Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The fall of Eden

"Tired of being a good girl, Eden decides to be bad"

15
9 Comments 9
10.7k Views 10.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Recommended Read
Eden was a good girl. Everyone said so: her parents, teachers, friends, even parents of friends. She worked so hard, achieved the best grades, kept steady boyfriends; Eden was a good girl and she was sick of it. After three long months of hard, relentless study for her final exams, she was ready to cut loose, to be someone else, to be bad.

She applied a smear of scarlet lipstick and studied herself in the dresser mirror: she even looked a good girl, with loose tresses of golden curls falling just below her shoulders. She was once told that she had the face of one of those cartoon bunnies they used to sell chocolate, and in a way that was about right. Her eyes were like almonds - large, wide, light brown ovals framed by long, feminine lashes - and her mouth was marked with the gentlest hint of buck teeth protruding from behind dusky pink lips. A litter of freckles dusted the bridge of her button nose and stood out against the softness of her cheeks, which had that virginal, blushed-white magnolia colour you often see in portraits by the Dutch masters. She kissed the air to set her lipstick, a lurid, lustful red burning from the pastel warmth of her face. 

She wore a black satin dress that she had bought especially for tonight. It clung like skin to each dramatic curve of her taut young body and stopped just a few inches below her waist. Strappy black heels added a little to her height, but she was five-feet-three and petite and chose a push-up bra to lift and separate her pert little tits. Gazing intently into the mirror, she fastened a plain, oval pendant of gold and Whitby jet around her neck and watched it settle above the porcelain valley of her cleavage. She grinned a coy, knowing half-smile and turned to face the night. Eden was a good girl, but tonight she was going to be bad.

===

Between snatches of phatic conversation about the weather and where she was going, she felt the taxi driver's glances follow the irregular strobing of passing streetlights, his eyes darting to catch glimpses of her chest and bare thighs. She smiled secretly and crossed her legs, allowing her dress to ride up just a little. She usually hated this kind of attention, this naked lust projected on her body, but in this moment she relished it. A swarm of butterflies fluttered around her stomach and settled in that precious spot between her gut and her pussy; she felt a moist tingling between her legs and the hardening of her nipples as a cool draft blew in from the passing street.

Her senses heightened, she was vividly aware of the click-clacking of her heels on the pavement as she walked towards the club, bouncers and passing men silently devouring her body in the same way the taxi driver had. This was partly why she came here, to this kind of place on this side of town. Partly, but only partly, she thought as she flashed a doorman a smile and some ID; she wanted to feel desired, but more than this she wanted to be fucked, she wanted to be used, and she wanted to be bad.

The club throbbed to the bassy pulse of a grinding R&B groove. It was the kind of tightly-packed place where the walls sweat with body heat and hormones. Eden squeezed a meandering path to the bar between bumping-and-grinding couples and half-dressed girls hanging from the necks of strangers. She picked up a violent-blue alcopop and swayed to the music, sucking absent-mindedly on the rim of the bottle and raising her toes and her eyes to survey the room.

===

A spicy hit of Paco Robanne, then a warm, rich mumble in her ear. She turned and faced a strong, broad chest clothed in a dark blue velvet jacket and crisp white shirt. Raising her head, a shining pair of onyx eyes looked back at her. His name was Edmund; he smiled, and his smooth, brown face beamed with charm and an undercurrent of mischief.

Eden had always fantasised about black men. In her sheltered life she'd never even met one, but in her long, restless, lonely nights she had often imagined. Edmund's long fingers wrapped around his pint and raised it to plump, pillowed lips. She told him her name and felt a dryness consume her mouth and the heavy feeling in her stomach sink and transform into a tingling between her legs. She watched his Adam's apple pulse with each gulp, a thick growth of tight curls rising from beneath his shirt. He was so big, so dark, so manly. He was the one.

They spoke loudly over the enveloping noise of the club, their faces so close that she could feel the warmth of his breath and see the faint creases of his face in the shifting red-green light. He was clearly older than her, perhaps in his late twenties, clean-shaven and with teeth that flashed an almost brilliant white in the semi-darkness. She noticed a diamond stud on his right ear lobe and a small sickle-shaped scar beneath his jaw. He was a man, full of danger and mystery, and the thought excited and terrified her. She had only been with boys and, even then, not really. Eden wanted to be bad, but wasn't really sure she knew how. She brought her bottle coyly to her lips. Playfully almost nibbling the rim, she fluttered her eyes up at his and giggled at words she could only half hear, hoping they were jokes.

'Shall we dance?' he smiled, at last breaking her awkward flirtation.

They moved towards the swelling centre of the room. The beat fell into a deeper groove, somehow even lower than before. Eden began to sway, the fabric of Edmund's jacket brushing her skin as she moved closer. Below her waist, she felt herself grinding against his jeans and an unmistakable hardness as he pressed against her, his pupils widening and lips moving towards hers. A sublime ache of anticipation rose through her pussy.

She jolted as a strong hand cradled her arse, pulling her towards him as he lowered his lips to hers.

LaurenNewton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurenNewton

His kiss was soft and cushioned, but as she allowed her tongue to tentatively explore his hot mouth it took on a new, primal hunger. His taste was masculine, unfamiliar and forbidden, a heady blend of alcohol and smoke. She moaned inaudibly as his hand groped behind her dress, grappling its way up her legs as his riled manhood bucked against her hips.

Instinctively, she guided his hand away, but kept it in hers, allowing her tiny fingers to slip safely between his as they clutched each other tightly; their kiss broke into heavy pants that hissed like steam into the night. Her breasts rose and fell with each receding breath; she felt a squeeze of her hand and humid breath pour like honey into her ear.

'This way,' he motioned, leading her through the hum and heat of dancing bodies.

===

It was the light that hit her first, an unnatural, faintly-flickering yellow contrasting with the playful dance of light and dark in the room next door; then the rushed echo of her heels on the tiled floor, the pounding bass reduced to a dull, muffled thud. Eden felt the sharp, cold hardness of porcelain against her spine and Edmund wresting her legs apart as he planted deep, hungry kisses down her neck. He kicked closed the door behind him and pulled her to the ground. 

The floor felt cold and wet against her bare knees as she pawed indiscriminately at brass, leather and denim. She pulled down his zipper and clumsily unpeeled tight, branded white boxer shorts. A dark brown cock sprang towards her face, the first she had ever seen; it was hard, long and poker straight, and her eyes greedily traced thick, strong, black veins meandering like mighty rivers down its shaft from the rounded mountain of its crown. It was much bigger than anything in her limited experience, and somehow angry, even violent in its throbbing, purple lust. Just inches away, she could smell it, a manly, earthy blend of cotton, skin and sweat. She felt almost sick with a heavy excitement that fell to the pit of her stomach as she drew her lips towards it, at first kissing the head and then taking it into her mouth, her tongue swirling as she glanced up into his eyes. 

Suddenly, she felt a strong hand wind through her hair and force her down his shaft, thick pubic hair brushing her nose as he held her at the base. Tears welled in her eyes as his cock filled her mouth and pushed against the back of her throat. She heard her own muffled gargles as she gagged and gasped for air, her head held down as he thrust into her with wild, angry fucks; again and again until finally releasing his grip. Gratefully drinking the air, Eden's chokes and coughs echoed from the tiles and hot tears seared her cheeks. She wanked his dick with liberated lust, her tiny white fist flying up and down its dark length. A lazy, unbroken trail of saliva stretched from his raging bell end to her chin.

'Fuck me,' she spluttered, breathlessly, gazing up from her knees with wet, helpless eyes. She was pleading, almost begging. 'You have to fuck me.'

With masterful arms, he lifted her off her knees and perched her on the seat. His tongue delved and swam in her mouth and his right hand struggled beneath her dress, pulling the thin, silky fabric to one side as he manoeuvred his body between her legs. She could feel the soft hardness of his head pushing between the folds of her labia. His girth filled and stretched her, and a sharp sting caused her to gasp and bite down on her lip as he began to thrust. Her soaked pussy clenched and tensed in response to him. She shuffled her hips in union with his fucks, breaking against her cervix like mighty waves against sea cliffs, and closed her eyes and whimpered in ecstatic agony.

'You like that, slut?' he leered in her ear, his dancefloor charm replaced by a domineering taunt. She threw her head back and moaned in affirmation. She loved it.

'Use me!' she spat, her almond eyes flashing and staring into his. 'Fuck me harder!'

Edmund launched himself into her body, his powerful cock driving like a piston. She grabbed behind his neck and bit hard into the soft, sweet skin around his sickle-shaped scar.

'Bitch!' he recoiled, snapping a shoulder of her dress.

He pawed at her tits and kept fucking, wildly and artlessly. She screwed up her eyes and drew manic circles around her clit with a finger, lost to the thrill and the violence and the pain. She could feel his hardness pulse and throb inside her and hear the quickening of his breaths as he approached his orgasm. He pulled out and wanked furiously on his thick, hard, magnificent cock.

'Cum on me. Cum all over me!'

Eden shot up and opened her mouth wide, sticking out her tongue, thirsty for his seed and desperate to be defiled. Edmund's knees buckled beneath him as his pulsing cock sprayed long ropes of thick cum onto her face, mouth and chest, his bestial grunts rattling around her ears from tiled walls.

===

Suddenly, she became aware of her surroundings once more, as if waking from a dream. She could hear the buzz of a florescent light and the distant hum of the dance floor. She swallowed and listened to his exhausted breaths dance with hers, watching silently as he pulled up his jeans and left her. His footsteps faded then disappeared as his cum oozed in a syrupy trickle down her face and off her chin.

The door swung and banged on its hinges, slowing with her breaths before coming to rest half ajar. She caught herself in the mirror above a row of sinks, sprawled in an empty stall with eyeliner smudged like charcoal down her cheeks and black satin torn off her shoulder. A strange, metallic cocktail of skin, cum and blood was fresh in her mouth. She wiped a hand across it and smiled. Eden was a bad girl.

Published 
Written by NomDePlume
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments