Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Farmer's Daughter Ch.9 The final chapter

"A farm apprentice and the hot farmer's daughter have to sneak to be together."

15
7 Comments 7
4.4k Views 4.4k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Sherry rested her head on my shoulder as we lay panting on the cabin floor. I loved the feeling of her warm body on top of me, her tits crushed against my chest. My jeans were open, my soft cock lying limply. After a few minutes, she lifted her head, looked into my eyes and gave me a coy, devilish smile.

“Guess what?” she asked, biting her lower lip.

“What?” I asked, sensing what she was going to say.

“I’m still horny,” she said, straddling my thigh, slowly rubbing her wet pussy against my jean cover leg.

“You are after what we just did,” I said, still breathless.

“Sorry,” she said, pressing her wet pussy harder into my thigh.

“I don’t know. My cock is kind of tired.”

“Your tongue isn’t, is it?” she asked, still smiling into my eyes.

“You’re amazing.”

“You’re right, I'm amazing,” she chuckled, sliding her pussy back and forth on my thigh. “I can’t help it if I’m still turned on.”

She then shifted her legs, straddling my body and slowly wiggled her way up my body, over my stomach, snaking her way forward, never taking her smiling eyes from mine until her legs were spread wide over my mouth, her skirt high on her hips, her warm thighs on both sides of my head. “You know what I want.”

I grabbed her hips, lowering her and started licking her wet pussy lips as she leaned over me, her hands on the floor above my head, her moaning making me want to make her moan louder. She then sat up and leaned back, her hands on my thighs, arching herself, her pussy opening, allowing my tongue to go deeper. “Oh god that feels so good,” she gasped, “Keep doing that.”

I curled my tongue as I moved it in and around her warm wet pussy, feeling her pushing herself harder against my tongue, trying to get it deeper.

“I love this! I love this!” she said thrusting her pussy harder against my mouth, my tongue darting in and out like it was my cock fucking her, the juices from her pussy dripping all over my mouth and I loved the taste and smell as I licked her pussy with more intensity, feeling my cock getting harder and knew it was standing straight up in back of her. I was getting so turned on by Sherry’s panting words, her leaning further back, her legs opening wider, pushing her pussy harder against my thrusting tongue.

“Oh yes, yes, fuck me with your tongue. Eat me! Eat me! I love it! This is so fucking hot!” she screamed, her body moving wildly against my mouth.

My hands moved up from her hips to her waist, gripping and twisting her body to turn around. She turned and saw my hard cock standing straight up. “Wow! I want that,” she gasped and quickly lifted one leg and swiveled around so that she was lying down on me with her round luscious ass and wet pussy at my mouth. I went back to licking her pussy while she grabbed my cock in her tight hand, took it in her mouth  and started bobbing up and down on it with wild intensity.

Her skirt was lifted high over her ass as I moved my tongue in and out and around her wet pussy, my hands on her round firm ass, squeezing and kneading it like it was the bagel dough. Sherry was moaning while she sucked my cock, pushing her pussy harder against my licking tongue as we fucked each other with a growing intensity that I knew couldn’t last much longer.

Suddenly, I got the urge to fuck her with my cock. I wanted her tight pussy. I gave her a few more deep hard licks of my tongue then roughly pushed her off of me, flipped her on to her back with her legs wide open for me. She looked up at me and then said, “Let’s get on the bed.”

“Good idea.” I quickly stood up, grabbed her hands, pulling her to her feet. My cock was standing straight out, Sherry’s tits were hanging over her lowered dress and she looked so sexy standing there, her hair disheveled, her hungry eyes filled with lust. She then lowered her dress to the floor then threw it over her head in back of her, while I took off my jeans, kicking them frantically from my ankle into the corner. She got on the bed, her legs spread, her knees bent, raising her arms to me, smiling. I looked down at her seeing her eyes looking at my hard cock standing straight out. “Come on Pete, fuck me!”

I got on the bed between her knees, grabbed my cock, placed it at her opening and without warning thrust it into her as hard as I could, feeling her tight pussy gripping it as I went deep with one hard thrust.

“OH!” she gasped as I slid deep into her, feeling her arms around my shoulder her strong legs wrapped around my waist, her ankles locked, pulling me deeper into her hot tight pussy, swallowing my cock. I pulled out to the rim of her pussy lips and thrust in again then again and again, harder and faster. Hearing Sherry’s screaming, “Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder! Give it to me harder!” made me pick up speed, urging me to thrust as hard as I could, making the bed squeak, as I pounded her, our eyes fixed on each other’s eyes, her tits crushed by my body. I was fucking her with all my strength and she was lifting her ass off the bed to meet my savage thrusts, taking me into her with wild abandon, screaming, ‘Harder, fuck me harder!”

I was able to keep going because I had cum so recently and rammed my cock into her when she suddenly raised herself higher and bucked me off of her onto my back. She quickly mounted me and started riding my cock. “I love riding you,” she said. “Your cock feels huge in me.” She lifted herself up then came down harder, moving up and down, up and down, up and down riding me like she was a cowgirl on a runaway horse, her tits bouncing, her long hair flailing. I had my hands on her hips, lifting her up and pulling her down.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!” she screamed as she came down hard on my cock.

I loved looking at the intensity on her face, her eyes closed, her mouth wide open, her body tensing, trembling and I could see she was about to explode in an orgasm. “I’m cumming!” she screamed. “Here it comes, ohhhhhfuck! I’m cummming!” she screamed, moving faster, harder until her whole body convulsed violently as she exploded, squirting her hot cum all over my cock.

Finally, she slowed down, wiggling her pussy on my cock, her body shaking in spasms. My cock was throbbing, ready to explode and I pushed her off of me onto her back, got on my knees between her legs as she opened herself to me. I knew I wouldn’t last much longer, feeling my need to cum rising, my cock swelling, my body on fire to fuck her like a savage animal as I lifted her legs to my shoulders, lifting her ass off of the bed and rammed my cock into her juicy tight pussy wanting to cum and wanting to have her cum with me.

“Come on. Pete,” Sherry urged, “Cum in me. Give it to me. Fuck me!"

I looked down at her urging me on. I loved how free she was with her body, how she screamed at me, how she loved fucking, how sensual, sexy and unselfconscious she was. I loved how raw, wild and passionate we were when we fucked.

“I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” I yelled, my loud screaming filling the room as spurt after spurt filled her pussy, our juices mingling as I rammed into her, feeling her pussy milking every ounce of sperm from me.

I collapsed on her and she hugged me as we just lay there for several minutes, unable to budge, panting and gasping, taking deep desperate breaths. I didn’t want to take my softening cock out of her warm pussy, and it felt wonderful to be wrapped in each other’s arms as we came back to earth from the ecstatic intensity of our orgasms.

After awhile, Sherry lifted her head, “I’m starving. Let’s go up to the house and get some of your bagels.”

“I’m hungry too and thirsty,” I said, remembering neither of us had eaten. We got up, found our clothes and got dressed. “Do you think we should go up to the house separately so your Dad doesn’t see us?”

Sherry thought for a moment. “It might bother him, but I don’t want to have to sneak around anymore,” she said as she slipped on her sneakers.

“Maybe we should go slowly,” I said.

“Maybe, but the sooner he gets used to it the better. I think if he sees us both working hard during the day and that my being with an apprentice doesn’t interfere with the farm work, he’ll come around.”

When we left the cabin, we looked up at the house. “Let’s race,” Sherry shouted and before I realized what was happening, she took off with a big head start. I started running, trying to catch up with her. She was running at full speed, but I managed to get up along side of her. I was impressed with how fast she ran, taking long strides. I put on a burst of speed and dashed ahead of her, but she caught up and we were running side by side. We looked at each other, smiling but with determination in our eyes. As we reached the house, I put on another burst of speed and got to the porch about a foot or two in front of her.

“I win!” I shouted, laughing.

“Wow, that was fun,” she said, gasping for air.

We were both out of breath as we opened the front door. Sherry’s father was at the table looking over catalogues with his calculator next to him. Mary was at the stove, stirring a big pot of soup.

“We just came for some bagels,” Sherry said.

John looked up at both of us, but didn’t say a word.

“These bagels are wonderful,” Mary said. “John already had three.” She turned to John, “Tell Pete what you said about the bagels.”

John looked up, but didn’t say anything and seemed to be sulking. There was an awkward silence while Sherry started slicing two bagels.

Mary turned to me, “He said if he can farm like he bakes bagels, things will be okay.”

I looked at John when Mary said that and he looked up briefly then went back to his catalogues.

LanaHart1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LanaHart1

Sherry handed me a buttered bagel on a plate, “Come on upstairs, I want to show you my studio,” she said, taking my hand.

I looked over at John to see if he reacted but he didn’t. Before we left the kitchen, I turned to Mary, “That soup smells great. What kind is it?”

“Just potato leek with some cabbage and carrots. You’ll have some at supper tonight.”

I then followed Sherry to the stairs as we went up to her room.

“This is one of my favorite places in the world,” she said, as we entered.

The room had two large windows with white curtains. The late morning sunlight poured in making the room glow. Her bed was made and had a floral comforter and two large pillows with a teddy bear propped against one of them.

“There’s my studio,” she said, pointing to a smaller room just off the bedroom.

We walked in and I saw a long table with jars filled with colorful stones and beads. She opened a drawer and I saw rings, necklaces, bracelets and pins of all shapes and sizes. She picked up a bracelet and showed it to me, “I love making bracelets with different colored beads. I made this one when I was twelve and never wanted to sell it.”

I was impressed with the intricate, colorful design. I looked at the row of jars, the small welding iron at the end of the table.

“I need to get out of this skirt.” She picked up her jeans from the back of a rocking chair she had in the corner. She slipped off her sundress and wiggled into her tight jeans, breathing in to button them. I loved how tight the jeans were on her legs and ass. She then went to a drawer and pulled out a yellow tank top and slipped it over her head. It was low cut and tight fitting, straining against her tits, her nipples were visible and I was starting to get turned on again. I walked over to hold her, but she pushed me away, gently and laughed, “Hey, buddy, you can’t touch me in my room, “Dad will hear us.”

“Sorry. You just look so hot in those jeans and shirt.”

“I like turning you on,” she said then went over to her table and picked up a book. “This is my journal. Want to hear what I wrote about us?”

“Sure, if you don’t mind sharing it with me.”

Sherry turned a few pages and found a place with her finger. She was leaning against the edge of her work table. “'Okay, listen to this, ‘I met Peter my first night home from college and saw how he looked at me. I knew instantly I wanted to fuck him. I loved how he looked at me and I started flirting. I didn’t want him to think I was just a flirt but knew that would change once he got to know me. Later that night, I snuck down to his cabin and we got high and then it didn’t take long before we were fucking like wild animals. Pete’s a great lover.’”

While she was reading I felt myself getting even more aroused. She looked up and saw the bulge in my pants and smiled. “Want to hear more?” she asked. I wasn’t sure if she was teasing me or not.

She turned the page and moved her finger down towards the middle. “Okay, listen to this. ‘Pete came to the barn and found me on my old saddle in my cutoffs and boots. I always wanted to fuck on the saddle so this was a fantasy come true. He got on and pressed his cock against my ass while my pussy was pressed against the horn and that was so intense. Then I turned around. First he fucked me with his tongue, while I stood with my legs spread and my feet in the stirrups and then I saw his big cock standing straight up. I pushed his face away and came down hard on his cock. I was already wet and his cock went all the way in and I rode his cock like I was on a stallion. My legs were spread over his thighs and his cock filled me. We fucked so hard I saw stars.’

Sherry’s reading got me so hot I wanted to grab her. When I moved towards her she said, “No, no, no, you can’t touch me in here,” she said with a sly smile on her lips. “But you can touch yourself, if you want. I want to watch you jerk off while I read to you.”

“You’re bad.”

“I know and you love it don’t you?” She laughed. “Go ahead. I want you to jerk off in front of me.” She turned the page and started to read.

‘I snuck down to his cabin after Dad went to sleep. Pete read me a line from a poem and I was really touched by his writing. We talked about how wrong it is to make someone be in your movie and he would never do that. I felt like we were really getting to know each other. Then I told him to fuck me and fuck me hard. I got on the bed and spread my legs and told him to come take me. We rolled around on his bed. First he was on top and then I was, then he was again. My legs were straight up on his shoulders and he pounded my pussy making me scream my head off. It was our most intense fucking so far. He’s strong and I love how we fuck.’

Sherry looked at the bulge in my pants, leaned forward, unbuttoned my jeans, lowered the zipper, “Come on jerk off for me.” Her reading got me so hot I couldn’t stand it so I grabbed my cock. It was a big stiff rod. She reached for a jar of Vaseline from her shelf and handed it to me, “This will help.”

I put some on my palm and started jerking off and she was obviously enjoying the show. She licked her lips with her tongue, staring at my hand going up and down on my cock. Watching me, she put the book down, leaned back against the table, her ass on the edge and slid her hand inside her tight jeans. I could see her fingers probing her pussy. I moved towards her and straddled her outstretched legs, hovering over her, jerking off just above her crotch, looking at her hands inside her tight jeans, moving faster and faster. While she was watching my fist move faster and faster on my cock, I moved closer to within an inch of her crotch, straddling her legs but not touching, masturbating for each other. While she played with herself, her other hand lowered her shirt, and she pulled out one of her tits and began rubbing it. Watching her squeezing her tit turned me on even more and I moved even closer, bending my knees slightly so that my cock was an inch from her pussy. She stared at my cock, biting her lip, her hand on her tit and I knew my jerking off was getting her hot.

My cock was throbbing, my cum starting to rise in me and she could tell I was getting ready to burst. She was getting ready to cum too, her body tensing, her mouth wide opened, her fingers moving faster and harder inside her tight jeans. Suddenly my cock erupted and shot my hot cum straight up and on to her yellow shirt. Spurt after spurt came and I could see Sherry on the edge of cumming, her mouth opening wider, her eyes closing tightly, her body tensing, her eyes looking into mine as a her orgasm hit and swept over her like a tidal wave. I held my hard cock just above her crotch. It was as if we had fucked without touching.

“That was so damn hot,” Sherry finally said, panting heavily, her hands still inside bulging the crotch of her tight jeans. “Man, are we crazy,” she said, glancing over at the open door.

I looked at the door, “We could have gotten caught,” I said.

“True, but isn’t it fun being bad, like this,” she said, looking down at the cum on her shirt.

We then put ourselves back together. I took her in my arms and we hugged, embracing each other, loving the warm, sweetness of our bodies expressing what we felt.

After those few tender moments, we walked over to the window. It was a warm sunny afternoon. Everything was green. I could see the cow in the pasture, the sheep grazing, the red barn and the line of trees on the edge of the farm.

Sherry was standing next to me and pointed to the other side of the farm. “That’s where Dad wants to build my house.”

“Wow, that would be great. It’s so beautiful here, almost magical.”

“I know and I do love it here, but I’m not sure what’s going to happen in the future. I have another year of college and I’m thinking about the Peace Corp. I want to work in Third World Countries. I’m too young to settle down.”

“What do you think will happen to us?” I asked.

“Who knows?” she said. “Right now, I love being with you and think we should really work hard on the farm and show my Dad that he didn’t make a mistake by not firing you.” She paused. “And we should fuck as much as we can. Other than that I can’t think about plans.”

“I understand,” I said turning to look at her. “I had a teacher at college who said, ‘If you want to make God laugh, tell Him you have a plan.”

“Wow, that’s a great line,” Sherry said, laughing.

Then we both got quiet, looking out the window at the farm. Neither of us wanted to speak. Sherry took my hand and we stood there quietly holding hands. I looked at her standing next to me, loving the glow of the sun on her face, the intense energy contained in her body, her adventurous spirit, the radiance of her beauty filled my heart with such love for her. Finally, I said, “I want to say something and I hope you don’t think it’s corny.”

“I won’t,” she answered, looking up at me. “What is it?”

“This is a hope,” I said, looking at her and took a deep breath. I hope the sun that shines now on your lovely face will rise tomorrow from lyric heart.

“That’s nice,” Sherry said, squeezing my hand. “Thanks for saying that. I love you. I hope that happens.”

“I love you too,” I said, putting my arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer as we stood there looking out at the green glowing farm. I looked over at where she might one day have her own farmhouse and closed my eyes, seeing me there.  Sherry and I working together. Standing there by the window, loving the moment and the vision of us sharing our lives. I turned to her, the sun on our faces. I squeezed her hand as she squeezed mine. “It’s important that we follow our dreams, our passions, but I hope we both end up starring in a movie we make together.”

“I do, too,” she said.

Neither if us said a word as we held hands, looked into each other’s eyes and smiled at each other, happy but uncertain what the future would bring.

 

Published 
Written by Sisyphus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments