Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Massage

"A massage story…"

63
8 Comments 8
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

“Take your clothes off and cover yourself with the towel.”

“All my clothes?” she asked.

“Whatever you’re comfortable with. Let me know when ready.”

I hear her call out “Ready” and head back into the room. Her lacy panties are sitting on top of her clothes piled on the chair in the corner.

“Ready?” I ask.

“Ready!” she answered. I pull the towel down from her shoulders and fold it back so that it just covers her butt. I fold the towel up from the bottom, uncovering her legs until the towel sits covering the very top of her thighs and her backside.

I rub my hands together to warm them and squirt massage oil onto my palms and start spreading the oil over her shoulders and back. I massage her shoulders down her back to the start of the swell of her bum cheeks, sliding the towel down a little so that I can massage where the dimples are just above her butt. I can see her butt crack a little and carefully move the towel down a little more so that it sits across the top of her thighs and shows more of that shapely arse. I massage her bum cheeks and rub the massage oil into her soft flesh. I hear a sigh and a little moan of pleasure as I dribble oil down her butt crack and I watch it disappear between her cheeks.

This gorgeous body has definitely gotten my engine started and I have to adjust myself in my shorts. I ask, “Are you happy if I straddle your legs to keep working on your back?”

“Mmmm, definitely,” is the answer.

I can now slide both of my hands over her backside all the way up to her shoulders and down the side of her body. I gradually slide my hands up and down gradually moving further and further down the side of her body as I go. Each time, I start to glide my fingers lightly over the side of her breasts, down the sides of her body and around her hips and buttocks she shudders with pleasure.

I move off the bed and hear a slight sound of disappointment but, once I start massaging her left foot and gradually working my way up her leg, those sounds of pleasure start again. I work my way up the back of her thigh massaging as I go. My hands glide up until my fingers are stopped by her thighs but as soon as I can go no further, she parts her legs and I slip my hand between her thighs. I slide my hand up until I’m just barely brushing her vulva. I hear a slight gasp and her hands grasp a hold of the pillow. I start the process all over again on her right leg and, this time, brush my fingers over her pussy lips and I hear a sharp intake of breath.

I return to her feet and glide my hands up her legs. Each time I slide my fingers over the outside of her pussy. I finally slide my hands up and gently separate her lips and lightly touch her clitoris with my fingers. I see her butt muscles clench and release as I tease her deftly. I press my right thumb against her vagina and just let it slip inside while my left hand massages her buttocks. I slip my finger down the crack of her butt, under the towel and gently brush over her rear entrance. Again, she clenches and I hear a sharp intake of breath. I massage her clit and her holes while she moans in pleasure.

“Are you ok?”

“Yes, I’m more than ok,” she breathlessly answers.

“Shall I remove the towel?”

“Only if I can see you naked too,” she answers.

I don’t hesitate and remove my clothes. She turns her head to watch my very erect cock spring from my shorts. She licks her lips and reaches a hand out. I push it away and say “Not yet…”

AlanaJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlanaJones

I grab another pillow and tap her hip and tell her “Up.” She lifts her hips and I slip the pillow under her so that her gorgeous backside is now thrust into the air. I climb back on the bed and straddle her legs. I start massaging the back of her thighs and glide my hands up over her backside and all the way up to her shoulders. As I do, my cock just brushes along her butt crack and I can feel her lift herself up to feel more. I allow my legs to slide apart so that the shaft of my cock slips between her butt crack a little.

As I glide my hands down her body I slide my cock back down. I start again and, as I move, she arches her back to stick her arse in the air more. Her pussy is very wet and dripping and the musky smell is intoxicating. As I move up along her body, I allow the head of my cock to brush down along her pussy. She moans loudly as I brush against her clit. As I move my hands down the side of her body, I allow my fingers to slip under her breasts and she lifts herself up so that I can glide over her nipples. She shudders in pleasure and a moan escapes her lips.

“Slip it in, please,” I hear her beg.

“Not yet…” I sat and so I keep sliding my hands over her backside with my thumbs separating her cheeks and sliding my hands up her back to her shoulders, up her neck and through her hair and, then, down along the sides of her body until I reach her hips. Each time my cock slips along her butt crack it leaves a trail of precum I rub in with my hands as I move upwards.

“Please…” she begs.

So I take my cock in hand and brush it down along her pussy, over her clit and back up to her vagina. I just press the tip against her until it starts to slip in. “Just the head right now…” I say and I withdraw.

She moans deeply, “More.” So, as I glide my hands up over her backside and up her back, I allow my cock to press against her vagina until the head pops in. I hold it there while she squirms. “Stop moving,” I command, and, as soon as she lies still, I continue gliding my hands up her body, carefully not pushing myself further in.

Once I reach her shoulders, I put my hands over them and plunge myself deep inside her. She bucks and moans. I glide my hands down her body and slide myself almost all the way out. This time, I slide my hands up her body and just move very slowly so that only the head is inside. I do this again and again. Her breathing is ragged and she bucks a little every time I slide up. The fifth time, I slide my hands up her body reach her shoulders, and thrust deep inside her. She bucks and I can feel her muscles clench deep inside.

I slide myself almost all the way out again and restart the process. Three, four, five times I slide myself up, just the tip inside, withdrawing as I slide my hands down her body. I slide myself up, just the tip, glide my hands down her body, sliding my hands over her breasts. I gently pinch her nipples and massage her beautiful breasts. I do this again and again.

Finally, I glide my hands up her body, just the tip inside, and slide my hands down over her breasts but this time I don’t withdraw. I slide my hands down to her hips and grab them and I thrust myself deep inside her. “Oh god…” she screams and I feel her pussy clench in orgasm. I leave myself deep inside while she bucks and cries out in pleasure.

Once she’s stopped bucking and coming, I whisper in her ear, “Shall I do the front now?”

Published 
Written by CrazyIvan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments