Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Meeting

"After the bus ride, her next meeting is one she must not miss."

21
15 Comments 15
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

She rose to greet her visitor. As he entered the office and closed the door, he extended his hand, opened his fingers and revealed her panties.

 

 

“Would you like these back?” he asked.

 

She knew her day was about to get better.

 

She had been thinking of the bus ride this morning, the one where she was ceremoniously flung onto his lap. The ride she had never expected to be so enlightening, enjoyable and so downright stimulating. This was the precise ride where she came to learn that anal sex, never mind in public, was exhilarating.

 

She briefly perused the visitor. The gentleman was tall, middle aged, quite trim and fit standing there in his knee length London Fog jacket. His hair was slightly graying at the temples and he had that look in his eye, you know the look. He held himself respectfully with self-assurance and intelligence, but without the arrogance and smugness. Her eyes had to be playing tricks on her. He was more than just attractive, he was gorgeous. But there was something else about the gentleman, something familiar. She was certain she had seen him somewhere before, yet her memory was ephemeral at that moment.

 

He stood there for a minute before she realized she was like a deer caught in the headlights. She mumbled and stuttered just a bit and quickly buried her face in her hands. He cleared his throat and she looked up at him. He was bundling up the dainties she had donned earlier in the morning in her rush to work and placing them in the pocket of his jacket. She swallowed her pride, stood up and walked around the desk to properly greet the gentleman. Extending her hand, she started to introduce herself.

 

Just as easily, he grasped her hand and pulled her into a clutch. His lips met hers for an eagerly awaited kiss. She felt reasonably confident he was going to continue where they left off. His passion and ardor were felt all the way down to her toes, but centered in her swiftly throbbing pussy. She could feel herself beginning to swoon, creating nectar she had just finished cleaning up, liquid essence that threatened to dribble down her inner thighs. His tongue pressed against her willing lips and she enthusiastically parted them to allow him access. With their oral muscles swirling around battling with each other, their arms quickly entwined themselves in a desperate embrace. His cock was engorged, she could feel its unrelenting presence against her stomach, twitching and throbbing with life.

 

She had to take a breath. Pulling back, she whispered “Hold on a minute. Let me lock the door and have Amanda hold all calls.”

 

Swiftly stepping to the door, she surreptitiously locked it. Then she strode back to her desk, picked up the phone and contacted her secretary.

 

“Amanda, I’m sorry but please hold all calls. We have a pressing matter that needs to be resolved. If anyone calls, please inform them I am busy with an urgent project and take a message.”

 

After placing the handset in the cradle, she calmly walked back to the gentleman, placed her hands around his neck and proceeded to assail his lips, mouth and tongue with a vengeance. He quickly scooped her up in his arms without missing a beat and carried her over to the desk. Using his right hand, he swept the desk clear of clutter, placed her ass down, and began to remove his jacket. She began to quickly assist him with his disrobing efforts, quickly jettisoning his tie. After unbuttoning and divesting the gentleman of his shirt, she began to work on eliminating his trousers.

 

He was unreservedly employed under her blouse disengaging the clasps of her bra. Taking his mouth from hers, he clutched the hem of her top and began to elevate it up, gathering her bra in the process. Once out of the way, he tossed them to the floor and gazed upon the wonder of her breasts. She wanted to blush, but she also knew they were one of her better assets. Unhurriedly and gently he reached forward, lightly running his fingers across her nipples. He then bent forward and touched his tongue to the left nipple while tenderly pinching the right between his finger and thumb. This elicited a gasp from her lips.

 

“Like that, do you?” he asked.

 

She placed her hands on his head and pulled his mouth ever tighter to her chest. As his fingers tormented and tantalized her tits, he made sure his tongue ran tattoos across both nipples and areoles; she again refocused her efforts on dislodging his cock from confinement. Soon he was standing there in his glory with his pants and boxers heaped around his ankles and shoes. She struggled to force him away, truly preferring the treatment he was bestowing on her tits, but she had to have him in her mouth. Once she had moved his head far enough away, she slid forward, fell to her knees on the floor, and engulfed his cock with her mouth. This extracted a lengthy groan from him.

 

Pulling away momentarily, she asked “Like that, do you?”

 

It took no time whatsoever for her to regain his cock between her lips and begin to slather it with attention, swirling and bathing his cockhead with her tongue. Dipping her tongue into the opening, she sampled his offering, relishing the lightly salty taste of his emission. Ever so slowly she began to draw his cock into her mouth further, rubbing the underside with her tongue, sucking briskly and swallowing more and more of his fluids. He placed his hands on the back of her head, guiding her movements toward the ultimate end. Eventually, after bobbing back and forth for a few minutes, she was able to bury her nose in his pubic hair. She held there, his cock throbbing in her mouth and throat, dribbles of cum running freely down her esophagus. This time, it was he who was in heaven.

venus_02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
venus_02

 

Pleasing him orally after what he had done for her on the bus was her sole desire. She began to bob her head back and forth, up and down on his cock. Savoring every inch, every ridge, every drop of cum, she knew she could drive him to release. Running her hands up the backside of his legs, she cupped his cheeks in search of his orifice. Once finding the tight opening, she deliberately and gently introduced her middle finger into his ass. She knew that a few minutes of gentle and yet firm prostate massage was all it would take to divest his sac of the scrumptious and mouthwatering fluids she so urgently hungered for. She wanted his cum and she wanted to show him how ecstatic she could make him.

 

After but a few minutes, he could feel the sensations commence in his testicles. While her oral ministrations were celestial, he didn’t want just a blowjob from this beauty, he wanted her. All of her. With his hands, he tenderly removed her mouth from his member and pulled her upright.

 

“I want more from you.” He said. “I want all of you.”

 

Kicking off his shoes and pants, he knelt down, grappled with the zipper on her skirt and lowered it to the floor. She was standing there in her magnificent and stunning nudity, clad only in her boots with her skirt puddled around her ankles. With her tits held high, her pussy marked by a well-tended landing strip she radiated in his gaze. The fragrance of her nectar assailed his nostrils, daring and drawing him in. He bent forward slightly and ran his tongue between her thighs and up her leaking pussy, taking care to lightly flick across her clitoris. She swooned and grabbed his head for balance.

 

He stood and slowly eased her back onto her desk. Stepping forward, he hefted each leg to remove her boots and relieve her of the skirt. Once the boots were gone, he positioned her legs around his waist, placed the tumescent head of his cock at her opening and slowly eased inside. They both moaned their pleasure. Sawing back and forth, he began to make love to this woman he had just met on the bus. This was the same woman who had been gloriously dropped onto his lap. The very same woman who had taken his cock up her ass while he fucked her in public. He was relishing this moment, one he was sure would never occur again in his lifetime.

 

They began to grab at each other, he pawed her tits with reckless abandon, pinching and twisting the nipples as she moaned in debauched and sybaritic pleasure. She raked her fingernails down his back, creating tracks and drawing blood; all while he nestled his head in her neck, nibbling and gnawing, trying frantically not to cry out in bliss. The love making became animal rutting, fucking for dear life. Their mouths came together in a frenzy of lashing tongues and teeth, moans and groans. She wanted to wail and blow out the windows in her pleasure and exultation, he wanted to howl his blissful cries for all to hear, yet Amanda was just outside the door.

 

The fucking became frantic, hedonistic, and almost hysterical in their craving to cum. He savagely pounded her pussy harder while she tilted her hips in time to his strokes. They were building to a crescendo that neither wanted to happen so soon but neither wanted to miss. His balls were tingling in overtime and she felt her orgasm coming on like a freight train. His strokes gained speed, fucking her pussy faster and faster, deeper and deeper, like a man possessed.

 

It hit them both at the same time. His cockhead expanded and became lodged deep within her pussy, surging urgently against her cervix as he slammed to the hilt one last time. She felt the growth of his thickness against the deepest regions of her channel and gripped tightly with her kegel muscles. She was not going to let his cock go without a fight. She was laying claim to his cum. His cock pulsed and twitched inside her over and over, her orgasm taking her to heights never before realized. It was paradise for them both.

 

All too soon, it was over. Breathing slower and muscles relaxing after the vigorous exercise, their sweat glistened bodies separated, and they looked at each other with satisfaction. Each had a glow, an aura of fulfillment and contentment. She sat up, stepped away from the desk, grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom. There they showered and cleaned up. After reentering her office, they both got dressed and became presentable to the outside world. Working together, they picked up the detritus scattered on the floor from when he first placed her ass on the desk.

 

“Uh, should you perhaps do something about the delightful aroma lingering in the air?” he asked.

 

Snickering, she returned to the bathroom, grabbed a can of Oust and sprayed it in the air.

 

“That should do the trick.” she replied. Turning to the gentleman, she winked, and then opened the office window a little more than a crack.

 

“I believe my next meeting is in another hour, anyway.”

 

Sauntering over to the door, she unlocked it inaudibly and opened it to the foyer.

 

As she opened the door, Amanda turned around to speak.

 

“Amanda, the gentleman is leaving now. Any messages?” she asked.

 

“No ma’am. But Barry is here waiting on you.” Amanda gestured to her right.

 

Barry was waiting patiently on the couch. At that moment, the gentleman exited the office. He turned to say goodbye, but was surprised when Barry spoke.

 

“Dad? When did you get in?”

 

 

Published 
Written by WSCLG
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments