Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The World Turned Upside Down

"I went to a pub dressed in leather and seduced a musician."

4
3 Comments 3
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Halloween was my favourite night of the year, all of a sudden. I’d hated it as a kid. I never went trick or treating, I'd almost drowned bobbing for apples, and my parents never bought sweets or costumes.

Then, there I was in a pub listening to one the best, and one of the loudest, bands I’d ever heard. OK, so maybe I hadn’t come to this venue by accident. OK, so maybe I hadn’t gone for the most subtle outfit in the world. I wore a see through top, short leather skirt, hold ups, and what could only be described as fuck me boots, all under the guise of a Halloween costume...Not to mention the leather bra and g-string underneath. I wouldn’t have dared to dress like that otherwise. I guess I should have expected to get rather a lot of male attention, the majority of it unwelcome.

But there was only one person there that I wanted to impress, and he was standing behind an impressive-looking keyboard, expertly dispatching tune after tune of familiar rock songs. His costume for the night consisted of a pair of tight leather trousers, a black shirt and a vampire-esque cloak that made me wet with desire.

I moved away from yet another potential suitor on the dance floor, dodging his rather sweaty hand, which had been planted on my leather-clad bottom. The “World Turned Upside Down” was not the quaint and olde-world pub that the name suggested it to be. A recent refurbishment let it down on that front. Someone had decided that lilac walls and a bright purple feature wall behind where the band set up would give the place a certain je ne sais quoi. It didn’t, but on the other hand, the acoustics were great!
Also, there were rooms upstairs.

As the night went on, I danced, I sang (at the top of my voice) and I enjoyed the music. I caught his eye once, twice, again and again. He’d look away every time, but I knew that he was looking. Perfect.

His fingers moved on the keys in a way that was almost sexual. I felt desire and a hunger to feel his hands on me, to feel his fingers in me. I checked my bag again, making sure the keys for the room were still there, impatient for the last song to be played. I was so ready, my legs felt weak.

Finally! They were finished and I walked up to him. Without saying a word, I placed the spare key to my room on his keyboard, turned and walked away. Now all I had to do was wait, hope, and imagine.

As I was waiting, all I could think about was him. Lost in my fantasy world, almost able to feel his touch, my hand crept under my skirt and into my panties. I slid one finger inside my wet cunt and gently started stroking my clit, imagining his tongue doing the same. I was gently moaning and didn’t hear the key in the door. I opened my eyes in surprise as he sat down next to me on the bed.

Sitting on the edge of bed, he touched the inside of my boot near my ankle. Slowly, he started moving his hand higher, higher, and higher. By the time he reached my knee, I was so turned on that I could feel the wetness trickling down between my thighs.

“Keep going,” I whispered. “Don’t stop. Please.” I wanted to feel his expert hands touching me.

He smiled and stopped moving his hand. From his pocket, he removed some thin strips of leather. ”Put your hands above your head," he said. I immediately obeyed.

Using the leather he tied my wrists together tight enough so that I could not free them. I was wriggling and writhing on the bed desperate to feel his touch on my damp thighs, and above. He looked down at me, with a wicked smile on his face. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "What do you want?"

I moaned.

"Tell me," he said, "I want to hear."

I was almost beyond speaking, I was dizzy with complete desire to feel his hands and his body on me.

"Please..." I managed to whisper.

"Please what?" he demanded, his voice urgent and husky.

“Please. I want to feel your fingers in me,” I whispered.

“No,”he said. “First I need to know how you taste.”

He went down my body, inhaling the combined smell of leather and my pussy. It seemed like there an electric impulse sent to his cock, which started pulsating inside his tight leather jeans.

MadeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadeSmith

He lifted my leather G-string gently to get access to my swollen clit.

“Now, I’m going to give you a language lesson,” he teased me, and he pushed his tongue into my unbelievably wet cunt.

“You. Are. Very. Tasty,” he said, whilst I was moaning and writhing beneath him.

He started gently circling my clit with his tongue and it was enough to make me climax again and again. He must have been able to taste me getting wetter and wetter. Soon, I couldn’t take any more.

"Please, I need to feel you inside me.” I was begging, but he was determined to keep me hanging on for as long as possible. I was gasping, writhing, I needed it so much. My cunt was aching with an absolute need to be filled by him.

"You utter bastard," I breathed. He reached above my head and held my bound hands down above me. He kissed me firmly on the lips, and I could taste myself on him. I felt another orgasm rising inside me, then I could feel him kissing away from my mouth, across to my ear and down my neck. I couldn’t take much more of the teasing. I was calling out his name and pushing my body towards him. He kissed and nibbled and licked my neck and ear, down and down, where he found my nipple through my clothes, hard and waiting for him. I gasped and moaned.

He turned me over onto my knees and came closer to touch his cock, still trapped behind his trouser-zip, to my bum.

“You’re still teasing me, you," I moaned, unable to finish my sentence.

He released my hands and put his arms over me from behind, with me sitting on his lap, and we aligned our bodies. I had my knees between his, and my wetness started getting on his jeans. He dragged my top down, exposing my leather bra. He started to stroke both nipples through it, occasionally moving one hand down to my sensitive clit. He had a view of my body bending backwards, my bum in a leather skirt and the feeling of my nipples and clit in his hands, my hair on his face.

Suddenly I turned around and pushed him hard, so he landed on on his back on the bed where I had laid just minutes ago.

”I shouldn't have released you,” he murmured, but it was too late. ”Now I'm in trouble.”

“No, you shouldn't have let me go," I chuckled, pinning him down by his hands and sitting astride him. I leaned down and kissed him and, feeling him reach up to me, stopped immediately, "Two can play the teasing game, you know," I whispered in his ear, then started gently kissing down his cheek, past his ear and down his neck. I sat up and pulled his top over his head. I continued kissing down his chest, covering as much of his skin as I could.

He was breathing heavily, and I could feel his hard cock pushing against me through his trousers as I sat on top of him.

I climbed off him and stripped off my clothes, standing naked next to the bed, only my boots had been left on.

"You're over-dressed," I told him, stripping off the rest of his clothes as well. With that, I leaned over and took the full length of his cock into my wet mouth. The taste and feel made me moan with desire. I wanted this man so much. I stroked the length of him with my hand and mouth, teasing him with my tongue and looking up at his face outlined in the dim moonlight coming in through the window. I could hear him breathing heavily, his hands grasping my hair tightly, guiding my mouth back and forth.

“I want you. Now,” he groaned, pulling me towards him by my hair.

I climbed back on top of him. I could feel his hardness pushing against me and I was desperate to feel him inside me. I gave him a questioning look.

“Do I have to spell it out?” he muttered.

I lowered myself onto him, feeling every inch of his hard cock pushing into my wet pussy.

He gave me a spank to speed me up little bit, and another one. I sat on top of him, moving up and down in time with him thrusting inside me. I threw my head back as I let my inhibitions go, moaning and calling out as I reached another orgasm and wanting to enjoy that sensation forever.

Suddenly I felt him grab my hips, grinding into me as hard as he could as he reached his climax as well.
Published 
Written by LeatherGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments