Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Interrupted Afternoon: Part 1

"Male masturbation, his female roommate joins, and a milking in the shower ensued."

5
2 Comments 2
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is a fictional story."

There I was, on a hot summer day in my room. The window was open letting in a light breeze, the box fan on the floor was dialled to three, the heat from the room was bearing down on me, the coolness from the sheets was nice for a few minutes before it became drenched in my sweat. As I looked down at my hard, throbbing, wet up cock, I almost had to orgasm. My hand was starting from the base of the shaft and then sliding up to my sensitive head. Every time my fingers touched my head, I kept shimmering in my bed. Sweat was rolling down my forehead, chest, and my taint.

As I was stroking my cock, I looked over briefly and had seen my female roommate watching. Her eyes were fixed on my cock being stroked repeatedly. My gaze looked down at my cock, and before I knew it my cock exploded with thick, white, creamy cum. It landed all over my pelvis, my stomach, and my chest. For some reason, I loved the intense feeling coming over me as I stroked my cock. As I was orgasming, I kept beating my cock. The dry parts of my body became engulfed in goosebumps, my hairs standing up, and the feeling of a huge release came off my shoulders. As the last few drops of cum came out, I gazed back over at my female roommate. Her eyes still fixed on my throbbing, cum-covered cock I pulled my stroking hand away and set it on a fresh new towel next to me. I wiped the cum off my hand and then she walked into the room. She sat on the bed next to me.

“Having fun?” she asked giggling.

I smirked at her, “The best kind of fun.”

“Well, maybe I can help clean you up?”

“That’d be great,” I said, smirking.

Her hair was in a ponytail, her perfect 34C breasts were covered by a small see-through tank top that was a little to tight on her pale fit body. She leaned down to my chest and began slurping the remains off of my chest. The only sounds I could hear in the room was the box fan, the slight traffic sounds coming from my window, and her slurping my remains up. She made it down to my stomach, her tongue was dancing around my belly button and made its way down to my trimmed pelvis.

“Wow, there’s a lot,” she said locking eyes with me.

“It’s been a few days since I was able to jerk off,” I said. “I’ve been busy.”

We broke the gaze at each other and her mouth found my cock and balls. Her tongue slid up my shaft to the head. When her puffy lips reached my head, my back arched and I let out a low moan in pleasure. I watched her perfect puffy lips wrap around my head and swallow my cock whole. As she hit the base of the shaft I let out another moan of pleasure. The slurping sounds began again as she pulled away from the base to the tip of my head. She leaned back and hopped off the bed revealing the rest of her body from my position. Small black cotton shorts that let half of her behind pop out, thigh-high stockings, and just a little bit of her bush sticking out on the sides of her cotton shorts when she faced me. I leaned up and pulled myself back more onto the bed. She then got on top of me, locking eyes again, and a small amount of cum dripping off her puffy lip. Her face leaned in really close to mine. I slightly opened my mouth as she began to kiss me on the lips. Doing so let the load of my remains be in both of our mouths. The kissing became deep and passionate. My remains were spilling out of our mouths as we began to move off the bed into a vertical position. As our mouths were connected, my cock remained half stiff. She grabbed my hands and interlocked our fingers. She pulled away from me and stood up while our fingers were still locked.

“Maybe we should hop in the shower?” she asked with a smile. I looked down at my cock and then back at her.

“I could use a good shower,” I said. She pulled further away, unlocking our fingers and walked out of my bedroom. I looked around my room and saw the sweat on my sheets beginning to dry up. The fan was airing out my cock, the breeze from the window was airing out my room. I leaned over to my nightstand and clicked on the lamp as I saw the light outside getting dark. The sounds of the shower being turned on caught my attention. I looked over and saw my roommate removing her clothes and throwing them into the basket of dirty laundry that sat near our basement door. She untied her ponytail and her long, brunette hair fell down like a soft waterfall. I looked down at her backside and noticed her shorts were already off. My cock began to get hard again. She looked over her shoulder and twirled towards me. The light spilling from the bathroom lit up her front side highlighting her 34C breasts, her flat stomach, and her thick bush. 

“Are the thigh highs staying on?” I asked.

“Oops, I forgot,” she said with a giggle. She bent over at the waist revealing her vagina to me. The small hairs on the sides of her lips peeking out from her inner thighs got me excited. As she leaned back up, her eyes locked with mine. A smile came across her face.

sussiegarden1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sussiegarden1

“What?”

“Nothing,” I said as I grabbed my cock. She giggled for a moment and then walked into the bathroom. I took one last look around the room, I looked at my bed and quickly ripped the sheets off of my bed. I balled them up and tossed it in my laundry basket in my room then ran off to the bathroom. I walked in, she was already standing in the shower, There was some music playing at a low level, steam filling the room, and the shower curtain was half-closed. I shut the bathroom door fully and walked over to the shower. I peeked inside. I saw her body covered in the hot steaming water, her hair down to one side of her body covering up one breast, water running down her chest and dripping off her bush. I stepped inside the shower.

“Mind if I join?” I asked jokingly. She looked up at me with a smile, her eyes bright. She stepped aside from the showerhead and let me soak my body in the hot steaming water. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back into the streams of hot water. It felt relaxing, it felt good to be in the hot shower. As I leaned my head forward and opened my eyes, I saw her grab a bottle of body wash from the shelf in the shower. She popped the top open and the smell of grapefruit filled the shower. The light and fresh smell was something that made me feel horny almost instantly but this time I wanted to have a relaxing orgasm and not rush anything.

I stepped forward and grabbed the showerhead and popped it off the holder and began spraying down my more sensitive areas. The hot water felt great when it was rinsing off the dried cum on my cock and balls. I had the showerhead in my left and my right hand was massaging my cock and balls. I gave a small rub to my shaft being sure to get off the dried remains. I sprayed down my chest, my stomach, and all the way down to my feet. I reattached the showerhead and then as I locked eyes with her, I felt the cooling body wash being drizzled onto my chest. She had a smirk across her face doing so. I leaned into the water a little and let it bubble up the body wash as I began to run my chest and stomach. I was sensitive around my nipples. Through the years or masturbation, I realized that if I tug on my left nipple, I will almost orgasm immediately. After washing down my chest and stomach, I put my right hand out to her and she squeezed some body wash into my hand. I reached down to my half stiff cock and began rubbing it all over with the body wash. There was a tight but relaxing sensation when I rubbed the tip. 

“Turn around and pass me the showerhead,” she asked. I did so. 

“Spread them,” she demanded. As I spread my legs apart, I felt the weight of my cock and balls hang soaked with bubbly soap. I felt her hand land between my shoulder blades with grace and then a light press forward. I did so. To keep my balance, I pressed my hands against the condensated shower tile. I felt the water run down my lower back and in between my cheeks. When the water was running over my asshole, I quickly puckered up.

“Relax a little.” she calmingly said. I began to do so. I felt her hand grab my balls from behind and begin washing them off. There was a slight pain at first but then as she rubbed them more it began to feel better. My cock went from being half stiff to fully rock hard. I let out a slight pleasureful moan. I felt more water run down my lower and sensitive areas. Her hand wrapped around my cock. She began to rub it and run water over my shaft. I felt her grip tighten and beginning to stroke. Water still running down me, my palms spread wide on the tile, a small glim of sweat began to build upon my brow, and before I knew it her middle finger slid down my shaft and up to the cusp of my head. I let out a loud moan as thick white cum shot out of my cock and onto the shower floor. The water hitting the floor started to wash some of it down the drain. Her grip was still tight and she started to wring out my throbbing cock.

“That looked like it felt good,” she said. “Maybe I should do that more often.”

I had to take a deep breath in and then out as her grip loosened from me. I stood up straight and turned around and leaned up against the shower tiles. She put the showerhead back onto the holder.

“Was that okay?” she asked. I locked eyes with her and swallowed. My cock still hard, I moved closer to her. I put my hand around her waist and pulled her close to me. Our eyes still locked. I leaned in for a deep kiss. Our lips smacking and slurping. I turned her around and bent her over. And just as I had my cock tickling her clit, there was a loud knock on the bathroom door.

“Who is it?” I asked. 

“Are you almost done showering, I need to take one before work,” he said. 

“Fuck,” I whispered. “I’ll be out in two minutes,” I yelled back.

“Two minutes?” she asked in a concerned tone. 

“Of course not, we’ll continue in the bedroom. Now let's dry off and hurry.”

 

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by TheVineJerker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments