Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Mess - Part 5

"They continue to establish their relationship."

14
5 Comments 5
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"The story began with a unexpected intrusion in the office but now continues in a different direction."

The next morning Brittany knocked at my office door. She entered and was dressed in a tight beige sweater, designer jeans, and high heels. Her hair was pulled back and she looked incredible. She walked in, wrapped her arms around my neck, and said, “It’s tomorrow. I am ready now!”

I knew she was a strong woman and I had to maintain control, or I would be just like her previous men. “I’m sorry Brittany, I have work to do today. I can meet you after work, but I am busy until then.”

A look of shock fell on her face. I do not think anyone had ever said something like that to her. She pulled back slightly then gave a sly smile. “Have you just said no to me?”

“I didn’t say no, I said later. I will meet you after work.”

I could not tell if she was shocked or mad. She hesitated, reached in her jeans pocket, pulled out a key, and said, “This is a key to my house. I will be home around six.”

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and turned back around to my desk. After she left, I breathed a deep sigh of relief. She wanted a strong man. It would take all I had to show I could be that strong with her. I knew it would be worth it in the long run.

I arrived at her house thirty minutes early. I wanted to have everything ready when she got home. Her house was in a gated exclusive subdivision. The houses were large and modern. She had a circular driveway in front and a second driveway behind the house with a four-car garage. I pulled around to the rear and parked. I used the back door and entered a laundry room. On the other side of the laundry room was the kitchen, it was expansive and luxurious. The appliances and cabinets were modern and bright.

I looked around the entire house and saw this was a lady that had the best of everything. There was nothing out of place and it looked as if the house belonged in a magazine. Her bedroom had a king-sized bed with a huge bathroom. I pulled the sheets back and not surprisingly they were silk. I prepared the bed for later.

Back in the kitchen there was a small table and set of chairs in one corner. I pulled out one of the chairs and set it in the doorway between the kitchen and formal dining room. I opened the wine cooler and found a nice bottle, opened it, and poured two glasses.

As soon as I finished preparing, I heard the garage door open. A few seconds later Brittany came through the door still looking as perfect as she did that morning. She walked toward me, and I put out my hand to stop her. “Face the other way." And when she turned away I placed a black silk blindfold around her eyes.

She started to protest, and I put my hand over her mouth. “Shhhhhhh, you are no longer in charge. We can do this the easy way or the hard way.” And there was that sly smile again.

I took her by the hands and led her to the chair I had set up earlier. I sat her down and put her hands behind her. I tied her hands together with a scarf and pulled it tight. I took one glass of wine and placed it to her mouth giving her a small taste.

I stepped away a few steps and examined her completely with my eyes. She was a ravishing lady that had the best of everything. She was a major power player in town. And yet she did not have what she craved the most.

I approached her again, leaned down to her ear, and whispered, “Relax and enjoy this. I promise you will like it.”

With that, I ran my hands up her arms and eventually to her face. I stroked her face softly and then slowly moved down her front until I reached her breasts. I rubbed them and pinched her nipples through her sweater. I continued to work downward and then pulled the sweater over her head. Her hands were tied so I left the sweater around the back of her neck. I unhooked her bra and it hung from her neck.

ThePrimeDominaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ThePrimeDominaTS

Once her breasts were bare, I began touching, sucking, and nibbling on each one. The impact was showing on Brittany as she squirmed and moaned almost uncontrollably. I continued until I thought she would fall out of the chair and then I abruptly stopped. “I will be back in a few minutes,” and I walked away. I only went to the other side of the room and I stood and watched her. She was pulling at the scarf trying to get her hands freed but could not get it loose.

The expressions on her face were a combination of frustration but enjoyment. In order to establish trust and strength I had to push her emotions but not too far.

I walked back to her and kneeled on my knees. She jumped as I touched her. I started with her shoes and removed them. As each shoe came off, I massaged her feet. Once again, she emitted moans and facial expressions of enjoyment. She enjoyed the teasing and foreplay.

I then changed the process and grabbed her jeans, roughly unbuttoned and unzipped them, and jerked them and her panties off in one motion. I took the jeans and wrapped them around her neck pulling them tightly but for only a second. The look on her faced told it all – excited, scared, and seemingly helpless. I leaned back down to her ear, “The best is yet to come”.

I slowly parted her legs. I had a clear view of her neatly trimmed pussy. The moisture was already evident, she was ready. I began by running my hand up her right leg alternating from a rough to a gentle touch. She moved with each touch, moaning as I got closer to her pleasure box. As I reached that point, I moved my hand down her left leg repeating the same process. I was taking my time before giving her what she wanted.

Finally, I widened the part of her legs, gently ran my tongue across her clit, and she emitted a loud moan. I breathed in the aroma, sweet almost like perfume. I licked gently around the outside of her lips. Her pussy was dripping with her juices as if she had been ready for this all day. And maybe she had.

I inserted my tongue deeply and the reaction was intense. She had lost all semblance of the glitzy, in-charge lady and now became a nympho ready to be ravished. I grabbed her legs to keep them from squeezing my head too hard and licked, sucked and nibbled every inch of her wonderful pussy. She achieved an orgasm within the first minute and continued to cum again and again for several minutes. She became very vocal with moans and screams until she was in total ecstasy.

After letting her regain her composure I took the mask off her eyes. They were sparkling and she was smiling. She started to say something, and I put my finger to her lips stopping her. I stood and put my now hard cock to her lips. She sucked and licked hard and fast. I tried to hold back as long as I could but within two minutes I erupted in her mouth. She gulped and swallowed most of the liquid but some overflowed her mouth. She was using her tongue to try to catch it all.

I untied the wraps from her wrists, and she stretched her arms from the confinement. She wrapped them around my neck pulling me toward her. She put her tongue in my mouth and gave me a long, slow, gently kiss full of passion and emotion. I picked her up in my arms and carried her to her bedroom and laid her gently on her bed. She was ready for more, but I knew I had to maintain control.

“I will see you tomorrow morning around 7:00. Be in bed and ready for me. Be dressed in a sexy pair of panties and nothing else. Good night.”

I could hear her protesting as I left the room, grabbed my clothes, and headed out the door.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by letsgonow69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments