Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Yellow Book Fantasies, Chapter 19: The Love Game

"Chad tells a tale of how to play "The Love Game"."

1
0 Comments 0
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Ok, This tale is special for a few reasons. One, for when it was. Two, for who it was. And three, for actually what happened. I chose to tell this story because the woman in this story is unforgettably sexy. No names will be named in this story."

Now, I am a student of the game. I learned it from my father. He observes things. This includes “The Love Game.” He always said to me that there is always at least one man saying to a woman, no matter how beautiful she is, "Fuck her. You can have her."

I brushed that off at first. Until I got the urge to try online dating (don’t judge). So I tried a dating date based on college students. Trial and error came. Until I saw a post that said, “Honesty hour,” from a relatively cute chocolate-skinned chick, at first glance. It was about midnight, so I clicked on her profile to check for other pictures to see what her body looked like. I was trying to see a few pictures at least. I knew just what my question was.

So, I typed, "Ask ANY question?"

She typed back yes. I just said to myself, Fuck it. 

I asked her, “What's your bra size?”

She typed back, “Guess.”

I had a smile on my face. (Note: I was in my early years of college when this happened. I was still a sex-crazed horndog, but it was suppressed.) 

I looked closely at one of her pics, with a t-shirt on, which didn’t accentuate them at all, and guessed. (I sucked at gauging breast sizes back then)

"B-Cup?" I typed.

"No, I got C's. These are too big," She responded. And the flirting soon began. She was from here in town but was going to school in another state nearby. We got to know each other a little bit through a couple of days. Weeks went by, and I, the curious one, naturally, was the first one to ask for a picture.

She sent a face picture first. I noticed her very full, kissable lips. I complimented her on them. Then I asked her for a full body pic. She sent me one. She's curvy but fit. She's a dancer. She mentioned to me this in her texts to me. 

This is where it really got interesting. One night, we were talking and it got to the point where it got sexual. I started asking questions, because, naturally, I was curious and I wanna know. This led to more pics, only racier. She complimented me on my pictures. After sending a picture of my bulge, I type out curiously:

"You like it? Is it big?"

Of course, I've had plenty of women say I had a big dick. But I had to stay humble. What's big to one isn't big to another. She responded:

"Shit, it's big enough for me."

She asked me am I a virgin. I say no. I ask back, she says no. I don’t trip. I was 21 at the time. Not many are virgins at my age. So I ask out of curiosity the dreaded body count question. I should not have done that. (Now, as the famous J. Cole said "You know you have to multiply that by three.” But I didn’t think of that.) So…

The next day was a Saturday morning. I asked her more questions. This time, it was in a form of a introductory paragraph in English class. That freaking long. I’m sorry, I needed to know. So, I disguised the question with my own ingenuity and she answered it. She pretty much told me everything sexually that happened to her, including her count. And a little tutorial in the female genitalia during sex. Which is always useful. (I even gave her a little sexy nickname after this, which she didn’t like, but still…)

Now, amidst all this time, I think to myself and then ask the question to her: 

“What is this?”

What do we call this thing? The question floated around while we were exchanging sexy pics and texts and crap. Have I finally found my sexy queen? I got my answer not much later. She answers back in a text: 

“I would call it a flirtationship?”

Bitch, what? I’m here sending pics of my dick to you. But not much later I would discover that she would have a new man in the picture. Now, I wouldn’t say she was a ho, she just got around a bit. We ended up following each other on social media, where I learned not much later, said man was official. I wasn't dejected, I was feeling bitter and angry at that point. You know that song “Fuck You” by Cee Lo Green? I wrote something about her, similar to that. 

A few months later, my best friend (who also will remain nameless) wanted all of the details. And I mean all of it. I texted him telling him about her when we were talking. He mentioned the sexual parts. So, naturally, I told him. That part… I screwed up. I followed her on social media. I spilled all of it, talking back and forth, nonchalantly. She eventually knew. So she told him everything that I did. Now, that part, I messed up. She's probably got me blocked anyway. I learned a few lessons from this. One: Know the game and how it’s played. And two: Even though she was a learning experience for me in a lot of ways, the same saying applies, no matter where it is, there is at least one man, no matter how hot or sexy or beautiful she is saying about a woman: “Fuck her. TAKE HER.”

 

Now, you would think our story ends here. But... fast forward a few years later. I'm a writer, and she's a teacher at my old high school. Hmm. She unblocked me on social media. I never had a "hot for teacher" scenario before. I doubt she'll remember me, but... fuck it. It's time to visit my old high school again. As I explored my alma mater again, I wondered to myself: "What will I say to her?" I really didn't have a plan doing this. I just had an endgame, until...

"Oops..." A feminine voice said.

"I apologize," I said, catching her papers. I looked up and sure enough, it was her. My erection began to grow. I wanted to fuck her then and there. But I noticed something about her. I gave her back her papers she almost dropped.

"Thanks. Do I know you?" She said.

TiffanyAddams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyAddams

"Was that why you looked so perplexed?" I said.

"Partially," She smiled and laughed.

"I'm just an old friend. I went to high school here. Had some of the best experiences here. Graduated a few years ago," I said back. "What do you teach?"

"Biology."

I checked her up and down, checking out all her curves.

"I used to love biology in high school. At one time I wanted to be a doctor... then college came," I said chuckling. "Let's be real, you look like you got a few student crushes. Do you? I always wanted to ask a teacher that."

"Well, yeah, I do," She replied. "You're checking me out, are you?"

"Was it that obvious? I just never had a 'Hot For Teacher' thing before."

She made a face, then bit her lip, which turned me on more. I was fighting my erection with all my might.

 "Really?" She tilted her head and got closer.

"Yup. You're the first... kind of. Damn, you're so fine. Your lips..."

"Yeah, I get that a lot," She said. "From my students."

"Haha. I was exactly where they were once." I said. She smiled. "Kiss me. Just once."

She kissed me. Her glossed lips tasted exactly like I thought it would. It was short but it was near perfect. We looked at each other, visibly turned on. I led her hand down to my crotch. My raging hard erection was waiting for her. She bit her lip as she felt me up. We kissed again, this time it was longer. I expertly bit her thick, beautiful bottom lip as I went down kissing her neck.

"Mmm. You like it? It's big?" I said in her ear, as she was breathing a bit harder. "You want it?"

She moaned in my ear softly.

"You want it?" I said, more roughly.

"Yes..."

We went inside her classroom. I dropped my pants, and my underwear to reveal my hard erection.

"Suck this dick. Suck it."

She proceeded to suck it with vigor as I sat at her desk and groped her breasts hungrily. She was wearing a black dress that day. She hiked up her dress to show her underwear. I spanked her once. She moaned.

"Yeah, turn around. Let me see that ass," I said. She turned around. I saw what panties she had on, as she shook her ass in my face. They were cute and pink. Very innocent. I spanked her again.

"Moan for Daddy. Moan for me."

"Mmm..."

"Yeah... that's it. Bend over. Let me get that ass," I said, roughly bending her over against the wall, which caused a reaction out of her. I pulled her underwear off. I got on my knees, grabbed both of her beautiful ass cheeks, and spit on her treasure. I rubbed on it. Her moans became louder as her treasure became wetter by the second. I looked at her tight virgin hole. I could tell no one touched it. I sucked my finger and rimmed it. She moaned more. At this point, her moans made me want her more. Her hole was slightly more ajar. I wanted that hole. I tasted it while I fondled her wet treasure.

"Ugh. Ugh. Mmm, yeah, fuck me..."

I could hear the wetness inside.

"You want this dick, huh?"

I slapped her ass cheek again.

"Yeahhhh..." She answered, moaning.

I moisturized myself and her beautiful hole and entered her with multiple emotions running through my head. Her treasure felt so tight and heavenly. She looked back at me, moaning.

"Ugh. Ugh. Fuck me harder. Fuck me harder."

I unzipped her dress. Her dress straps came down almost effortlessly, showing her bra.

"Come here. Come here," I commanded. "Take this dick. Take it."

I started fucking her faster, groping her breasts in the process. She quickly freed her breasts from her bra. Her breasts hopped up and down rhythmically with every stroke. Her moans got louder and louder, to the point that I had to shush her with my fingers. She then sucked said fingers slowly while looking at me.

"Ugh! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me!"

"Say it again! Say it again!" I said in my most aggressive voice.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" She said.

"Turn around, I want to see you."

I kissed her passionately while fingering her again. I let her taste her juices while I enter her beautiful creamy treasure again. I began to fuck her slowly and passionately, looking her in her eyes as she has that natural high. Then the hungry animal side of me kicks in. I fuck her faster. She moans. I fuck her faster. She moans louder.

"Uhh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, yes, yes, fuck, fuck, ohhh!!!"

"You like that shit? Huh? You like that shit?" I said defiantly.

Her moans were my fuel. I didn't know why.

"Oh, God... Oh, God... Oh, God, yes..." She moaned, climaxing.

"Goddamn, you're so sexy," I said to her, now doing slow strokes. She giggled.

"I get that a lot."

She then smoothly went on her knees and began sucking on my erection softly, then slowly but surely making it sloppier and sloppier with her perfect lips.

"God, your lips are perfect... oh. Spit on this dick for Daddy," I said. 

"Are they?" She said, puckering them, then spitting a slow trail of saliva on it, jerking it off.

"I'm already close to coming! Don't make me..." I said.

She laughed and started deep-throating, which got a moan out of me.

"Oh, God. I'm coming. I'm coming. Ughhhhhhh."

I shot my seed down her throat. I looked at her dead in the eyes while she licked her lips, tasting my semen. My endgame was accomplished. I had no plan. But it worked somehow. As I put on my clothes again, and pocketed her underwear. She then said something to me:

"Hey, you never said who you were."

I laughed and said back:

"You don't remember me? Does the word 'flirtationship' mean anything to you? The name is Chad Dupree. Bet you won't forget it now."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors