Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gym Cupboard

"Marcus pinned me against the wall of the gym cupboard and felt his hard cock pressed up against me"

12
3 Comments 3
4.5k Views 4.5k
693 words 693 words

It was a bright summer's day in late July and I knew where my object of affection would be, down the gym. Marcus Gordon.

He was tall, dark, and dashingly handsome with a dark beard and green eyes. Thirteen years ago, we had a sexy rendevous whilst I had been married to someone else. Since then, we've stayed real close but nothing has happened since then. We've flirted and he gives me random small gifts whenever he sees me so I know he still likes me more than a friend. 

Today I thought I'd grab it by the bull and take a chance and give it a go with Marcus. 

I opened the door to the sports centre and signed in at the reception. I went to the ladies' locker rooms and changed into a crop-tight sports bra and matching blue leggings. I tied my long dark brown hair back into a ponytail and then locked my bag up in a locker and pinned the locker key to my top. 

I opened the door to the busy gym and walked in. I glanced around and spotted Marcus right at the back lifting weights. I walked on over and stood in between his spread-out legs admiring his manhood. I felt myself beginning to get wet. 

Marcus sensed someone was there, so he placed the weight back on the rack and sat up, and looked shocked to see me.

"Brittany? What are you doing here?" he asked curiously. His eyes lingered down over my breasts. "Nice top."

I smiled. "Thank you," I replied. 

"I ask again, what are you doing here?" 

"Came to work out." I turned and went over to the exercise bike and climbed on slowly feeling his eyes on my behind. 

 

An hour later, and the gym was quiet. It was just Marcus and I working out. I climbed off the bike just as Marcus stood off the weights seat dripping in sweat.

"Well, I better get going," I said turning to leave, but he grabbed my arm.

Our eyes met, our bodies tingling all over, passion and desire ran all over. We fell into each other's arms and kissed passionately.

Mailyly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mailyly

Marcus took me by the hand and led me into the gym cupboard and then pinned me up against the wall and I felt his hard pulsating cock pressing against me through his black shorts. His hands were fast and pulled my leggings down my legs and pulled them off. His left hand ran up and down my wet pussy making my body tremble with pleasure. It went inside my black knickers and his fingers went inside my pussy making me moan out softly. He pulled down his shorts and moaned when he felt my mouth around his hard cock. 

My mouth moved up and down slowly and felt his hands on the back of my head pushing me to go deeper. I heard him breathing heavily and moaning. 

Marcus pulled me back up and then lifted me up onto his lap wrapping my legs around him and ripped off my knickers and shoved his dick inside me.

We fucked fast and hard. I was surprised no one came up and heard us as we were moaning and groaning so loud with pleasure. 

"Oh, fuck!" cried Marcus, just as his body trembled as he came deep inside me, just as I cried out with sheer pleasure as I too orgasmed. 

"Wow, Marcus, you definitely haven't lost your touch," I commented with a flirtatious smile as I pulled on my knickers again and leggings. 

Marcus smiled back. "Neither have you," he replied. "Why are you putting your pants back on. Babe, there's seconds to be had." He moved closer to me and kissed me hard on the lips just as his hands yanked down my leggings and knickers and turned me to face the wall and bent me over. "Now, be a good girl and bend down a little lower."

Again, we were making sweet love full of passion and love. Moaning and groaning in pure ecstasy. This was one adventure I would NEVER EVER forget for a long, long, long time.

 

Published 
Written by Passionlust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments