Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Interrupted Afternoon: Part 2

"A little more than a yoga session for me."

1
1 Comment 1
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Read "The Interrupted Afternoon: Part 1" before reading this."

A few days later…

 

The golden rays of light were peeking through the side of the curtain; a small wave of heat was coming from my slightly opened window, the sounds of birds chirping, people walking, and the ambient sounds of traffic were playing in the background as I woke up to my alarm on my phone. I peeled the white cotton sheet off my upper body and looked down at my morning wood. I stretched out my back and legs before sitting up on my bed. As I began to stand up, I looked at my pelvis and noticed I needed a slight trim to my pubic hair. I grabbed my boxer shorts off my chair next to my door and put them on and headed to the bathroom.

As I was crossing the kitchen, the smell of eggs and bacon filled my nose. I gazed over at the stove and saw my roommate standing there dressed in her workout clothes. I stopped for a moment and observed her very fit and curvy body. The small tight-fitting black shorts that revealed her bottomed very well, the small gray tank she was wearing that snuggled her 34C breasts, and the ponytail to drive the look home. I looked down briefly at my cock still throbbing. I then paced to the bathroom before she noticed me. 

As I clicked on the light switch, revealing a light warm tone to the bathroom, I closed the door behind me. I walked to the toilet and pulled my cock out and had to point it down at the toilet. Urine shot out of my cock and into the toilet. After about three seconds, I gave my cock a good shake, pulled up my boxers, and walked over to the sink. I turned on the hot water, soaked my hands, then spurted some hand soap on them. I lathered them up for a solid twenty seconds before rinsing them off in the hot running water. I flicked my hands dry then exited the bathroom while shutting off the light. I crossed the kitchen again, gazed at my roommate, and then went back to my room. 

The door closed completely and I had taken off my boxers. I loaded up a yoga video on my computer and got into my crossed-legged position. I brushed the hair out of my face, and put my eyes on the computer screen. I watched the fit female yoga instructor uncross her legs and get into a tabletop position. I followed along. As I was on my hands and knees looking straight down at my rug, my cock was still hard. I could feel a hot breeze across my balls and asshole. It put a slight smile on my face. I looked up and saw the yoga instructor stretch out her legs and lay her stomach flat on the floor. I followed. As my cock was rubbing against the rug, I started to thrust my hips a little bit into the floor. I could feel my balls sitting on the floor as my cock was grinding against the rug. I kept my eyes on the yoga instructor. I started to grind faster and faster; after two minutes of this, I felt a feeling of an eruption from my cock. My cum shot out and formed a small puddle on the rug. I got onto my knees, bent down, and slurped up my cum from the rug. It was a strong sweet taste. It was like eating sweet toothpaste. As it moved around on my tongue, I imagined just a few days ago when my roommate was kissing me after I made myself cum. It was a pleasurable experience.

I stood up and looked around my room. I felt a slight discomfort being there. I’m not sure why, but it felt uncomfortable for a few moments. I grabbed a fresh pair of boxers and headed to take a shower.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed the fresh fuzzy towel hanging from the hook. I put it on my head and began drying my shoulder-length brown curly hair. I wrapped the towel around me and stood in front of the mirror. I could feel the fresh stubble on my pelvis rubbing against the towel. It was making my cock slightly hard. I opened the cabinet door above the sink and grabbed my hairbrush. I put the brush through my hair a few times and then through my medium-length beard. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

“Are you done?” my roommate asked.

“Almost, just gotta brush my teeth,” I said. I scrambled around the bathroom a few more seconds, rinsed my mouth out, and headed out the bathroom door. I crossed by the kitchen and I could see she was in a towel.

“Hey there,” she said. “You wanna peek?” I stopped mid-walk and turned to her.

“Um…” I stupidly replied. She giggled at me and then unwrapped her towel to reveal her pale, toned body to me.

TiffanyJacome
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyJacome

“Interested now?” she asked with a seductive face.

“Um...can we talk about something?” I asked.

“Sure we can, what do you wanna talk about?” she replied, walking closer to me.

“It’s about the other day when we messed around in the shower and my bedroom.”

“It was pretty fun, huh?” she said with a smile.

“It was, but um...I think…” She cut me off.

“Did you not like something that I did?” she asked, concerned.

“I enjoyed it definitely, it’s just that…I’m not sure if I’m ready for sex,” I said, backing away.

“Did I do something?” she asked while wrapping herself back in a towel.

“No, it’s just that we didn’t really talk about what happened.”

“Did you need to talk about it?”

“I would like to.”

“What if we go into your room and talk?” she asked.

“That’s fine,” I replied, walking back to my room. We both entered my room, she closed the door, and we sat down.

“What if we talk naked?” she asked while unwrapping herself again.

“...Okay,” I said while pulling down my boxers. We both sat down on my bed next to each other, naked. 

“I see you trimmed,” she said with a smile.

“I did, it was getting a bit long.”

She put her hand on my thigh and leaned in close to me.

“What did you wanna talk about?” she asked while slowly rubbing my thigh.

My heartbeat started to move faster and a slight feeling of nerves came over me. I looked down at my cock and it started to become stiff.

“Uhh…” I mumbled gently. She moved her hand to my inner thigh and began rubbing it there. My cock getting harder with every stroke. Her lips gently landed on my neck. There was a gentle and slow sucking. Her hand wrapped around my cock while her other hand moved to massage my freshly shaved balls. 

“Lean back,” she whispered to me. I leaned back onto the cool sheets that quickly became warm. I looked around my room for a few seconds. As I was lying there getting my cock and balls rubbed down, she got on top of me, held my hands down above my head, and began grinding her hips on me. Our eyes connected as she was grinding on my cock.

“Does this feel good?” she asked, starting to breathe heavy. I had to start breathing slowly. I had to slow down my heart rate; some sweat started to form on my forehead. She leaned back in and started kissing the other side of my neck. Her vagina formed around my cock as she slid it into her. The warmth, the wetness, the tightness - it felt good. She began to slowly lift up and then slide back down. With every motion, she let out a slight moan. The more she did this, the wetter she got. 

Minutes later, I could feel the build-up happening in my balls and the tip of my cock. I tightened my hands into fists, my breathing got heavier and quicker, I started to thrust my hips back and forth to meet her motions, then began moaning louder and louder. There was a slapping sound echoing in the room, and the heat of passion filling the space between our sweat covered chests. The pressure kept building up and building up in my cock. I looked up at her: hair flowing down to one side, eyes closed, head tilted back, mouth open letting out the loudest moans, her hands buried into my chest, her thighs slapping against my thighs, and my cock taking a tight wet beating from her vagina. As the pressure got closer and closer to exploding, I tightly wrapped my hands around her waist, my cock stiffened up, my hands got tighter around her, and cum sprayed all over the inside of her vagina. My balls and cock were pulsing like never before; she began to twitch from her orgasm. Her vagina became creamy, pulsing around my cock; she lay down on top of me and was breathing heavy. 

“Oh my god, that was...that was something else,” she said, taking in breaths. I slowly pulled my cock out of her vagina, her cream and my remains spilling out onto my cock and balls. 

“Great cardio workout?” I asked with a smirk. She looked up at me and smiled. 

“I need to go shower and head to work,” she replied while getting off of me. “Can we do this again later?” she asked.

I studied her for a moment while she was cupping her hand around her mound.

“Sure,” I said. “Next time, let’s break out the oil.”

She giggled and then walked off to the bathroom. I stayed behind and observed the love juices that were on me. I closed my eyes and rested.       

 

 

Published 
Written by TheVineJerker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments