Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dinner (part 1)

"Every restaurant has a dark space"

5
3 Comments 3
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words
We are at an Italian restaurant; a table for two and the lights are dim. You are sitting in front of me, your hand is resting on the red and white checkered tablecloth. You are wearing a tight light blue dress, shiny black stiletto heels; your hair is loose and falling down over your shoulders. You are wearing a nice necklace made of turquoise with a bracelet that matches. And, because you know me, you are not wearing underwear.

I am dressed in a black pair of pants, white shirt with my sleeves rolled half way up and unbuttoned so you can see some of my chest hair. We are at an Italian restaurant after all.

 In front of each of us sits an empty dish and a half a glass of red wine. We just finished the main course and we are waiting for dessert and we can feel the warmth of the fireplace nearby. Luigi, the waiter, drops off two plates of tiramisu. He puts them on the table and slowly walks away telling us to enjoy. The meal has been great, not too filling and not too light, just perfect.

You grab your glass of wine and take a sip; a little drop falls down to your leg, just missing your dress but stains your precious white skin. I stand up and come closer to you so I can clean you off with my napkin.

When I bend over you can smell my cologne, and I quickly get a glimpse of your cleavage. I love how the dress perfectly fits your boobs, your round hips and your knees. I am done cleaning off your leg, but when I get up, you notice it has been a bit of a turn on. You can see a slight bulge in my pants, something has grown a bit and it turns you on. I go back to my seat and smile at you, hoping that you didn't notice my horniness. You smile back at me and sensually bite your lower lip.

While we both start eating dessert, you kick one of your shoes off but I have no idea what is happening under the table. With one shoe off, your naked foot is resting on the white carpet and you slowly move it toward me. You feel the edge of my pants, and slide your toes under it, touching my furry leg.

I look at you surprised and you smile back at me. I look around to see if anyone is looking or pointing at me, but nobody cares. Your foot starts moving up, caressing my leg, I feel myself getting harder now. I am too distracted to chew so I swallow the pieces of tiramisu as your foot goes back down to the carpet. Suddenly you start rubbing my knee, resting your sole on it.

You grab your chair with your hands and get even closer to the table, so you will have more reach to play your game. I am getting a bit nervous but loving it. Your foot moves forward and brushes my crotch. I look down and I can see your toes, now its official, I am hard. You feel my hard cock with our toes and lick your lips. My pants are getting tighter while your toes play with my dick.

As I watch this happen under the table, I can’t help but get harder. I look at you and see your eyes, blue as your dress, they are shining and you have a silly grim on your face. I put one hand on your foot but you don't stop exploring the area and I don’t want you to, I just help your moves with my hand. I love touching your foot and am starting to come. I am worried the wetness will be seen though my pants but can't think of anything else but making love to you right now.

You keep moving your toes playing with them along my member. I run my hand from your foot to your knee; you have such a smooth skin, I love it. You like my hand touching you. I am a bit embarrassed and worried because I think everyone is watching.

I am really hard. You keep smiling and leaning your head a bit sideways. Your earrings shine with the candle light, your red lips are matching your hair, your white skin seems to be reminding me about all the fucking we did the night before. Your dress is getting smaller and smaller in my mind, your hands are holding the cutlery while your toes are working on my cock, even harder than before.

I am loving every second of it. I put my hands back on the table, and smile back at you. I am finally a bit more relaxed, still horny and hard, but I don't care anymore about the rest of the restaurant, or the rest of the world for that matter. I keep eating my dessert, your foot still resting on my crotch.

You are not moving your toes any more, but I can still feel them. I decide to go one step further; I put my hand down and start unzipping my pants, just a bit, enough for me to grab my cock with two fingers and pull it out. It‘s so hard it slides out easily. Luckily our position doesn't really allow anyone to see what is happening in my lap.

You open your eyes wider, positively surprised. Now your toes are suddenly much more playful. You feel my wetness, my warmth and you keep moving your toes around my dick. I am really enjoying the dessert and this feels amazing.

We see Luigi, the waiter, coming closer so I throw the napkin on my lap, covering the whole scene. We are a bit nervous but think it’s also very funny. Luigi asks us something and we answer, I order the bill and we start cracking up, your foot still resting on my crotch, my dick still hard.

You remove your foot and slowly get your shoe back, you can't stop smiling, you enjoyed it as much as I did. Before the bill comes I put my cock back into my pants, zip it up and try to get as comfortable as I can, which is not very easy.

We pay the bill. I am still seated while you start standing up. I love seeing the whole of you in your tight light blue dress, your high heels, your red hair moving as you walk towards me. You come closer and kiss me. I get up slowly hoping that nobody will notice anything. I grab my jacket and hold your hand.

We walk towards the hall, crossing the door that separates the dining room from the hall. I stop you. The cloakroom is at our left and right in front of it is another room, the bar area, closed for tonight since it is only opens on weekends.

I walk towards it and pull you with me. You are thinking the same as me, and you follow me inside. There is no one in the cloakroom so no one can see us going in. The bar area is dark; the only light is coming from the huge window. All the stools are in place, the chairs are up on the tables, they have been cleaning not too long ago. It smells like old furniture. I push you against the wall and kiss. The door closes behind us, we are alone in a semi dark empty bar surrounding by lots of liquor, wooden stools, tables and comfortable couches.

I have you trapped between me and the wall. We kiss, our hands moving like crazy all over our bodies. I grab the back of your neck with one hand and push you against me, our tongues deep in each other’s mouths. My other hand is on your hip, slowly moving up and down your side.

Both your arms are around my shoulders, keeping me close to you. You can fell my hardness against you. I slowly move my hand to your leg and pull your dress up a bit, my hand is grabbing your ass.

Mistress_Jha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mistress_Jha

Still kissing you, my hand moves with expertise from your ass to your inner legs, I can feel how turned on you are. My fingers are wet with your excitement now and I start playing with your clit.

You moan. I keep one playful finger around the area; you are totally wet and getting wetter. I am hard as a rock and one of your hands reaches for my cock, you start stroking it, I can feel your hand and your fingers through my pants. I need to get it out or I am going to explode. With a movement that you have done many times, you unzip me, your fingers search under my pants, past my underwear and to my throbbing dick. You pull it out and grab it with your whole hand, as I moan.

You smile and with a devilish look in your eyes, you pull away from me, turn around and push me against the wall. I release my hand from its place and lick my finger, tasting the sweetness of your pussy. I love it and it makes me harder. Both your hands are back on my chest, pushing me against the wall. You start unbuttoning my shirt while you kiss my chest, my nipples, my six pack, my bellybutton. You don't have time to undo my pants, you are already feeling my cock touching your leg.

One of your hands is gently holding my balls, your other hand is between your legs, playing with your pussy, moving your fingers quickly over your clit. You crouch down in front of me and I can see your red hair, your blue dress, your black shoes and I want your tongue to start playing with the tip of my dick. Your hand grabs my cock, your fingers around it. I can see your blue bracelet and its little turquoise stones, dancing along with the movement of your hand. You are jerking me off, looking up at me. I can see your huge blue eyes, your red lips smiling, you are still pleasuring your wet pussy.

You lick and taste my wetness. You clean the drops off your chin and start licking along the whole shaft. You kiss every inch of it; I am getting harder and you can feel it with your lips. But you are too focused on the tip of my cock. I'm dying for you to put it on your mouth. I can't wait to feel the warmth of your lips around it, but you keep playing with your tongue, with your lips, you lick my balls, sucking gently, playfully.

I am almost in pain. You feel my urge to feel your mouth in my cock so you shove it inside. I open my mouth in ecstasy; this is feeling great. I have to make an effort not to moan too loud, I don't want to get caught in the act! Your lips are around my dick and your tongue is still moving around the tip. Your hand is holding the base of my penis. You move your head towards it, swallowing my cock. You help yourself with your hand, stroking it at the same time.

You are sucking my dick like crazy now, sucking it like you really mean it. You love having my cock in your mouth, feeling its hardness, its softness and its wetness. I love the way you suck my dick, the perfect movement of your hand that accompanies your mouth, never biting, always licking and sucking. You kiss the tip again, and put it in your mouth, in and out. I can't explain with words how this feels. From above I only see my dick disappearing again and again inside your mouth, between your lips.

You take your hand off my cock and grab my balls, gently. Your other hand, wet from your own juices, moves up to my pants. Now you have all the time in the world to unbutton them, making it easier to grab and stroke my balls. I grab your head with my hand and push it against me, making you gag a bit as my dick goes deeper in your mouth. You don't mind and even like it.

You hear my moan and decide to do it again, trying to get the whole of my dick into your mouth. Now you put one of your hands in my ass and push me against you, you want to feel all of my dick and you do, and you feel it grow inside of your mouth, throbbing.

You've been sucking me for a little while and I feel that I can come at anytime, but I don't want that to happen just yet. I grab you by your shoulders and push you back, while at the same time that I tell you to get up. As you do, you take the back of your hand you wipe away some of my fluids from the corner of your mouth. I grab you from your hair, a bit rough and throw you on a red leather couch next to us.

You fall on all fours, your knees on the seat and your hands on the back of the couch. Kneeling down, you look back towards me. You are overlooking the main window so you can see the street; it is dark inside so nobody can see us. Your dress is half way up your ass. I can see perfectly see your freshly waxed pussy, your wet inner thighs, the whole length of your legs, your shoes, your feet. You arch your back a bit and turn your head towards me. I grab your head again and tell you to look to the window. You obey and I slowly start kneeling down behind you. My shirt is already on the floor and you wait with anticipation.

First you feel my teeth gently biting your ass. With my hands, I pull your blue dress even higher so it is around your hips. I keep biting you, now your other ass cheek. Rapidly passing the tip of my tongue close to your pussy. Then I slowly move towards the center. It's warmer there and I rest the tip of my tongue in your asshole. I like licking it, it gives you a strange pleasure. At this point you are so turned on that you would like almost anything now, but getting your ass licked is slowly becoming on of your favorite naughty things to do. My hand is wet from you, and by separating your legs you feel my intentions and spread them even more. My mouth is now lowering down so I can finally taste your pussy.

I love your taste, your sweetness and bitterness at the same time, your warm and open pussy always inviting my tongue to come in so I lick it, write strange figures with my tongue on your clit. You feel a wave of amazing joy and delight and suddenly comes your first orgasm. You scream a bit but immediately you bite your lip and close your mouth.

I smile with satisfaction and keep licking and sucking you. I push my tongue deep into you, fast and repeatedly. You love that and the wetness of your pussy is now obvious; your orgasm has flooded my mouth with your fluids. I taste every drop of it and keep licking and also decide to use one of my fingers to help me out. Then I put a second finger, moving gently in and out, you are so wet and lubricated it goes in so easily, so I add a third finger.

Now you make a little moan so I know I am doing the right thing. I keep fingering your pussy while licking and biting your ass. I start getting up, my left hand resting on your lower back and my other hand still pleasuring you, my fingers lost deep inside of you.

I start going harder, deeper and faster. Your breathing is heavy now and your moans maybe too audible, so I slow down and pull my fingers out of you, they are soaking wet... (to be continued)

Published 
Written by pintxu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments