Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl Who Wore Glasses

6
7 Comments 7
5.7k Views 5.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words
I don't mean to brag when I say that I used to be counted among the most handsome guys in my college. Trust me on this, guys: you can very easily get the high of it when you notice girls’ heads turning in your direction wherever you go, and you can start being a real prick even if you used to be the humblest person in the world.

However, I tried my best to not let it get inside my head. I used to make friendships with everyone, not caring if they were considered “cool” or “uncool” by the rest. In fact, most of the “uncool” guys were not at all any less intelligent or less good-looking as some of us “cool” guys. But one thing I noticed was that it was the general lack of self-confidence, which made them seem less smart than how they actually were in most situations.

I used to try my best to help people improve their attitude towards themselves. Gender stereotypes still prevailed among college students, which meant that girls who were generally thought of as less physically attractive than the rest of them often ended up having more severe self-esteem issues than boys under the same situation.

That was exactly what happened with Roopa. When I met her for the first time, she was not the type of girl whom a typical college guy would describe as beautiful. She was slightly plump, she wore spectacles with thick, round frames, and she had that awkward hairstyle like the people you see in 1980’s movies. But somehow I found her pretty. I’m not sure if it was out of my habit of rooting for the underdogs; nevertheless, I did. And I felt sad about her lack of confidence, and her reserved nature, the roots of both of which lay in dorky college guys’ superficial standards of attractiveness.

It was my girlfriend, Preeti, who introduced her to me on a Saturday evening party at the house of one of our classmates.

“Hi Vivek”, she said, “Meet Roopa. She’s the one who saves my arse in the chemistry lab exams all the time.”

“Hi”, I said, and shook her hand. “You know honey, her arse is really important to me, so thank you so much for saving it every now and then.”

The tasteless joke received negative reactions from both of my female audience. Roopa wasn’t obviously used to the crude type of jokes that college guys loved to crack up at the drop of a hat; and Preeti wasn’t exactly happy with the way I was being close to voluntarily letting slip of our secret.

Having an active sex life was something most untypical of Indian dating couples – the reason why both of us preferred to keep that a secret from even our closest friends. Not that any of them were dumb enough to not assume fire when they saw smoke.

Besides that minor hurdle (and taking into account her reserved nature) she socialized fairly well with us and the rest of our gang that evening. All three of us had our own academic strengths and weaknesses: Preeti was excellent in physics but average in all other subjects, and I could say the same about math, while Roopa was an all-rounder if you could grant math an exception.

The next day, Roopa came to me asking for help with one of her math problems in the classroom, which later became a regular thing. Sometimes when she couldn’t find me in college and it was something really important, like a class test or an assignment, she would come to my apartment on her bicycle and we would discuss the solutions to stinky calculus and statistics problems over two cups of hot coffee.

Since the day I met Roopa, I wanted to help her with her self-esteem issues. Now that she has become good friends with me, I thought it was about time. I wanted to make her come out of her self-made shell of reservation and face the world with the courage and the stubbornness it deserved. But I knew that I would have to go easy on her, because even a minor let-down in the path of her progress might take her back into an even deeper cocoon which would be harder to break.

I discussed it with Preeti and she totally agreed with me. According to a plan that we laid out in the afterhours of one of our passionate, exhausting lovemaking sessions, we decided to always include her with us when going to parties, movies, or when hanging around with friends in the college campus. Then we would give her little “ego-boost” assignments: like asking a stranger guy to buy her tickets for a movie (with her money, of course); or visiting a clothes-store, trying on at least a dozen outfits, and walking out without buying any.

Roopa quickly graduated from starter level assignments to intermediate level assignments, and Preeti took on the role of her physical trainer and fashion consultant. It was then that we learned a secret about Roopa – that she did not need to wear glasses at all. She confessed to us that her spectacles had plain-glass lenses during a small party in which the three of us were the only participants, organized to celebrate Roopa’s successful completion of one of her higher level assignments: she had danced for 30 seconds non-stop with the whole class watching.

We both stared at her in disbelief.

“Then why the heck are you wearing them, honey?” Preeti asked.

“Well, because my mum says ... that men seldom make passes at women who wear glasses.”

We were both dumbstruck. And from that day on, the world never saw Roopa wearing her spectacles with thick, round frames again. Under Preeti’s instruction, she lost a few pounds and started coming to college in more audacious outfits. She had evolved from the nerdy girl who always went unnoticed into a star who could make heads turn by her presence. And more interestingly, almost instinctively, she learned to handle her newfound popularity exactly the way all the other hot girls used to do – pretending that she doesn’t want it.

“I love all the attention I get,” she opened up to Preeti and me once, “but I love it more that I get to wipe my arse with it! I mean, they are all after just looks, aren’t they? Where were all those testosterone factories when I used to be the shy girl who wore glasses all the time?”.

I almost retorted “You forgot you were wearing them in order to keep the guys away”, but the gentle pressure of Preeti’s foot on mine stopped me from doing so. Now that’s one of the best things about having a lover, a friend, who understands you, isn’t that?

Roopa still used to come to me for help with her math problems. Only that now she did it less during class hours, as she used to be too busy hanging around with her friends and having a good time. On most evenings, I would be greeted by the familiar sound of the ringing of her bicycle’s bell. We would finish the problems within half an hour, as she has now become a lot better in math and needed only slight hints to solve even the most difficult of problems all on her own. Then we would chat for some time (which could be from ten minutes to a couple of hours), and then I would accompany her out of my apartment, to the acacia tree in the front yard where she parks her bicycle. We said our good-byes and she left.

It was one such day; we were finished with the stinky calculus and statistics problems, and had almost run out of topics to discuss. She was going to leave, and was walking towards the door, but she stopped abruptly and turned to look at me in the eyes.

“Vivek, you’re a very lucky guy, you know.” She paused. “Preeti is such a gem of a woman, and you two would make the perfect couple.”

I just smiled and said nothing.

“And Preeti is lucky too, to have someone as amazing as you as her boyfriend. I owe both of you guys a lot.”

“Thanks for the compliment”, I said “And we do accept all major credit cards”.

She laughed. Why is she saying all these things now? Is she high or something? “And now I almost feel sorry for her ... for what I am going to do to her”, with those words, Roopa briskly approached me.

Was the look in her eyes was somewhat mischievous? Oh, God. I realized what she was up to, but I was too late to act. Her lips locked with mine. Her arms held me motionless in a passionate embrace. She had me hypnotized with the kiss. I was unable to even think for myself, let alone move. I had no idea how much time had passed before she broke the kiss, but it sure did seem like hours. It took a few seconds for me to come back to my senses, and by then, she was pushing me, forcing me walk backward towards the wall.

“No, Roopa! Stop, we’re not doing this!” I tried to resist, but my limbs were weak.

ramitin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ramitin

Maybe my will has been too. I said “we”, not “you”. I had mentally taken part in the action. Crap. No. No, I’m not doing this willfully ... .

“Just shut up, bitch”, a determined female voice whispered in my ear. “I came decided to have my way with you. Don’t worry; you will start liking it in a minute, if you haven’t already.”

Crap. This is happening to you, Vivek. You are the one responsible for this. She used to be a simple, shy, and modest girl. You changed her into an outspoken radical. The thoughts didn’t linger; for they were sudden replaced by the lust of a testosterone-driven breeding machine for its female counterpart. I was completely taken over by my biological instincts now. I was no longer worrying about the infidelity that I was committing towards my girlfriend. And she had sensed that even before I myself did, as now she was not forcing me anymore. I was now being the active partner in what began as a sexual assault against me. No more time for thoughts. Just me and her and our primitive, blind lust.

Soon we were lying on the floor, kissing each other with wild passion. After we broke the kiss, I lifted her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. In a minute, we were both stark naked and lying on the bed with her on top of me. We were in the 69 position, and I began gently licking the slit of her pussy. I started from just above her clit and went all the way to just below her arse, licking up and swallowing her juices.

I felt the head of my penis being wrapped up in a warm moistness. It was her first time – I knew it was – and yet she showed no inhibition at all in taking a guy’s penis into her mouth. She is quite the wild little cat inside, I thought and smiled.

She began stroking the shaft of my penis with her hand as she licked and sucked its head. It felt so amazing that I was afraid I might explode right away. I gave her clit a gentle flick with my tongue. She shuddered and let out a squeaking noise. I knew I was driving her crazy. I started to lick her clit. I kissed and sucked it, as I slid a finger inside her now drenched and eager pussy. My finger was immediately sucked up deep into the slime-filled fleshy passage. Soon I was finger-fucking her wildly while teasing her pussy with my tongue; and she was stroking my penis as she sucked and licked my balls, taking each of them entirely into her mouth occasionally.

She was moaning now. And then she began swearing. “Ahh... Son of a bitch... More, more... Hmm... Daddy, I will fucking kill you if you stop... Aww! Yes, Vivek ... you motherfucker, make me cum...”.

Hearing a good girl talk this dirty alone should count as an orgasm. And now I could tell that she was very, very close to having one herself. She stopped sucking me; she tossed her head up in a display of wild zeal; she arched her back, pressing her cunt maliciously against my face. And then it happened. I heard her gasp heavily, and all of a sudden, her entire body went still. A warm gush of bodily fluids squirted out from her pussy and drenched my hand. And then her whole body shivered for a split second, released another warm spurt of pussy juices, and became still. And then it happened again. And again. After trembling weakly for one more time, her body lost all of its muscular tension. Exhausted and shaking, she collapsed on top of me. I kissed her pussy lips, and licked up the remainder of her fluids on them. She kissed the tip of my penis softly and let out a tired laugh, the sound of which was barely audible.

After a few minutes, we had changed positions, now lying face to face with me on top of her. She spread her legs as wide as she could, and smiled.

“Shall I?” Smiling, I whispered in her ear.

She closed her eyes and raised her chin a little. Her expression changed to one of definite authority as she said, “Shut up and fuck me”.

I found the opening of her pussy with my fingers and positioned the tip of my penis against it. She urged me with a look that said “Go ahead”. I tried to push it in, and with a little effort, managed to get the head inside her. She let out a cry of agony as the thick piece of flesh parted her pussy walls which were stuck tightly together. I paused and gave her a concerned, baby-I-don’t-want-to-hurt-you look. Tears were running down from her eyes; yet she bit her lip, trying to subdue the pain and smile. I kissed her eyelids.

“You want me to stop, honey?”, I asked.

“No, Vivek ... just ... shove it all the way in. I’ve wanted this more than anything... Just do it. ”

I didn’t make another move for a minute. I was allowing her time to cool off. She seemed to have overcome the pain by now, and she asked me once again to push it in. It took a couple more tries to get my dick to fill her vagina completely. I waited, with the my cock buried deep inside her pussy and touching her cervix, for her to get used to the feeling and allow me to start pumping. She had her eyelids tightly closed and her lower lip pinched under her teeth. A few minutes had passed before we were both rhythmically rocking our hips. She was enjoying every moment of it now. I picked up pace gradually, and she responded by speeding up her movements as well. I played with her breasts, rubbing and flicking and teasing her nipples – which were now erect and hard – with my fingers. I could feel another orgasm building inside her. I kept pumping away. Once again, her entire body shuddered and then became stiff, and she went into another intense climax. Waves of pleasure originated from her centre and resonated throughout her body. The juices from her generous pussy soaked an area of the bed larger than what her buttocks covered.

As her orgasm subsided, I resumed fucking her. All it took were a few more thrusts before she started moaning in pleasure once again; her moans became howls and they became shrieks, and there, WHOA, she came one more time! It was just as terrific as her previous two times; and she seemed to have totally lost control of herself, with two consecutive orgasms making a mess of her nervous system.

In a wild fury, she bit on my shoulder and clawed at my back, digging her teeth and nails into my body. By now I too had reached the point of climax and I couldn’t hold it any longer. I let myself be taken over by the marvellous feeling. Just as my body began mimicking the symptoms of hers when she was about to climax, she came back to her senses and realized that I was close to coming. She released the grip of her jaws and fingers and kissed me passionately. Our tongues entwined each other. We savoured the concoction of her saliva with mine. What followed was one of the most tremendous orgasms I have ever experienced. I was floating in a sea of pure ecstasy. I shot out strands of white hot syrup into her deep insides. Her eager pussy milked every drop of it out from my now stock-still cock. With the last jet of cum shooting out of my dick, my orgasm receded, leaving me feeling completely spent and dizzy.

Wow , I thought, it was simply amazing. I looked into her eyes. I could read how happy she was and how deep her love towards me was in them. She locked her lips with mine one more time.

********************************************************

“This is the happiest day in my life”, Roopa smiled cheerfully as she said. We were both dressed and walking towards her bicycle parked near the acacia tree. It took me a couple of seconds after we broke our final kiss to comprehend what happened. As I realized the gravity of the mistake that I had committed, I separated myself from her, with a look of horror on my face. Remorse began choking my conscience in its deadly grip. I shouldn’t have.

But somehow I found a strange relief in the fact that whom I did it with was Roopa and no one else. I didn’t know why. Was it because I wanted her to have everything that she wished for? Was it because she was trained by me to be self-assertive and to have her way with the world? I wasn’t sure what – but there was just something about Roopa that made me forgive her unconditionally right away. Or, more exactly, forgive myself for cheating on my lovely girlfriend with her. After a long discussion, we had come to the conclusion that we shall never ever do it again.

“You know, I had wanted you ever since the day Preeti introduced you to me at the Saturday evening party. Don’t you remember that night?” Roopa asked. Like hell I do. I smiled. We hugged, and she left.

Published 
Written by cunnilinguist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments