties as she thought about David touching her.

She collapsed onto her bed, removing her panties in the process, and her fingers slowly inched down to her cunt. They moved against her lips, feeling her soft, smooth skin. She loved her pussy. It was beautiful to her and she knew that it did some magical things for her and for her lovers. As her mind wandered off to what David’s cock would feel like, she slipped two of her fingers inside. Her warm pussy enveloped her fingers, making her moan out in pleasure. She grew wetter as her mind flicked through images of David throwing her on her bed, holding her down as he had her way with her. Faster and faster her fingers went, slipping in and out of her dripping cunt, until she could feel an orgasm starting. She wanted to cum and she wanted to cum for David. Her body writhed around on the bed as her free hand traveled to her clit. She began furiously rubbing her clit, emitting a yelp as her body twitched with intense pleasure. Before she knew it, she was cumming all over her fingers. As she was coming down from her orgasm, she could feel her juices seep out of her pussy and down her thighs. She wiped the dripping cum up with her fingers and tasted herself. “Mmm, if I think I taste delicious, then David will find me irresistible” she thought.

At 8:00 on the dot, a knock came. Lea was ready. She had prepared herself for this pivotal moment and she knew that she would not let anything get in her way. As she opened the door, her breath caught as she saw David in a tailored suit. He was gorgeous dirty and sweaty, but he was even more desirable in a dark black suit with a tie.

“Miss Lea, gorgeous as always” David said as he held out his hand for her to take. She noticed that he checked her out. “He better!” She thought as she took her arm. Her green gown was so low cut, she would not be surprised if her tits popped out. The back was just as deep, revealing the pale skin above her ass. She felt sexy and invincible in a gown that showed so much cleavage and skin.

They walked through the night, her hand resting in the crook of his elbow. It was silent for some time before she broke the ice “You look great tonight” Lea exclaimed as she batted her eyelashes.

“Thank you, ma’am” David responded as he continued to lead the pair forward through the wooded area.

“Oh don’t call me ma’am. I am not that old” Lea teased as she swatted his arm. She unhooked her hand from his elbow and instead, grabbed his hand. He looked down at her but did not make a move to change the position. “Sometimes it gets lonely in Westerly” Lea stated in a sad voice. David’s eyes met hers and he gave a heartfelt smile.

“I’m sorry to hear that Lea. Anything I can do?” He asked gently and politely.

“Well it would be great to have a friend…” Lea trailed off, glancing at him before looking down at her high heels.

“They say I am a great friend” David joked back, eliciting a smile from Lea’s sullen face. Lea was too busy gazing into David’s luxurious eyes, she did not notice the tree root that was protruding out of the dirt path. Her heel caught the edge of the root and despite David holding her hand, she fell onto the ground.

AmaiaSmitth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaiaSmitth



“Lea! Oh my! Are you okay?” David shouted as he pulled Lea up. She staggered and fell into his arms, dizzy from the rush of falling and then standing up.

“Yes, I think so” She exclaimed faintly as she tilted her head up. He was holding her waist tightly and she had her hands wrapped around her arms. Without thinking she stood on her tiptoes and pressed her lips to his.

“Lea, what are you doing?” David immediately said as he pulled away in confusion.

“Nothing you don’t want” Lea purred as she ran her hands through his hair. She had him and she was not about to lose him. Lea tried again, and this time he did not pull away when their lips met. He tugged on her lower lip as their tongues intertwined and danced around one another. She was moaning into his mouth as she grabbed the back of his head and tugged on his hair with each passionate kiss.

“My god, this is better than I imagined” David moaned as he started to kiss her earlobes and down her smooth neck.

Lea’s eyes were closed in pleasure, “You thought about this?” She asked.

“Of course, you are the most beautiful woman of Westerly” He said in a husky tone as he began to suck on her collarbone.

Lea’s cunt was now dripping wet and she wanted him. She lifted his chin up and kissed him long and hard. She pushed him up against the tree so that he felt her tits against his chest. “David, I want you now” Lea purred as she kissed him deeply. She could feel his growing erection through her gown and just the thought of him getting hard for her made her wet.

They continued to make out against the tree. His hands found her tits and he rubbed them and squeezed them through the fabric of her dress. David’s mouth found her neck again, and he was kissing her so intensely that Lea’s head was thrown back in pure ecstasy.

“Make me cum, David” Lea directed in a seductive tone. After all, he was her employee.

“Anything you say ma’am” David winked at her with a mischievous grin on his face. His hand went under her skirt and slowly moved up her slim thigh. He paused at her hip bone.

“I see the Misses does not wear panties” He purred into her ear, making her jolt with a fresh wave of passion. His hand dipped between her legs until he found her shaven pussy. He toyed with her clit for a bit, rubbing it between his fingers, making Lea moan out for him.

“Oh, David, that right there! Please don’t stop” She panted as she started to buck against his hand. His fingers moved to her slit, feeling the growing wetness from her tight cunt.

“My, my, someone is a little wet” He smirked as he felt her juices run out of her slit.

“All for you, David” Lea whispered back, as she bit on his earlobe. His fingers found her cunt and he shoved two inside, making her scream out. He fucked her tight cunt, getting his fingers wet with cum.

“I’m going to make you cum, Lea. I want you to cum. Cum for me” David said softly, as his fingers moved deftly in and out of her soaking wet slit.

“I’m cumming. Oh, baby, I’m cumming” Lea panted as she rode his fingers and came all over them. He pulled his hand away, but not before tapping her clit, to find that his fingers were covered in sticky, cum. He smiled at her, as he licked his wet fingers.

“You’re delicious, Lea. But I didn’t expect anything less” He teased as he pecked her on the lips. Lea could barely focus. That was the best orgasm she has had from being fingered, and she wished it never ended.

“That was amazing” Lea blurted out, forgetting all sense of poise with an employee.

“I know” He whispered back, as he tugged her towards dinner.

Dinner was hell for Lea. David dropped her off and then left for the night. She would not see him until the morning and all she could think about was riding his big cock until he came deep inside her. She sat through the three hour meal, feigning interest in the conversations around her. Lea could feel the wetness from her cunt still, as she sat down in her gown. “If only David was here to lick it up” She thought as she trudged through the dinner party.

The next morning Lea woke up to a knock on her door. She bolted upright and hopped out of her bed. To her surprise, David was in the doorway. He was in his work clothes, but it seemed that he had not started yet, as he was clean.

“David? What are you...”Lea started to ask but before she could finish, David pushed her inside her room, shut the door and headed both of them towards the bed.

“I could not stop thinking about you last night, my Lea. I need you and I need you now” David whispered into her ear as his hands found her tits. She was excited from seeing David and even more excited that the came back for seconds.

He pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her. They began making out like teenagers. Grabbing and squeezing each other. His shirt finally came off, revealing a perfectly toned and tanned stomach.

“My God, you are gorgeous” Lea breathed as she soaked in the sight. He sat her up and pulled off her top, revealing perky tits. Her nipples were hardening with excitement. He bent his head down and began to nibble on her nipples, slowly twisting them and sucking on them with his mouth. Lea was moaning out in pleasure.

“I can’t wait” Lea said as she tugged his pants down, breaking the zipper in the process.

“Someone’s hungry” David teased as he took off his pants and boxers. His erection sprung free, making Lea’s eyes go wide with excitement. He was even bigger than she expected. His large cock stood at attention, throbbing to be touched.

Lea wrapped her hands around his hard member and dragged them up and down.

“Oh, Lea. That feels amazing” David moaned as he sat back on his heels and closed his eyes. Lea continued to touch his shaft, and twirl her fingers around the head of cock. Her cunt was growing wet from the sight of such a big monster.

“Lea, baby, I don’t want to cum now. I want to cum in you pussy” David said as he pushed her onto her back. She giggled as he spit on his hand and got his rock hard cock wet.

“Anything you say” Lea exclaimed as she spread her legs wide. He shoved aside her panties and touched her cunt.

“Still wet, I see?” He questioned. “Just how I like you” He said as he brought the head of his cock to her entrance. He rubbed it back and forth, getting it a little wetter with her juices. And then he pushed.

“David!” Lea yelled out, as his massive cock stretched her tight pussy. He slowly entered her, aware that he was big for her. His member seemed to take forever to slide all the way in, as he filled her all the way.

“Lea, you feel amazing” David breathed as he settled into her young cunt. He began to thrust in and out. He started of slowly and then started to gain speed. Soon, the bed was shaking as he fucked his employer.

Lea was moaning in pleasure and screaming his name out as he thrust his cock deeper and deeper.

“I’m going to cum” Lea exclaimed as she felt his cock hit her G-spot. She felt like such a slut, being fucked by one of the estate workers. But she wouldn’t want it any other way.

David grunted as he pushed deeper and deeper into Lea with every thrust.

“I’m going to cum deep inside you” David moaned out as he shot his warm seed deep inside her cunt. At the same time, Lea’s body started to shake and she felt herself orgasm all over his steel rod.

David collapsed onto Lea and kissed her cheek. He slowly pulled out of her, watching his cum drip out of pussy. His cock was covered in his cum and her cum, creating a delicious sticky mess.

“My God. That was perfect” Lea said breathlessly. She was red from their lovemaking.

“I want to stay and fall asleep next to you, my Lea, but I have to go to work. Will you be here tonight? Will you wait for me?” David asked. He had a look of pure love in his eyes.

“Of course, David. I have always been here for you, and I am not going anywhere” Lea said as her eyes glistened with love and passion.

David got dressed and left, but not before kissing her goodbye. She sat back in bed and dreamily thought about how great her life was turning out to be.

Published 
Written by daisy125
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments