Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Couch Cover

"Waking up on the couch after a very hard day...."

14
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Some time ago I got home from work after a long day, with lots of meetings that really worn me out. My wife was not yet home, so I got myself a beer from the fridge and sat down on the couch and switched on the TV. After I got through half of my beer I must have dozed off, as I suddenly woke up from feeling something rubbing against my trousers.

When my wife got home she must have seen me sleeping on the couch. She changed into the very hot set I got her some time ago: a deep-red bra that was just large enough to fit her breast and a matching small string. My wife is only partly shaved, and some very dark hairs just peaked out over the top of the string and the part that was covered was shining though, just the way I like it.

Her bra was small but fitted perfectly, showing a lot of her beautiful, large breasts, without overflowing. It was also very thin, allowing her nipples to shine through. The bra was pushing her breasts up slightly, and I could see her nipples were already very hard, showing that she had already played with them.

When she noticed I was getting awake she bent over towards me and kissed me. "How was your day, honey? Did you have a very hard day?" she said with a soft and sensual voice, then kissing me again, not expecting an answer.

Seeing her like that bending over me, her firm breasts pushed together by the bra, made me slowly become harder and harder, as I was still waking up. I kissed her back, put my hand behind her head, and pulled her closer and sucked her lip, then moved my tongue inside her mouth, playing with her tongue. Her hand was still rubbing me, and now my dick started pushing hard against my trousers. She noticed that as well, and she unlocked my belt and zip, allowing my now hard dick to stand up and becoming even harder as she took it in her hand and slowly moved her hand up and down, careful to not touch the top.

With one hand still pushing her head close, my other hand moved onto her bra, softly caressing her breast, and feeling her nipple standing very firm. I put two fingers around one and squeezed it through the fabric. She moaned softly into my mouth, and I could feel her breathing becoming deeper and her kissing more intense.

She then started to remove my tie and slowly unbutton my shirt. Her head moved slowly down and her lips followed the unbuttoning, kissing my skin where the shirt opened up. I started to moan from pleasure, as her head slowly moved down towards my hard dick. While she moved down her breasts rubbed against me, and I could feel her nipples through her bra and my shirt. When her boobs reached my dick she took it and pushed it underneath her bra. She then pushed her boobs around my dick and slowly moved them up and down, giving me a boob-job. She looked up at me and I could just see the head of my dick between her full breasts. Her head then slowly moved down, hiding my dick, but I could feel her lips kissing my dick, right on top of the now purple head, her tongue moving around it. One hand took my balls and squeezes them lightly, while the other moved up to my belly and towards my nipples, which she knew are just so sensitive when I am aroused.

Before she moved down with her lips, she let my dick out of her bra again and let her boobs go, then I could feel her lips all around my jumping dick. When her mouth reached the bottom of my dick she kissed my balls and then sucked on them, one at a time, before moving up again, her teeth now rubbing over my dick, and then she took the head between her lips, her tongue slowly moving around the head and her teeth lightly scratching against the side just below the head. Her head moved slowly down, and I could see most of my dick disappear into her mouth and felt her lips and tongue around it. She then started to move up and down very slowly, sucking harder and harder. I could feel that some pre-cum already slipped out, and I grabbed her head and pushed my dick deep inside against her throat and kept it there for a few seconds before releasing her so I could breathe again and repeated that a couple of times. I pulled her up to me again and start to kiss her. I could taste some of myself, which always arouses me very much, and next, I pushed her beside me onto the couch, still kissing her.

As it was my turn now I got up, dropped my pants and shirt, then started kissing her again long and deep. I sat on her belly, my dick standing up between her breasts, and my hands moved onto them, fondling both of them though her bra. I put one finger inside each of the cups, making sure the cups did not move away and started playing with her nipples inside the cups. She closed her eyes, and moaned slowly and softly. I then moved the cups down in one movement, flipping her soft breasts out. As they are very soft and full, they moved to the side a bit, but my hands pushed them together and I started to suck her nipples. They were very close together, so I moved from one to the other quickly. They became even harder and fuller when I sucked them and putting my teeth on them, careful not to bite too hard.

alaine_26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alaine_26

She grabbed my balls with one hand, and started squeezing them. This surprised me so I bit slightly harder than I should, making her jump a bit, partly from a bit of pain, partly from pleasure, but she did not say anything, besides moaning harder.

After some time I slit down, kissing her belly and licking her belly button, but my hands were still on her breasts. When I reached her string she opened her legs, so I could move my head between them. Her string was already wet, and I started to lick the outside and I could already taste her pussy juice leaking through. When I started licking her she started to wiggle her back, and her moaning and breathing became more intense. I grabbed her string and she lifts her ass so I could pull it off of her, revealing her nicely trimmed bush, a beautiful triangle pointing down at her clit. My fingers moved through it slowly following the direction of the triangle down, then letting two fingers move along both sides of her clit following the lines of her outside lips. I pushed her legs further apart and kneeled between them, kissing around her pussy but not yet touching it. I could see her pussy slowly start to glister more and more, as she became wetter and wetter, but I made sure not to touch it.

After a few seconds, she couldn't take it anymore and grabbed my head and pushed it hard between her legs, my nose pressed against her clit, and my lips onto her pussy lips. My tongue slit between the already opening up lips and I slowly moved up, circling her clit, then putting my lips around it and sucking on it. That made her yell from excitement, and I quickly moved two fingers deep inside, causing another hard moan. From her movements I could feel that she was getting very close to an orgasm, so my fingers moved hard and fast and my lips and tongue played with her clit. It did not take long before she came, grabbing my head and sliding it up and down her pussy hard. I could feel her pussy juice all over my chin, mouth, and nose and almost drinking it directly from her pussy, so deep was her orgasm.

When she relaxed a bit I moved on top of her again. I unlocked her bra, letting her boobs now completely free before sliding my hard dick inside her still pulsating pussy. She started to kiss me deeply, licking her own juices off my face. I slowly started to move in and out, and she squeezed her pussy around me. I felt her boobs rubbing against me, while I continued to move slowly. She pulled me closer, putting her arms around me and kissed me deeper. After some time I started to increase the speed, and moved as deep as I can. She moved her legs around me, pushing me into her even deeper. I then grabbed her hands and I pushed myself up, while still slamming into her pussy. This is my favorite view, as every time I slammed into her, her soft boobs bounced freely around. I increased my speed even more until I could not keep it anymore. She noticed that I was about to cum, and she squeezed me hard with her pussy. That pushed me over the edge and I exploded deep inside her, unloading a large load deep into her soaking wet pussy. This made her cum again also, and that squeezed the last drop of my cum out of me.

I dropped down onto her and we stayed there for a couple of minutes, recovering. Then I started kissing her again, slowly at first, with my still hard dick still inside her. I moved slowly down a bit so I could suck her breasts again, and then moved off her, sitting next to her. I pulled her upright and close to me, kissing her again, and then I got up and grabbed both of her hands. She slowly got up, and kissed me and put her arms around me and pressed her body against me. We then moved to our bedroom, to continue with what we started. She made me cum at least once again, while I managed to make her cum several times before we fell asleep.

The next day, when we got back into the living room we saw some very large cum-stains on our couch, which reminded us of what happened last night. We could not get the stains out, so we got some nice covers, for the couch and the chairs, so everything looked like we just redecorated.

But once in a while, when I come home, I see that the cover is removed, and my wife is waiting for me on the couch...

 

Published 
Written by bigjohn8
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments