Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Café

"Amazing what happens following a visit to a coffee shop"

7
0 Comments 0
1.1k Views 1.1k
859 words 859 words

Author's Notes

"A friend who owns a cafe asked me to try and write a story starting there."

I walk into your cafe shortly before closing time. I know you will not close until you are ready, and you are surprised to see me and say you can't leave after a quick kiss. As the customers are leaving, I start to help you clean up, wipe down tables and wash up.

I look at you wearing a yellow dress, which is just respectable, with wedge heels (I think they are called), and your hair is loose, flowing down your back.

We are about to get a taxi but are spotted by one of your friends who offers us a lift to your place. I sit in the back as she questions you about me and our relationship.

We get to your place, take our coats off, and have a long lingering kiss, our tongues playing with each other. You say, "Stop," take your shoes off, and lead me to the living room, and we start kissing and cuddling on the settee. Your neck and mouth are receiving plenty of attention, along with your ears. You start pulling my t-shirt up and off me, then start to feel my nipples as we kiss again. I move my hand to your breast and gently squeeze it, and you moan in my mouth.

Without moving our mouths and tongues apart, I slide your dress straps down. You sit up, still kissing. I slide the other strap down to discover you are not wearing a bra. I can now feel your naked breast and feel your nipple harden.

Moving down to suck your other nipple, gently nipping it and hearing you moan, I carry on doing this, and I feel you push your breast into my mouth. You pull my head there. My hand moves away from your breast, and I place it on your thigh below the hem of the dress.

I slide my hand between your thighs to your pussy to find your panty material which is damp with desire. Knowing the best way to keep a woman happy is not to rush, I gently stroke your pussy lips, feeling them swell through the material as you make noises showing I am touching you correctly. I use a finger to move your panties aside so I can feel your pussy, then push my finger into your warm hole. While I finger-fuck you, my thumb finds your clit as I alternate between sucking your nipples and kissing your mouth. Your breathing gets harder and suddenly your body arches as you cum. I watch your reaction, fingering you still until you come down from your high.

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

Recovering, you look at me and say, "Bed!" taking my hand you lead me to the stairs to your room. As you start up the stair, I tell you to stop and bend forward with your hands on the treads. Looking at your great arse, I lift your dress, seeing your thong, pulling it down so it's just below your bum checks. I see your star and pussy lips, and I ease your legs apart and push my fingers in your pussy. "Carry on up to your bedroom!" I suggest.



Sitting on the bed, you lie back and rest on your elbows to see what I will do with a smile on your face. Now undressed, I kneel between your legs and kiss your inner thighs, work my way up to your pussy, and smell your sex. I gently stroke your lips so you get used to the feeling, and you lie back.

My tongue starts to push harder so I can feel your hole with it. You move in reaction to the sensation. As you get familiar with my tongue, I occasionally flick your clit so you get more sensation.

"Fuck, that's good," is your response.

Encouraged, I decide to use my fingers in your pussy, gently fingerfucking you as my tongue concentrates on your clit. My fingers concentrate on your g spot till you cum, and then fingerfuck till your body relaxes, then I go back to it.

I get up and hold your ankles and lift your legs against my chest. Finally, my cock enters your pussy.

I start with gentle strokes, watching your face and body, especially how your breasts move. We stay in this position for a while until you start to pull away to get on your knees. You pull me onto the bed and stroke my cock. I'm lying on my back, and you straddle me and slowly slide up and down my cock. This is now just for your pleasure. Your movement gets faster and faster until you cum.

You climb off and go on all fours, and I take you from behind and fuck hard till I cum.

We collapse on the bed and cuddle up, me pulling the duvet over us before falling asleep, holding each other.

We wake up in the morning, and we kiss and cuddle before we go and have a shower. You realise you have to rush to work so we can't have any more time.

As we walk out of the door, we agree to have breakfast at your cafe.

Published 
Written by Nomad123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors