Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Morning Tease

"Will she let him?"

16
9 Comments 9
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I rolled over, being woken by the sounds of the early summer morning. He was on his back, covers around his knees, and a glorious morning erection poking at the front of his boxer briefs. I couldn’t resist, licking my lips, I reached over and ever so lightly ran my fingertip up the length, pausing to draw a tight circle right in that sensitive spot below his head.

His cock throbbed at that touch as he stirred, hips pushing forward on their own accord.

I stopped and stared at it. His cock, the outline, texture, crown of his head clearly visible through the taught underwear. I was very aroused at the thoughts dancing in my head. I wanted to enjoy him, but I also wanted to see how far I could take him.

I reached out again, this time using the flat of my hand, mimicking the same motion, creating a good bit more stimulation, and hoping to wake him up. As my hand reached the tip, I wrapped my fingers around him and squeezed lightly. He groaned.

He was awake.

Again, I let go and admired him. His flat stomach, light trail of hair disappearing into the elastic. Broad chest, muscular arms. His legs were flexed, hips thrust out, hoping for some more action. I was content to take my time.

“Good morning.”

He yawned, “Mmmm, it appears that way.”

My hand went back to work on his belly, fingertips lightly tugging at that trail of hair, going lower then just dancing across the tip of his cock. Flattening my hand and sliding it alongside him, cupping his balls. I could see a small drop on the tip. He was so hard. Perfect.

My finger again drew a line up the length of him, this time pausing longer, more insistently more focused on his spot. Firm circle, then slide down, back up, circle again, move up over the tip, pushing firmly into that little drop, back down, circle.

“Oh fuck, that feels good,” he groaned, and reached for the waistband to slide his underwear off. I slapped his hand away. He moaned in frustration.

“Take me out.”

“I will, but for now, THIS is how I’m playing.”

“Fuck, I need more, Hun.”

“I thought you said this feels good,” and my finger flicked across him again, drawing his breath.

“Fuuuuck, yes…but…”

I focused on the drop, and just a bit lower, not quite getting to his magic. His hip slid forward, trying to find that spot with my finger. I laughed, and followed his movements, not allowing him to lead. A few minutes of this, and I allowed my hand to flatten against him and wrapped my fingers around him, giving him another squeeze. It’s important to offer some more focused stimulation along with the tease, as the tease is often not quite enough. The wrapping of my fingers and the squeeze renew the intensity for him, and his hips try fucking my hand.

Jasmin08_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jasmin08_TS

I backed off, just keeping my finger focused on his spot, his cock literally trying to tear through his briefs.

His breathing ragged, his hips involuntarily rocking his cock against my finger, trying so hard to gain more stimulation. He reached again to pull his underwear off, this time just hooking the front to peel them down over his cock. I lifted my finger momentarily to let him, as he held the elastic down far enough to expose himself to me.

I was so turned on myself, I couldn’t help but lean down and take the head into my mouth, sucking intently, flicking my tongue around his head.

“Unnnggggh, fuuuuck,” and his hips jerked his hands grabbed my head and together tried desperately to push into my mouth. I wouldn’t let him and let go.

“Oh God, I’m so close. Please do that again, I want to cum so bad.” He was panting.

Again, I reached down with my finger and swirled it around that spot on the underside, right under his head. Pushing firmly, but not hard. I wanted him to feel it…but really need more.

“Can you cum like this?”

Through ragged breaths, hips thrusting, “I don’t know, it feels so fucking good though. I want more, but don’t stop, please.”

“Ok, I think the game is going to be, I’ll keep this up, but this is the only way you’re going to cum. I’ll give you five minutes.”

My finger slowly slid back and forth, up and down, maybe of an inch, then making small circles. Moving slowly, then faster, then slowing down. Always changing direction. Periodically, I’d slide up over his head and tease his slit, then come right back down. His cock would twitch every time I did that. His head was bright red, precum, leaking, his cock was so hard. I could almost see it moving with his pulse. It certainly moved with my finger.

His breathing became more ragged, his stomach tense, legs taught, hips pushed into my finger, hands digging at the sheets.

“Oh my God, oh my god, oh my god, please just a little bit more, fuuuckk…”

I leaned down once again, wrapped my lips ever so loosely around his head, just to make him think, then backed away.

“Oh my God, I think I’m gonna cum, God I am so fucking hard...please stroke me…”

My finger quickened. This was fun, but I’m not evil. That did the trick, and he growled one last time, his cock swelled visibly, one very strong pulse, and cum shot out onto his chest, once, then twice, then a third time.

“Oh fuuuuuuck.” His whole body jerked as his orgasm overtook every muscle in his body.

Calming down, he was spent, and melted into the bed, cum covering his chest and belly, dripping down onto his side. He was gasping, his cock still twitching, even as it softened. I leaned down and sucked all of him into my mouth, as he cried out one last time.

 

Published 
Written by KDexter1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments