Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Mess - Part 4

"The Story Takes A Different Direction"

14
5 Comments 5
2.4k Views 2.4k
929 words 929 words

 

I arrived at the agreed upon restaurant right on time. She entered the door five minutes late, walked straight to where I was seated, kissed me on the cheek, and sat down facing me.

 

“First of all, we have been together three times and have not introduced ourselves. I am Brittany.”

“Yes, I know,” I replied. “I have researched you. And my name is Kyle.”

“And Kyle, what have you discovered in your research?”

“You are a very successful business lady, well known in the city and state, and you have been married and divorced.”

Brittany seemed somewhat impressed and continued, “Very good. And that is the reason for this conversation. In my daily life I deal with very influential business and government leaders. I always need to be strong and in control. I have a Type A personality and I can control and run over most anyone. Do you understand that?”

“So far, but how does that involve me”?

“When I am not working, I do not want to be in charge. I want someone that can take control, make decisions, and treat me like a lady. I do not want someone that is intimidated by me or that treats me like their boss. I want a real man. Does that make sense?”

I hesitated before I spoke, “Yes I understand but why me?”

Brittany smiled and looked me straight in the eye. “You have never been intimidated by me. Even when I grabbed you the first time under extremely embarrassing circumstances it did not scare you. And yesterday you took me from behind with no hesitation controlling me completely.”

I looked at her hard and attempted to process this. We only met two days ago, and it had been under a weird circumstance. Now she threw this proposal on the table. She wanted someone to exert control, but she had taken the lead in establishing this arrangement. Across the table, I saw the beauty of this lady, but she would be tough. My last relationship ended six months ago, and I was ready to move forward but what would be the end result?

“Brittany, I understand what you are suggesting but what is the long-term goal?”

“The long-term goal is a relationship, but I do not want to be with any more sissies. I want a man that can move forward with me. But I do not want one that is dependent on me for everything. Someone that can make it on his own but wants a strong lady in his life. My last serious relationship lasted eight days. I ran over him like a steam roller. When that happens, I need someone strong enough to stop me.”

KimBlazer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimBlazer

Again I hesitated, “Will this be strictly sexual”?

“Oh, hell no”, Britany replied. “I want you to be my partner, travel with me, dine with me, attend functions with me. But you must be able to stand up to me and put me in my place when I need to be. But the sex will be incredible, and you will get all you can handle, anytime and anyplace.”

I looked at her with a deep gaze and then smiled. “Let’s try this. And just to see how it will work move over beside me.”

She opened her mouth to say something and I jumped in, “I didn’t ask you to say anything, just move over here.” She appeared shocked but gave a sly smile.

She moved across to be seated next to me and I continued, “Let’s order dinner and before we finish eating, I expect a hand job with a happy ending here at the table.” Brittany again started to speak but I interrupted, “I made it clear I do not want your response, just do as you are told.”

The server appeared at the table to take our order. Britany ordered first. While I was ordering her hand moved between my legs and she squeezed my balls. I struggled to maintain my composure but managed to place my order. And then the long slow tease from Britany began. She stroked my cock slowly and gently at first and then increased both the speed and pressure. She always stopped just before I reached the climax and let things settle down before repeating the same thing again.

After we ate our salads, she excused herself from the table to go to the restroom. While waiting, my phone buzzed notifying me of a text. The text was from Britany and simply said, “You have no idea what you have begun. I hope you can handle me.”

The main course of the meal was served just as she returned to the table. Over the next fifteen minutes, she continued with her pattern of bringing me to the edge before stopping. I glanced around the room to see if anyone knew. If so, they were hiding it well. Finally, she brought me to a climax and my cum squirted into my pants some running down my leg. As much as I wanted, I could not scream but had to sit expressionless. She looked at me and said, “Pay the bill and let’s get out of here.”

We had driven separately so I walked her to her car. She handed me a card with her home address and said, “See you in a few minutes, come finish what we started.”

I paused before I answered. I could not let her take control. I leaned in and whispered in her ear, “You will have to wait until tomorrow. Good night.”

Published 
Written by letsgonow69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments