Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Christian Woman

"The woman I bought a car from fucks me, then repents."

41
23 Comments 23
13.5k Views 13.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

My cell phone rang.  Along with the number was a name, indicating the caller was in my contacts list.  Judy.  I’d forgotten I had added her back when we were working out schedules so I could look at a car she had for sale.  That was a few months ago.  She was around forty-six according to things she’d said.  She wasn’t super sexy physically, although for having three kids she looked pretty good, but she just had an air about her.  A subdued, “I can fuck your balls off” aura.  The day I looked at the car, she was wearing black stretch pants that were tight enough that everything was displayed.  Either she had on the thinnest thong ever made, or nothing under them.  I could even see how she’d trimmed her pubic hair.  But she was married, super Christian from her conversation, and I was there to buy a car.  Still, I enjoyed the view.

“Hello,” I answered. 

“Hi, is this Steve?  This is Judy Swann.  You bought my car a few months ago?”

“Hi, Judy.  Yes, this is Steve.  What’s up?”

“How’s the car doing?” 

“It’s doing great.  I’ve done some cleaning and a bit of repainting on it.  New floor mats.” 

“Oh, that’s great,” she almost giggled.  This was feeling odd.  “I know this may sound strange, but could you swing by today or tomorrow?  I think I may have left something in it and want to check.  You remember where I live?” 

Odder and odder.  There was nothing in the car, but she lived close by and I had nothing else to do.  She was easy on the eyes so it would at least be pleasant.  “Sure, I can be there in about ten minutes.”

“Great. See you soon.” She hung up.

I pulled into her driveway and drove back to her house which was set back behind another house.  As I was getting out of the car, she came out of the house wearing the same black stretch pants.  Like before, everything was quite well outlined.

“Thanks for dropping by.  Do you mind if I look in the glove compartment?” 

I said didn’t and she went around to the passenger’s side, dug around in the glove compartment for a minute, then stood up.  “Not in there.  How about the trunk?”  I pulled the trunk release under the dash and we both walked to the rear of the car.  As we stood there, her gaze was toward the empty trunk, but she was somewhere else.

“Steve, do you remember the day you bought this car?”  I said I did.  “Do you remember how you were looking at me when you didn’t think I noticed?  You kept glancing at my crotch.”

Oh, geez!  Busted.  Well, nothing to do but admit it.  “Yeah, I was. I’m sorry if it made you uncomfortable.  You’re hot and those pants leave little to the imagination.”  I know my face was red, I’d felt it change.

“You think I’m hot?  Really?”  Her voice had a tone of uncertainty, as if she might not like the answer.

Fuck it.  Might as well be honest.  “Absolutely.” 

Now it was her turn to color.  Then she asked, “Why were you looking at my crotch?”

I decided to see where it would lead.  “Because everything is quite clear under those tight pants and I was wondering how you would look and taste out of them.” 

Her eyes widened and her face went to a brighter red.  Her happy, giggly demeanor was gone.  She looked away, closed the trunk lid, and said, “Could you come in for a few minutes?  I don’t want the neighbors to hear.”  I followed her into her house, a tiny, cramped, over-furnished thing.  She held the door for me and told me to have a seat as she closed it.  I sat down and she came to stand in front of me.  “Tell me what you see.” 

She stood there facing directly at me, hands on hips, watching.  I let my eyes slowly wander down her body to her feet and back up.  “I see an extremely sexy woman who needs to have her pussy eaten.”  I don’t know where that came from, but it just came out; seemed like the right thing to say.  Her eyes widened again, it looked like her body momentarily sagged slightly, her breath caught, and her hand went to just below her throat.

“Do you do that?”  I nodded.  She stared at me for several moments, then looked up at something far beyond the wall behind me.  “My husband is at our church again.” Emphasis on “again”.  “I love the church, too, but he’s becoming fanatical.  I’ve tried talking to him, but it does no good.  I thought he no longer wanted to be around me, that he was seeing someone else, but I now know it’s just his work that has consumed him.  I guess I need validation that I’m still desirable to men.” 

“Well, I can tell you that you are very desirable to this man.”  With that I let my gaze lock onto her crotch, studying every line and crease, mentally seeing through the fabric to the flesh below.  I saw her head turn and knew she was watching me inspecting her nether regions.

“Show me.”  Her voice had suddenly gained a husky aspect.  I stood up, took the one step between us, and bent to kiss her.  She was tall, almost as tall as me, so it was more of a tilting my head down.  Her mouth opened as our lips met and her tongue greeted mine at the threshold.  Holy shit!  The way her tongue danced, she could give a hell of a blow job.  My hands immediately went under her sweater, slid up her back, and unhooked her bra.  Sliding around, they pushed up under the bra to grasp her nicely sized breasts, not quite large enough to sag much, but plenty to grip and lift.  Her nipples were rock hard and the size of the end of my little finger, about a half-inch long.  As I began squeezing and rolling them her tongue activity increased and a slight moan escaped through her nose.

FeliciaDugan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FeliciaDugan

Breaking the kiss, I saw her eyes were glazed with lust.  I lifted her sweater over her head and off her arms, then slid the bra off, dropping it onto the sweater.  Bending down, I lifted each breast to my mouth, sucking hard on the nipple and areola, flicking them with my tongue.  Her fingers laced through my hair and pulled me to her as her breath became ragged.  “Do you like them?”  I lightly bit each nipple in response, hearing her gasp each time.

Kneeling before her, I gazed up into her lust-filled eyes as I stroked her pussy through her pants.  That close, I could smell her scent drifting through the material.  I leaned forward and kissed the outline of her clit which was now obvious.  That got a slight squeak and a shiver from her.  “Are you going to lick me now?”  In answer, I hooked my fingers under the waist of her stretch pants and pulled them down to her ankles.  Nope, no panties.

I stood up and pointed to the couch.  “Sit there with your butt on the edge and spread your legs.”  Her belly was loose with a deep belly button and there were stretch marks, but they just added to her sexiness.  She sat as I said.  With her legs spread, her pussy was open, and her swollen clit stood out.  I knelt between her legs, noticing the glaze of moisture at the bottom of her lips.  A groan escaped her when my finger slipped in.  I worked it around, coating it well with her juice, then pulled it out and placed it in my mouth.  Yeah, she tasted great.

Looking up into her eyes, I smiled as my now clean finger slipped from between my lips.  “I’m going to enjoy this.  Hope you do, too.”  With that, I sucked her clit between my lips and flicked it with my tongue.

“Aah,” she cried as her hips bucked.  Her hands gripped my hair, and her legs went over my shoulders, clamping her feet on my back.  I let her clit slip out and ran my tongue from her well of nectar up to just below her clit, working around to cover in and around her pussy, spreading her juices everywhere.  Her smell was just as delicious as her taste.  Her husband was a fool.

There was a continual stream of gasps, squeaks, yelps, groans, and indecipherable mutterings as I tongued her.  My hands were massaging her inner thighs, keeping her legs open enough to allow me some freedom.  I noticed the pubic hair I’d seen through her pants was indeed neatly trimmed into a little patch.  Stupid husband, ignoring this.

Her juices coated my mouth and chin and had soaked my mustache.  “God, I love this, it feels so good, don’t stop, lick me, oh God …” and back to mutterings.  I wondered if she was praying or just enjoying it; that brought a chuckle into her pussy.  I placed the index and middle fingers of my left hand at her entrance and slid them in.  “Ooo, oh God, aah,” and her hips bucked as a stream of liquid ran down over her asshole and squished under her.  Good thing the couch was fake leather, not that I would have stopped. 

Turning my hand palm up, I curled the fingers slightly, pushed against the upper wall, and began sliding them in and out.  Her hips bucked more as her fingers pulled on my hair and her throat created little animal sounds.  I locked my mouth onto her clit, sucking it hard.  That brought her hips up with much of her weight on my shoulders and hers and what was almost a scream came from her nose because her mouth was closed tight.  Trying to hold the noise in, I guessed.  Then her entire body tensed and shivered as a flood of juice ran out of her well, over my fingers and hand, dripping down under her ass to puddle on the couch.  I could feel her pussy spasm on my fingers.  This lasted a few seconds, then she dropped back to the couch with a very liquid splat as she quivered in aftershock. 

Not waiting, I quickly undid my jeans and pushed them down to free my rock-hard cock.  I placed the head at her entrance and sank to the hilt.  Her legs locked around my torso as her hips rose to meet my thrust.  I placed a hand on each breast, massaging and rolling the nipples.  She gripped my forearms as I began pumping into her.  At first, she didn’t react other than her hips matching my rhythm, but soon she became vocal with gasps and moans. 

She had come and if she did again, great, but I was fucking for my release.  I moved my hands down to her hips, noticing how her belly rolled with each bounce, matching her now free tits.  Gripping her hips, I began hammering into her hard and fast.  Her gasps and moans grew into louder cries.  “Oh God, oh God, oh God,” she repeated with each thrust into her.  As fuck happy as she was, I wasn’t surprised to feel her pussy walls grab my dick, and juice flood out over my balls as she came again. 

The added tightness did it.  “Yeah, take it, here it is!” I cried out as I slammed in hard and deep to pump my seed against her cervix.  She gave out another nose scream as she ground herself against me.  With us both spent, she relaxed onto the couch as I slid my softening dick from her.  Man, did she look hot.  Rode hard and still wet.  Made me wish I could do it again right away, but those days were gone with the decades.  I’m not as good as I once was, but I’m as good once as I ever was.

She lay there quivering, and when I saw the tears coming from her eyes, I realized she was crying.  “Dear God, please forgive your faithless servant for her sin of adultery.  Please realize I’m a weak and flawed human who is victim of the desires of the flesh …”  Holy shit, she was praying.  Slumped naked on the couch, legs spread, pussy open with my cum leaking from it, her juice soaking under her ass, praying for forgiveness.

I got dressed and left.  Never heard from her again, although I secretly found her on Facebook and they’re still married.  Damn, I should have gotten a blowjob, too.

Published 
Written by Stever899
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments