Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bodyguard Final

"Brad and Kady meet more strife; and eventually their attraction proves too much to ignore."

7
2 Comments 2
7.0k Views 7.0k
6.4k words 6.4k words
Authors note: As with the first part Lacey (from Sweet Temptation) makes an apperance in this part of the story as well. If you haven't read Sweet Temptation it is linked to the first part of this story. Enjoy!

Kady didn't open her eyes. She didn't want to, because as soon as she did, reality would hit her. She moved slightly, and someone placed their hand on her arm. She slowly opened her eyes. She was in the hospital. She thought for sure she would still be in that damn car. She must have passed out, because she didn't remember how she got there. She followed the hand on her arm to the face that it belonged to.

"Daddy..."

He smiled an apologetic smile.

"Shhh honey, and rest."

Kady cleared her throat and tried sitting up. "Dad, where's Brad?"

"I'm right here."

Kady turned towards the door. "Shouldn't you be in one of these beds too?"

He smirked, "I let them check me over, and give me some pain medicine. I was more worried about you."

She cleared her throat again. "Brad..."

He shook his head. "It's entirely my fault. I knew that SUV had been following us for days."

Kady's father could feel they needed to be alone. "I'll just step down stairs for some coffee," he said. Neither of them noticed he was gone.

Brad stepped closer, taking Kady's hand. "Kady, I'm sorry I yelled at you, I was just so damn scared I had lost you. I overreacted."

Kady closed her eyes hard and reopened them. "Brad, I'm sorry, I really shouldn't have left, I wasn't thinking."

Brad leaned closer and placed a soft kiss on a bruise on Kady's left arm. "We both had a part in it." Brad sat down. "Well, it's obvious what happens next."

Kady looked over at him, confused. "What do you mean?"

"You can't go back to your apartment. They know where you live, and they have shown they mean business." Brad paused. "So you will be coming to stay with me at my home for the remainder of the time."

Brad looked over her face; besides a small bruise over her left eye she looked flawless. Kady sat up. "Good. I can't wait to get out of this bed." Brad smirked.

"I'd much rather see you in my bed anyways."

A light shade of pink touched Kady's cheeks.

"What makes you so sure I will be in your bed?"

Brad scoffed, "Please, you know you can't resist this," Brad said raising his eyebrows, and making an amused face. Kady laughed.

"You really can be funny when you want to be."

One day later, Brad was helping Kady into his car. Her car, she thought unhappily, was totaled. Brad had shown her a picture of it, and it was completely unrecognizable.

Kady sighed and carefully got into the car. Her legs, thankfully had not been broken in the crash, but were still very sore, and tender. Brad had gotten very lucky. He came away with a few scratches, and bruises. Kady leaned her head back on the seat of the car, and closed her eyes. She was saddened by the fact the two months had seemed to fly by. They only had a little over two weeks left. Kady sighed, a deep heavy sigh that caught Brad's attention.

"What's wrong?"

She looked over at his profile. The sun was casting a beautiful shadow on his strong jaw. She loved the five o'clock shadow, and made a mental note to let him know it too. When Brad looked over at her, she got lost in the cool blue of his eyes.

"Nothing, just tired is all."

He smiled. "Once we get to my place you can rest."

In my bed , Brad thought to himself.

Brad pushed himself off the bed, his stomach rumbling. He looked over at a sleeping Kady. God, she looked beautiful with the moonlight on her face. He tiptoed out of the room, and made his way to the kitchen, checking the alarm system, and the locks on the doors. He ate a quick sandwich while standing up, keeping a keen ear out for anything. He splashed cold water on his face; he didn't know what he was going to do. He was falling for this woman, but he didn't know how she felt. He wasn't sure if he was ready for a commitment, it scared the hell out of him. He sighed, and made his way slowly back to the bed. He tried to slide in unnoticed, but Kady stirred.

This was the night they both decided to take it slow. Kady placed a soft, warm kiss on Brad's cool lips. He pulled her closer, only wanting to savor the moment. The two weeks were winding down fast, and both weren't sure what the other wanted. Brad took control, and reached down finding her hot and ready. He started slowly, just lightly circling her clit. She bit her lip, locking her eyes with his. He sped up, applying more pressure to her now throbbing clit. She moaned loudly, her back arching high off the bed. Her muscles began to shake, and her eyes rolled back into her head. Brad leaned in and kissed her neck, biting the soft flesh. Kady lost her breath.

"Oh God," she said on a moan. Her skin felt like small fires were burning under it anywhere he touched. She couldn't get enough of this man, he appealed to her senses, and she couldn't stop it. An enticing shiver shot down to her wetness when she realized he was kissing down her body to her wet vagina. He got down between her legs, and took her legs and pushed them apart. He leaned in, and looked up at her before touching her with his tongue.

"Look at me."

It was a plea she followed without hesitation.

Her eyes fluttered open, and instantly locked with his. Brad's eyes were a much darker blue, shadowed with lust, and something else Kady couldn't pin point. It didn't matter because a second later all thoughts went out of her mind, as Brad's warm breath and hot tongue made contact with her wetness. He slid his tongue easily against her hot folds, and slid it inside her, savoring every single shake of her muscles. Kady's breath was all but gone, and her legs were shaking as if they had a mind of their own. He dragged his tongue back up.

"Oh fuck," Kady breathed out, her chest rising and falling faster with each breath.

He sucked her clit into his mouth with his hot lips, and a spray of fire works exploded behind Kady's now closed eyelids. She was almost screaming now, and Brad was becoming impossibly turned on. He felt like his penis was made of pure steel.

"Brad...ohh fuck. Don't stop!" Kady screamed. Brad increased the pressure, sucking her clit harder, and slid in his long middle finger, pumping it fast. Kady's back arched high off the mattress, her hands closed in a tight fist. Brad could tell she was about to come, and added just a little more pressure. That was all Kady's body needed, and she exploded in the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. Brad continued to lick her wet vagina, as her orgasm subsided. He climbed back up her body, between her spread legs. Kady couldn't move, her muscles felt like liquid. She was breathing heavy, and her skin felt like it was on fire. She smiled sweetly at Brad. Brad only smirked, his eyes held a dangerous promise, one that said I'm about to fuck you very thoroughly. A delicious shiver shot down Kady's spine. Brad leaned down and kissed her so passionately Kady thought she might cry. He kissed his way to her ear, nipping her earlobe with his teeth. Kady felt like her whole right side was going numb. His hot breath impossibly turned her on next to her ear.

"Touch me, Kady...please," he breathed into her ear, sending more goose bumps to her skin. His voice held a pleading, which Kady found oddly endearing. She ran her hands down his chest, to his hard penis. She kissed his shoulder over to his neck, and sunk her teeth into his tender flesh. He sucked in a breath, and groaned. Feeling her hands on his penis, and her teeth on his neck was almost more than he could handle. He sat back on his heels, taking in her body. She was beautiful, and not in the traditional way. He couldn't get enough of her, every time he was around her he had the unrelenting urge to touch her. He locked eyes with her and guided his hardness into her wet vagina. He pushed all the way in and leaned over her, not moving an inch. He kissed her hard, then starting pumping into her very slowly. Brad was so turned on he wasn't sure how long he could control himself. Kady wrapped her legs around his waist, not even remembering her legs were sore and pushed her pelvis up to meet his thrusts.
She lost her breath.

"Fuck me harder, please." Brad was more than happy to oblige, and began pumping faster. A sheath of sweat covered Brad's well-muscled back. He leaned over and took one of Kady's erect nipples into his mouth. She groaned and dug her nails into his arms, dragging them down, leaving scratches in their wake. Brad groaned, and sucked in a breath. The pain/pleasure was mind blowing. He started pumping faster, feeling himself about to explode.

"Open your eyes."

It wasn't a question, or even a statement. It was a demand. One that Kady obeyed, with a shiver that shot straight to overheated vagina. The second their eyes locked Kady saw the lust in his eyes, and her back arched as she came hard for the second time that night. Brad felt the muscles of her vagina contracting, causing him to groan, and begin to come seconds after Kady. Brad fell on top of Kady, both of them a bundle of well-sated nerves. Once again Kady felt like her entire body was made of hot liquid. Brad kissed her shoulder and rolled off her. Kady lay next to him, her breathing still labored.

"That was..." Kady began.

"Incredible." Brad finished.

Kady turned on her side facing him. She watched his chest rise and fall, before dragging her eyes a little lower to his tight stomach. A small bead of sweat was making its way down his stomach, and Kady watched it. She followed it until it disappeared into a trail of hair that flowed all the way to his crotch. She licked her lips and looked up at his face. He was smirking at her. Damn, she thought. He had caught her looking. Kady blushed.

"I would be more worried if you didn't want to look," Brad said, his voice a low whisper. Hell, he had been looking at her too; her long tan legs, the way her hips swelled out at just the right spots. He loved the tightness of her skin, the creamy perfection of her breasts. Oh he had to stop, he was getting turned on again. He didn't know if he could go for a second time, his age was catching up with him. He was only thirty-two, but the years of police service had made his body less agile than when he was twenty-two.

Kady's eyes dropped to Brad's arm, and she noticed the scratches she had left there only moments before. She kissed them.

"Sorry about that."

He smiled a beautifully lopsided smile. Oh how Kady was going to miss that smile when the two months were over.

"Not a problem at all. I quite enjoy the tigress part of you." Brad moved to lean over Kady. "You know what I was thinking?"

He didn't give her time to answer before his mouth captured hers into an impossibly tender kiss. Kady dragged her hands down his back, loving the feel of him. All muscle, all man.

"I was thinking I am too old to have a second go..." He paused looking down at her body, and a very appreciative groan slipped passed his lips. "But something about you, I just can't get enough."

He bent his head, and took a straining nipple into his mouth, making it hard instantly. He kissed back up to her neck, finding that place that made her bones turn to jelly. He kissed her there, and nipped at the flesh with his teeth. Kady couldn't breathe.

"That is, unless you don't want to...?" he asked with his mouth against her neck. She could feel the smile on his lips. When she didn't answer he raised his eyes to meet hers, she bit her lip. His eyes were almost black they were so dark.

"Did you know that your eyes change to a much darker blue when you are turned on?" Kady asked. He didn't answer, he was already preoccupied with her left breast.

Brad raised his head suddenly, his senses tingling. Had he heard something? He looked around the dark. He was almost sure he had. The hair on the back of his neck was standing up.

Kady looked at him unsure, she moved to cover herself. "What's...” she began.

"Shh. I thought I heard something." His mind whirled; he had made sure every window and every door were locked. He slid from the bed, grabbing his gun. Oh fuck , he thought. The fucking basement, how could he have been so stupid?!

 BAM! Just as that thought crossed his mind a gunshot whizzed passed his ear, missing it by maybe an inch. Kady screamed, as the shot landed in the pillow about 12 inches from her face.

"Kady, get in the floor now!"

Kady forgot she was naked and rolled out of the bed, dragging herself by her elbows under the bed. Another shot was fired and this time it did hit its target. Brad clenched his teeth. He felt the familiar burn of the hot metal of the bullet as it grazed his right shoulder. He crouched down, making his way to the basement door, where the shots were coming from. He raised his gun and fired. He heard a male groan, and almost smirked, he had hit his target. Another shot came from the other direction, before he heard a loud thud. He cringed as heard the sound of a body falling to the floor. He flipped on a light and saw the male laying face down just outside the door, a large pool of blood forming under him. He walked over, him too forgetting he was naked, and kicked the gun out of the reach of the man. He reached down and checked for a pulse. He cringed, no pulse. He stood and pulled on a pair of jeans.

"Kady, are you okay?"

Kady pulled herself out from under the bed, pulling the sheet off the bed to cover herself with. She wrapped herself in it, as Brad walked over to her. "Yes, I'm fine. Are you?"

He showed her his bleeding shoulder. "I'll be fine." Kady began to shiver. Brad opened his arms to her, and Kady stepped in, engulfed by his warmth. She hid her face against his chest. Brad dug his cell phone out of his pocket to call the police.

Two days later Brad pulled into the courthouse. His shoulder still stung, and Kady was still shaken. The man that broke into his house was indeed dead. Luckily Brad wouldn't have to go to court because of the man's lengthy rap sheet. Brad sighed, he hadn't had to shoot anyone in a long time, and he was still a little shaken at having to kill another human. He looked over at Kady, and quickly decided it was well worth it. Today was the sentencing day, and he prayed it went smoothly. Kady had been awfully quiet, and he was sure he knew why. She was scared something was going to happen today, but he would make sure nothing would.

Kady could feel Brad looking at her, but she kept her eyes averted from his. Today was the last day, and she could feel that something was changing. She knew, just knew, he was going to leave her without so much as a goodbye after the sentencing. She sighed, and opened the car door sliding out. Her mind went back to this morning, and the shower that had started out just being hers, but Brad had joined her. A smile touched her lips as she thought about how a quick five-minute shower had turned into a forty-five minute shower.

They made their way to the courthouse, and into the lobby where Kady saw her father. She grabbed her stomach as a wave of nausea swept over her. She took a deep breath, and let it slowly pass.

"Are you okay?" Brad asked, looking over her face.

"Yeah, just nervous is all."

He placed his hand on the small of her back protectively. "I'm here for you."

She half smiled, and tried her best to keep from looking him in his eyes, but failed. She got lost in the cool blue, and intensity. She saw something different in his eyes, but it was quickly gone. They were informed the sentencing was about to begin, and they made their way in.

Ten minutes later Kady hugged her father, glad everything was over.

"That didn't take very long," she said on a sigh of relief.

Kady's father, Kevin, smiled, "When you are as guilty as he is, it doesn't take long for the judge to lock you up and throw away the key."

Brad chuckled, as he watched Kady laugh. Her eyes changed, and he realized that was the first time since he had met her that her smile had reached all the way to her eyes. He liked this happier, much more carefree Kady. A cold fear gripped his stomach at his next thought. It was over and he wasn't needed anymore. She would want him gone out of her life now for sure. Kady looked over at Brad, a tight uneasiness playing across her face.

"Thank you for everything, Brad."

He shook his head, "Not a problem." He shuffled on his feet, looking down. "So I guess this is it."

Kady half smiled, "Yeah..." Her voice trailed off.

Kady slightly jumped when Brad's phone rang. Brad opened it, and turned away from Kady.

"Yes. Okay. I'll be there as soon as I can. Yes sir," Brad said in a hushed voice. He turned to Kady with an apology on his lips.

"No. I understand. Go," she said before he could say anything. Brad smiled and placed a soft kiss on Kady's cheek. Kady's heart felt like it might explode. She knew this would be the last time she saw Brad. He smiled, then turned and was gone before Kady could breathe again. She felt like she was going to be sick. She grabbed her stomach and barely made it to the bathroom before she vomited.

****

Two days later Kady looked at herself in the mirror, as a tear slipped down her face.

AkemiChu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AkemiChu

She couldn't believe this was happening to her. She looked down at the sink, letting her eyes scan over the items on it. She picked one up and opened the box. She had to take a pregnancy test and she still couldn't believe she had been so fucking careless. She hiccupped, as her crying got a little harder. She moved over to take the test and sat it back down on the sink to wait. Kady jumped when there was a knock on the door. She closed the bathroom door behind her and answered the door. It was her best friend Lacey.

"What's wrong, honey?" Lacey asked the second she saw Kady. Kady closed the door.

"I think I'm pregnant."

Lacey's mouth dropped open. "Oh my God. Is it...?" Lacey's voice trailed off.

Kady sat down on the couch. "Yes. It's Brad's. But I don't know for sure. Lacey I could be wrong. I just took a pregnancy test before you got here."

Ding. The timer rang that Kady had set to tell her the pregnancy test was ready. They both looked at each other. "I'll go look for you," Lacey said on her way to the bathroom. Kady's heart was beating impossibly fast. She hid her face in her hands, waiting for her fate. When Lacey didn't say anything Kady lifted her head to look at the bathroom.

"Well?" Kady asked, her voice hoarse from crying. Lacey stepped out, and one look at her face was all Kady needed. "Oh God. What am I going to do?!" Kady asked, before starting to cry even harder.

One month later Kady had finally accepted the fact she was going to be a single mother. Brad had made no attempt to contact her. So she would just raise this child on her own. She wasn't even sure how she was going to tell her father yet. Luckily she wasn't showing, but it really wouldn't be long before she would be.

****

Brad woke with a start. He had been having the same nightmare for the past two days. He kept dreaming that he was with Kady and as much as he tried he couldn't keep her safe. He kept replaying the night the man broke into his house, only in his nightmare the man shot Kady. He slid his eyes over to look at the clock. 9:30 A.M. He sighed, and slowly got out of bed. He really missed Kady; he couldn't get her out of his mind. He didn't know if he could handle it if he told Kady his real feelings and have her not return them.

"I love her," Brad said to himself in the mirror. It felt good to say it out loud. God, he was scared. He had to tell her how he really felt. He was too damn miserable without knowing how she felt. He turned on the shower to let it get hot before stepping in. He let the hot spray of water massage his muscles. His mind was swirling with thoughts of Kady the whole time he was in the shower.

Kady rolled over slowly in the bed to look at the clock. 11:00 A.M. She groaned when she heard a soft knock on her front door. She really wasn't in the mood to see anyone on her day off. She got out of the bed, taking her sweet time. She looked at herself in the mirror and laughed. Her hair was a tousled mess from sleep, and she didn't have any makeup on. She shrugged. "Oh well, I better get used to it, when this baby comes I'll be looking even worse," she said out loud to herself. She walked over to the door, a smile still on her lips. She opened the door and the smile instantly faded away.

"Brad..." she said in a whisper. She stammered, "What…what are you doing here?"

Kady looked over him. God he looked beautiful. He was wearing jeans that were slightly destroyed, a tight black t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. He shoved his hands in his jean pockets. Kady looked up at his face. A heavy five o'clock shadow covered his face; he looked like he hadn't slept in a week.

"You look tired. Are you okay?"

Brad dragged his eyes up to her face. She looked amazing. Her hair was curly and tousled from sleep. She was wearing pajama shorts and a loose fitting t-shirt. He noticed she too looked as tired as he did.

"I'm miserable, actually."

Kady looked a little surprised. "Why are you here?"

Brad looked down at his feet.

"Because you're the one making me miserable."

Kady furrowed her eyebrows. "Excuse me?"

Brad looked up quickly. "I don't mean it that way...look, can I come in or are we going to argue with me standing in the hall?"

Kady almost smiled. "Yeah, come on in."

Brad stepped in and Kady closed the door behind him.

"Look, Brad, I don't know why you're here but..." Kady began.

"Kady, listen for a second, okay?"

She crossed her arms. "Brad, I've tried this past few weeks to forget about you, which you've made easier not trying to contact me. However you being here doesn't help anything. So say what you want and get out, because I don't have the strength to fight with you anymore."

Brad looked over at Kady. "I'm not here to fight with you either, Kady."

"Then say what you're here to say. Damn it, Brad, I can't read your mind."

Brad took a deep breath. "I've been dreaming about you, having nightmares actually, and they are driving me crazy. You're driving me crazy. And it's weird because I thought you could only drive me crazy in person but I was wrong."

"Brad, I..." Kady took a deep breath.

Brad interrupted her. "Kady, I miss you."

Kady's anger flared. "Brad, you can't expect to just be able to walk in here and everything will be okay. You left a month ago. No phone calls to ask me how I was, nothing! And you just think you can walk back in here and tell me you miss me and I'm just going to fall at your feet?"

Kady didn't mean to say all that, but she couldn't stop herself. Once she opened her mouth it just came flooding out. Brad raked his hands through his hair, which he had let grow out a little and Kady liked it. He slapped his hands against the tops of his legs in frustration.

"What was I supposed to do, Kady? You didn't try to stop me when I left. And you know this is a two-way street! You didn't call me either."

She crossed her arms. "Oh really? So that day at the courthouse when you just left after a kiss on the cheek I was supposed to think oh yeah he definitely wants me to call him!? No Brad. What I got out of that was, you had a good time while it lasted. Now you're moving on. You're the love them and leave them type, I get it."

He too crossed his arms. "The love them and leave them type?! Is that what you think? I was just here to have sex with you and then leave you!? Do you honestly think I'd be here right now if that were the case? I risked my life for you, Kady, everyday I was here."

Kady's eyes narrowed. "It was your JOB to risk your life for me, Brad. My father paid you." Something dawned on Kady. "Isn't that convenient. I didn't think about that. You got a month of sex, plus money! Just exactly how much money did my father pay you for screwing me!?" Kady was yelling and damn it felt good.

Brad took a step closer to Kady, pure anger flashing in his eyes. Kady noticed his eyes changed colors when he was mad, much like they did when he was turned on.

"For your information, Kady, I didn't take any of the money from your father. I didn't feel it would be right considering the fact that I, as you put it, screwed you," he said. His voice was low, and held an extremely dangerous note.

Kady felt stupid. "You didn't take the money?" She couldn't believe how much of a bitch she had been.

"If you're done making me feel like a common pimp, there is something I'd like to say to you," Brad said his voice cracking.

Kady took a deep breath, a tear silently slipping down her face.

"I wasn't trying to make you feel like a pimp, Brad. That's how I feel, and I'm sorry if you don't agree with it," she said, anger still flaring its ugly head. God, being pregnant had really made her emotions all over the map.

He sighed and closed his eyes. She was clearly upset, and he deserved every bit of it.

"Okay, I'm sorry for leaving, Kady. I was scared. I've been burned a lot in my life. I know it sounds stupid coming from someone as old as I am, but I'm scared of you, Kady. I'm scared of the emotions you make me feel." His mouth was dry; he honestly couldn't believe what he had just heard come out of his mouth. He finally felt better, like a big weight was lifted off his chest.

Kady's breath was gone. "You're scared of me? I was scared of you walking out on me like you did. That's why I was so resistant to you in the beginning, but I gave in."

Brad took a deep breath and sat down on the arm of the couch. It was now or never.

"Kady, listen, I came here because I'm miserable without you."

"Brad, what are..." Kady began. Brad interrupted her.

"Just listen to me." It wasn't a request, and Kady obeyed.

He took a steadying breath. He had to do this; he loved her. He just prayed she returned the love. He had been burned enough in his life. He couldn't handle Kady not looking at him with love in her eyes.

"I can't go another day without you in my life. I love your independence, your hard headedness, and damn, most of all I love how much of a pain in the ass you are."

Brad stood, taking a few steps closer. "What I'm trying to say is..."

His voice broke, "I love you, Kady, with all my heart. You consume my every thought. I don't want to feel the pain I've felt from being away from you anymore."

A tear slipped down Kady's cheek.

"So what you're saying is you love me?" she questioned through a tear-soaked laugh.

Brad laughed.

"Yes," he said taking the last steps between them. He leaned in, his mouth a mere inches from hers.

"Please tell me you love me too, because if I came here and said all that for nothing I might just jump out that window." His voice was pleading; Kady found that very endearing.

Kady looked down at Brad's lips. God how she had longed for the feel of his lips on hers." I've loved you from day one."

Brad smiled, his white teeth making a stark contrast against his five o'clock shadow covered face. He pulled her against him with force and crashed his lips against hers. The kiss started tentatively, then quickly broke into a passion-filled one. They were both out of breath when Brad finally broke the kiss. He pulled away from Kady.

"God, I love you."

Kady smirked. "Really? How much do you love me?"

Brad arched his right eyebrow. "I think I can show you the best."

He pushed her hair over her shoulder and kissed her neck. Kady's knee's got weak, she loved the feel of his hot breath against the tender flesh of her neck.

He kissed up to her lips, and Kady ran her hands up through his hair. The kiss quickly turned into one of pure passion. Brad walked Kady backwards until her back hit the wall. He kissed down to her neck, his breath coming in a fast pant. Kady pushed his jacket off his shoulders and tossed it to the left. Kady felt like she finally had a piece of herself back and she needed to feel him against her, skin to skin. He pulled her t-shirt over her head and let it fall to the ground behind her.

"God, Kady. I missed you so much," he said. His mouth was against Kady's neck, and it was doing crazy things to her.

"Do you really think I'm a pain in the ass?"

Brad lifted his head and looked Kady in her eyes. His eyes were beginning to change colors, and that sent a shiver through Kady's body.

"More and more everyday," he said with a smirk on his face.

A laugh bubbled up and burst out through Kady. He continued his assault of her senses, cupping her breasts through the flimsy material of her bra. Her breasts seemed to be bigger than he remembered.

"Is it me or this bra? They look and feel bigger," he said, looking at her breasts with a very appreciative smile on his face.

Kady blushed at his blunt question. "I think it could be the bra...or it could be..." Kady stopped, afraid to broach the next part of her statement. Brad kissed down her collarbone to the tops of her bra. He reached behind her to unclasp it.

"Or what?" he asked barely paying any attention to anything but her luscious skin.

Kady took a steadying breath. "Or it could be the fact that I'm pregnant." Her voice was low, so low Brad didn't catch it. He was too enamored with her now naked breasts. He kissed her left nipple before looking up at her flushed face.

"What did you say?"

She moaned softly has he continued to kiss his way back up to her neck over to her ear.

"I said I'm pregnant, Brad." He stopped and looked up at her. His eyes flared a much different color than Kady had seen. They were almost a golden color, which astounded Kady.

He stammered. "You're...you're sure?" he asked, a wide smile breaking across his face.

Kady smiled brightly. "Yes. I'm eight weeks." He laughed and put his hand softly on her stomach. Kady's eyes were brimming with tears. "You're happy?"

Brad looked into her eyes. "Let me show you," he whispered against her ear.

Her knees went weak and her insides turned to jelly. He swept her off her feet and carried her easily to her bedroom. He pulled his t-shirt off and joined her on the bed. Her senses were heightened, and she could smell his sent. The cologne that had a hint of spice, mixed with a hint of sweat. She pulled him to her, quickly reaching for his belt buckle, while they shared an aggressive kiss. They were both in a hurry to feel the other's skin against them. He helped her by pushing his pants down the rest of the way and kicking them off the bed. His boxers and her shorts quickly followed. He wanted to slow things down, to savor this moment, but he couldn't. He had a fever for her that needed to be met.

Her skin was on fire and it seemed Brad's movements were in slow motion. She reached for him, feeling his hardness and eliciting a deep growl from him. She continued to stroke him, as he kissed her with pent up passion. He all but tore her underwear off, and threw them in the floor. Words would not come for either of them. Kady couldn't seem to get close enough to Brad. He spread her legs wide and reached down, feeling her wetness. She was ready and so was he. He took her hands and pinned them above her head. Kady moaned, becoming impossibly turned on by the show of dominance. He held her hands above her head with his left hand and guided himself into her with his right. He couldn't contain himself and dove all the way to the hilt in the first thrust. Her back arched high off the mattress, as his mouth came down on hers to capture the sound. He began thrusting fast into her, both of them becoming surprised at how turned on they were. He leaned over her, crushing her into the mattress under his weight. She kissed his bare shoulder and bit down on the flesh when her first wave of an orgasm hit her.

He groaned when he felt her teeth against him. He could feel her beginning to come.

"Come for me," he whispered, his hot, wet breath against her ear. His hot words made her face grow impossibly hot, as her legs began to buck as if on their own accord. Her orgasm took over her body and Brad watched her in her sweet abandon. She raked her nails down his back and he hissed in a breath. He pulled out slowly and slammed back in, beginning to pick up speed. He took her legs and put them on his shoulders, which allowed him to go deeper. His orgasm was coming fast. He leaned down taking a nipple into his mouth before taking three long and slow thrusts. He could tell she was close to coming for a second time, and he wanted them to orgasm at the same time. He couldn't hold out any longer.

"Look at me."

Kady's eyes fluttered open, and locked with eyes that were a mixture of dark blue and gold.

In an almost instant response Brad pulled out and slammed in roughly. Brad couldn't hold on any longer and a deep groan escaped from deep in his throat as he began to come. Kady felt him, as she too had the most powerful orgasm she had ever received. Hers seemed to go on and on, the waves of pleasure vibrating through her body long after their lovemaking was over.

Brad lay on top of her, his breath coming in shallow pants. Neither could say anything as they both lay together and fell into a deep sleep.

*Epilogue*

Seven months later, Brad and Kady welcomed their new child, Sophie, into the world. The day before she was born, Brad proposed to Kady at a candle lit dinner surrounded by his and her family and friends. She accepted, and they were married three months later in a large wedding paid for by her father and his parents. Brad was quickly becoming wrapped around their daughter's little finger.

"I'm slowly losing you to her," Kady said from where she was leaning against the doorframe, watching Brad feed Sophie. Brad looked up and smiled brightly.

"How can I not love her? Look at her, she looks exactly like you."

Kady smiled and joined her husband and daughter. She felt impossibly loved. She leaned down and kissed Brad.

"We've got dinner with Luke and Lacey tonight," Kady reminded him.

Brad laughed as he thought about his best friend and Kady's best friend becoming a couple. But of course that was a different story.

Published 
Written by Linsee89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments