Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The BBQ

"Nick helps Krystal with her house warming party"

28
11 Comments 11
6.4k Views 6.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Her new house was amazing, designed and built for exactly what she loved to do; entertain. The great room, that comprised the living room and the kitchen blended together into an area with many zones for conversation. Even now Nick could hear all the many conversations and jokes being exchanged. His great friend Krystal had invited him to her housewarming party and begged him to play bartender so she could focus on the food. He was only too happy to oblige because she was amazing in the kitchen. Everything she touched was heaven on a plate. Today she was barbequing chicken legs and had told him of a new honey glaze she had whipped up for the occasion. From the delicious smell coming from the back deck, he could tell they were nearly done and it was about time to eat.

​Quickly Nick worked the crowd and topped off a few drinks, and just in time as the food came in and the announcement to eat went out. His mouth was watering, from the smell in the air, he was going to be well pleased and have a full belly in no time. He caught her eye as she carried in the heaping platter of legs, she responded with that cute grin of hers and a wink from her green eyes. He watched her mouth move and caught that she said, “Thank you, I owe you big time!”

The dress she wore this warm summer evening seemed it was made for just this. A light yellow with bold red flowers on it, it was on the shorter side, hitting her about mid-thigh. She had on a cute set of wedge sandals that wrapped their way up her ankles. Her toenails displayed through the open front a nice shade of pink. He knew she didn’t like her legs thinking they were too thick, but with the tan on them and the way the dress flowed around them, to him, they were quite nice stems.

​It seemed only moments later and the food was gone the dishes were dirty and the house was quiet. It was just the two of them and they were sitting on the deck doing their best to ignore the chaos filling the house behind them. Nick had made them both a Moscow Mule and they silently sipped on them side by side. Finally, he broke the silence, “That was an amazing meal; you really know how to entertain. The house is fabulous and that kitchen is to die for. Ugh, the kitchen, I was trying to forget about that mess.” Reaching over to rub her shoulder he said, “You just stay here, I am going to go in and start tackling that kitchen.”

​Her response was low but he heard her say, “Stay and rub my shoulders for a minute, they could use it. Please?” She swept her hair to the side waiting for him to give attention to her upper back.

​Setting his drink down and standing behind her he began massaging her sore spots. Immediately she pressed back into his thumbs causing him to dig them into her shoulder blade area, he tensed as if he hurt her but then heard her let out a small moan. That was sufficient enough encouragement that he rubbed stronger and deeper, her head beginning to roll as the stress eased.  Ten minutes in and he swore it sounded like she was sleeping. “You okay?” he asked.

​“MmmHmmm,” is all she managed in return. “Perfect actually, you fingers are amazing! Another five minutes and I will be right as rain.”

​He found her little sayings adorable; she had picked those up through her family and continued to use them. They stood in sharp contrast to what she said next as he pressed down on a particularly tough knot, “Fuck yeas! That’s it, get it.”

So he obliged and dug his thumbs in. The buttons on the back of her dress were in the way, however, so with a touch he let her know what he was going to do and then released the top three and pulled the dress to the edge of her shoulders. Because he was a man he noted her bra was a playful violet and pink as he saw the straps. Back to the business at hand he set about relaxing Krystal all the way, she had earned it.

​Five minutes later he was sure she was asleep as his touch had turned soft and her head had slowly fallen to the side. With a light kiss on her forehead, he went in to tackle the kitchen. As he set about working he realized how muggy it had gotten inside. His shirt was nice, he had even managed to keep the honey glaze sauce off of it, so now was no time to get it dirty. He unbuttoned it and took it off trading it for the apron hanging on the backside of the pantry door. At least it was white, not pink and frilly. "What a sight that would have been,” he thought and chuckled to himself. As he set about cleaning up he started whistling a tune, not one that could be named but entertaining to him at least.

​He was so involved and distracted that he didn’t even hear her come up behind him. She put her arms around him and laid her head against the skin of his back and said, “You are so amazing, stop it, you have done enough, go home and leave this mess to me.”

​“Seriously, what kind of friend would I be if I didn’t stay and clean up? Besides, you know I am working this apron,” he said with a low laugh.

​He was caught off guard as she pulled her hands back and went under the apron and finding his nipples gave them a playful twist. “Yes, you are you definitely are.” Her signature wink followed moments later as he turned around to protest.

​Now he felt a little awkward, she was in his arms and he was in hers. She was looking up at him from about chest level with that playful grin formed by her beautiful mouth. He wasn’t sure what to do so he mock tickled her on her sides and as she struggled to stop him, her dress that was still unbuttoned from earlier fell off her right shoulder caught only by the bend in her arm.

You know that moment when it’s do or die? He felt that right now, he had yearned for her since the day he had met her. She had made it clear they were just friends, which she had no time to give to a more serious relationship right now.  The look in her dark green eyes now seemed to tell a different story. A story written of desire and lust; this is what made him now take the chance he wouldn’t in the past.

Bending his tall 6’2” frame he brought his lips down to hers, gently connecting with them. The lips he found were soft and warm, pliable and inviting. They tasted of the honey and spices that had covered the chicken. He pulled back a bit thinking he had gone too far but as he looked her eyes were closed and her mouth slowly moving as if she were still in the moment of the kiss. In for seconds he went still soft but more pressing more urgency in his manner with the next kiss.  He was delighted to find her just as urgent, her mouth now slightly open.

With his right hand, he pulled at the sleeve of her dress on that side bringing it also to the crook in her arm. He ventured off her lips and took his down her chin and dragged them across her neck to the spot just near her shoulder and gave a little nibble. He felt her respond by pressing her lower body into him as she arched her back bringing her upper body away from his, as she dropped her arms to her side, pulling slightly back from him, her dress fluttered down to land on the floor at their feet.

​As his eyes drank in the sum total of her she brought her arms up to cover her stomach and her chest. He didn’t know why she would be embarrassed at this moment, the desire was clear in his eyes; he wanted to devour everything he saw. Pulling her back into him he started again at her neck and enjoyed listening to her soft moans of pleasure, the way she placed a hand at the back of his head and pressed him into her body.

He grabbed a strap of her bra in his teeth and pulled it off her shoulder, kissing slowly where it once was. He repeated the same on the other side and heard the sharp intake of her breath as he worked the clasps of her bra at the same time. Switching directions he started kissing down her chest, nuzzling the cups away from her large breasts. Down he followed their curve leading him to a perfectly pink areola. Sitting up waiting for his attention was a round hard nipple and as he took it in his mouth she let out a whimper that told him volumes, she was his to use for the night.

EmaLorens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmaLorens

​Removing her bra fully he now had only one more obstacle to his goal, but in the interest of keeping it even he took off the apron so she could see his nipples as well. They were erect with excitement and she quickly took one in her mouth biting down on it, causing him to wince in pain but also sigh from pleasure. “This is going to be fun,” he thought.

The kissing now began in earnest, a menagerie of lips tongues, and flesh once one had tasted a new spot the other took their turn.  He located this spot on the bottom curve of her left breast that as he kissed and sucked on it he was rewarded with the most delightful sounds from her, and as he looked up he saw her mouth open and eyes closed. He dropped down kissing the soft flesh around her belly button. He knew she didn’t love this part of her body, but a moan escaped her lips as he continued to drop lower, his mouth dragging across her soft skin the entire distance.

This brought him to the border marked out by the waistband of her panties. He saw the lightest wisp of hair showing at the top, rather than pulling them down he chose to continue his downward journey right across her panties. He was delighted to find warmth and moisture as he dragged across her sex. Her smell was delightful, a blend of woman mixed with vanilla, fruit, and musk. Her mound was soft and he couldn’t wait to explore it. But he needed patience, so he worked his way back up to her mouth and began kissing again in earnest.

He felt her hands at the top button of his jeans, followed by her drawing down his zipper. She would soon see how excited he was as she moved toward his dick. He was rock hard, her body, kisses, and moans having brought him to full attention. He felt her fingers dive beneath the band on his briefs and encircle his cock, pulling on it. This made him gasp and moan. She took the bit of precum found there and rubbed it all over the head of his hard-on getting him ready. But not yet he thought I have a surprise for her first.

​Since she was exploring his private area he decided to do the same, sliding his hands under the pink and violet panties he cupped both her butt cheeks and lifted. Her skin was so soft and her ass just felt right in his hands. He slid his hands to the front and found her strip of hair that led down to her hot slit. As he slid a finger across she gave an involuntary shudder and pressed into the palm of his hand. Pushing out and down with both hands he slid her panties down and let them fall to her ankles. Grabbing her ass again he lifted her and turning set her on the counter in the spot free of dishes he had cleared just minutes before.

She opened her knees showing her pussy to him, a look in her eye asking him to take her and eat. He teased her body as again he took his time descending it, kissing and sucking the whole way. He was a big tease when he skipped over her pussy and went to her legs down to her knee before he started back up again working slowly her inner thigh. He felt bad that moments later she began to beg, “Please eat me make me cum...”

Looking up he saw she had both breasts in her hands pleasuring them with her touch. That was too much for him and he went straight to the top of her slit and began kissing, bringing his tongue forward he dragged it through her sex, tasting her was a delight, and he dove in and began eating with determination, listening to her feeling her move on his tongue.

​Her hands were off her nipples now, he felt one on the back of his head and the other was on the counter so she could lean back giving him a better angle. He saw out of the corner of his eye that delicious honey glaze sauce and had a fiendish idea. He grabbed the spoon and brought it over to her pussy and drizzled its coolness on her waiting mound. Immediately he dove back in and dragged his tongue up finding her clit he sucked it into his mouth and as he continued to lick and probe with his lips he also sucked on her knob. His hand came up and he inserted his middle finger in her to the knuckle, then his ring finger next. As he quickened his pace he could feel her body stiffening. She was close to cumming now, so he backed off and slowed down.

She began thrusting her body into his face and mouth, she wanted to orgasm and he was teasing her to delight her even more. Slowly he started to increase his pace and again inserted his fingers. Her breathing was coming in gasps now, her hips bucking as she tried for more, her hand in his hair pulling him into her. He felt a shudder in front of his tongue and she pulled his hair, he heard her calling his name and yelling, “I am cumming, ohhh, god, fuck yes. Eat me, Nick, eat all of me...”

He felt her gush as her legs closed around his head, he continued to lick and kiss her and although he was no longer moving his fingers they remained inside. Her cum was somewhat floral and earthy in its flavor so he ate all he could find, it mixing with the honey glaze that still lingered like a delightful dessert.

​ As her spasms slowed and she came down he pulled off her pussy and began kissing upward spreading the stickiness that the honey and her cum had created. Arriving back at her mouth he shared another deep kiss with her letting her taste the fruits of his labor.

She slowly opened her eyes and said, “I needed that thank you. You are a pure delight. It’s your turn now.” Pushing him back she dropped off the counter and continued to push until he felt his calves against the couch.

Now it was her turn to lick down, pulling at his pants and briefs together she dropped them to the floor and took her knees in front of him. His cock was now only a semi due to his earlier focus on her body so she began to work it and his balls. He had recently had them waxed and she was enjoying his smooth skin. Quickly his cock sprang back to life and she bobbed up and down on it. He would love to have her suck him off but he wanted more, he wanted to take her and fuck her.

​Pushing her gently back he motioned for her to get on the couch on her knees facing away. Since it had a low back she rested her chest there and looking back at him opened her stance, showing him her wet entrance. Stepping forward he rubbed his hard dick on her slit and coated himself in her juices. Carefully since he was so hard and thick he slid in an inch and back out. With each cautious thrust, he entered her more. Once he was fully buried in her warmth he increased his pace and she looked back at him biting her lip, begging him to use her for his pleasure. He grabbed both of her hips and began to fuck her with all the energy he could manage slapping into her soft ass.

He wasn’t going to last long. She was just too hot and as he thought about the sway of her tits with each pump, he could feel his desire begin to build up the length of his dick. With a low growl as he buried himself in her one last time, he began shooting his load, filling her with his passion and desire. Again and again, he pounded, growling each time until he was empty, until he could handle no more.

Pulling out his spent cock he bit her glorious ass and lifting he pulled her back into his arms. Standing there with her pressed into him one hand on her ass and the other playing with her pussy, he whispered breathlessly into her ear, “I think it’s time to show me your bedroom.”

Published 
Written by ArtisticSpock
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments