Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Library

"I gasp as I experience his mouth on my pussy."

51
18 Comments 18
4.5k Views 4.5k
981 words 981 words

What a typical dull day; up at 8 am, jump in the shower, cornflakes with nearly out-of-date milk, two gulps of coffee which burned the roof of my mouth. My mobile dings, and it's a text from my best mate: guess who's back in town and wants to meet you? Edward.

Edward is tall and lean, not too muscular, pale-skinned, with dark hair, hypnotizing eyes, a strong jaw, and an adorable smile. I lost my innocence to him years ago. I need to impress him, show him I'm not that shy little girl he left behind. This outfit will never do, now what should I wear? Where are we meeting? The library? Why the library? Don't tell me he's gone soft and wants to declare his undying love and read poetry to me! I guess that counts out the little black dress. I know he has a thing for tights, but that's too normal. It has to be stockings and my baby-doll dress. It's just that little bit too short when I bend over!

I grab my bag and swing out the door. I feel the breeze up my dress as I walk to the car. My dress rides up as I slide into the leather seat. I look down to see my freshly shaved lips through my black lace panties. Anyone looking through my car window will get quite a view! Feeling as good as hell, the excitement of the day ahead puts my head into a spin, and my heart is pounding. I adjust my dress.

This must be the first time I wouldn't mind getting stopped for a speeding ticket. I can imagine the police officer asking me to step out of the car, bending me over the car, and fucking me hard from behind on the hot metal! Anyway, keep my mind on the day ahead. I'm getting wet just thinking about it, better not get stuck in traffic.

I pull up to the library and get out of the car. The breeze feels like ice against my moist lips. Remembering to adjust my dress, I stride purposefully into the building and go straight for the third floor. As I walk out of the lift, my whole body is embarrassed. I'm sure everyone can smell my desire, even above my perfume. The smell of sex is in the air. Maybe I should attend to myself before meeting him.

I head to the toilets and lock myself in a corner cubical, one leg on the toilet seat and my baby-doll dress hitched up around my waist. I can feel my clit pulsating without me even thinking about it. My hand slips between my legs, and I can feel myself dripping. I can taste myself in the air. I close my eyes and sink into the warm shivers throughout my body. I adjust my dress, compose myself and wipe my sweet pussy juices behind my ears and down my neck. I bet he will remember that smell.

AmbarSoler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmbarSoler

I exit the toilets, and I see him straight away, sitting at a table. My, how he has matured; beard, white shirt with a loosened tie, big broad shoulders, he's turned into a beast of a man!

I walk over to greet him. He raises my hand to his mouth and kisses it. He holds my hand to his face a little too long. Smelling my fingers, he starts to suck them. I look to my left. There is a quiet little secluded spot. Do I dare?

We've not even uttered a word to each other yet, when he suddenly pulls me into a tight embrace and kisses me, his hand gripping my ass tightly. As our lips met, tongues intertwined, I could feel his erection pushing into my stomach. I pull him down a book-filled aisle. He turns me around and starts kissing my neck. My hand reaches backward, unzipping his trousers and slipping my hand inside, pulling on his hot, burning cock. His hands are roaming freely all over my body. I shudder as he caresses my clit and swings me around, propping me up on the windowsill, spreading my legs.

I gasp as I experience his mouth on my pussy. I instinctively hold his head in place for the first time as he licks my clit. He put his arms under my legs and spread them apart, going in deeper and harder with his tongue, placing two fingers inside me, gently rotating them back and forth while his mouth cups my clit. It wasn't long before I lifted my ass, grinding myself against his mouth, his hands holding me in place so he can get all my cum in his mouth. I want to scream. Biting down on my lip so hard, I nearly draw blood. My body is moving in too-long spasms of delight. He removes his fingers, dripping with my cum, and places them in my mouth. I lick them clean.

He scoops me off the windowsill, turns me around, and bends me over, grabbing my hair and pulling my head backward. He leans over and whispers in my ear, "You have been a very, very naughty girl Gabriela," his voice surrounding me from all directions.

I feel his cold hands cupping my breasts, his fingers working around and pinching my nipples. My knees start shaking. If I could scream, I would, but before I can make a sound, he starts gagging me with his tie, stuffing it further into my mouth as he thrusts himself into me.

I love being taken from behind. He feels so big and deep. He grabs my hips and starts pumping into me, slowly at first, then faster and faster; ohh the feeling! I've needed this for so long. He thrusts his hard cock in and out of me. I am getting lost in the sensation.

Mmm, I love this. 

Published 
Written by Elizajobooks
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments