Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Triple Orgasm

"how to achieve mutual orgasmic ecstasy"

9
4 Comments 4
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I’m here to tell you that the triple orgasm is more than just the stuff of myth and legend. My husband and I have experienced a dozen of them over our nearly three years together. And I feel confident that many more triple orgasms are in our future.

For those who don’t know, a triple orgasm is when the woman’s clit and her G-spot, and the man’s cock, are all in a state of orgasm at the exact same moment. It is very rare, very precious, and not easy to achieve. But we are living proof that it can be done.

The first thing, I think, is that the couple has to really love and deeply care about each other. I’ve never heard of this working with two people who are merely horny for each other, with no feelings of love toward each other, behind that lust. Although certainly, an intense lust between the two partners is also a key ingredient of the triple orgasm.

Both partners need to be totally relaxed. I don’t mean that you don’t feel excited toward each other; you definitely do. I mean don’t bring stress from work or family or politics or finances into this moment. And don’t stress about whether you can even achieve the often-elusive triple orgasm. Just relax and enjoy whatever happens,

OK, I think the man has to get the ball rolling, to make this work. I have never achieved “The Triple” when I made the first move

The woman needs to be flat on her back, or nearly so, and as comfortable as possible. She should open her legs to her man as wide as she can comfortably part them. Or even better, have him gently part her legs for her.

Optionally, she can lick or suck or stroke his cock at this point, to start getting him hard. And if she does, she of course must be genuinely enthusiastic to do this. You can’t fake any of it. But if you do get his cock involved this early in the process (and I personally love to handle my man’s cock every chance I get), don’t bring him to orgasm just yet.

This is the point where the man gets things started.

Kiss her thighs, kiss her pussy lips, but make no physical contact with her clit, at least not yet. Kiss and lick all over her pussy lips until they open up wide to you. She is getting wet and horny, she is getting hungry to feel your cock thrusting and throbbing in her excited pussy. And she is feeling that she loves you very much. But she’s not horny enough to be anywhere close to orgasm just yet.

Slowly lick all over the interior walls of her pussy, until they are very wet to the taste.

Now move your tongue upward and outward, from the interior of her wet pussy. Not to her clit. But to that series of tiny bumps called the G-spot, tucked under and behind her clit.

The G-spot is very greedy, and jealous for time and attention. Do not let your tongue stray from her G-spot. Do not touch her clit in any way – not with your mouth, tongue, fingers, or cock. You need to focus one hundred percent of your efforts on the G-spot. Your mission is to make her G-spot tremble into one long intense orgasm.

It takes half of forever to get her G-spot to orgasm intensely.

But here’s the thing.

Unlike the clit, once the G-spot finally does start to orgasm it is not just one quick burst and that orgasm is over.

No, a G-spot orgasm just goes on and on and on, just about as long as you and she both want it to.

maxinepretty24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maxinepretty24

Then, and only then, do you kiss and lick her clit, suck it up into your mouth, and gently nibble your teeth into her clit. The operative word here is gently.

At this point, alternate your time and attention between her G-spot and her clit. Keep them both feeling that they are both crazy in love with you, and that they both hunger to feel your cock rubbing them.

Keep the G-spot continuing to be interested and excited, but also slowly build excitement in her clit.

This is part skill, part luck, and part timing. But the goal is to get the clit starting to orgasm, and to orgasm repeatedly, while her G-spot is still in one endless orgasm.

You now have two legs of the triangle. The clit and the G-spot are now in simultaneous orgasm.

Now women, this is where you come in. While your G-spot is in orgasm, while he is slowly, gently, lovingly working your clit into frantic orgasm, kiss and lick and suck his cock, and cup and caress his balls, just as gently and lovingly and passionately as he is working you over.

Now….NOW… slowly slide your big hard cock into her hungry pussy. Slide it past her trembling, multiply orgasming clit, and over her endlessly orgasming G-sport.

Now….NOW….squeeze your pussy very tight around his wonderful cock, which you genuinely love and adore so much. Make him throb powerfully, deep inside of you, from how much you love him.

Now….NOW…focus your attention on how wonderful your G-spot’s endless orgasm feels to you. Focus on how amazing it feels that your clit is experiencing one orgasmic burst after another after another.

Now….NOW….show your man how much you love him and appreciate him, for making you come from two different places at the same time.

Love him by squeezing your pussy tightly around him. Appreciate him by relaxing your pussy muscles.

Squeeze and release, squeeze, and release. Love and appreciate and adore him. Milk his cock. You want his balls to completely empty into you. You want your love cavern to completely fill and overflow with his warm, sticky, wonderful sperm.

As he thrusts and throbs, cup and fondle his balls and rub your clit. Let the fingers that are working on your own clit, also touch his cock as he slides so lovingly in and out in and out of you.

Now….NOW…pull your cock slowly up and out of her, until just the head remains in her.

Push your cock back in deep and fast, past her pulsating clit, over her endlessly flowing G-spot, throbbing all the way down. Fuck her very hard. To cause her to feel exquisite pleasure, never pain.

Her clit will come yet again.

Her one big non-stop G-spot orgasm will become even more intense,

And then.

And then….sperm will erupt powerfully out of your cock and deep into her.

You did it! The triple orgasm!

And even if you didn’t achieve it this time, wasn’t that FUN?

And you can always try again another day.

And try yet again.

Until you both get there.

As we have done.

And you will have a lot of fun along the way, trying, trying.

And every time you try, the love you feel for each other will steadily grow and deepen and intensify.

This is one of the few things in life that has absolutely no downside.

So try it, have fun, and good luck to you both.

 

Published 
Written by RedOnBlack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments