Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lady And The Biker

"Tammy's hard luck on the highway turns to a different hard in the bedroom."

10
3 Comments 3
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Tammy always hated this last eighty-five-mile leg of her 300-mile trip home from her visit with her parents. A long road with few signs of life for miles. Not a good place to be for a lady traveling alone, but better than going sixty miles out of the way to get to the interstate. Just as this was going through her mind, her concerns came true.  The wheel began pulling to the right and she knew a tire was going down. 'Not a big deal,' she thought, pulling safely to the shoulder of the road. She would call her road service and settle in for what would probably be a long wait.  "Oh hell, no fucking signal,"  she said out loud. She had never changed a tire before but she had seen her husband do it a couple of times.  After her husband died in a car crash two years ago, she took karate to occupy her mind and keep her body fit, so she was confident she could change a tire.  She could handle herself if she had to but she laid out her .38 just in case and set to work at the task at hand.

A couple of cars passed and slowed down but didn't stop.  A biker passed and slowed down.  Tammy realized he had stopped and was turning around.  'Uh oh,' she thought, her senses on high alert.

"Don't be alarmed," he said, as he pulled up behind her. "I just want to make sure you're okay."

"I'm okay, thanks," she replied as she tugged on the spare tire.

"Please, let me help," he said reaching around her and effortlessly pulling the spare from the trunk.  Twenty minutes later, the spare was on and the flat, jack, and lug wrench back in the trunk.  Tammy had gotten some cash out and offered it to him.

"Oh no," he said.  "I'm not taking anything. People need to help when they can."

"You are so kind.  At least, let me treat you to lunch."

"Now that I can do, I'm starving!" he replied.

"There's a station with a diner where I stop sometimes about fifteen miles ahead.  Why don't you follow me and we can stop there."

On the way, Tammy had time to reflect over the last hour.  God, she didn't even know his name!  She did know he was black, extremely nice, good-looking with muscular arms and a small waist.   

"By the way, I'm Joe. Joe Wiggins," he said as they sat down at a table.

"I'm Tamatha Watson.  Nice to meet you, Joe,"  she said giggling.

Just in the time it took to order and eat lunch, Tammy learned that Joe was single, had lost his job as an A/C technician, had sold everything he owned, and was on his way to the big city to look for work.

"Oh that reminds me, I have to call someone to look at my A/C. It quit working as I was leaving to go visit my parents,"  Tammy said.

"I could stop by and look at it.  I've got no place I have to be,"  Joe said

"Oh no!'  Tammy exclaimed.  "You've been too kind to me already."

"I was planning on stopping early anyway."

On the few miles left, Tammy was glad she didn't talk him out of it.  She was actually feeling an attraction toward this man.  Within the space of about fifteen minutes, after they got home, Joe had removed the panel on the condensing unit, discovered a lizard had gotten into the contactor, cleaned lt up, put it back together, and had it running.

"Oh, you wonderful, wonderful man.  Now, what do you know about refrigerators?  It seems mine is not cooling right."

Joe pulled it out so he could get around to take the back off.  He asked Tammy if she had a vacuum cleaner.  In another twenty minutes, he had cleaned the dust from around the coils, put the back on, pushed it back in place, and had it cooling again.

"Oh my god!" Tammy exclaimed.  "How can I ever repay you?" she asked.

"You can repay me by showing me the way to the nearest low-budget motel.  I'm ready for a shower."

"I can do better that."  She led him upstairs where there were two empty bedrooms and a bath.  "Get your things and take your pick.  You're staying here tonight."

"Yes ma'am,"  was all he could say as he headed for his bike to get his things.

Tammy was ready for her shower too after the long drive and her ordeal on the road.  She felt like she was getting ready for a date.  She checked out herself in the full-length mirror.  The karate workouts and exercise had paid off. Her 34D tits stood high and firm with the muscle support. Her small waist and flaring hips along with a super nice ass were getting second glances from men and some women.  She was thinking about what to wear while in the shower.  She decided on her white short shorts to accent her legs and ass with a nice fitting top that left no doubt about what she had 'upstairs'.

KagomeHigurashi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KagomeHigurashi

When Joe came downstairs, she almost 'creamed her jeans.' He had on a very neat pair of tan Bermuda shorts filled with nice muscular legs and ass, with roman sandals and a form-fitting tee that outlined the muscles in his chest and stomach.

"I have beer, wine, and lots of hard stuff. Name your poison," she laughed.

"Beer would do just fine."

"A beer for the gent, and rum and coke for the lady, coming up!" she said as she headed for her bar.

Several drinks later,  they felt like they had known each other for years rather than just a few hours.  They also were sexually attracted to each other, hoping that the other would show some indication that they might be interested in sex. Tammy, being a little tipsy, was first to make a move.

"Can I give you a hug for being so kind to me?" she asked.

"Absolutely.  I was hoping you would," he replied standing and moving to meet her.  They came together and embraced. He had been thinking about this from the first moment he met her and didn't want to let her go.

 "Wow!  Are you going to hug me all night?"  

"Ooo. I would like that," was all he could utter.

"Well, in that case, you'd better kiss me then."

Joe didn't have to be told twice. Standing almost a foot taller than her, he had to stoop slightly as she stood on tiptoes for their lips to meet.  Their pent-up passion was unleashed at that moment, their lips pressed tightly together and their tongues took turns exploring each other's mouth.   

"Oh wow!  Kiss me like that again, mister, and you're in big trouble."

"Oh yeah? Is that a promise?"  Joe was laughing.

"That's not a promise, that's a damn threat!"  Tammy managed to say before their mouths found each other again.

"Okay, I tried to warn you but, you just wouldn't listen.  I don't think you'll be needing that room upstairs tonight.  You might be too tired to climb the steps by the time I get through with you," she said, taking him by the hand and leading him to her bedroom.

"Oh hell, more damn threats,"  he said following obediently.

They stopped by her bed and started removing each other's clothes.  Naked, he scooped her up effortlessly and cradled her in his arms.

"Oh my god!  What are your intentions, sir?"  she said kissing his neck.

"My intentions are to fuck your brains out," he said while laying her on the bed.

"Oh hell, is that a threat?"  she said opening her arms to him as he laid down beside her.

"That's not a threat.  That's a fucking promise!"  He was madly kissing her mouth, neck, ears and nipples making her moan in ecstasy while clutching him tightly.  "Oh god, you're beautiful!"

"Flattery will get you anywhere, you big hunk,"  she said, her heart pounding.  "It's my turn", she said rolling over on top.

Kissing her way down to his chest, she marveled at his muscled and tight stomach.  Her hands found his hard cock and nuts before her mouth did, but once her lips reached the head, she went after it like a wild woman, kissing and licking up and down the shaft, not missing his nice set of balls, before returning to the head to give it a good suck.

"Oh, baby!  You're driving me crazy!  I can't stand it any longer.  I'm gonna fuck you," he said, turning her on her back not so gently,  

"Oh darling, yeess!  I want it bad. Do it to me!"  Her legs were open and her arms and hands reaching out for him by the time he was positioned over her.  He wasted no time as his cock found her hot wet cunt and plunged it in.  

"Oh my god, Joe!"  She cried out.  "Not even two minutes and this is already the best fuck I've ever had!  God damn!"

"It's you, baby!  You're so fucking hot!  You're gonna make me cum!"  Joe had his arms tightly around her, kissing her and fucking her like a mad man.

"Oh god, I want you to!  I'm gonna cum too!  Yeess, fuck me, shoot your hot load, oh my god I'm cuummmlng!  Oooh darling!" she screamed.

"I'm cumming, oh baby, oh, oh baaby!"  he cried out, his cock still plunging in and out of her hot, wet cunt. Several minutes passed and they were still holding each other, hugging and kissing enjoying the twilight zone.

That night, he fucked her in the ass, they sucked each other off and they fucked again before falling fast asleep.

                                                                                The end

Published 
Written by 3262
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments