Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Mess - Part 3

"The Story Continues"

15
8 Comments 8
3.4k Views 3.4k
590 words 590 words

As it neared 4:30 in the afternoon I walked toward my neighbor’s office. Her door was not locked so I gently pushed it open and entered. She was on the phone but motioned for me to come in. As she talked I looked at the awards and photos on her wall. Other than an occasional visit to Facebook I knew little about the social media world. But she had local, state, and national awards hung on her walls. There were also pictures of her with the mayor and governor along with business leaders in the town. How did I stumble onto this?

She finished her phone conversation and asked, “What took you so long?"

I mentioned that I tried to get some work done but my thoughts kept drifting to her. She rose from her chair, put her arms around me, and replied, “You will not be thinking about anything but me for a while."

She took my hand and led me over to her desk. Her office desk was massive. It was made of solid oak and had a roll top. She kept it very neat and there was not a single paper out of place.

“Wait here," she went and locked her front door.

She returned, immediately unbuttoned her skirt, and let it fall to the ground. She turned, faced away from me, and bent over the desk. This lady wasted no time. She knew what she wanted, and she took it.

I scrambled to get my pants unzipped and I let them fall to the floor also. She was standing in front of me, bent over the desk, with her ass in the air. I moved closer and placed my finger on her. She was already wet and ready. I gently placed the head of my cock near her opening and she pushed her ass back to meet me.

AMY_ROGER
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AMY_ROGER

I grabbed her around the waist to assist with the thrusts, but she needed no help. She moved in perfect rhythm with every push. She reached her first orgasm very quickly and she let me know not to stop. “You have kept me wet and horny for two days. Now fuck me until I say stop.”

I continued to pound her from behind. She moaned and screamed several times and I could feel her pussy flexing and contracting. Every thrust was bringing me closer to a climax. I wanted to completely satisfy her before I stopped but I was getting so close. She must have sensed it as she screamed, “Dump your cum into my pussy, now!” And I did.

The pulses were incredible as I could feel it leaving my body and going into hers. I slowed down the rhythm and gradually could move no more. I pulled out of her and could see our mixed juices inside her still opened pussy. I sat down in a chair behind me and she turned to face me. She dropped to her knees and began to suck and lick our cum from my cock. She knew exactly how to use her tongue. It was gentle but also torture following my cum.

We both put our clothes back on and sat down.

She looked intently at me and said, “We need to talk. The last two days have been incredible. But I am looking for something more. Can we go to dinner tomorrow night and I will tell you exactly what I want?”

“Sure, but can you give me a hint?"

“You will learn everything tomorrow night.”

To Be Continued

 

Published 
Written by letsgonow69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments