Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Halloween Fantasy. Part 2

"The story"

5
2 Comments 2
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
 As soon as we parted company I rode the elevator to the VIP floor. This wing of the hotel was restricted to all but those staying there and required a key card just to enter the floor. I entered Lana's plush suite and was overwhelmed by the opulence of the furnishings, this was not a cheap hotel room to be sure.

I studied my reflection in the mirrors of the closet doors as I slid them open and was well pleased with what I saw. I had a few moments to think about how this scenario would play out when I heard the soft chirp of the electronic door lock getting ready to open, I quickly stepped inside the closet and slid the door closed.

Lana entered with a male dressed as a Duke or Prince in a standard tails tux, opera cape and white gloves. A small crown was perched on his head and he carried a walking stuck. He was as tall as Lana with a slender build and moderate good looks.

"Are we safe here my Prince?" Lana stated.

"You are quite safe, no one visits this part of the castle," he responded.

"I am afraid that the Phantom will find me and take me," she started in a low fear filled voice.

"We were not followed and my guards will repel any unwanted guests," he assured her.

"Then I am yours for the taking," she said as she stepped out of his arms and began to strip off her maid's costume.

Through the partially open door I watched as she slowly untied her apron and dropped on the floor her. Lana then unzipped her dress and let it puddle at her feet before she stepped out of it. She was clad in tiny black bra that struggled to hold her magnificent B-cups in place.

A black silk thong covered her pussy and a black satin garter belt held her nylons in place. I was getting very hard watching this show and decided it was time to act. When the Prince turned away I quickly slid open the closet door and grabbed Lana from behind.

She issued a small scream and her man turned around to see the Opera Ghost holding his lady by the throat.

"I told you that your were mine and not to see him again," I hissed.

"Unhand her or I will be forced to call the guards." he commanded.

"Be silent. If you summon your guards I will slit her throat." I growled at him.

"Please my Prince, do as he says," Lana begged.

I ordered him to strip and then sit in the chair. He complied and soon was standing in his boxer shorts. The fact that his cock was straining against the material told me that he was into it.

When he sat down I moved Lana to the drapes and had her remove the heavy cords. I placed one across his chest and the chair back and the other across his thighs.I made sure they were tight before I moved away and stood in front of him still hold Lana.

"Your breasts are most beautiful and full," I complimented her as my free hand caressed them through her bra.

"Take your hands off of her," he ordered.

I ordered her not to move and I removed her bra and then used it to gag him with it.

I took my place behind Lana again and gave him a show of both hands rubbing her breasts and playing with her now erect nipples.

Nicolle_Torres
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicolle_Torres

The Prince struggled in his bonds as he watched and his cock grew harder.

"I told you that you and your body are mine," I reminded her.

I slowly slid my hand down her hard flat stomach until they reached the waistband of her panties where I let them linger for a moment. She begged me to stop and I laughed as I slid them past her waistband through her silky pubic hair and into her hot wet pussy.

"Seems you are ready to be taken," I commented.

"No, please not that," Lana begged.

I took her over to her bound and gagged Prince and made her kneel in front of him and place her head on his lap. Since his eyes were on her I used the distraction to slip a condom on my own rock hard shaft. I then knelt behind her.

"Now my beauty, you shall be punished for ignoring my orders not to see him," I said in her ear.

I removed her panties and then placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy for just a second or two before I pushed myself inside her. She let out a long ecstatic moan as I did this.

Lana raised her eyes to her Prince's face as I began to slowly pump her.

"He's fucking me my Prince. He has his large hot member inside my tight pussy," she moaned to him.

"Take him in your mouth," I ordered.

"I don't ever do that,"she whimpered.

"Do it or I will fuck you in your ass," I hissed.

I saw Lana fish his hard cock out of his boxers and slowly begin to suck and kiss it, a muffled moan escaped from the Prince's gag as she did this. So as I thrust myself in and out of Lana's hot pussy I was treated to the sight of her giving her man a blow job.

Lana's released him and her moans at my thrusting increased. I knew her orgasm was not far away so I increased the speed of my thrusting. I saw the Prince's body stiffen and he shot his load on her face.

I gripped her waist tighter and issued a low growl to give the impression that I had shot my load in her sweet pussy. Lana issued a one of the sexiest moans I had ever heard and I felt her body shudder as her orgasm arrived.

She collapsed at his feet and I stood up and quickly removed my condom and placed it in my pocket. I adjusted the angle of my hat and the gave then a slight bow.

"I bid you both a good evening," I said and with a swirl of my cape I exited their room.

I made a pit stop in the mens room where I cleaned myself up the best that I could before I returned to the bar. I found that my old seat was empty so I sat down and ordered a double Chivas Regal. I was soon joined by a stunning female vampire that had just returned from the dance floor.

"Don't you just love Halloween," she stated.

"You have no idea how much I love Halloween," I answered.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments