Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Roommate - Part 1

"Emily accidentally walks in on her roommate in the bathroom one morning."

33
11 Comments 11
34.5k Views 34.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
Emily was suddenly woken up by a blaring noise - her alarm. She picked up her phone to shut it up, but through her sleepy eyes, she couldn't see the screen correctly to turn it off. She finally gave up and held down the power button until the phone shut off completely. She turned on to her back and pulled the covers over her head. She did not feel like going to work today. Early shifts suck. She lay there for a little while longer, contemplating calling in sick. But, she was up for the position of manager; she didn't want to screw that up. So, grudgingly, she threw the covers off of herself and got up to shower.

When she walked into the bathroom, she noticed she'd accidentally walked in on her roommate, Jake. He was only shaving thankfully, but he still was only in his boxer shorts, which were rather tight - enabling her to see the outline of his junk. She felt her eyes grow big at it's size, but she tried to hide her surprise before he noticed the look on her face.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't realize someone was in here," she blushed.

"It's fine," he chuckled a little.

Emily walked back to her room and ran her hand through her hair - a nervous habit of hers. She patiently waited by her bedroom door, listening for when he left the bathroom. She didn't want to see him again that morning after the embarrassing moment that just happened.

When she finally heard him leave, she hurriedly walked to the bathroom and started the shower. It was cold that morning, and only being dressing in shorts and a tank top wasn't helping. Shivering, she turned the shower as hot as it could go.

She quickly showered and got dressed in her hideous work uniform. She worked at a local fast-food restaurant and was forced to wear an awkwardly fitting, bright orange shirt that rose up and showed her stomach every time she reached up for something. And, it was so tight in the chest area she felt she could hardly breathe unless she left all the top buttons open. She wasn't particularly skinny, not fat either, but she'd recently gained a few pounds that all went to her ass or boobs - not helping her clothes fit better in any way.

She eyed herself in the mirror, annoyed, and vowed to start going to the gym more. She then tied her hair in a pony tail, grabbed her work hat, and threw on a sweater before she left.

As she walked out of her bedroom, Jake walked out as well. He was still shirtless and pants-less. She tried to avoid looking down, but couldn't help herself and took a quick glance.

"Going to work?" he asked.

"Unfortunately," she replied.

"Well, try not to die of boredom, okay?" he smirked.

"I'll try, but I can't make any promises," Emily smirked back.

She walked to work wondering if it were really possible to die of boredom. She figured not, because if it was possible, she would have been dead a long time ago.

Work was slow as usual. No one ever came in on Thursdays. As she waited for someone, anyone to come in, her mind wandered to the bathroom encounter that morning. She shared a wall with Jake, so it's not like it was that shocking that he had a big dick with all the noises the girl's always made. She was surprised just how big it was though, and he wasn't even erect. She couldn't imagine it's size when it was fully erect. She shook her head and tried to stop thinking about it. But, the thoughts drifted in and out of her head all day - making her completely turned on by the time she was finally able to leave work.

When she got home, she tried to take another shower to lower her libido. But the hot water trickling down her skin and breasts only worsened the situation.

She wrapped her towel around her hair and walked to her room naked - expecting Jake to be at work still. She fell onto her bed and let out a frustrated "ugh". She laid there for a few more minutes before getting up to get a drink and some popcorn. She thought she'd watch a movie to try to distract herself.

Still naked, she walked to the tiny kitchen and began to pop the popcorn in the microwave. As she poured herself a glass of water, she heard the front door begin to unlock.

"Shit." She gasped and quickly pulled the towel off her head and wrapped it around herself. She tried to discreetly hide behind the small wall that separated the kitchen from the rest of the living room, but from the angle of the front door, Jake could see her anyway.

"Hey," he said, somewhat warily.

"Hey," she said nervously.

MiaBellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaBellaTS

"You're home early."

"Yeah, they let me off work early."

"Oh," Emily replied awkwardly.

"Making popcorn?" he asked, trying to make conversation.

"Yeah, um, I was about to watch a movie."

"Care if I join?"

"Uh, sure," Emily answered, "I'm just going to go put some clothes on."

Emily walked back to her room and stood in front of her closet for several minutes, debating on what to wear. She didn't want it to be obvious that she'd really like to fuck his brains out; but she also didn't want to dress in baggy pajamas either. She settled on a pair of purple shorts and an old black band-tee from high school.

When she came back out into the living room, Jake was sitting on the couch with the bowl of popcorn and had set her water on the table. He was clicking through the channels on the TV, looking for something to watch.

"There's not much on, and no movies at all," he stated.

Eventually they settled on some cooking competition show. Emily couldn't be bothered to really pay attention to what was happening. The people running around on the screen just faded to blurs in her vision. Jake got up a few minutes later and went to the fridge.

"Do you want a beer?" he asked.

"Yes, please," she replied. Maybe the alcohol would calm her down.

The bottles clinked together as Jake pulled two out of the fridge and walked over to hand her one.

Emily chugged half the bottle.

"Thirsty?" he grinned.

Emily just smiled at him feeling a little better already. "Is there anything else on?" she asked, really needing a distraction. She'd noticed when he sat down that he was much closer to her than before.

"Probably not. Thursday night television sucks," he replied, placing his beer and the popcorn on the coffee table.

She sighed.

"We could do something else," he said.

"What?" she asked, trying to think of anything that would get her mind off Jake's dick.

Then suddenly he was on top of her, kissing her.

"What the hell are you doing?" she asked when he pulled away.

"You want to have sex with me, don't you?"

"Well, I don't... I mean... I..." Emily stumbled over her words.

He smiled and kissed her again, "Don't be nervous." He then took the half-drunk beer from her hand and placed it on the table.

He began to kiss her harder and grind his body up against hers. She could feel his dick growing inside his pants and she moaned a little into his mouth. He grabbed her hands and held them above her head.

She bit his lip slightly and he sighed into her mouth.

Suddenly her shirt was being pulled over her head and in the next moment, his hands were caressing her breasts. She moaned slightly into his mouth again, a little louder than before.

He moved his lips from hers and kissed her neck, her collarbone, and then kissed down to her breasts. He put his hand behind her head and pulled her so she was sitting upright and undid the clasp of her bra. He began licking and biting her nipples. Emily's heart began to race. She moaned even louder and ran her hands through his hair.

Jake moved his lips back to hers and pushed her back down. She ran her hands down his side and started to pull his shirt up. He sat up and quickly pulled it off completely. She'd seen him shirtless plenty of times, but for whatever reason, he looked even more sexy in that moment.

When he began to kiss her again, he was considerably rougher, shoving his tongue into her mouth and biting and sucking her lips. She became rougher as well, trying to impossibly force her body closer to his.

He practically ripped her shorts off of her, and she did the same with his jeans.

He began to kiss down her body again to her breasts, but this time went past them, down her stomach and then down to her thighs, tempting her. She could feel his hot breath through her underwear.

His fingers crept up her inner thigh and over her sex to the top of underwear and slowly pulled them off, gradually revealing all of her to him.

He kneeled above her for a moment, just looking her up and down.

"What...?" she asked, self-consciously.

"Nothing... You're just beautiful," he looked in her eyes.

She smiled, and he smiled back. And he was on top of her again, kissing her roughly.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the front door.

Continued in Part Two!

Published 
Written by honeyrain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments