Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beginning

"A night in she'll never forget...."

7
3 Comments 3
4.6k Views 4.6k
3.5k words 3.5k words
I hear a car pull up in the driveway and my stomach instantly starts to flutter. He's here and I find I am nervous for tonight's date. Tonight's date feels different then any of the other dates we've had. I'm glad we decided to just stay in at my place. I place my hand on my stomach trying to stop the butterflies. Does he like me? Does he like how I kiss? Am I coming on too strong? Or not enough? Does he know how I am beginning to feel about him?

I hear the doorbell ring. I take a deep breath and walk over to the door. My hand reaches down and I slowly turn the knob and pull open the door. The butterflies increase their speed in my stomach as I take him in his 6'0" frame, bringing an instant smile to my face. "Hey there."

"Good evening Beautiful" He says as he smiles back at me. Entering, he stops and kisses my cheek. "You smell wonderful."

"pfft," I say as I playfully hit him in the arm. Slowly closing the door behind me, I turn around and lean back into the door. I look up and notice his eyes are watching me.

Stepping closer he reaches a hand out and places it on my cheek. "Mae..... You look absolutely beautiful tonight." His eyes pierce into mine as he slowly leans closer to me.

My breath catches; waiting for that moment. Finally his lips brush lightly against mine, small light butterfly kisses. My arms reach up and wrap around his neck drawing him in closer to me as I feel his lips take mine in a deep passionate kiss creating an instant hunger and need. My back pressed tightly against the door; my fingers slide up and run through his hair as I taste his sweet lips. Moaning slightly as he deepens the kiss taking my lower lip and sucking on it a little bit.

He scoops me up off the floor and into his arms; his lips never leaving mine as he carries me down the hall and to the bedroom. Slightly surprise as I don't remember giving him a full tour of my house. He walks to the edge of the bed and gently lays me down; following right behind me as I continue to kiss his lips. I open my eyes to find him watching me; I let my deep brown eyes gaze into his as he breaks the kiss and moves to kiss my neck, his hands begin to roam down the side of my body through my dress.

I can't help but moan slightly at his touch. My own hands exploring his back and shoulders, feeling the tight muscles through his shirt. Finding the hem of my dress, he slides his hand underneath connecting with my bare thigh. Laying my head back against the bed tilting my neck up a little as I feel him nibble here and there as his hand explores his way up under my dress. I feel his hand cup my breast and squeeze gently and yet firmly. Taking my leg and wrapping it up with his I let my feet start sliding up and down his leg. His hands and mouth worshiping my body despite all the clothing we still have on.

"Eric...." I whisper as a feeling of regret and fear wash over me.

His hand stops still on my breast. He kisses my neck lightly as he sits up a bit and looks at me "Yes Mae?"

I open my mouth to speak but all doubt vanishes as I gaze into his blue/grey eyes. I know he senses my hesitation as his eyes get a questioning look about them. "Mae..... do you want me to stop?" His eyes glued to mine.. searching...

Slowly I shake my head as my heart races. Completely filled with anticipation of what's to come now, I find my voice, "No Eric, it's time.."

Without any hesitation he lowers his head and his lips find mine in a mad crushing kiss filled with such strong emotions of hunger and need. My arms still wrapped around his neck I hold him as close to me as possible, the need to be connected over powering me. His hand cupping my breast firmly squeezing it.

Pulling away from the kiss he sits up, my breast feeling the absence of his hand. He reaches down and pulls his shirt off over his head. My hand instantly reaches out to touch his bare chest. Running them down feeling his soft skin beneath my fingertips. I lay back on the bed content to just watch him as my hands slide off his chest as he moves away from me and onto the floor. My eyes glued to him as he reaches down and undoes the button of his Jeans. Slowly lowering the zipper, he pushes his Jeans down stepping out of them and kicking them aside. His hands at the hem of his boxers, he is smirking at me, noticing my gaze is no longer at his face. My eyes glued, watching, waiting. My heart beating rapidly in my chest. I lick my lips almost as if I am hungry.

Slowly he kneels back on the bed leaving his boxers on, a wicked grin on his face, knowing I wanted to see all. I let my eyes meet his as I stick out my tongue at him and laughing. Making sure, he hears the grrrrrr in my throat. His head throws back in complete laughter as he inches his way closer to me. His eyes darken as they find mine, a grin still on his face, "You have entirely too many clothes on beautiful." I slowly nod my head in agreement, the laughter quickly vanishing.

Kneeling over me his fingers reach down as they lightly graze my leg, trailing their way up slowly. His fingers find the hem of my dress as he slowly pushes it up. He leans down and kisses lightly where his fingers have been on my legs. I reach my hand out and run my fingers through his hair, my eyes glued to every move he makes. I raise my hips off the bed a little as he continues pushing the dress up higher, his lips kissing each spot he touches. Slowly I sit myself up raising my hands as he pulls the dress over my head. He tosses the dress aside as I lay back on the bed again. I feel his eyes scan my body from head to toe taking in my luscious curves. I feel him suck in a breath as I notice his eyes find my breasts, the black satin bra extenuating my full breasts up and over the top edges. I let my hand slide over my body as I reach my breasts, I cup them and push them up even more so for him to take in. Indistinctly, his hands reaches out and pushes mine away, cupping each breast with a hand squeezing gently and firmly. His head slowly lowers and buries itself between my breasts, kissing and kicking, tasting where he can reach. I feel his hand leave my breast and slide around and under my back as he finds the clasp and unhooks the back. His hand trailing up my back to the shoulder slowly sliding the strap down my arm. Reaching over and giving the other shoulder the same slow treatment. Sitting up, he looks at me, his eyes dark with need and hunger and yet savoring each moment taking in each new thing about me. I keep my eyes on his as I slowly lift the bra off my chest. I hear the quick in take of his breath as he can no longer resist as his eyes change their view and focus on my chest.

"God Mae," I hear him mumble as I feel his gaze just feast over my body. Without hesitation I reach down and slide my panties off, letting him see the entire me in one full glance. His breath his heavy as I feel his eyes make love to me without even touching me. Creating such a hunger in myself. I lay there completely comfortable in his gaze, watching and waiting for him to touch. I reach my hand out to touch him, needing that connection back. He slowly shakes his head, "God Mae, you are absolutely breathtaking beautiful. I just want to look at you for as long as I can." His eyes travel up and down my body slowly as he drinks in the sight of me. I clear my throat and when he looks at me I let my gaze wonder down to his boxers as I give him a look that says 'what gives'? I hear him chuckle, "I suppose its only fair."

He climbs off the bed again as I watch him intently. I notice the change in his eyes immediately as they fill with mischief. I cover my mouth so as to not laugh already, as I sense this is going to be good. I roll onto my side and prop myself up on one elbow waiting for the show to begin. He stands there, his legs slightly apart, with his hands on his hips. He takes in a deep breath and puffs up his chest. I start to giggle. He glares at my giggling. He lets out the breath he was holding making his shoulders shag a bit now. His hands are now on the hem of his boxers where there is already a noticeable bulge. He starts to tug on one side of the boxers sliding it down to reveal the start of a hip. He gives his hip a shake which makes me giggle even more. He gives a distinctive hmpf, making me laugh now. He scrunches up his nose and eyes at me; as he turns himself around; shaking his ass at me. I hold in my laughter as he takes his boxers and shoves them down and sticks his arse out at me; mooning me. I can't contain my laughter anymore. "Babe, I'm as ass gal....... you can shake that sexy thing at me all night long"

I watch as he stands up straight and turns his head and looks at me, "Really? An ass girl huh?" As he reaches around and rubs his hand over his ass, "Guess you aren't interested in the front at all then huh?" I grin sheepishly at him, "Why don't you come back over here and find out."

In an instant I notice his eyes grow darker as he turns around and steps towards the bed.

RavenVergara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RavenVergara

I hold up my hand to stop him; shaking my head. He stops. I feel his eyes back on my body, taking in every inch of me. I let my own eyes fest upon his body taking in his entire being, a hunger for him awakening in me like never before. My eyes start at his ankles, work my way up his legs, I take special note of his shaft protruding out. A slight mmm leaves my throat. His hand reaches down and he slowly starts stroking himself. My gaze is riveted, I don't even bother going any higher.

Reading my mind he climbs back onto the bed, kneels above me as I turn again and lay on my back. I feel his eyes burning as he takes in my naked body laying there. With a slight moan in his throat he lays down next to me almost on top of me as he captures my lips in am extreme hungry passionate kiss as he trails his fingers over my stomach and up to my breast. His hand cupping and squeezing roughly, pinching my nipple making it hard instantly. His tongue enters my mouth and mingles with my tongue. He stops kissing me and buries his face into my neck, kissing and nibbling my neck. His hand slides across my chest as he pays the same treatment to my other breast. My hands are freely roaming about his body, touching everywhere I can. My legs intertwine with his and my feet start sliding up and down his legs as he lays half on me.

He starts kissing down my neck, my head tilting back a little bit. His lips kissing light feathery kisses slowly down my throat and onto my chest. His lips find the start of my breast as he kisses he way around the outside, giving a slight nibble. His hand reaches up and cups and massages my other breast. His hand kneading and pinching the nipple tight. His tongue slides across my breast as he moans and takes the nipple into his mouth, he sucks hard and fast. My breath catches as he does so. My hands find my way up his back and into his hair as he savors my breast. I lay enjoying the feel of his hands and mouth, not wanting him to stop but wanting so much more. He changes to the other breast making sure it gets the same treatment. My breath rapid and catching with each hard suck and pull of my nipples. The pleasure coursing through my body.

To my surprise his other hand has made its way down my body and slides over my pussy as he finds my clit and gently starts rubbing. "Oh God." I moan. My hips arching off the bed at his slight touch. His finger continues down my wet pussy and slowly slides inside me. Curling up and against my pussy walls. My hands push on his head as he keeps tasting and teasing my tight nipples. His other hand just slowly protruding in and out of my pussy, his thumb slowly rubbing my clit. My entire body on sensory overload, I can't focus on anything but what he is doing to me. My hips start to buck against his fingers as he now has two slowly just fingering me. My moans fill the room. His mouth leaves my breast and finds my mouth as he kisses me passionately silencing me for a moment. His tongue slowly begins to match the rhythm of his fingers. My arms slide over his back my fingernails scratching against his back. I moan against his lips as he stops kissing me. His fingers keeping a steady in and out rhythm.

"Open your eyes babe." I manage to open my eyes to find his own eyes baring down on me. I hold his gaze, lost in his eyes as he continues working his magic with his fingers. In and out, twisting and turning, hitting my pussy walls with each stroke.

"Let go babe," he whispers softly. My mind starts to wonder how he knew I was holding on as long as I could. "Quit thinking." As his lips find mine again taking them in such a needy way. His fingers and thumb keep up their onslaught, picking up speed, My hips rising to meet each insertion of his fingers trying to get them as deep as possible. The climax hits me hard and fast as I hold him tight against me as my light scream fills the room. His finger stays embedded twisting and turning, curling up through the wave of pleasure. His thumb still on my clit driving me even more insane. His lips find mine again as he cuts off the scream. He slows his fingers, lets up on his thumb as my body just quivers under him. His kiss changes and becomes slow and very intimate. Our mouths tasting and exploring as we just hold one another our hands not exploring each other for once.

He readjusts himself so he is completely on top of me, he lifts his lips off of mine. His finger reaches up and brushes a piece of hair behind my ear, letting his finger trail along my cheek bone and down over my lips tracing the outside of them. My legs spread even more under him as he settles between my legs. He lifts his chest off of me as he rests on his hands, lifting his pelvic up. The tip of his shaft resting against my pussy. He rocks his hips, his shaft grinding against my clit. A moan escapes my lips. I reach my hand up and turn his face to look at me. I hold his face gently as our eyes meet and lock. I feel him lift his hips a bit more and ever so slowly the tip of his shaft finds my pussy entrance. He watches me as he continues to push his hips forward. My mouth forming an "o" and not making a sound as I feel him enter me, stretching me as my pussy hugs his shaft tight. Little by little he keeps moving in, our eyes never wavering from one another. He gives a final thrust burying himself completely in me. We both sigh with contentment. He holds still buried deep as he leans his face down, his eyes never leaving mine as he kisses me slowly and tenderly. My legs wrap around him pushing him in even deeper. With great control; he slowly slides his shaft back out, leaving me feel empty. Inch by inch he re-enters my body til he once again completely inside of me. The slow friction makes me moan softly. His eyes never leaving mine as he begins a slow and steady thrust in and out of my slick pussy. My hands settle on his chest and sides as I raise my own hips to meet his thrusts. All the way in, all the way out. My pussy tight against his shaft with each thrust stretching me. His head lowers and his lips seek out mine once again. Kissing me in time with his thrusts. He kisses my neck as he lowers himself completely on top of me crushing my breasts to his chest. He reaches down his sides and engulfs my hands with his; drawing them up and over our heads, our fingers intertwined, holding on tightly to each other. His thrusts become deeper and harder as he picks up speed. His face buried in my neck he nibbles lightly. Wanting to reach out and touch him, he holds my hands tight and in place. Our bodies doing the only touching. Our moans mingle with one another as I match his thrusts with my own.

With a sudden stop he leaves himself buried in me as he rotates his hips creating a whole new sensation in me. He keeps my hands pinned as he draws them down on either side of us. Lifting himself up off my chest, he slowly withdraws himself from my inner warmth. His shaft is almost completely all the way out of me as he slams back in hard and fast causing me to slide up the bed. Over and over he does this. Hard, fast thrusts making my breasts jiggle. My moans getting louder with each thrust. His balls slapping against me with each movement of his hips. He releases my hands and reaches up and grabs a hold of the headboard and he continues his fast pace rhythm. With my hands now free to roam, I instantly reach out and touch him. My hands sliding down the side of him and finding his arse. I squeeze each cheek in my hand pushing his arse allowing him to get just a fraction deeper. Mouth gaped open; our breathing heavy. My hips bucking up to meet each deep thrust, as the climax begins to build within me. My pussy contracting around his shaft as I feel the wave of pleasure wash over me. My back arching off the bed as I grope his ass tightly. Feeling him tighten inside of me, I hear the growl in his chest as he keeps thrusting wildly. He tosses his head back and lets out a very animalistic sound of release. His hips pumping with each release of sperm as he spills his seed inside of me.

Laying back onto the bed, trying to catch my breath. He collapses on top of me, his breathing rapid. With his face buried in my neck he bites me softly. Reaching up I smack his bare arse with my hand and then I squeeze his arse. We just lay there enjoying the feel of both of our bodies touching, catching our breath. He rolls off me and lays on his side, reaching out he pulls me towards him. I turn onto my side and fit myself tightly into his arms. He cuddles me tight against him as he reaches down and kisses my cheek softly. I grin.

"Mae, that was amazing."

"Mmhmm,"

"Good thing we have all night for repeat performance."

I just chuckle..... Little does he know it won't be repeat performances but something new entirely each time.

Published 
Written by MissKali
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments