Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The x reunion

"Inspired by the fantasy of an ex-girlfriend"

5
2 Comments 2
4.8k Views 4.8k
4.6k words 4.6k words
When you text to say you are coming over, my heart stops, ithas been so long, 12 years is a silly amount of time to still think about someone, especially with the relationships that we both have. But my heart takes over and my brain is frozen. I quickly run upstairs and jump in the shower, with a week’s stubble, I look and feel like a tramp. I quickly turn the heat of the water up to full, steam filling the room, my arousal already starting, my heart like a jackhammer in my chest. I jump out of the shower, wrap a towel around my waist and try and clear the misted mirror. I shave in record time, and rub some moisturiser into my clean shaven sensitive face. I slide in to the bedroom, finding a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that doesn’t make me look massive. The trusted pink Phat Farm comes out and is pulled over my damp hair, immediately sticking to the rivulets of water still coating me.

A splash of Acqua di gio and one look in the mirror and a deep breath in, I don’t look too bad, clean, fresh, shaven, smelling good, terrified!

I go downstairs, sit down and skin up, need something to settle my nerves; a bottle of beer next to me gives little comfort. I dim the light in anticipation; the TV as usual has got some R&B station on, Kiss or something like that.

And I wait.

Emotional conflicts running through my head. Waiting

I hear a car pull up out the front and walking into the kitchen, take a deep breath. Standing in the darkness of the kitchen I see you get out of your car through the window. Even your silhouette is sexy.

You walk around the car and up the path, I wonder if you can see me through the blackness of the window. A gentle tap at the door and a furtive look around. This is it. I inhale deeply and go to the door. I open it and pull you through, praying that no-one has seen you.

Your heels slap and slip on the wooden floor, still holding your arm I pull you back towards me and steady you. I softly shut the door, locking it leaving the keys in.

I turning around and look at you, the light coming from the living room the only lights on in the house illuminating you as you look up at me.

A million memories flood back from the storage room in the back of my mind, tiny details from half a lifetime ago. Tiny insignificant impulses spark through my brain, remembering smells, tastes, songs, food, a night or two! Sleeping on the floor in a bedsit, a birthday that went bad, but then improved, lots! A second passes and OUR life flashes through my hyper stimulated imagination.

‘Hi’ you say in a voice that I always loved, my nerves melted you are still gorgeous and I know that you will always be in my heart and my thoughts. ‘Hey, long time’ I whisper, sending tingles through your entire being.

My hand, still holding onto the sleeve of the knee length jacket you are wearing. I pull you close, lean forward and run my lips against yours. My hand comes up under your chin. The back of my hand touches your skin and your head drops back as our lips meet. I softly push my lips against yours; gently pushing you back against the wall, your hands reaching for my face, pulling me closer to yours. Your mouth opens as my tongue flicks out and brushes against your teeth. Your arms drape over my shoulders as we kiss, our tongues intertwining.

I lower my hands and cup your ass, pulling you even closer, your leg involuntarily snakes around my thigh, your coat splits exposing your bare leg to the breeze in the hall from the open back door. I can feel my arousal begin to grow; you must feel it too and push against me.

We are lost in a kiss, an endless motion of lips squashing, tongues fighting, teeth clashing, our bodies pressing against each other, our breathing becomes erratic, my hands squeeze your bum, lifting you up, holding you in the air, pushed against the wall, you can feel my hardness through your thin coat, rubbing against your rapidly moistening pussy.

My mouth leaves your lips, leaving you bereft and hungry for more. I move my lips to your exposed neck, tasting your perfume, I plant kisses everywhere I can reach, nibbling on your earlobe, feeling your breath catching as nip harder than you expect. I lift you higher, my mouth finding your collar bone, running my lips and tongue along the soft pale skin. Your hands try to pull me closer; both of your legs are now wrapped around my thighs pulling your hot sex against my hardness, slowly grinding yourself against me.

I slowly lower your feet back to the ground, needing to stop, you deserve so much more than a hallway.

I take your hand and lead you through to dimly lit living room. I sit you down on the leather sofa and kneel in front of you. Your coat splits down the middle exposing your legs up to your thighs. I look into your eyes and my hands part your legs. I shuffle forward on my knees moving closer to you again. In this position you are slightly higher than me and I crane my neck to kiss you again. My hands are planted on the sofa as you wriggle your bum forward and our mouths lock again.

I reach between us and undo the belt holding your coat closed, no buttons are done up. I don’t open it but slide my hands in and around your back. My mind reels as you I am feeling nothing but skin, as my hands wander, stroking your delicate skin, I realise that you are wearing a bra and panties, and apart from the heels you have on, nothing else!. If possible, I become harder at the thought.

My hands trace patterns all over your back, slowly moving to your sides, you flinch, and I remember how ticklish you are. You are perched on the edge of the sofa, your coat open, my tongue pushing into your mouth, your hands are on my back as you lean forward and take the bottom of my t-shirt. Breaking the kiss, you pull the shirt up and over my head. I put my hands to your shoulders and push the sleeves of the coat off your arms, the Goosebumps on your skin catching the shallow light.

I pull you back towards me, wanting to kiss you forever. Your nipples are stiff and aroused through the lacy material of your bra, as they come into contact with my chest hair they hyper-sensitise. My hands are all over your back, kneading the muscles on your shoulders. Moving around to cup your face as our embrace reaches the heights.

My hands return to your back, reaching for the clasp of your bra, I unhook it, but do not remove it; my hands work round to your front again, gently working up and over the sheer material loosely holding your breasts. Your breath catches in your throat as my thumbs graze over your covered nipples. You slightly arch your back, your body pleading for more and my lips move down to your neck, the flawless skin enticing me lower.

I gently move the straps off your shoulders, kissing my way down as I do, your hands are around my neck, your head back and your eyes closed. The straps softly fall down your arms, exposing your breasts. They are perfect, even more so than they were all those years ago.

You lie back on the soft leather, you hands still around my neck, pulling me with you. I kiss the hollow of your throat gently, my hands whispering over your breasts, just brushing around your engorged nipples. My kisses move lower, across your collar bone, my hand move underneath your breasts, supporting them, softly pushing them together. My mouth descends further, planting soft kisses all over your chest, avoiding the most sensitive areas. You push your back up off the couch, trying desperately to get me to suck on your nipples, but I restrain, waiting until your body is glistening with perspiration.

I reach out with the flat of my tongue and draw it across your tingling nipples; a small gasp escapes your lips. I lightly take one between my lips, flicking the tip of my tongue across the sensitive bud. I sucked one nipple deep into my mouth, my fingers gently squeezing the other one. Your hands are running through my hair, my motions on your nipples taking guidance from your force on my hair.

I reach my hand behind you, down around the soft curves of your ass and pull you closer to me, slightly on our sides. Your legs are around my stomach, my face level with your magnificent breasts as I feast on your nipples and massage the cheeks of your ass. You are soaking, lying there in just a pair of panties; you can feel they are soaked. Kneading your ass is causing them to ride into your soft slit and press against your throbbing clit.

It is dark outside, the only light coming from the wall lights dimmed right down. The TV long turned off.

I pull you with me and sit down with you on top of me. Your legs are over mine, your panty covered pussy pressing against the almost painful hardness in my shorts. I pull you onto me, my skin against yours, your nipples rubbing in my chest hair. I pull your face to mine, wanting to taste you again. Your tongue darts past my parted lips, your boobs squashing against my chest. You align your pussy over my hard cock, grinding down against it.

I pull the handle on the recliner and the foot rest pops out, my legs vertical. I recline it and am near enough lying down, your legs either side of my hips. My hands run up and down your back, lower and lower until they reach your ass again.

You finally decide that in my shorts, I am far too over dressed, and still on top of me you raise yourself up on your knees and your hands move down to start to push my shorts down. I take the hint and raise my ass away from the cool leather. Between us we manage to push them down to my knees and with a bit of wriggling, manage to flick them off with my feet. You turn your head to look down behind you, seeing the huge tent in my boxers, you can’t resist and reach behind and run your finger up and down the length of my shaft. Jolts of electricity radiate from my cock, making my whole body twitch.

I need to taste you and rolling you off me, pull the handle on the other side of the sofa pulling out the other side of the recliner. Rolling you onto the middle of the sofa, I once again kneel on the floor, moving each of your legs onto the two reclined foot rests. I lean forward and take your nipple in between my lips once more, I swirl it around my lips, nipping it gently with my teeth. You know what I like, you know what is coming and your body tingles in anticipation.

I kiss my down over your flat stomach, flicking it into your belly button as I travel downwards. I plant soft wet kisses all over your skin as I reach the top of the only material covering your sexy body. I place my mouth over your mound and breathe in deeply inhaling the intoxicating aroma. As I breathe out, the heat of my breath sends shivers to your core, and looking up I see more goose bumps appear on your skin.

I hook my thumbs in the sides, and slowly slide your lingerie down, you lift your ass off the sofa and I slip them off your feet. I carefully place your legs back on the foot rests and finally you are naked and exposed. The aroma of your sweet juices fills my head.

I lightly run my hands along the outside of your legs, from your calves to your hips, up your sides and around your breasts. The backs of my hands brush over your stiff nipples. Your eyes are half closed your breathing shallow and fast. My fingertips run down over your stomach, avoiding your beautiful pussy, down the inside of your thighs to your knees and back again.

I use my thumbs and softly massage the skin at the top of your thighs, slowly moving closer to your outer lips. Agonizing slowly, my thumbs pull your lips apart to reveal the moist, sticky pink flesh inside. Moving my hands away, I place my palms on your thighs and drop my head.

My tongue runs up the outside of your lips and back down the other side. Your hips involuntarily move, trying to push onto me, but my hands hold you down. My thumbs again pull your lips open and I dip my tongue into your sweetness, tasting your sex. I take my time, slowly licking every millimetre of your wet pussy, sucking your lips between mine, pulling them into my mouth, watching them spring back as I let go, blood filling your puffy lips, engorged with my administrations.

I bend your knees and get you to slide forward so your ass is hanging slightly over the edge of the sofa.

Maria_Suprise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_Suprise

Cupping your cheeks in my large hands I raise you slightly. My tongue flicks out and catches your tight ass hole, your legs jerk and nearly clamp together around my head, but as I stay there you relax again, I run my tongue from your ass to your open pussy, my nose nudging against your clit. My hands spread your cheeks and my tongue invades your most private places. Pushing first deep into your pussy, and then forcing into your ass.

Your hands are in my hair, holding it tightly, moving me up and down. Your copious juices are dripping out of your pussy, with my waiting tongue lapping up every drop. Your breathing is becoming ragged, your chest shaking as the familiar sensations are beginning to burn from below. I feel your hands grab hold of my hair as you push your pussy onto my mouth, trying to fuck yourself. A small groan escapes your lips and as I suck your clit between my lips, you climax onto my face, your juices coating my chin.

I continue sucking on your hard little clit as your orgasm washes over you, my hands reaching up and pinching your nipples. Your chest blushes, your face a mask of ecstasy as you start to come down. I pause as you pant your hands still in my hair. You try to pull me up, but I refuse, I haven't nearly finished down here yet.

I began to lick from top to bottom, running my tongue all along your slick inner and outer lips. I started leisurely, flicking your clit with each stoke of my tongue. Gradually I increased the pace until I was lapping your pussy like a cat with cream. I slowly began to rub small circles with the tip of my finger on the wet entrance to your pussy. Slipping my finger in up to the first knuckle, twisting it, your ass clenched as the sensitive nerves electrified to my touch. My other hand moves underneath, spreading your cheeks, my index finger slowly collecting the juices running from your pussy and rubbing them around your asshole.

I feel your cunt tighten around my finger, drawing it into you as I slide it all the way in to your tight wet pussy. A moan escapes your lips as I withdraw my finger, almost pull it out, but not quite. With my finger resting just inside your opening, I gently push into your ass with my other hand. You jerk off the chair and tense up, but as I push my finger back into your pussy, you open your legs wider, your hand moving to grope your breasts, your fingers quickly finding your stiff nipples.

I am watching your face, watching your face contort in exquisite ecstasy. Slowly fucking you with one finger, I slowly move my finger in your ass, gradually pushing deeper and deeper. My tongue suddenly lashes out and slaps directly onto your throbbing clit. You grab the back of my head, forcing my face down where you crave it. Thrusting down onto my fingers, forcing both deep within your most sensitive areas.

I attack your clit with an animalistic hunger, flicking my tongue over the hard bud, taking it between my lips, sucking it gently in my mouth, letting it spring back before attacking it with my tongue again. With my finger deep in your ass, I start twisting it; start to pull it out before sliding it back in, your juices lubricating every movement. I almost withdraw my finger from your pussy, but push a second finger back in. You are bucking on the sofa, still forcing my head against your pussy, with your hands, grinding your hips, moving on the fingers invading you.

I look up, watching your breast quiver, your stiff nipples trembling as your orgasm approaches. You are biting your bottom lip, desperately trying not to scream out loud. I start to fuck you with my hands, splaying my fingers inside you, twisting them thrusting them into your rippling pussy. You started to buck harder against my hands. I slide my finger out of your ass and push two back in, stretching your delicate asshole.

You start groaning and moaning, beginning to lose control. My hands speed up; my tongue lashes your clit. Your hands push my head forcefully against you and then shot up to pinch your nipples as you feel it coming.

Finally you arch your back, and raise your sweet ass off the sofa as your body convulses. Your breasts taut with the exertion, pulling and twisting your nipples as the four fingers inside you move quicker and harder.

You cry out load as the first waves of your orgasm rips through your body. Hot sticky juices pour out of your spasming pussy, soaking both of my hands. I desperately want to drink them all up, but do not want to move my tongue from your clit. Your inner muscles clench and spasm on my fingers. My fingers and hands are covered in your sweet nectar as you come and come, your whole body convulsing with pleasure. I continue my actions, slowing down as you start to come down from your massive orgasm, your body jumping ever time my tongue flicks against your tender clit.

Your hands soften in my hair, your skin bathed in a sheen of perspiration. I kiss my way back up your body, sucking your nipples as I reach them. I kiss my way around your neck, and back to your luscious mouth, kissing you deeply. You can taste yourself on my lips, and can feel my hard cock, still loosely restrained in my boxers, pressing against your wet pussy.

Your hands instinctively move down my sides, sending tingles throughout my body. Your hands slip into the sides of my boxers, pushing them down. They become stuck as the head of my cock, through the material, pushes against your hot wet opening. I pull back and allow them to slip down my muscular legs.

Your hands delve between us, gripping my hard shaft in your small hand. You stroke my length as much as you can reach, rubbing my sensitive tip over your still throbbing clit, your creamy juices mingling with the copious amounts of fluid coming from the end of my cock.

You slowly wank me, rubbing the head over your clit, running it up and down your sopping slit, you hold me at your entrance, the helmet of my cock just inside you, holding me, stopping me as I try to push into you. I remain motionless, only my lips moving on yours as you slowly masturbate me in your pussy.

You slowly opened your mouth, feeling the heat rise off of me. You stuck your tongue out, slightly touching the tip of my cock, tasting our combined juices. I close my eyes I concentrating on not coming the minute your tongue touches me. You rise up, sliding your tongue along my shaft feeling every contour of my manhood.

You reach up with your hand and gently grasp my cock. You opened your mouth taking the shiny head of my cock between your lips. In your position kneeling inn front of me, you can feel your juices leaking from your pussy, running down the inside of your thighs.

You worked your way down the side of my solid shaft, working your tongue along the underside of my head. I gently place my hands on the back of your head pushing you further down on to my cock. Your hands run along the insides of my thighs, bringing one to my balls, you gently give them a squeeze. Moaning out loud I pushed your head more firmly onto my cock, as you suck my cock you can't help but moan as well. I felt the vibration of your voice and moaned out loud again.

I can feel that if you carry on like this, I won’t be able to last and pull away from your lips. My cock drops out of your mouth with a pop. I pull you up on top of me, taking you in my arms, kissing you deeply. My cock is pressed against my stomach; you grind your pussy up and down the length, my hands squeezing your ass. Pulling your cheeks apart inadvertently pulls your pussy lips apart, exposing your clit. You jerk as your clit rubs against the rippled underside of my cock and you groan into my mouth.

You reach down and behind, gripping my cock firmly; you rub it up and down your wet slit, pausing when I am lined up with your entrance. You raise yourself up and with a deep guttural moan; you slowly lower yourself down onto my stiff prick, Inch by inch slides into the exquisite tightness of your streaming pussy. You sit up, your legs either side of my thighs, your hands reaching and cupping my swollen balls, squeezing them gently. My hands flutter up and down your gorgeous body, resting on your chest, pulling and twisting your nipples.

You remain still, while you get used to my cock deep inside you. I can feel the ripples as your cunt muscles contract around my throbbing hardness. You start to move slowly, rocking back and forth, grinding your pelvis against mine. Your hands flatten against my chest, supporting yourself as you raise your ass off me, my cock sliding almost out, before you lower yourself back down, impaling yourself onto me. The end of my cock nudges against your cervix, causing you to cry out.

I decide to let you take the lead and do exactly what you want with me, unsure of how long I can keep things this slow. I can see a flushness start to creep across your chest. Your eyes are shut and your head is back as you move your hips back and forth. I stay still, watching the heavenly sight in front of me.

I sit up and draw you close, my hands cupping your ass, as you rock against me. My head drops and I take your aching nipple between my teeth. Your hands cup the back of my head as you feel your orgasm start to grow. My hands knead your ass, reaching further underneath. I manage to get both of my hands under your ass, and with my fingers, manage to push the index fingers of both of my hands just inside your ass. Stretching you open, your orgasm rack through your body, your pussy contracting around my cock, your ass contracting around my fingers.

The feelings of you coming on top of me are becoming unbearable and I know that I need to fuck you, hard. I let you come down from the heights of your climax, still sucking on your nipples. Still my fingers and hard cock, motionless, deep inside you.

I hold you and roll you over, still deep inside you, every movement of my cock makes your entire body twitch with post orgasmic electricity. Your legs wide open, I stat to push in and out of you, not hard and fast, but slow and rhythmic. I am supporting myself on my powerful arms, watching your face contort in pleasure as I make love to you like we used to. I crane my neck down and our lips meet. Your nails rake my back as I start to increase the speed and force of my thrusts. My pelvis catching your over stimulated clit with every push.

Your legs wrap around the small of my back, pulling my cock deeper inside you with every thrust. Your hands scratch up and down my back, raking through my hair. Pulling my face closer to yours. Our kissing becomes almost frantic; you can feel the beginnings of another orgasm start to radiate from within. Sensing the slight tremble in your skin, I raise myself back up onto my arms. I increase my thrusts, watching your face contort in the throes of passion and you urge me to fuck you faster. I pick up the pace and begin to pound my cock into your pussy. Looking down I get the thrill of watching your breasts jiggle and bounce with each stroke of my cock.

I thrust deep into the recesses of your soft, tight pussy, the speed of my hips increasing steadily. I can feel you grip me tighter, your legs around my back, your arms around my neck. I feel your erect nipples scraping along my chest. Your breathing begins to get deeper, your hips thrusting upwards, moving in time with mine.

I feel your body tense, your cunt tighten around my thrusting cock. You shudder violently, squeezing me tightly as the orgasm begins to wash over you. I ram myself almost unmercifully into your demanding body. Your hips thrusting, your pussy squeezing my cock.

And still, I pound into you. Raising myself right up almost vertical, I get the greatest sight, you below me, in the middle of an orgasm, your eyes half shut, your mouth gasping. Your pussy squeezing my cock causes my balls to tighten as I feel my imminent orgasm approaching. I pull my cock almost out of you and slam back in once more as my balls contract, shooting jets of cum deep inside you.

I slow down as the effects of our combined orgasm subside. Your pussy walls still contracting around my still jerking cock. I stay deep inside you as we kiss deeply. My cock still rock hard.

The night had only just begun.

Published 
Written by chrscllngs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments