Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Mess - Part 7

"The saga continues"

12
4 Comments 4
2.1k Views 2.1k
785 words 785 words

Author's Notes

"What started as an accident in the office has now turned into a full display of sexual desire"

I was restless most of the night. For the first time, I thought about what had happened over the past few days. Just a few days earlier we had a chance meeting in the restroom and now this had quickly developed into incredible sex on a regular basis. It was too early to think of any long-term plans so I decided to enjoy it for now.

I arrived at Brittany’s house at seven the next morning. Since all of our meetings had been different, I did not know what to expect. I used the key she had given me the day before and let myself in the back door. I called out her name but there was no response. I headed directly up the stairs toward her bedroom.

As I neared the door, I could hear the shower running. I paused just inside her bedroom and surveyed the room. The bed had been slept in but had been straightened with the sheet and spread neatly tucked. I walked to the bathroom door and called her name again.

“What the hell are you waiting for? Get your clothes off and get in here.” I still had more work to do so she would understand she was not in total control.

“Good morning to you too,” I replied. And then I did as I was told.

The shower stall was huge. It had two of the rain shower heads above and several water jets near waist level around the stall. Only one shower head was running and she was directly underneath it. As I leaned in, I felt the water was very hot. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, she grabbed me and pulled me toward her. There was no pretense with Brittany, she immediately dropped to her knees and began licking and sucking my cock. My cock had not even grown to its full length when she took one of my balls in her mouth and squeezed it hard. Just about the same time she reached back and turned the other shower head on with cold water. We could feel both hot and cold water raining down from above us. The sensation of the water combined with her mouth was an intense sensation.

After a few minutes, she stood back up and we embraced in a deep kiss while exploring each other with our hands. She put a large amount of body soap in her hand and gave me a handful also. We used the soap to explore every part of our bodies. The water and the slickness of the soap were sending us both to an extreme level. She finally turned the shower off and we slowly dried each other off with towels.

stargirl2424
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stargirl2424

Before she could step out of the shower I picked her up in my arms and carried her into the bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and she crawled under the covers. I followed her and we laid next to each moved other with our arms and legs intertwined. It was at that point that I had another realization that this was the first time we had been in bed together. The rest of the times had been in other places.

I gently pushed Brittany on her back and I moved above her. I looked down at her eyes and could see the sense of passion. I leaned closer and gently entered her. I teased her slightly just putting the tip in, pushing it in and out several times before thrusting the entire length into her. Her legs tightened around me and we moved in perfect unison as I thrust in and out of her. There was no talk but only the sounds of two people desperate to reach their sexual climax.

I lost track of time but it seemed as if we continued for hours. As I neared the point of cumming I warned her I was getting there. As I erupted, she orgasmed at the same time. I could feel her pussy convulsing around me and it felt like I filled her with my cum. We gradually slowed down our movement until both of us needed to breathe. I rolled over on my back and she put her head on my shoulder. Her arm draped around me and we laid still and quiet for what seemed like an eternity.

Brittany leaned on her elbow and said, “I have a fundraiser tonight. Will you go with me?”

“Sure, but I did not bring clothes for that.”

“Go home and get them. And bring a change of clothes with you. You will be staying here tonight. I have something special planned for you after the fundraiser.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by letsgonow69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments