Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shop Lifter

7
2 Comments 2
10.8k Views 10.8k
974 words 974 words
She had decided to try and leave the shopping centre. He’d seen her concealing perfumes and makeup in her bag. Watching her walk towards the door and seek an exit, he imagined that she felt a surge of adrenaline building in her has she cradled the stolen goods.

A discreet smile build upon her face as she left the store but was instantly lost as a hand came down firmly on her shoulder.

“Excuse me, Miss,” he said, using his powerful security guard tone.

She turned around, startled and feeling a tension rise from her stomach. The tall, attractive, security guard demanded her to return to the shop. What choice did she have? She agreed, resigned and as the situation became clear to her, she exhaled for the first time since she had headed for the exit. He sensed the tension in her, his experience telling him she was not adept at shoplifting.

Guiding her to the private office, he closed the door and locked it before turning to face her for the first time. His hand briefly waved at the seat to her side, and they both sat down in the cheap office chairs.

“What’s your name?” he questioned, feeling himself straighten his stance.

“Sarah,” she replied, her mouth was dry. She looked up into his eyes and was taken by their blue colour, but glanced away shyly, as the seriousness of the situation took hold of her stomach again.

“Well Sarah, I will need to call the police for the goods you stole,” he said, consciously averting his gaze from her perfect tits. As the seconds ticked past, his mind and his eyes were battling for control, it was clear to see from her low-cut blouse that she was sexy. Her short skirt was showing a little more leg than she maybe intended and was revealing her perfect mound.

Still looking down nervously, she felt his gaze upon her and quickly realised he was distracted by her. Should she make a plea for lenience? He could tell she knew he was aroused to see her in the clothes she was almost wearing. She shifted a leg to offer more of a view of her pussy to him, and then unbuttoned her blouse more to reveal her perfect tits.

“Can we come to some sort of arrangement?” she purred, feeling that smile start to work itself back onto her face in the subtlest of ways.

He cupped her tits in his hands, gently and then more firmly he caressed them. He stood up and unzipped his trousers to reveal his huge cock.

Sarah’s smile was now broad and very visible to him, as she felt the smallest of gasps leave her as she delighted at the size of his prick. She took no time at all to place it in her mouth. She sucked and licked. He held her head from the back and started to face fuck her.

BarbaraStilyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbaraStilyy

She gagged on his cock, only feeling relief as he pulled his cock out to let her breath. She gently rubbed his balls and sucked each one, before he once again rammed his prick deep, down into her throat, again and again, until he pulled out of her drooling mouth.

He spread her legs apart and told her, “You’ve been a very naughty girl and must be punished.”

“Yes!” she moaned. “Punish me.”

He pulled her panties off, which by that point were soaking wet. He started to lick and suck at her pussy.

“Yes, yes!” she cried. “Fuck my pussy with your tongue.”

He sucked and licked, until she was bucking and almost bent double with pleasure.

“Yes, yes, oh fuck. I am coming,” she screamed.

Without giving her chance to recover he turned her around and bent her over the desk. He pushed his huge prick up her cunt and started to fuck her from behind. He slapped her ass as she screamed with pleasure. He grabbed her tits in his hands and gently squeezed her nipples and mauled her tits.

“I am going to teach you a lesson,” he whispered in her ear, while he kissed her neck.

He then pulled his cock out of her cunt and placed it over her asshole. “You ever been fucked in the ass before?” he asked her.

“No,” Sarah replied.

He pushed his prick up her into her tight ass.

Sarah cried in pain and delight. She reached back and felt his shaft in her ass. She started to grind and fuck his prick with every ounce of her arse.

Twisting her head, she looked behind her to see the pleasure on his face. She started to buck with pleasure.

“Fuck me. Fuck me!” she groaned. She could tell he was about to cum.

He pulled out of her perfect, tight ass. She turned to face his prick, which looked even bigger than at first. She opened her mouth and awaited his cum. She started to run her fingers over his cock, while watching his face. Like a huge explosion, he emptied his balls all over her face and mouth.

She smiled with pleasure. He started to push his cock into her mouth again, letting the last of his hot cum ooze down her throat. She looked hot with his cum on her chin, dripping onto her tits.

Sarah quickly lapped up all she could of his cum. She licked her fingers and scooped the cum from her tits; not wanting to miss a drop.

Sarah started to gets dressed. “Can I go home now?” she asked.

The guard said, “I think you have learned your lesson this time. I will let you off for now,” as he stroked her pussy with his fingers. “If you do it again, I will punish you like never before.”

Sarah smiled thinking ahead…

Published 
Written by Glenn1902
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments