Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Edgewater Room Service

"Waiting in the Hotel Room, room service was LUSH"

49
13 Comments 13
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Hello Everyone! Looking forward to cumming back here. <p> [ADVERT] </p> It's been too long....."

I looked out the window.  Rain.  Again.  Did it ever stop?  I had been cooped up in the Edgewater Hotel on the water in Seattle for two days.  I looked at the Juliette with French doors.  There was no way I was going out there.

This Florida girl had no interest in that grey and that rain.  What was I doing here?  I jumped in a plane and flew 3500 miles for a hook-up.  How desperate was I?  Tom and I had been sexting for the better part of a year and, well, it was time.  He was bound by taking care of parents.  We were in that part of our years.

It didn’t mean we were old or washed up.  Pent up maybe.  To be honest, I thought he was hot the few times we FaceTimed.  What was I doing here?  A knock shook me out of my thoughts.  That was probably a good thing.  We were meeting in two days at the Seattle Center, just a few blocks up the road, but I hadn’t been able to scope it out.  Rain.

I walked to the door and opened it.  A man around forty-five was holding a plate, looking at me expectantly.

“Yes?”

“Did you order room service?”

“No,”  I replied, noticing how his uniform fit snugly around his arms, muscles clearly outlined through the material.  My mouth watered.  I looked at his eyes and he clearly noticed.

“Are you sure?”  he said.

Unable to help myself I opened the door.  The bookish, brown-eyed god walked through the door, brushing against my silk pajamas.  Yes, I was still in my pajamas. My nipples were instantly hard.  I would have crossed my arms in front of them but the sight of his ass in those pants...  God.  What was I doing?  I had never so much as left the house without a bra.  Here I was, just about panting over a stranger.

“Here?”  He turned.

Damn, his eyes were green.  The strap slid down my shoulder.

He set the plate down and turned.  He took two steps toward me and stopped in front of me.  He took a finger and outlined my lower lip, staring at it.

I opened my mouth trying to speak but only a moan came out.  He wrapped his hand behind my neck, placed his other hand on the side of my face and rubbed it down to my shoulders, to my back where it rested at the base.  I closed my eyes when his lips skimmed mine.  Slowly, carefully, then he gathered my lip in his teeth and rolled it back and forth bringing his tongue out and licking it across and down in side to my tongue.  I was breathless.  His mouth plunged into mine, his right hand holding my head gently and pressing my body closer to his.  I could feel the bulge in his pants.  God that was hot.  It was so fucking hot.

LikaSant
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LikaSant

He ran his tongue down my neck, biting my shoulder just a little.  I gasped.  The other strap moved down.  His fingers found my nipples through the silk of my top and rubbed them, then he pinched and I just about screamed.  He took the shirt down all the way and moved his mouth to my left nipple, sucking forcefully until I just about came in my pants.  He took his hand and rubbed it on the outside of my hot wet mound.  My pants were getting soaked.   He moved his mouth to the other nipple making me orgasm, where he pressed my body into his and held me as I shuttered.

Who was this god?

He slid my pants off, took my top over my head, slid his shirt off, and unbuttoned his pants sliding them down.  We were both completely naked.  Naked.  Naked.  I kept saying in my head.  What just happened?  All I could think about was the erection in front of me and how bad I wanted it in my mouth.  I slid to the floor as he gathered my hair up over my head so he could watch. 

I slid his shaft into my mouth and sucked, licked, put his balls in my mouth, sucked, licked.  Waited until he was about to shutter and then…he started moving.  He began to fuck my mouth.  His moan was loud, his cock was hard as hell and it hit the back of my throat hard.  I gagged from the force, but I wanted it so bad.  He pulled me off him, turned me around, laid me down on the bed face down, ass up.  Parted my legs and stroked my pussy with his wet fingers.

His cock slid in as if it was meant to be there.  It slid and moved and I moaned and moaned.  He held my hips, hard, pounded, and pounded and pounded.  God the force of what this man could do.  I came again, then his hands went under and rubbed my clit while he pumped.  What. The. Fuck.

He pumped and rubbed harder until I came again.  He pumped through it, making us both wet and slippery.  He pushed hard one last time and pulled out emptying on my ass.  I could feel the hot cum sliding all over my ass, dripping down.  He lay his body on mine on the bed, both of us panting, and I was dizzy.  He rolled over onto his back.

“Daphne, I’m so glad you came.  In more ways than one.”

I gasped, and my head jerked up.

His smile was dazzling.

“How did you?  Aren’t you mad?  I mean….”  I was shocked.  “Tom?”

“Of course I’m not mad, why would I be?  You just had sex with a stranger who happened to be your sexting partner and you found me sexy enough.”

“But how did you know I was here?  That I was…..”

“I have my ways, one of these days if you still want to have fun with me, I’ll tell you.”  He smiled.

Damn, that was so hot.

Published 
Written by Daphne17
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments