Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lady in Red

"She took his breath away at first glance."

12
6 Comments 6
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

One evening, Mark walked into the pub for a drink. Looking around, his eyes stopped on a lovely woman in red, sitting alone at the bar. He felt his heart jump at the sight of her. She wore a silky red dress and her red hair caressed her shoulders in long waves. With her dress hugging her body in all the right places, she was a breathtaking vision in red. He decided to sit across from her at the bar and observe her. She caught the attention of several men around her. Just the right amount of cleavage was showing from her dress, leaving something for the imagination.

One dark-headed muscle man approached her with no success. She coolly responded to him until he finally got the hint and moved on. She mostly stared at the glass she held, but she glanced in Mark’s direction for a second. He caught it and decided to hold his gaze upon her until she looked at him again.

After what seemed like an eternity, she glanced back at him and their eyes locked. A shy smile crossed her lovely face. She bit her shiny red lip nervously.

I have to talk to her, Mark thought.

“Hello, beautiful. May I buy you another drink?” he said, as he walked up beside her.

The lady in red surveyed Mark. He had wavy brown hair and the most alluring brown eyes that she had ever seen.

After a moment, she responded smiling, “Thank you. And yes you may.”

Mark smiled and sat down beside her and ordered a glass of wine for her.

“What is a lovely lady like you doing here alone?” he asked, flashing her his sexiest smile.

“Well … I was supposed to be on a blind date,” she whispered. “It appears he stood me up.”

“He is a fool then. His loss is definitely my gain. You took my breath away the moment I saw you.”

“You are very sweet,” she said softly, looking back down at her glass.

Trying to lighten her mood, he said, “I am Mark. Should I just call you ‘lovely lady in red?’" 

A delightful laugh escaped her luscious mouth as she turned to face him replying, “I am Rose. It is nice to meet you, Mark.”

They talked for quite a while, ordering drinks, laughing together. The initial distance between them had closed. Rose leaned in to whisper something in his ear and her lips brushed his cheek. He took advantage and turned his head to capture her mouth with his. He tasted the wine on her soft, red lips. It was a long, slow kiss. Their mouths moved together in perfect rhythm. When they finally parted, several eyes were upon them. Their physical attraction to each other was obvious.

Mark had his arm around her back gently stroking up and down her spine. He felt her quiver beneath his touch. She found herself leaning in closer to him. Her hand found his thigh and she matched his strokes with her own. Mark felt his cock straining against his pants. He wanted much more than light stroking with this lovely woman in red.

“Would you like to take a walk outside for some air?” he asked her with a seductive grin.

RoxanneCrystal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoxanneCrystal

“Yes,” she said, blushing as she slid her hand down from her neck to her exposed cleavage. “I am suddenly very hot.”

They barely made it out the door when Mark pulled her inside a brick inset and passionately kissed her. Their hands explored each other’s bodies in a frenzied desire. Rose felt his hard cock through his pants pushing against the silky material of her dress. Lifting her leg, she wrapped it around behind his leg, in an effort to completely close the gap between their bodies. He grabbed her leg to assist her in her efforts. Breaking their kiss, his lips traveled down her neck, evoking soft sounds from Rose, while his hands found her breasts. The night air was filled with their heavy breathing and soft moans.

“My car is over there. Come with me?” Mark almost begged.

“Yes,” Rose responded, allowing him to pull her away.

Mark quickly fumbled for his keys and unlocked the doors. He opened the back door for her to climb in. As soon as she was in, he climbed in and closed the door. He pulled her down on the back seat on her back and moved on top of her. Their mouths locked again in raging need as his hand snaked its way up her red dress. He was delighted to see she wore no panties. He felt her wetness and smiled underneath their kisses. She reached for his belt and struggled to undo his pants. He assisted her and pulled them down to his knees. He pushed her dress up higher out of the way as her legs wrapped around his waist. She begged him to make love to her.

“Please. Please. I need you inside me now,” she begged.

“Nothing will stop me from making love to you, my lovely lady in red.”

He pushed his tip into her wet waiting pussy. He slowly pushed in and out until she begged for more.

“Harder. Faster. Please. God, you are amazing,” she squealed, her hands tightly gripping his shoulders.

Mark put his hands underneath her soft bottom and plunged all the way into her. Her fingernails dug into his shoulders with each thrust. They felt the car slightly shaking with each deep thrust. 

“You feel amazing to me. I love making love to you,” he said, looking deeply into her eyes.

She was lost to him now. Meeting each thrust with her own, she felt her orgasm building.

“Don’t stop. Please don’t stop, Mark,” she screamed.

He pounded her hard and then, she came. He felt it. Her whole body shuddered and her eyes closed. He couldn’t hold back any longer and released into her. They clung to each other riding out their orgasms.

When she opened her eyes, she found him gazing upon her. She saw love in his eyes. He saw a matched love in hers.

~~

Mark had just settled into his favorite reclining chair in front of the fireplace when he heard the front door open.

The lovely woman in red soon stood by his side. She leaned down and kissed him on the mouth while running her fingers through his hair.

“Best date night ever, dear,” she said, winking at him.

“Yes, my lovely lady in red."

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments